德克萨斯soso easy是什么意思思

金钱鳘又称黄唇鱼,目前已经接近濒危灭绝的状态。
赴日游客越来越多,国内游客成为黑心商家的肥肉。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  在University of Texas 德克萨斯大学就读是怎样一番体验,【携尔留学】给大家翻译整理了德克萨斯大学的留学体验,以供参考。
  1.Academics: The academics here is incredible. There are a large number of different types of classes that are offered to the students. I enjoy taking classes that are relevant to my major and also ones that interests me and I know I will never have another opportunity in my life in learn and experience. The professors here are very educated and scholarly as well. Most of them make lectures very worth while and entertaining. Since I am at a prestigious university the workload is overall tough. Everyone who goes to the University of Texas is expected to keep up with the heavy workload because of the type of school it is. That being said, with the workload being tough my university does offer countless amounts of study options, libraries, and other ways to that will benefit a student when it comes to their education and studying.
  学术:这里学术真的不可思议。这有很多种不同类型的课程可供学生学习。我喜欢上那些跟我的专业有关系的课程,还有那些我自己感兴趣的课程。我知道自己再没有这样的学习和探索的机会了。这里的教授都很有教养,有学者风度。他们很多人的课堂都知识量丰富,并且很有趣味。因为我在一个很知名的大学了,学习压力也是非常大的。每个来德克萨斯大学的人都想努力跟上,以完成繁重的课业任务,因为学校的学习氛围就是这样。有人说,学习压力虽然很大,但大学给学生们提供了很多的学习选择机会,学生可以在图书馆里学习,获益良多。
  2.Academics: The school provides unique opportunities in each person's majors. For me, specifically, I have had the opportunity to truly widen my worldviews and learn about my passion towards other cultures and people.
  学术:学校为每个人的专业方面都提供了独特的机会。就我来说,尤其如此,我就有机会去拓宽我的视野并能学习人文方面的知识。
  3.Academics: Classes are very well-taught and the workload is adequate for an honors student. In one semester I learned way more than I ever expected and feel like I retained a lot of that information
  学术:课程都教得非常好,其学习压力对于荣誉班的学生来说都是足够的。一个学期之内,我学会了比我期望要多的东西,并且掌握了许多知识。
  4.Academics: Some things are great - professors so far have been amazing. Advisor is the best!!! I love the curriculum for my degree plan and look forward to the classes ahead of me as I progress in my degree plan. The whole university offers great study areas, study groups, tutoring options.... some things I do not like or understand - Terrible registration process. I hate how the window of registration is so tight and once closed you have to wait so long for it to open again. Classes are hard to get. I have been wait listed on most of my classes.
  学术:有些方面非常好——目前为止,教授都非常棒。指导老师(类似于中国国内的班主任)是最好的。我喜欢我的专业课程设置。随着年级增长,我对未来的课程充满了期待。整个学校提供了很好的学习区域,学习小组,还有辅导方案等等。我不喜欢的或者我理解不了的是恐怖的选课流程。选课流程安排非常紧凑,一旦关闭了要等很长时间才又开放。选课很难,我的很多课程都在“等待”名单里。
  5.Majors: The majors are one of the top in the state/country! The school is very well known for being superior when it comes to academics, and you'll always find an amazing professor and outside help.
  专业:这里的专业是全州乃至全国最好的。这个学校的学术水平顶级,有超级棒的教授在课外能给你提供帮助。
  6.Majors: Engineering- very competitive, heavy workload, but completely worth the degree. UT works hard to ensure its students get internships and as a petroleum engineer, the starting salary for UT grads is $100k.
  专业:工程方面的专业很有竞争力,学习压力也很大,但***含金量绝对高!德克萨斯大学努力确保它的学生能找到实习机会,德克萨斯大学的石油工程师毕业后起步年薪都是百万美元级别的。
  7.Majors: I love being an education major. The classes are super fun and interesting, and there are always great volunteer opportunities to get involved with the kids and see what it's like to be a teacher.
  专业:我喜欢教育专业。课程都很有趣,也有很多做志愿者的机会能和孩子们打成一片,能了解做一个老师会是什么样子。
  8.Diversity: I'll never understand why people would ever complain about a lack of diversity on this campus. Walking around campus you see every type of person you can imagine. I, myself, am a multiracial person and could find my people quite easily. Inclusion, however, is a different story. Like anywhere, even here at UT Austin campion of diversity.. Students still tend to exclusively hang around their ethnic counterparts. Whites with whites, hispanics stick together, blacks do too.
  多样性:我很不理解为什么有人会抱怨说这个学校缺少多样性。在学校里四处走走你就会遇到你能想象得到的各种类型的人。我自己来自多民族的地区,也能很容易找到我的同族人。但是,也存在排外现象。和其他地方一样,德克萨斯大学虽然有各种多样性,但是这里的学生还是喜欢和他们自己同族的人在一起:白人和白人一起,拉美裔和拉美裔混在一起,黑人和黑人一起。
  9.Diversity: Austin is a very liberal city in Texas, and is a haven for diversity of all kinds
  多样性:奥斯汀是德州非常自由的城市,是不同种族人的天堂。
  10.Athletics: The athletics at my school is one of the greatest in the country. UT is known for their incredible athletic facilities, football team, fan support, and mostly our school spirit. UT football is huge here. When it is football season and we have a home game the town gets very hyped up and will throw huge tailgate parties that will go on for the whole weekend.
  体育:我们学校的体育是全国最棒的高校之一。德州大学以令人惊讶的体育设施、橄榄球队和粉丝的支持而闻名,还有最令人称道的校园精神。德州大学的橄榄球很有影响力。每到橄榄球赛季,我们有主队比赛的时候,整个城市都疯狂起来了,随后大家都投入到盛大的游行集会,那会持续整个周末。
  11.Athletics: UT's reputation speaks for itself. We have our own ESPN channel. Our football team is incredibly popular and our other sports teams produce national champions and even olympians. Most notably we've had quite a few track athletes go to the Olympics.
  体育:德州大学的盛名可不是吹的。我们有自己的ESPN频道。我们的橄榄球队极受欢迎,其他的体育队伍也走出了很多全国性的冠军甚至奥运选手。最突出的是我们有一些田径运动员打进了奥林匹克运动会的赛场。
  13.Athletics: The athletics department at UT Austin is HUGE. I guess because a lot of revenue is generated through this sector. But I cannot complain- I love sports.
  体育:德州大学的体育学院极富威望。我想或许是因为在这方面能创造很多的盈利。但我得不说——我爱运动。
  14.Guys & Girls:Students at my college are very attractive. Then guys wear more of a southern look than most schools. By that I mean they wear Sperry shoes, preppy shorts. The southern girls at my college like to get dressed up very often. They wear big jewelry, colorful dresses, and wedges. The social life is great here. I live in Austin, TX so there is plenty of outdoors activities to do here. The social life is very fun, it involves going to the lake, lake restaurants, the green belt, and natural springs.
  男生女生:我所在学院的学生都很有吸引力。与其他学校的男生相比,这里的男生大多是南方人的外表。这一点,我是说他们大多都穿斯佩里的鞋子,中规中矩的短裤。我们学院的南方女孩们很喜欢打扮。她们戴大大的珠宝配饰,穿色彩鲜艳的衣服。这里的社交生活很好。我住在德州奥斯汀,所以这里有很多的户外活动可以参与。社交生活丰富多彩,有湖,湖边餐厅,绿化带以及天然小溪。
  15.Guys & Girls: I've had a very hard time connecting with girls on campus, they don't make themselves approachable at all. The ones who are outgoing are very self-oriented and non-traditional. You'll see them in yoga pants, dressed like a hipster, or your typical sorority girl who exclusively hooks up with frat guys. If you go downtown or to parties, you'll probably get a good make-out session but I've found most girls that I've done that with aren't really into relationships, they just want fun and games. So if that's your thing (most likely), this is your place.
  男生女生:在接触学校里的女生这方面,我经历了一些困难:她们可不是好接近的人。那些很外向的人都很以自己为中心,也不是传统性的人。你会看到她们都穿着瑜伽裤,打扮的非常时髦;或者你也能看到你的联谊会的女生会只和兄弟会的男生约会。如果去市中心或者参加一些晚会,你或许能有个很不错的约会。但我发现那种情况下的女生都不是真正的像要一种恋人关系,她们只是想乐一乐而已。所以,如果那是你想要的话(很多人都是这样),这就是你的天堂。
  16.Campus Food: While I have never had a campus meal plan, the options they have for every student is great, I love having Chickfila, Taco cabana and wendy's on campus. Also, Cypress Bend was so good
  校园饮食:我从没有过校园就餐计划,他们给每个学生的供餐选择真的很棒。我喜欢在学校里 Chickfila, Taco cabana 以及wendy's这些地方吃东西。 Cypress Bend也不错。
  17.Campus Food: The food on campus is pretty good overall, having a variety of meals during all three courses. Some small issues though is that some of the menus are at times repetitive, serving the same thing on a weekly basis, some of the food is a bit overpriced in some areas, and if one wants to have a completely new meal they have to walk to another one of the dining halls across campus.
  校园饮食:总的来说,校园里的饮食还是很不错的,三个课程期,我们都有各种不同的食物供应。一些小问题是有时候菜单是重复的,每周一次的基础上有时候有重复供应某些东西,另外一些地方的食物价格有点高,如果有人想吃一回不同的饭,他们得去校园另一端的某个餐厅里去。
  18.Campus Housing: I hated living in the dorm because it was way more expensive than living in an apartment but with way less space and amenities. In Kinsolving I was paying roughly $1000 a month to share a small room with another person, share a bathroom with my roommate and our 2 suitemates (who never did their share of cleaning the bathroom) , with no kitchen, no privacy, no space, and no pets allowed.
  校园住宿:我讨厌住校内宿舍,因为那比住公寓要贵,而且空间小,也没什么生活设施。在Kinsolving我一月付1000美元和另一个人共享一个小房间,和我的室友以及另外两人共用一个洗澡间(那两人从不做他们分内的清洁工作),没有厨房,没有隐私,么有空间,也不允许养宠物。
  19.Campus Housing: Living on campus is great! Although the space is somewhat cramped, housing is in close proximity to practically everything! Housing is close to many different dining halls, restaurants (sit down & fast food) and is especially close to classes, the football stadium, and the library to name just a few.
  校园住宿:住校很不错。尽管空间有点小,但宿舍离任何地方都不远。距离餐厅很近,餐馆(坐下来吃,或者要快餐)也近,尤其是和上课的教室、橄榄球操场和图书馆都很近。
  20.Health & Safety: UT has a lot of resources for staying safe on campus, including a whole bunch of safety preparation at Orientation. Most of yours peers will look after you too, so just don't do anything stupid.
  健康安全:德州大学有很多资源用来确保校园安全,包括一系列的安全预警准备机制。你的很多同龄人也会照应你,所以,你自己别做傻事就好。
  21.Administration: UT is notoriously strict when it comes to academics. Any cheating or plagiarism is usually caught and punished. As far as social lives, UT encourages practicing safe alcohol consumption for those 21+, and advocates for the prevention of sexual violence or assault.
  校园管理:德州大学在学术方面管理非常严格。任何欺骗和抄袭一经查出会被严厉惩罚。至于日常社交生活,学校鼓励21岁以上的人适量饮酒,也会为预防性犯罪和骚扰做各种准备工作。
  22.Administration: Despite being in the center of one of the liveliest cities in Texas, campus administration is not overly strict nor too lenient. The campus makes sure to enforce rules that are easier to manage and also will make a greater impact on students though also makes sure to allow students have liberties regarding social events and demonstrations.
  校园管理:尽管学校在德州最热闹的城市的中心地带,但是学校管理方面既不是那么严格也不是非常宽松。学校会确保各种条例的实施,但要既能轻松管理也要对学生产生深刻影响,还得确保允许学生在日常问题和请愿方面有自由。
  23.Transportation: There are free shuttles that go from every part of campus to places where most people live. They run very frequently and can be crowded at times regardless, especially the West Campus bus, which runs every 7 minutes. On top of that, city buses are free for students, so you can pretty much get anywhere, especially as Austin's public transportation grows very quickly. There are regional rails, express buses, and Megabus to take you to surrounding Texas cities. I really like the Airport Flyer as well that takes you from campus to the airport for free.
  交通:有免费的校车,在学校的任何地方都可以发车,能到很多人居住的地方。校车发车频率很高,有时候会有点拥挤,尤其是西校区的巴士,每七分钟一班车。除此之外,城市巴士对学生也是免费的,所以你基本上可以去到任何地方,尤其是现在奥斯汀的公共交通发展非常快。有区域地铁,快车巴士,还有Megabus可以带去你德克萨斯附近的城市。我非常喜欢“机场飞车”,那能免费将你从自学校载去机场。
  24.Local Area: There are so many fun and free activities to do in Austin and that is why I love it so much. There is Zilker Park, multiple hiking trails, the lake, the river, Barton Spring ( a natural swimming spring), and downtown.
  本地概况:奥斯汀有很多好玩又免费的事情可以做,这就是我大爱这个城市的原因。有 Zilker公园,多条徒步道路,有湖泊,有河流,还有“巴顿溪”(一个自然流动的小溪),还有繁华的市中心。
  原文来自/
  由【携尔留学】翻译整理
  原文链接:
  咨询方式
  400免费***:(早8:30-晚22:30)
  点击在线咨询(工作时间段实时交流,非工作时间段可点击留言第二天回复):
  上门咨询:
  中关村总部:北京市海淀区苏州街18号院长远天地大厦A1座1606室(地铁10号线苏州街站C出口即是)
  国贸咨询中心:北京市朝阳区东三环中路39号院国贸建外SOHO大厦A座1906室(地铁10号线或1号线国贸站C出口即是。国贸中心咨询***:010-)
  乐闻携尔官网:
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力***及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
乐闻携尔,Learn and Share,全称“北京乐闻携...
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格·云顿/乔·弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯·库珀/ 查宁·塔图姆/ 乔纳·希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬***
******:86-10-
***邮箱:&&&德克萨斯娱乐
【德克萨斯娱乐】国泰基金管理有限公司公告系列
责任编辑:安密平戏
救人后,周金领悄悄离去,当地民警找到他工作的浴池后,才知道救人的是一位商丘农民工。几天来,周金领的义举被当地媒体报道后,感动了徐州、商丘两地。昨天,晚报记者赶赴江苏徐州,试图向大家还原这个感人的故事。
  另外,姜南介绍,认证是一个持续性的活动,将通过初次的认证和持续的跟踪监督来保证获证企业持续满足标准、法规、认证认可的要求。认监委有关负责人同时表示,认监委将按规定严格监督认证机构的认证行为,让“三同”产品的第三方保障有公信力。德克萨斯娱乐
中国还计划在11月发射“脉冲星导航试验卫星”。据称目的是确立利用脉冲星这一特殊天体发出的X射线信号确认宇宙飞船位置的技术。2012年底开始运行的自主开发人造卫星定位系统“北斗卫星导航系统”也计划在2020年覆盖全球。
  实际上,价格只是消费体验的一环。一味的工业化,使产品同质化,不能够吸引更多新兴消费者,因而价格和供应链成了决定性因素。但与此同时,单纯地图快图便宜,也不能够完全提升品牌的格调,即使能有较为庞大的消费群体,但也不见得能长期维系。德克萨斯娱乐“私募做市机构未来的操作可能会比较活跃,同时未来试点放开后参与做市的机构数量也远比券商要多。这样安排下,私募借助券商这一通道在未来很有可能会形成券商新三板做市业务的新收入来源。”前述中泰证券人士对记者表示。
本文系转载,不代表参考消息网的观点。参考消息网对其文字、图片与其他内容的真实性、及时性、完整性和准确性以及其权利属性均不作任何保证和承诺,请读者和相关方自行核实。
1月13日,在十八届中央纪委第五次全会上,***中央总书记习***讲话中的一个词引发外界关注:“政治规矩”。他提出,要“严明政治纪律和政治规矩”,“把守纪律、讲规矩摆在更加重要的位置”。
据悉,朋友告知专案组称,(自称杀人的)男子说回国后向中国公安部门自首与杀人有关,“他还拜托我向日本警方也告知此事”。自称杀人的男子为留学而来到日本,一直就读于专门学校。其朋友17日来到大阪市内的警署,告知了该男子所说的情况。
专家认为,美国这套“拉拢”牌接下来的打法是,利用朝鲜的刺激性举动,把韩国从邻国中俄身边拉开,拢入美国的怀抱,通过部署“萨德”、把韩国拉入美方反导体系等手段,拼凑美日韩版“小北约”,从而取得美国在地区内的军事优势和主导地位。
日前,国务院办公厅印发了《关于加强城市地下管线建设管理的指导意见》(以下简称《指导意见》),明确了今后一段时间我国城市地下管线建设管理的指导思想、基本原则、重点任务等。国务院有关部门司局负责人及有关专家对此进行了解读。
德克萨斯娱乐精品推荐
德克萨斯娱乐精彩图集
德克萨斯娱乐热门图片
德克萨斯娱乐焦点图片
德克萨斯娱乐排行榜

参考资料

随机推荐