当前位置: >
> Beautiful life - Ace Of Base
Beautiful life - Ace Of Base 歌词
歌手:劲舞团
所属专辑:劲舞团2.1版化妆舞会
歌曲:Beautiful life - Ace Of Base mp3
Beautiful life - Ace Of Base 劲舞团歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网/ting/100151.html
You can do what you wantJust seize the dayWhat you're doing tomorrow'sGonna come your wayDon't you ever consider giving upYou will find...oh-ohIt's a beautiful life oh oh-oh-ohIt's a beautiful life oh oh-oh-ohIt's a beautiful life oh whoa-oh-ohI just wanna be here beside youAnd stay until the break of dawnTake a walk in the park when you feel downThere's so many things thereThat's gonna lift you upSee the nature in bloom a laughing childSuch a dream...oh-ohI just wanna be here beside youOh, yeah, alrightI just wanna be here beside youAnd stay until the break of dawnYou're looking for somewhere to belongYou're standing all aloneFor someone to guide you on your wayNow and forever...I just wanna be anybodyWe're living in different waysIt's a beautiful lifeI'm gonna take you to the place I've never been beforeOh, yeahIt's a beautiful lifeI'm gonna take you in my arms and fly away with you tonightOh, yeah, alrightIt's a beautiful lifeYeah, alrightIt's a beautiful lifeIt's a beautiful lifeIt's a beautiful life
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:

参考资料

随机推荐