alien swarm修改器怎么改名字?

《异星虫群》Alien Swarm改第一人称视角的方法_精彩库游戏网
热搜推荐:
当前位置: →
Alien Swarm本来是Source的引擎,改成第一人称应该很容易
下面写出方法:
1. 游戏中按Esc暂停,打开 options - keyboard - enabledevconsole
2. 输入以下: sv_cheats 1;asw_hide_asw_controls 0;asw_debug_marine_aim 1; mat_fullbright 1
感谢Guru3D论坛的Anubis同学。
1. CS的手感来虐僵尸还是没问题的。哦不对,是虐外星人
2. 更加符合FPS的精髓,而不是TPS (third person shooting)。
目前发现的几个问题:
1. 天空没做。Valve偷懒了啊
2. 医疗包和弹药包杯具了。
3. 从队友头上打过去依然会击伤队友。Valve这个设定太过分了。
4. 当敌人从四面八方扑过来,就要靠个人意识了。180度甩***流是王道。
5. 没有蹲和跳。Alien Swarm里的跳bind space +jump其实是滚动躲闪。而且这个躲闪在第一人称里有bug。
[射击***战]
[射击***战]
[汉化补丁]
[汉化补丁]
[汉化补丁]
[修复补丁]
[汉化补丁]
[汉化补丁]
[汉化补丁]
[汉化补丁]
[修复补丁]
[修复补丁]
[游戏地图]
[游戏地图]
[游戏秘籍]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏攻略]
[游戏新闻]
[游戏新闻]
编辑推荐12602246345443665304614171460
最新单机游戏下载to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 66 Steam Achievements
Title: Alien Swarm
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Jul, 2010
Play Alien Swarm
About This Game
Alien Swarm is a game and Source SDK release from a group of talented designers at Valve who were hired from the Mod community.
Available free of charge, the game thrusts players into an epic bug hunt featuring a unique blend of co-op play and squad-level tactics. With your friends, form a squad of four distinct IAF Marine classes. Plan your attack using an unlockable arsenal of weapons with countless loadout configurations against a wide variety of aliens. Blaze your way through an overrun, off-world colony, eradicating the alien infestation in environments ranging from the icy planet's surface, to a subterranean lava-flooded mining facility.
Along with the game get the complete code base for Alien Swarm that features updates to the Source engine as well as the SDK. Alien Swarm adds 3rd person camera, depth of field, improved dynamic shadows and a wide variety of gameplay additions to the Source engine.
Tactical, 4 player co-op action game with a top-down perspective
Complete game code and mod tools
Unlock persistent items by gaining levels
Over 40 weapons and equipment with countless loadout configurations
4 unique classes and 8 unique characters
Matchmaking, Steam Cloud, Steam Stats
64 achievements
Tile-based map generation tool
Powered by Source and Steam
System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 2.5 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 2.5 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
More like this
Very Positive
(187 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(14,945 reviews)
Review Type
All&(14,945)
Positive&(14,263)
Negative&(682)
Purchase Type
All&(14,945)
Steam Purchasers&(14,945)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(14,945)
Your Languages&(7,436)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7,436 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Probably the best TRUE free game on Steam, and a great game overall.
community and servers are a great way fo find excellent teammates and gameplay advices.Solid community made maps and mods.
Was this review helpful?
For free, this game is a hidden gem from Valve. It is both tense and exciting, and watching all your teamwork unravel in the face of a swarm of aliens is definately a highlight.
Was this review helpful?
Great game.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
This man, this companythey make good game out of pocketwant jack ????give you tf2 hat.this game, I rate it8/8for not only being free, but being the thing that borne me into steam.and I cri.
Was this review helpful?
A nice little tactical game where you have to communicate with others to survive the attacks of ugly aliens
Was this review helpful?
Very fun little game, Worth a bit of time, you will level up to the max level pretty quick, then there are these pointless rank-up medallions that you can display next to your name, but it resets your level.
I wish it had more weapons, I feel like the flamethrower is the most useful, and most damaging weapon, since they're bug-like aliens and they burn easy, but it'd be nice if there were other rather effective weapons, so I didnt always feel like I ought to use the flamethrower.
Anyway, more to the point, you will definitely enjoy atleast 10-15 hours of this game off the bat, and maybe play it a bit more randomly from time to time.There is no need for money in this game, it charges you for nothing, the creator made this without requesting anything at all, out of his own pocket, to fund your joy.Give it a shot, do something with your bored soul, this game will take up atleast some of your time.
Was this review helpful?
My very first game ever played on Steam.
Was this review helpful?
this game is awsome hope for updates
Was this review helpful?
Eu recomendo muito, jogo muito ???? e o melhor de tudo, gratuito!!!!
Was this review helpful?
It's not actually f2p. It's absolutely f2p! Great game btw.
Was this review helpful?
amazing free game
Pre-Release Review
Can't wait for part 2 (if they ever make it)! Very fun with 4 friends.
it's fantastic and it feels like a game hat have never existed before!
by far the easiest way to get a tf2 hat also overall good game
NICE GAME FOR CO-OP MODE
One of the best free games i ever seen! Nice graphics a lot of maps and interesting fights.
This game sucks and is very bad. I would not recommend this game to anybody the graphics are terrible and the story line is very difficult and you can shoot your friends it is not very realistic because of the aliens. Also where are the alien swams? Isn't that what the game is about?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐