3dmax rpc插件下载 怎么安装在3dmax9上啊?谁能提供一个安装方...

mount - Linux: clnt_create: RPC: Program not registered - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
to customize your list.
Unix & Linux Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
NFS mounts recently automatically got un-mounted. When I checked, the NFS service status it was shown to be running.
[root@hsluasrepo]# service nfs status
rpc.svcgssd is stopped
rpc.mountd (pid 4083) is running...
nfsd (pid 46 43 ) is running...
rpc.rquotad (pid 4079) is running...
[root@hsluasrepo]# service rpcbind status
rpcbind (pid
4203) is running...
[root@hsluasrepo common]# rpcinfo -p 10.80.3.154
program vers proto
portmapper
portmapper
portmapper
portmapper
portmapper
portmapper
But showmount output was showing an error.
[root@hsluasrepo ]# showmount -e 10.80.3.154
clnt_create: RPC: Program not registered
After restarting the NFS service, showmount output displayed the NFS server's export list.
Can anyone tell me the root cause of this issue and How to avoid this problem in future?
/var/log/messages:
Jul 7 03:22:01 hsluasrepo rsyslogd: [origin software="rsyslogd" swVersion="5.8.10" x-pid="1188" x-info=""] rsyslogd was HUPed
Jul 7 03:22:02 hsluasrepo rhsmd: In order for Subscription Manager to provide your system with updates, your system must be registered with RHN. Please enter your Red Hat login to ensure your system is up-to-date.
Jul 8 03:22:01 hsluasrepo rhsmd: In order for Subscription Manager to provide your system with updates, your system must be registered with RHN. Please enter your Red Hat login to ensure your system is up-to-date.
Jul 8 16:36:55 hsluasrepo kernel: nfsd: last server has exited, flushing export cache
Jul 8 16:36:55 hsluasrepo rpc.mountd[4083]: Caught signal 15, un-registering and exiting.
Jul 8 16:36:55 hsluasrepo rpc.mountd[24463]: Version 1.2.3 starting
Jul 8 16:36:55 hsluasrepo kernel: NFSD: Using /var/lib/nfs/v4recovery as the NFSv4 state recovery directory
Jul 8 16:36:55 hsluasrepo kernel: NFSD: starting 90-second grace period
Jul 8 16:37:32 hsluasrepo rpc.mountd[24463]: authenticated mount request from 10.60.5.208:1004 for /common/PROD (/common/PROD)
Jul 8 16:38:09 hsluasrepo rpc.mountd[24463]: authenticated mount request from 10.60.5.181:869 for /common/PROD (/common/PROD)
Jul 8 16:38:43 hsluasrepo rpc.mountd[24463]: authenticated mount request from 10.60.5.180:825 for /common/PROD (/common/PROD)
Jul 8 16:39:12 hsluasrepo rpc.mountd[24463]: authenticated mount request from 10.60.5.176:688 for /common/PROD (/common/PROD)
you have to:
root@10.80.3.154]$ service nfs status
rpc.svcgssd is stopped
rpc.mountd is stopped
nfsd is stopped
rpc.rquotad is stopped
root@10.80.3.154]$ service nfs start
Starting NFS services:
Starting NFS quotas:
Starting NFS daemon:
Starting NFS mountd:
root@10.80.3.154]$ chkconfig nfs on
169k43315486
I faced this issue on RHEL6. Its strange but restart rpcbind service before the nfs service and error gone. I following this article
It works for me but still i want to know to reason behind it. Anyone else have the reason behind ?
I had this issue and I resolved it using a simple approach to nfs server and client configuration it involves like 10 steps.
install nfs-utils and check to make sure it is installed (yum install -y nfs-utils / rpm -qa | grep nfs-utils)
vi /etc/sysconfig/nfs (uncomment and change the port numbers of the following.. STATD_PORT=, MOUNTD_PORT=, LOCKD_UDPPORT=, LOCKED_TCPPORT={you can use
or any of your choice}
system-config-firewall-tui {Open the port numbers specified in 2 above and also 111 (rpc) and 2049 (nfs)}
iptables save
vi /etc/export (provide the directory to share and where to share it to and the options eg. /share
*(ro,async)
exportfs -rv
service nfs start
ssh root@clientserver. eg. ssh root@192.168.2.15
showmount -e {master ip} eg. showmount -e 192.168.2.31
mount -t nfs {master ip}:/{shared dir from master}
/{mount point} .. eg. mount -t nfs 192.168.2.31:/share /mnt
Finally, do a df -h.
This is just my I may not have taken all the necessary steps, but this may help.
I would check my dmesg log and /var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages for signs that the NFS service threw any errors.
Also the disks that the NFS share are comprised of, are they in a RAID of any sort? If a member of the RAID failed the share may have gone into an unusable state.
169k43315486
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. This site is not affiliated with Linus Torvalds or The Open Group in any way.
Unix & Linux Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled插件专区 RPC for max9下载及使用 - 火星时代论坛-CG论坛_3dmax论坛_Maya论坛_室内设计论坛_平面设计论坛
UID: 39126
RPC for max9下载及使用
小弟刚学用RPC,有什么不对的地方请大家指正,谢谢
先到**下载相应版本的RPC for max9
***完成在MAX里面就出现这个创建项
然后到**下一个免费的ACM目录管理器
下载之前先要在**上免费注册一个帐号(只要用你的邮箱作为**名)
下载免费的ACM
下载完后***
***成功会参任务栏出现这个小东东
双击它弹出对话框
在Administrator页面点击 Register ACM
自动连接到注册网面
填入你的** 密码
点击Register ACM
**就分配一个ID给你
在你的ACM目录管理器的许可项中就有刚才申请的ID了
路径默认到 C:\RPCs
你可以自己增加或修改路径
然后把你的库文件,也就是.rpc文件放到这个目录下
点Scan paths 就会在右击列出库文件
打开MAX 并选择RPC 点击Configure Content
并点击Update,此时在paths页面就会出现刚才设置的目录
回复: RPC for max9下载及使用
无人问津,是不是大家都不需要哦!
UID: 946481
UID: 946481
在那个网站下职
在**下的,我上面有链接
UID: 245742
我来 太好的东西了
有没人物的RPC 呀
UID: 608500
非常感谢,太谢谢了!!
不过想知道下,您是如何知道是这么注册的?
UID: 823826
有没有支持8的RPC啊,有了上传一个,顶了
UID: 748171
一点Register ACM这个按钮就出来一记事本,说我的文件名,卷表面不正确是怎么啦
请问下,如果恢复完系统后,怎么办呢?我现在不能注册呀?麻烦你再给说下,谢谢!!
我按你讲的,装过一次了,重作完系统后,再也按不上了,点scan path后,右侧什么也没有了,麻烦你再给说下!!
UID: 1027964
我也是。 右边什么都没.
UID: 1029878
顶顶顶,超级顶
UID: 157233
非常感谢,太谢谢了!!
好久没上来,呵呵,有些问题我也没有遇到,所以我不能一一的解决的,你可能是在某个环节出了差错,耐心的再尝试一下哪里没做到