迷你忍者出现unable to creat fontdevice

迷你忍者玩不了_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Mini Ninjas
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Sep, 2009
Buy Mini Ninjas
About This Game
Mini Ninjas is a game that combines furious action with stealth and exploration for an experience that appeals to a wide audience across age groups and preferences. It’s an action-adventure with a strong focus on allowing the player freedom to explore the world and has the depth to allow for very varied gameplay and approaches to getting through the game.
System Requirements
Processor: PIV/Athlon 3.2ghz or higher processor
Memory: 512MB system RAM (1GB Vista)
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1300 or higher / Nvidia Geforce 6600 or higher (shader model 3 required) graphics card
Hard Drive: 5.85GB free space
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel/Athlon Dual Core Processor
Memory: 1024MB system RAM (2GB Vista)
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1300 or higher / Nvidia Geforce 6600 or higher with 512MB video RAM (shader model 3 required)
Hard Drive: 5.85GB free space
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
More like this
(13 reviews)
Very Positive
(711 reviews)
it' so ????ing LAG!!! fix now or MONEY RETURN!!
Actually i don't really care about the graphics when i pick up games and yet its so unique, suitable with the relaxed ambience of the game.Plus, charters' have distinctive styles not only the outfit but also their weapon.You might be had these faces on the assumption that you hear the sound
? (?????) or ?(〃^?^)? or (┛?Д?)┛彡┻━┻ LMAO
Nostalgia, nostalgia, such a good feeling to finish an old game you liked and still like
Encountered a bug that ended up dubstep remixing all the voices.10/10 would remix again
sound doesnt work on windows 10 64bitneither compatibility mode for windows xp, nor installing the openal libraries fixed this for me
im really disappointed that the sound doesnt work right
the game has a few bugs and i wish they would patch it but its long been abandoned
Very cute and interesting game with beautiful graphics and simple mechanics.
BIG SOUND PROBLEMES
Game is unplayable, locks up and freezes a lot.
Can't find any fix that works online.
FOR EVERYONE WITHOUT SOUND: Install OpenAL
openal .org/downloads/(Its not within newer windows versions, that?s why there is no sound)ALSO:FOR PEOPLE WITH LAGS/FREEZES EVERY 5 SECONDS:(Especially for WIN10)The problem is caused by a bugged input device that should be non-existing.Go to device managerlook for:&input devices (Human interface devices)&Inside should be 3 &HID-compliant consumer control devices&Go to everyone of them and check their designation (right click , Properties , details , click the second option)Then look for one that looks like this/ends with 0002: HID\VID_0B05&PID_17FD&MI_01&COL03\7&18A20B22&0&0002Then disable it I'm not responsible, of course, for any damage caused by this.I got this fix out of the forums, and it worked for me.Tell me in the comments if it worked for you.Upvote this so people (especially every new buyer) can see this.
Was this review helpful?
The game is not the newest so why add my bit on this still?Well because the reviews i have seen here miss to tell you one very important thing.What you really need to know about this game is how CALM it is.You could say how ZEN it is.From the pleasent painterly like graphics to the music and sounds (even those that occur duing fights) NONE of it has the overladen, agressive stings of the usuall Tripple A Action games.This game is a smooth calm spring rain on your nerves.The music calms you down and searching for the hidden items in the beautyfully &drawn& levels with the soothing colours and fishing your food from a river, bobbing on it's surface in your hat/boat is the best thing you could do after a
stressfull day of work.Would i recommend it?Absolutely! Makes me calm down every time i play it.
Was this review helpful?
Ridiculously cute and funny, this is a game that is screaming for proper achievements. The characters are fun to play with. The level designs are sometimes a little heavy on the wide open spaces which can be a pain if you're hunting for, say, an elusive plant. The bosses are... very silly. If you fell for the trailers you will probably get a lot of fun out of being a ninja... or a chicken.... or a frog...
Was this review helpful?
Really weirdly good, much better than I was expecting. The action is very satisfying and it controls nicely. The world is also charming and interesting. I feel like too many people overlooked this title.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Faulty's scorecard :-1) Essential purchase2) Recommended purchase3) Recommended purchase during a sale4) Not recommended unless heavily discounted5) Not even recommended for Steam game collectorsNinja Cute!It speaks volumes of the quality of Mini Ninja's solid gameplay and cute engaging game world that a grown man such as myself could sit down and play a game from start to finish that is clearly aimed squarely for kids without brushing it aside for more thought provoking, grown-up fair. Mini Ninjas executes its charm offensive right from the opening credits as it plays out like one of the many Saturday morning cartoons I used to love to watch as a kid. What is even more surprising is that Mini Ninjas comes from the same studio that has built an empire out of anti-heroes. With Hitman and the Kane and Lynch series firmly under IO Interactive's belt, two very different franchises featuring characters with dubious lifestyles littered with sex, drugs, profanity and lots of merciless killing, Mini Ninjas ends up playing like a gentle breeze on a hot and muggy Saturday morning/afternoon. The closest the gamer is going to get to any kind of merciless killing in Mini Ninjas is enemies exploding in a colorful array of bubbles to reveal some poor wildlife animal that the games main villain, the evil Samurai Warlord, has transformed into mindless soldiers to do his dark bidding.
Taking on role of Hiro, the youngest of all the mini ninjas and the last mini ninja to be sent out by the villages Ninja Master to discover the truth behind the storms that have suddenly appeared, desecrating the land. With all the Ninja Masters previous students failing to return with any kind of information - the fate of the world is soon bestowed upon the young shoulders of Hiro and his best friend Futo as they set out to discover what is causing the land such grave troubles. It is soon revealed that an evil Samurai Warlord, already once banished from the land, has returned to the world using the ancient art of Kuji magic to reign down ravaging storms and transform its innocent wildlife into mindless warriors. Kuji magic, it is soon discovered, is Hiro's ace in the hole. While the other missing mini ninjas may have mastered the techniques of ninja-hood it's Hiro's ability to master the arts of the Kuji that will be the lands saving grace. Mini Nijas features some incredibly tight controls and an engaging combat system (that includes various forms of Kuji magic learnt on the fly) as Hiro discovers lost Kuji magic scrolls in the most unlikeliest of places that will enable him and Futo to progress through the games ravaged lands. Along the way Hiro will also be tasked with locating the whereabouts of each missing mini ninja that the Ninja Master sent out initially and who never returned. Once each character is located and freed, they become available for use in game as the player is able to switch between Hiro, Futo and each freed mini ninja. Each mini ninja comes with his own distinct playstyle so one never really gets bored as you switch in and out of characters making use of each ones abilities.
Along the way you will encounter Samurai Bosses sent out by the evil Samurai Warlord himself to thwart your progress. These bosses are not particularly challenging and mostly rely on quick-time events to defeat although in order to initiate these sequences you will first need to uncover each bosses weakness. These boss encounters are fun to engage with book-ending each of Mini Ninjas chapters perfectly. If I have a gripe with the game it's that the games camera occasionally takes on a life of its own as it twists and turns leaving you a bit disorientated in some of the battle sequences that play out. While certainly not game breaking in any way or form it does sometimes get mildly annoying.Mini Ninjas is a simple game and while it may not provide much in the way of challenge to an older, more experienced crowd, still ends up being a joy to play because the way the game perfectly executes what it sets out to do. If you have any younger kids in your household that are always hankering to play something from your library then I would highly suggest picking up Mini Ninjas for them (and yourself of course). IO Interactive have succeeded in delivering a charming, albeit simple, little gem of a title that should see joy being spread around the room in equal measures for those playing the game or simply watching it.If you enjoyed reading this review please follow my curator group at:-
Was this review helpful?
It’s a game aimed at kids, there’s no doubt about that. You can see that from the very presentation, to the fact that you don’t actually kill anyone despite battling countless “ninjas” on the way. As such it doesn’t offer much of a challenge, but it’s not easier than, say, Assassin’s Creed. That said it’s a game which is incredibly fun to play. It cute, it’s funny and the combat system is tight and satisfying. It has several playable characters which are kind of like different classes from RPGs, a crafting system and encourages exploration with a clever implementation of search for “spell scrolls”. Definitely an overlooked game, and it’s a damn shame I would’ve liked a sequel. Ah well…
Was this review helpful?
This game is probably one of the most adoreable games I have ever played.Aside from all the cuteness, the game has a very fun combat system where you can play as different (mini) ninjas who each have their own weapon and skills which make it very fun and interesting to play.It's such a simple yet beautiful game packed with humor that I'm sure everyone will enjoy!
Was this review helpful?
well, me and my niece really loved to play together. so 10/10 , kids 6-11 y.o. and childish adult will love it. LOL!gameplay and story very simple, yet beautifully scripted for kids.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
I never would have expected that much from a kids game. Great combat. Charming well laid out visuals. varied fighting styles. crafting. Awesome whitewater rafting and sledding down a mountain! yeah its was really good.
Was this review helpful?
Mini Ninjas is quite a good game. I love the characters, enemies and combat system, (usually) and the game's voice actors do a pretty good job as well. It has quite an &open world& feel, whereas, it's not an open world, but you don't feel limited to a single path. The story is simple, you're a ninja and the evil samurai warlord is threatening to take over the world. You go out on a quest to defeat this warlord and save the ninjas who failed to do so before you. The game looks very nice in my opinion, and the music, while not anything amazing, does compliment it nicely. Combat system works good, you get a couple ninjas you can switch between, To be honest I only used like 3-4 of them, and that's because sometimes you must use a specific character. The bosses are basically: Run from boss until you're able to do a quicktime event. They're all quicktime events, so don't expect a whole lot of difficulty with them.But for me, I found this game to have some broken aspects/parts. On the &avalanche escape& sequence, It's incredibly hard to see, which is understandable, but I kept falling through cracks, or holes, and instead of dying, I'd be rolling/sliding until the avalanche eventually caught up with me. This was a VERY monotonous part of the game, and it really put a downer on the overall game. When you are in your hat on the water, it's quite soothing. but when you have to use your hat/boat to go through small waterways, it's incredibly slow and can be irritating.
This game is indeed a kids game, don't expect a big story, deep characters or a long playthrough, but I have to admit, the cutscenes between the Warlord and his captains are hilarious.This is a very good game for 10 euros, and I got it in a sale for 4, so I really recommend this game for players looking to burn off a couple hours without much challenge. I give it a fair 7/10, it's a cute game and it's worth the money.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website迷你忍者运行报错说 Diirect3D Unable to create device,Try changjing resolution or color depth_百度知道帮帮忙啊,我下载的迷你忍者玩不了,进入游戏弹框,出英文,unable to create device Try changing ....._百度知道迷你忍者游戏打不开,出现错误_百度知道

参考资料

随机推荐