XBOX 360 wireless receiver for windowsreceiver是什么意思…

at 11:12 pm by jw
My XBox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows died.
No more green light, no more being recognized by the OS when I plugged it in.
Weirdly enough, the first one I got was like this on purchase so I exchanged it for this one which worked fine… up until now.
Luckily, I found
fix from Eding1 which worked brilliantly.
Amazing the fuse blows so easily, and so irrevocably and yet nothing else on the USB chain had any issues at all.
Bad Microsoft hardware I guess…
Opening the receiver (use a knife or something to lever the top off):
Unscrew and turn the circuit board over then solder across F1:
Notes from the comments:
You can test whether this will work by connecting something like a paperclip across the fuse without desoldering it, then plugging it into your PC.
Apparently you can use foil paper and electrical tape to connect across the fuse.
Personally I’d recommend soldering, but if you don’t have a soldering iron it’s worth a try.
If “lever the top off” isn’t explicit enough for those not insane enough to pull apart everything they own, to get the case off jam, and I mean JAM, a butterknife in. Wedging it in the crease that is above the wire (between grey and white). Getting it in there good then wiggle and twist all about until the glue gives way. Because every inch other then where the wire is was thoroughly glued down. The circuitboard is receased so no need to be gentle, just don’t angle down.
Be warned folks. Just tried this trick on mine and it was the receiver that was causing the short. Just fried a USB port on my computer. Everything else seems okay for now.
Found this video on YouTube:
(Make sure you give the video maker appropriate kudos, btw)
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,[求问] 关于XBOX360无线手柄驱动的问题
11回复 2851浏览
小弟日前刚买了一个XBOX360原版无线手柄+XBOX360信号接收器+一个官方驱动硬盘,但是***硬盘准备驱动的时候发现***不了,说是与本PC不兼容,本人电脑WIN7系统,特来求助
干嘛电脑的要用360的呢?360的手柄没什么区别啊。发自手机虎扑
引用1楼 @ 发表的:
干嘛电脑的要用360的呢?360的手柄没什么区别啊。
360手柄手感秒杀PC目前主流手柄。
引用2楼 @ 发表的:
360手柄手感秒杀PC目前主流手柄。
有没有***的***教程
那你还不如在XBOX360上玩
不是比在PC上玩要爽的多
体育一直的爱好
有没有详细点的教程
引用5楼 @ 发表的:
有没有详细点的教程
win7不是免驱的么,,你买的什么版本的?能给个淘宝地址么
引用4楼 @ 发表的:
那你还不如在XBOX360上玩
不是比在PC上玩要爽的多
米有360啊~~~~但是主机的原配手柄,我用过的无论是ps2 ps3 xbox360确实比北通罗技什么的强上太多了~~~
360手柄win7用又免驱。。。我觉得值得一用。。
引用6楼 @ 发表的:
win7不是免驱的么,,你买的什么版本的?能给个淘宝地址么
我从电玩巴士买的,就是原版的PC WIRELESS GAMING RECEIVER信号接收器
买个无线接收器就行了
带驱动盘的
最好买原装 组装的也能凑合用
终身史蒂夫·纳什蜜~
讲不出再见...
Thank you Steve
引用2楼 @ 发表的:
360手柄手感秒杀PC目前主流手柄。
我就是玩xbox360的,不觉得比几十块的手柄好多少。。。。
求lz PM手柄购买地址
What the fuck
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
6人参加识货团购128.00元0人参加识货团购418.00元0人参加识货团购399.00元5人参加识货团购359.00元0人参加识货团购129.00元3人参加识货团购699.00元1人参加识货团购299.00元0人参加识货团购176.00元0人参加识货团购359.00元2人参加识货团购279.00元0人参加识货团购519.00元1人参加识货团购289.00元

参考资料

随机推荐