劲舞团sfSF有一首歌歌词OHBBOBY的叫什么boby

i love you baby on the lonely night i need you baby 高潮歌词是这部分,我想知道该歌曲叫什么名字
Andreas johnson的can't take my eyes off you很多人都有翻唱过,但是我最喜欢听的是andreas johnson的版本you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so muchat long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be truecan't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i staythere's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm my lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say (it's) ok oh pretty babydon't let me downi pray oh pretty babynow that i found you stay and let me love youoh baby,let me love you,you'er just too good to be true can't take my eyes off youyou'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you babyand if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm my lonely nighti love you baby trust in me when i say (it's) ok oh pretty babydon't let me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stayand let me love you,oh baby,let me love you,oh baby
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码就是有一首歌,歌词是什么baby baby baby 哦……是什么歌名_百度知道求个歌名;有一首歌很好听,但不知道叫什么,只记得里面有一两段歌词是这样的:你静静_音乐_英汉互译
求个歌名;有一首歌很好听,但不知道叫什么,只记得里面有一两段歌词是这样的:你静静
来源:|人气:895 ℃|类别:|时间: 23:47:06
问题:求个歌名;有一首歌很好听,但不知道叫什么,只记得里面有一两段歌词是这样的:你静静的抱着我,没有一句话,没有一个字,我知道你对我的坚持.....下面的就不知道了,知道的告诉我下
歌曲:你的抱抱歌手:罗百吉 专辑:我们一起叫 罗百吉oh yeahthis song is delicate to all the lovers out therecause the greatest thing in lifeis to love someboby and to be loved…我的心情有点糟我想你一定感觉到全世界都不理我只有你静静伸出手哦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦你这样紧紧抱着我没有一句话没有一个字我明白你对我的坚持(i love you )冲不过重重烦恼想逃又不知去哪好所有事情都不对你却说再苦都不累突然间所有的烦恼不见突然觉得自己拥有一切最糟的事并没有出现因为你还在我的身边the best thing in lifeis to share your love with someoneand have them share it with you…我明白你对我的坚持
追问:可是是男的唱的啊罗百吉----你的抱抱是最浪漫的事赵咏华唱的,试试,很好听!罗百吉:我们一起叫歌曲:你的抱抱歌手:罗百吉 专辑:我们一起叫 静静的 听听应该是
什么love 有一首歌 _waiting有一首歌歌词"为 什么 你要离开我……" 歌名是什么 ?陈奕迅有一首歌歌词中有"蓝色海洋"有一首歌歌词大概 是什么 照片以泛黄有一首歌里 的歌词 里 有一 句"这世界很大……"
||||点击排行有一首歌,里面歌词唱英语的 1234 哦baby_百度知道有没有人知道一首歌这样唱的哦 boby boby boby on 歌名叫什么哦_百度知道

参考资料

随机推荐