为什么四月傻瓜上古卷轴5头饰mod带不上

您的位置: &>&&>&
四月傻瓜 April Fool
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
爱思英语编者按:在有些国家,四月一日是人们开别人玩笑的日子。要是某人成功地欺骗了他人,他就大笑着,&四月傻瓜!&被骗的人通常也哈哈大笑。
四月傻瓜 April Fool
April first is a day on which, in some countries, people try to play tricks on each other. If one secceeds in tricking somebody, one laughs and says,&April Fool!& And then the person who has been tricked usually laughs,too.
On April first, a country bus was going along a road. Then it slowed down and stopped. The driver turned switches and pressed buttons, but nothing happened. Then he turned to the passengers with a worried look on his face and said, &This poor bus is getting old. It isn&t going as well as it used to. There is only one thing to do if we want to get home today. I shall count three, and on the word &three&, I want you to lean forward suddenly as hard as you can. That should get the bus started again. But if it doesn&t, I am afraid there is nothing else I can do.&
So all the passengers leaned back against seats and got ready for the driver&s signal.
The driver began to count,&get ready,& he said. &One! Two! Three!&. The passengers all swang forward at his last word&&and the bus started again.
The passengers all laughed when the driver cried,&April fool!& So,the driver had played a big joke on everybody in the bus.
在有些国家,四月一日是人们开别人玩笑的日子。要是某人成功地欺骗了他人,他就大笑着,&四月傻瓜!&被骗的人通常也哈哈大笑。
有一次的四月一日,一辆乡村公共汽车正行进在路上,突然它放慢了速度,最后停了下来。驾驶员先是摆弄开关,接着又揿按按钮,可车子却没有什么反应。于是他脸带愁容地转过身来对乘客说,&这辆可怜的公共汽车老了,不如以前驾驶起来好。要是今天大家还想回家,看来只能做一件事了。我数一、二、三,当我数到三时,你们要尽力地突然俯身向前,那样就会使车子再开动起来。但如果那样还不行的话,我恐怕就没有办法可想了。&
因此,所有的乘客都仰靠到椅子背上,准备等候司机发信号。
于是,司机开始数,&准备&他说,&一、二、三!&听到他数三,乘客们都将身子朝前摆动&&公共汽车又开动了起来。
当司机大声说&四月傻瓜!&时,全体乘客轰然大笑,原来司机对全车乘客开了一个大玩笑!
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
Can You Spot The Most Expensive Little B…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
09-06[] 08-23[] 08-04[] 07-21[] 07-18[] 07-11[] 07-07[] 06-28[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。

参考资料

随机推荐