T.T求浪漫庄园伯爵财富卡卡,,大求啊,给个把,我追加悬赏...

200追加悬赏,求20分钟内回答下列题目!_(:з」∠)_求英语大神解答!A.fill in the blanks with the correct tenses.
1.They think that the questions(be)____difficult.
2.(be)____you ever____to Europe before?
3.The children changed their clothes after they(return)____from school.A.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1.Why do we need
to do exercise?
2.(be)____you ever____to Europe before?
3.The children changed their clothes after they(return)____from school. B.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1.Why do we need
to do exercise?(
complete sentences) Write“T”or“F”Protein helps your muacles grow. 1.Why do we need
to do exercise?(
complete sentences) 3.The children changed their clothes after they(return)____from school. 2.(be)____you ever____to Europe before?F.I.b On sunny day, wear____to protect your eyes _(:з」∠)_拜托了!这里实在不会!
A.fill in the blanks with the correct tenses.1.They think that the questions are difficult.2.Have you ever been to Europe before?3.The children changed their clothes after they returned from school.A.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.1.Why do we need to do exercise?We do exercises to practice our English.2.Have you ever been to Europe before?No,I have not been to Europe before.3.The children changed their clothes after they returned from school.B.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.1.Why do we need to do exercise?(complete sentences)We do exercises to keep our body healthy.Write“T”or“F”Protein helps your muacles grow.T1.Why do we need to do exercise?(complete sentences)We do exercises to keep our body healthy.3.The children changed their clothes after they returned from school.T2.Have you ever to Europe before?FF.I.bOn sunny day,wear sunglasses to protect your eyes
Why do we need &to do exercise?和3.The&children&changed&their&clothes&after&they(return)____from&school.错掉了,求解答!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

参考资料