PSP minis游戏合集s

冷空气一路南下,大伙要注意防寒保暖,记得多喝热水哟。
苹果新品发布会上,LG 专为新机推出的 UltraFine 显示器只被提到了几句,这自然也就引...
任天堂现任社长君岛达接受彭博社就任一周年采访,这也是Switch发布后任天堂高层首次面...
如果说苹果让部分 MacBook Pro 机型独占 Touch Bar 的话,那我们还可以理解,但是独占...
苹果的 CFO 卢卡?马斯特里(Luca Maestri)预计,iPhone 的平均售价将会连续不断地增...
当涉及到新一代 MacBook Pro 硬件性能方面,惊喜又少了很多,而且我们看到很多果粉直...
乔布斯从牛皮袋里拿出MacBook Air的场景好像就发生在昨天,谁曾想这个产品线如今只剩...
由于在智能手机市场的表现不好,LG 第三季度的营业利润下降了 3.7%。
万圣节如约而至,从小看着恐怖片长大的各位父老乡亲们也终于有了一次扮鬼的机会,以一...
近日,《逆战幻想》正统续作《逆战幻想:血脉(逆?のファンタジカ: ブラッドライン)...
令人羡慕的爱情是开发者推新的源泉,而大开脑洞的解谜也是游戏的常用类型,那么两者之...
说起小游戏《打砖块》,虽然以现在的眼光看来这款游戏实在是太过简单了,但是作为一款...
其实iMessage的本质功能还是收发信息,话说如果你经常使用iMessage与好友聊一些私密的...
近日 Nick Culbertson 发布了游戏新作《史诗乐团(Epic Orchestra)》,而在此之前 Ni...
在本周四的照例更新当中,咱们那专注儿童趣味教育应用30年的老朋友 Toca Boca 再一次...
这是一款支持快速充电技术的配件产品,能够让 iPhone 7 或者 Android 手机在最短的时...
奢侈品就是奢侈品,随便出个东西都让你肾疼。
Xenon Flash Shell 这是一款专为 iPhone 设计的外置氙气闪光灯,其效果比 LED 等要出...
又一条产品线将和我们告别,苹果不制造独立显示屏了。
Griffin公司推出了售价$ 34.99的BreakSafe,带来了MagSafe的安全功能。
配备Thunderbolt 3(Type-C)接口的 MacBook Pro 一经发布,贝尔金也推出了一个 Thund...
想要为其它设备提供更好兼容性的话,一款转换器是必不可少的。
除了重点介绍重新设计的 MacBook Pro 之外,苹果还展示和推广了一款来自 LG 公司的外...
&转载&mini1,ios7.0.4,psp模拟器完美运行
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间0 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
小苹果, 积分 27, 距离下一级还需 23 积分
转自百度ppsspp吧,不敢独享
IMG_0501.PNG (1.03 MB, 下载次数: 0)
15:25 上传
IMG_0500.PNG (160.08 KB, 下载次数: 0)
15:26 上传
啪嗒砰完美运行
IMG_0499.PNG (196.68 KB, 下载次数: 0)
15:26 上传
我装的ipa格式的,下载地址:
***完成后按照下面的教程设置(或者按照教程添加源***):

感谢分享^_^
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间0 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
亲测可用,偶尔加载游戏会闪退,重新加载即可
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间0 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
怎样导入游戏?
用pp助手等工具的文件管理功能,
1,、选择常用目录下的程序(用户),找到ppsspp
1.jpg (92.67 KB, 下载次数: 0)
15:44 上传
2、进入ppsspp目录,进入Documents目录
2.jpg (83.87 KB, 下载次数: 0)
15:46 上传
3、将游戏镜像导入
3.jpg (76.28 KB, 下载次数: 0)
15:47 上传
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间748 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
如果能完美模拟的话,迷你就是神器了。
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间3011 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
对halohello于 15:32:55在楼主发表的内容评分:人气:+1;
转自百度ppsspp吧,不敢独享
啪嗒砰完美运行
我装的ipa格式的,下载地址:
/share/link?shareid=&uk……希望尽快支持64位
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间0 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
如果能完美模拟的话,迷你就是神器了。
我又试了几个游戏都很流畅,只是貌似ios7现在不能支持ps3蓝牙手柄
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间748 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
楼主玩怕他碰怎么样?
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间320 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
对halohello于 15:32:55在楼主发表的内容评分:人气:+1;
转自百度ppsspp吧,不敢独享
啪嗒砰完美运行
我装的ipa格式的,下载地址:
/share/link?shareid=&uk……威锋有你更精彩:)
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间0 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
楼主玩怕他碰怎么样?
玩了三局了,完美运行,不卡
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间0 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
战神卡死。。
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪公网安备 29号 | 沪ICP备号-1
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!Like the Minis program before us,
is wrapping up. The site will remain online, the reviews won’t get removed, nothing will be deleted. The forums will continue to be around. However, all future updates, news, and PlayStation Mobile reviews will cease. I would like to personally thank everyone, all of the readers (here and gone), the wonderful community. Also, thanks to our previous community writers, wherever you are.
The reason for our shutdown is that both the Minis and PlayStation Mobile programs didn’t take off as much as we would like them to have. Though there is an audience, a great audience, the niche is not big enough for us to continue this endeavor. Nevertheless, the four years have been a great experience for everyone, the community,
writing team, the forum software and site maintenance crew (they exist), the developers, the publishers and their PR teams, and the dwellers whose voices we will never hear.
Special shout-out to , and his videos, and all of his contributions as a reviewer and the forum fire-starter.
, our resident editor, I learned many things from you, as a person and as a video game reviewer.
JeremyR, my review buddy for years, I was never alone here.
Chris, the site owner, would also like to thank all of you for your great contribution.
I prepared some kind of an elegy. Not much of a poem, but this emanates from my heart.
Minis Be Great
These are the last letters sent
Not many hearts shall torment
Those who will, we bid farewell
Minis, be great, seldom sell.
Second chance came in Mobile
Traffic, still, an empty aisle
The Gods had spoken, listen
“You have fought well, be restin’.”
Developers, came and went
Readers of the past, present
We may not have forever,
But we have had each other.
[See the next few posts below for farewell posts from other members of the staff. - ed.]
Posted by Jasper Nikki on Sunday, July 28, 2013& - Filed under
Back in mid-July, the PlayStation Mobile St the win the cows came home.
No more opportunity to buy PSM games . . . or so we thought at first.
in , while the PSM Store’s front doors have closed, the Store itself is still open for business (until the PSM service’s complete shutdown September 10th).
You can still access game entries in the PSM Store through hyperlinks clicked on in the Vita (or PlayStation TV) Web browser, which will open up the Vita’s PlayStation Store app right on the game entry.
From there, you can buy games you don’t already own (and that are available in your country) or re-download games you do own&which really beats the interminable wait to load your PSM download list.
In our forum, we started up
in which we posted what PSM game hyperlinks we could find.
Our resident mob boss Ofaliss then had the idea to properly present those links here, in our blog.
So, after a short wait, we now present The Great PSPMinis PSM Hyperlink Collection!
To see how you can contribute to this list, and for some background info on the list, .
REMEMBER: these links will only work from the Web browser of a PlayStation Vita or PlayStation TV.
Current number of links: 420
for the newest additions to this list.
IMPORTANT: If you remove or switch your memory card, it will trigger a database rebuild, which will deactivate PSM from your Vita or PS TV.
After September 10th, you will not be able to reactivate anymore.
Keep this in mind as you make last-minute PSM purchases!
Posted by onmode-ky on Monday, August 10, 2015& - Filed under
One of the very first Minis was
from Halfbrick Studios. You played a wisecracking action hero named Barry Steakfries and moved around a map shooting zombies. While it was very popular and got a pretty good review here (before my time), I never thought it was all that much fun. Or good, really. It was much too simple.
Angus hates Aliens from
essentially takes that formula found in Age of Zombies (and other games, including Minis like ) and made it something special. What’s more, it seems tailor-made for the PSP, which is rather remarkable for a game in 2015.
Posted by JeremyR on Monday, July 13, 2015& - Filed under
Post Number 1203 was coming.
With it would come the last Fehler, my final target.
Its imminent arrival had signaled itself in my bones for hours before the call finally came.
“onmode-ky here,” I answered as I began suiting up already.
“Hi, onmode.
Ops Control here.”
“, is that you?
How is the Life of you?”
I continued getting myself outfitted for the mission.
“I’m doing all right,” replied the square.
“My first night manning the Con, and we’ve sighted the final Fehler.
We have a live video feed set up by the .
He detected it from orbit.
I’m patching it through to you now.”
“The Guardian of Earth, eh?
I’m surprised he wasn’t too busy showboating to notice, heh.”
“Well, uh.
He actually noticed while showboating.”
“Ah, of course.”
I opened my weapons closet.
“He would have given chase himself, but he came under attack from .”
I could sense Pixel shaking his head as he spoke.
“Yeah, it’s a shame he considers the Guardian of Earth to be an alien.”
“Man, he sure likes shooting aliens.
The Guardian just thinks it’s kind of funny, at least.”
My screen showed the video feed ready, and I turned it on.
Posted by onmode-ky on Monday, July 29, 2013& - Filed under
I never was one to be sentimental. Too lazy to put forth the effort, really. But I’ll give it a shot. Before I came across this site, I had never participated in online communities. I had never found one that wasn’t full of jerks. Then one day, I found this place while looking for a review of a Mini. I watched from a distance for a while, as you all likely did at one point, and after I determined that the forum was composed of reasonable people, I posted my first comment and got into a heated debate right from the jump. Just my luck, I guess. I decided to stick with it, admittedly awkwardly, seeing as I didn’t want people thinking I was the kind of person I was trying to stay away from. But I eventually assimilated myself into the group, becoming arguably the greatest member this site has ever known. Not surprising, seeing as I am one of the best in the world at what I do.
It’s not just the community that makes this site so great. It’s the dedication they showed to the Minis program.
Jeremy, Jasper, and the other reviewers and writers who have come and gone over the years, they have prided themselves on informing us. They kept us in the know by providing us with unbiased and informative reviews, kept us playing by giving us opportunities to win games, kept us excited with news about future releases, and provided us with a home to have developers and publishers come over and converse with us little people. They have tried to do the same with PSM, but the current state of the platform has made that a very difficult task.
For all this site has done over the years, I didn’t hesitate when opportunities for me to help out arose. My name is in the credits of a freaking video game thanks to this site. I organized and hosted
Community Choice Awards, as well as provided gameplay videos for some of the better-looking PSM titles. Those things made me a candidate when the time came where the site needed new reviewers.
I reluctantly accepted the job, and had I known that we were on our last legs, I would have been more productive. I am truly sorry about that, but I hope everyone enjoyed what I did produce and found them helpful. I am very thankful for the faith that Jasper and Jeremy had in me to do the job. Even though it literally pains me to say it, I want to thank onmode-ky. I’m sure his job was tough enough without my reviews thrown at him like an eroded brick. A few more thank yous go to the developers and publishers that came through and shared information with us, got feedback from us and genuinely cared about what we had to say. I felt as though I was helping to bring a better gaming experience to the people, and I was proud of that. Finally, thanks to Chris. I don’t know much about him (anything, actually), but he made all the good times happen, and that’s all I need to know.
Wrapping up, I just want to say that this site is a getaway for me. I come here knowing that I am with friends. Those who have long since gone, those who come here often, those whom I have exchanged words with, and even onmode-ky. You all have been great. I have learned a great deal in my time here. I have experienced new things here. I hope to continue that. As long as the forums are here, I’ll be here. Doing what I do best. Talking crap, raging, and helping as best I can.
So, until we meet again.
Persnickety.
Posted by Always_Serpico on Monday, July 29, 2013& - Filed under
Before we ride off into the sunset, I have some last words to say. Lots of words actually.
Firstly, I want to thank the readers of this site. I used to write reviews at GameFAQs, ENWorld, and RPG.net among others, just for fun.
But writing here was a larger audience, including people who would buy games based partly on my opinion. That realization was something of a shock to me, and that responsibility wasn’t something I took lightly. I like to think I was a better reviewer because of it.
Secondly, I want to thank all those great companies that kept the lights on for this long, supporting our site with advertising, information, and of course, games to cover and review in the first place. All the people at Frima, Laughing Jackal, and FuturLab, who have been wonderful. Alexey at Beatshapers, Jakub at Grip Games, Rich formerly with Icon Games and now Super Icon, Ish at Twisted Dragon Media, Anna at G5 (who stopped support very early in the Minis program, but friended me on Facebook anyway). The guys at Mediatonic, the Tiny Hawk guy, the students at that Swedish game school, and others I’m likely forgetting.
Thirdly, I want to thank the other people at this site. Chris for starting the place and paying for everything. The somewhat mysterious Maura and Dan, who reviewed games but rarely talked with me much. Jasper for steering the site so nicely over the years and being such a cool guy.
O for being so enthusiastic in helping this site and being an even cooler guy. And of course onmode-ky for fixing all my mistakes.
Lastly, I want to thank everyone on the forums. I’ve made a lot of forum friends over the years, but you guys are among the best. I hope you guys stick around.
Posted by JeremyR on Sunday, July 28, 2013& - Filed under& PSP MINIS游戏合集(一)
查看: 5388|回复: 23
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
UID442186主题阅读权限100帖子精华1积分1873金钱58060 荣誉34 人气60 在线时间7443 小时评议1
帖子精华1积分1873金钱58060 荣誉34 人气60 评议1
PSP MINIS游戏合集
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
游戏名称:苍蝇功夫侠
英文名称:Minis - Fly Fu
制作厂商:Invictus Games
代理发行:Invictus Games
游戏类型:ACT(动作游戏)
游戏容量:16.8M
语言版本:英文(美版)
发行日期:日(PSN美版)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Fly Fu苍蝇功夫侠这是一款虚实结合的彩色铅笔画风格游戏。这款来自4×4 Jam开发者的游戏作品,讲述了一个苍蝇为拯救自己的蛾子女友,大战群虫的故事。
游戏中,各色昆虫会不断向你涌来,有屎壳郎,萤火虫,螳螂,蟑螂,黄蜂,甲虫等等,当然,玩家也不一定赤手空拳,拿起身边的火柴棍,大头针,都可以发挥威力的。
09:51:30 上传
09:51:30 上传
迅雷下载链接(解压密码:):
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9GbHlfRnVfVVNBX1BTTl9QU1AtTlJQLjd6Wlo=
115下载地址(解压密码:):
[url]/file/t276f549f6
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
09:51 编辑 ]
感谢分享!
总评分:&金钱 + 20&
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《愤怒的小鸟》美版下载
转自duowan& &原帖地址:
经测试,目前主流自制系统5.50GEN-D3-P4、5.03GEN-C-P4可直接玩
游戏名称:愤怒的小鸟
英文名称:Minis - Angry Birds
制作厂商:Abstraction Games / Rovio Mobile Ltd.
代理发行:Chillingo Ltd.
游戏类型:ACT - Action Game(动作射击游戏)
游戏容量:12M
对应主机:Play Station Portable / Nintendo Wii / Nintendo Dual Screen / Android / iPhone / iPad
发行日期:日(PSP美版)
官方网站:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  《愤怒的小鸟》玩家控制一群不同样子的小鸟从一群丑恶的肥猪手里抢回他们珍贵的蛋。而那些肥猪则建造了各种各样不同材料的碉堡和防御设施来防御这群愤怒的丢了蛋的小鸟。而游戏的故事也相当有趣,为了报复偷走鸟蛋的肥猪们,鸟儿以自己的身体为武器,仿佛炮弹一样去攻击肥猪们的堡垒。游戏是十分卡通的2D画面,看着愤怒的红色小鸟,奋不顾身的往绿色的肥猪的堡垒砸去,那种奇妙的感觉还真是令人感到很欢乐。而游戏的配乐同样充满了欢乐的感觉,轻松的节奏,欢快的风格。不过在进行游戏的时候却没有这样的音乐,有点可惜。但是将鸟儿们弹射出去时,鸟儿的叫声倒是给人很好笑的感觉。
09:56:44 上传
09:56:44 上传
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9BbmdyeV9CaXJkc19VU0FfUFNOX1BTUC1OUlAuN3paWg==
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
09:56 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《少年雷神》美版下载
转自duowan& &原帖地址:
09:55:21 上传
游戏名称:少年雷神
英文名称:Minis - Young Thor
制作厂商:Frima Studio
代理发行:SCEA
游戏容量:33.6M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
你有没有梦想过,什么也不能阻挡你前进的脚步,因为你具有强大的力量,因为你是神?作为年轻的雷神Thor,向潜伏在人类世界Midgard以及神的世界Asgard上的无数敌人,施展15种超强破坏性攻击和魔力。探索4个广阔的区域,寻找8个远古神器来帮助你打败Hel和她的2个邪恶同盟Ratatoskr和Nidhogg,并救出3位女神Urd、Skuld和Verdandi。准备好踏上拯救世界之树Yggdrasil和两界所有生命的史诗般壮阔的旅程吧,该出发了!
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9Zb3VuZ19UaG9yX1VTQV9QU05fUFNQLU5SUC43elpa
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
09:55 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《N.O.V.A.》欧版下载
转自duowan&&原帖地址
10:07:31 上传
游戏名称:N.O.V.A.
英文名称:N.O.V.A.
制作厂商:Gameloft
代理发行:Gameloft
游戏类型:***G(冒险游戏)
游戏容量:76.5M
语言版本:英文(欧版)
发行日期:日(PSN欧版)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  在身临其境的太空世界,加入保卫人类的伟大战斗。
  因为地球已经不再适合生物生存,人类建造了被称为“近轨道星球”的巨大人造卫星继续生活。为了保护自己,近轨道星球联合起来建立了N.O.V.A.,近轨道先锋联盟。已退休的海军陆战队英雄Kal Wardin被迫返回部队,担当起阻止人类毁灭的重任。
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9OT1ZBX0VVUl9QU05fUFNQLUFCU1RSQUtULjd6Wlo=
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:07 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《谁在飞》欧版下载
转自duowan& &原帖地址:
10:06:12 上传
游戏名称:谁在飞?!
英文名称:Minis - Who's That Flying?!
制作厂商:Mediatonic
代理发行:SCEA
游戏类型:STG - Shooting Game(射击游戏)
游戏容量:71.5M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  这是于PSN发售的PSP MINIS系列中的一款游戏,游戏类型为射击类。
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9XaG9zX1RoYXRfRmx5aW5nX0VVUl9QU05fUFNQLUFCU1RSQUtULjd6Wlo=
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:06 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP《幻幻球》美版下载
转自duowan& &原帖地址:
10:05:11 上传
游戏名称:幻幻球
英文名称:Peggle
制作厂商:PopCap
代理发行:PopCap
游戏类型:PUZ(休闲益智游戏)
游戏容量:29.4M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
感受过Peggle?的狂热乐趣吗?那么现在就在PlayStation?Network展开你所渴求的终极弹球大冒险吧!瞄准目标,从大炮中射出金属弹球,清除色彩鲜艳的障碍钉。在55道关卡和75个挑战中肆意挥洒你对弹球的无比热爱,并努力成为Peggle Master。在你喜爱的背景音乐的陪伴下,收集12座PlayStation?Network奖杯。想要举办属於你自己的Peggle派对?快投入到本地战斗中,或是连接网路在多人、决斗以及派对模式中展现你的高超技艺吧!
- 包含了75个激烈挑战的55道充满紧张情节的单人游玩关卡
- 用独特的能力解开10种Peggle Master
- 可本地游玩,也可线上2到4人游玩多人、决斗和派对游戏模式
- 创建你自己的背景音乐,聆听你最爱的乐曲旋律
- 在YouTube上传你的最佳射击,炫耀你的Peggle弹球高超技艺
- 可透过遥控游玩尽情享受你的弹球游戏体验
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9QZWdnbGVfVVNBX1BTTl9QU1AtTlJQLjd6Wlo=
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:05 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《泽诺尼亚传奇》美版下载
转自duowan 原帖地址:
09:54:05 上传
游戏名称:泽诺尼亚传奇
英文名称:Minis - Zenonia
制作厂商:Gamevil
代理发行:Gamevil
游戏类型:RPG(角色扮演游戏)
游戏容量:16.1M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
泽诺尼亚传奇,经典动作RPG隆重回归!准备好开始Regret的无尽旅程,为揭开他的父亲在恶魔手中神秘死亡的原因展开一场大冒险。
Regret开始探险前先要从骑士(Paladin)、战士(Warrior)或刺客(Assassin)三个种类中选择一个。游戏中可装备数以百计的不同武器和防具,还有正常、魔力、稀有、独特、超凡等5种不同道具类型的大量道具可供炼制。此外,还有可升级的全技能树,以及华丽的视觉和声音效果等各色机能等待著你。
泽诺尼亚传奇包含了大量主线和支线冒险,还可选择正义或是邪恶的故事线路,将为你带来长时间的游戏乐趣。动画风格图像,以及昼/夜更替、饥饿/重量等创新的真实生活系统,将使ZENONIA?为所有玩家带来独一无二的游戏体验!
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9aZW5vbmlhX1VTQV9QU05fUFNQLU5SUC43elpa
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
09:54 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《UNO》欧版下载
转自duowan& &原帖地址:
10:08:40 上传
游戏名称:UNO
英文名称:Minis - UNO
制作厂商:Gameloft
代理发行:Gameloft
游戏类型:TAB(桌面休闲游戏)
游戏容量:25.7M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  准备好在你的PSP? (PlayStation?Portable)主机上喊&UNO&吧!世界著名的纸牌游戏在PSP?上忠实再现,还加入了许多刺激的全新规则。多人游玩模式可支援最多4台PSP?同场比赛,还可透过PlayStation?Network游玩多人模式,让UNO?变得前所未有的简单有趣!快来加入比赛,第一个打完手中的牌,取得胜利吧!
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9Vbm9fRVVSX1BTTl9QU1AtQUJTVFJBS1QuN3paWg==
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:08 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《德黑兰 黑暗武士》欧版下载
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
10:03:32 上传
游戏名称:德黑兰 黑暗武士
英文名称:Minis - Tehra Dark Warrior
制作厂商:StormBASIC Games
代理发行:StormBASIC Games
游戏类型:A***G(动作冒险游戏)
游戏容量:40.8M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  这是一款将我们带入幻想世界的刺激3D动作冒险游戏。
  从强大的敌人手中夺取特别道具武装自己,释放潜藏在你身体里的魔力,让力量不断增幅,化身成为黑暗武士。
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9UZWhyYV9EYXJrX1dhcnJpb3JfRVVSX1BTTl9QU1AtQUJTVFJBS1QuN3paWg==
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:03 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《气球守城》欧版下载
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
10:02:05 上传
游戏名称:气球守城
英文名称:Minis - Bloons TD
制作厂商:Bloober Team
代理发行:Hands-On Mobile
游戏类型:TAB(桌面休闲游戏)
游戏容量:5.53M
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9CbG9vbnMuVEQuRVVSLlBTTi5QU1AtQmlPU0hPQ0suN3paWg==
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:02 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《3,2,1 超级冲撞》美版下载
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
09:59:10 上传
游戏名称:3,2,1 超级冲撞
英文名称:Minis - 3,2,1...SuperCrash!
制作厂商:StormBASIC Games
代理发行:StormBASIC Games
游戏容量:9.09M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
一款疯狂有趣的游戏,游戏中你需要不断变换角色的姿势以通过各种障碍物,游戏共设两种模式。3,2,1,开始您的疯狂之旅....
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV8zXzJfMV8tX1N1cGVyY3Jhc2hfVVNBX1BTTl9QU1AtTlJQLjd6Wlo
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
09:59 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《四驱越野拉力赛》美版下载
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
09:57:59 上传
游戏名称:四驱越野拉力赛
英文名称:Minis - 4x4 Jam
制作厂商:Invictus Games
代理发行:Invictus Games
游戏类型:RAC(竞速游戏)
游戏容量:44.5M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
四驱越野拉力赛4x4 Jam是一款四驱越野车的游戏,在比赛中的自由度非常高,没有任何限制。发挥你的越野技能吧!
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV80eDRfSmFtX1VTQV9QU05fUFNQLU5SUC43elpa
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
09:57 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
PSP MINIS《真实罪行 开膛手杰克》美版下载
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
10:00:11 上传
游戏名称:真实罪行 开膛手杰克
英文名称:Minis - Actual Crimes: Jack the Ripper
制作厂商:Virtual Playground
代理发行:Gamers Digital
游戏类型:***G(冒险游戏)
游戏容量:76.8M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
一个名为“开膛手杰克”的恶棍以开膛剖腹的残酷手段,接连杀害伦敦东区的多名街头鸡。跟随游戏《真实罪行 开膛手杰克》返回1888年的伦敦,作为苏格兰场警长的助理,使用当时最具革命性的技术去收集证据,并阻止臭名昭著的罪行!
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9BY3R1YWxfQ3JpbWVzXy1fSmFja19UaGVfUmlwcGVyX1VTQV9QU05fUFNQLU5SUC43elpa
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:00 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
10:12:44 上传
游戏名称:阿奇冒险记
英文名称:Minis - Archibald's Adventures
制作厂商:Rake in Grass
代理发行:Rake in Grass
游戏容量:19.03M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
《阿奇冒险记》是一款具有浓重FC风格的冒险闯关游戏,Archie和Klumpfus教授被困在工作的大厦里。呆头呆脑的教授把实验弄的一团糟, 各种希奇古怪的生物从容器里跑了出来,连大厦的中心计算机也发了疯,把整个大楼封闭,彻底断绝了Archie和教授逃生的希望!玩家将在游戏中扮演 Archie(当然也会有部分教授的戏份)冲破重重关卡,挑战技巧和头脑躲避大楼中的陷阱,顺利逃生。
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9BcmNoaWJhbGRzX0FkdmVudHVyZXNfVVNBX1BTTl9QU1AtTlJQLjd6Wlo=
[ 本帖最后由 mick723 于
10:21 编辑 ]
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
10:15:56 上传
游戏名称:战场指挥官 欧洲战争
英文名称:Military History: Commander: Europe at War
制作厂商:Slitherine Software
代理发行:Slitherine Software
游戏类型:SLG(战略游戏)
游戏容量:27.6M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
来自Koch Mdia的全新战略游戏《战场指挥官:欧洲战争》即将登陆PSP与NDS平台。战场指挥官是一个全新的游戏系列,本作欧洲战争将重现第二次世界大战的经典历史场景,玩家可选择同盟国或者轴心国参与战斗。游戏预定于2009年第一季度推出。
从现在的信息来看,本作将采用与大战略系列类似的系统,在标准的六边形格局上进行战略布局。玩家在《战场指挥官:欧洲战争》中将可以使用多达50中不同的武器装备,并有可能招募到二战历史上声名显赫的将军。
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9NaWxpdGFyeV9IaXN0b3J5X0NvbW1hbmRlcl8tX0V1cm9wZV9hdF9XYXJfVVNBX1BTTl9QU1AtTlJQLjd6Wlo=
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
10:17:39 上传
游戏名称:M.O.Z.O.X. 太空救援者
英文名称:Minis - M.O.Z.O.X. Space Salvager
制作厂商:Twisted Dragon Media
代理发行:Twisted Dragon Media
游戏容量:14.8M
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9NX09fWl9PX1hfLV9TcGFjZV9TYWx2YWdlcl9VU0FfUFNOX1BTUC1OUlAuN3paWg==
苦?の?心果游侠元老版主PSP☆逆?の裁判
掌??&LV.5??? 幻影兵? ?幻杖★★
转自duowan&&原帖地址:
10:20:04 上传
游戏名称:流光魅音
英文名称:Minis - Auditorium
制作厂商:Cipher Prime
代理发行:Zoo Games
游戏类型:PUZ(休闲益智游戏)
游戏容量:18.4M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
《流光魅音》这款游戏最大的特色就是将声音和光波相结合,而根据控制方向图标的位置和大小,可以改变光线上下左右的方向和速度,但有时也有像漩涡一样的东西来改变光线的流动,游戏中光线流动会越来越复杂,整个游戏衬托出一种奇特炫丽的氛围。玩家可以到下面网址试玩。
10:20:04 上传
thunder://QUFmdHA6Ly9wc3A6cHNwQDEyMS45LjIyMS4xNTA6NTUyMS9wc3AuZHVvd2FuLmNvbV9BdWRpdG9yaXVtX1VTQV9QU05fUFNQLU5SUC43elpa
守りたい世界があるんだ!游侠元老版主【帝国时代专区】天邈汉化组翻译【中级】荷兰 西伯利亚军团 神父魏 给事中★★★★★★★★
UID1493356主题阅读权限100帖子精华1积分4823金钱44609 荣誉38 人气25 在线时间2018 小时评议6
帖子精华1积分4823金钱44609 荣誉38 人气25 评议6
mick辛苦了
这个帖子我来来回回分割、合并也有十几回了
魔王的女儿游侠元老版主天邪妖??华泪爱情女神?阿芙罗狄忒The Knights №.Eleven.末日
UID870623主题阅读权限150帖子精华22积分22859金钱46149 荣誉319 人气26 在线时间1399 小时评议0
帖子精华22积分22859金钱46149 荣誉319 人气26 评议0
可以回帖了吗
愤怒的小鸟不错~
守りたい世界があるんだ!游侠元老版主【帝国时代专区】天邈汉化组翻译【中级】荷兰 西伯利亚军团 神父魏 给事中★★★★★★★★