玩穿越火线自动退出显示CrossFire cf显示out of memoryy

Thread ist gesperrt.
Crossfire - Out of memory / DirectX Bug
Angeworben:
Hey all,yesterday i installed a second HD6850 in my rig. It works quite well - i doubled my frames in BF3 but unfortunately i can?t play longer than (about) 5 minutes until the game crashes to desktop and an error message is showing that the game ran out of memory and directX is wrong or something."I should make sure that my card has at least 512MB VRAM" LOLWhen i disbable CFX problems are gone but frames are too ...I can not state if the problem already occured before the big BF3 Update yesterday because i installed the second card and the update at the same time.Calatyst version is 11.11, CAP 2 are installed. I already deinstalled, cleaned and reinstalled all drivers - no change.I heard running the game in WinXP campatibility mode shall help but couldn?t test up to now. But this can not be the final solution for a 2011 A+++-(OS: Windows 7 64bitBoard: ASUS M5a97 PROCPU: Phenom II X4 955 @ 3,6 GHzMemory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600Playing at
& Ultra SettingsGPU: 2 x Radeon HD6850 in CrossfireXTHX for any helpBest regards,SvenWin7 x64 / AM3 Phenom II X4 955BE @ 3,6 GHz / 2 x 4 GB G.Skill Eco DDR3 1600Mhz / ASUS M5A97 PRO / 2 x HD00 / ASUS Xonar D1 / WD Green 2 x 2TB, 1,5 TB, 1TB / Samsung Spinpoint 160 GB / be quiet! Straight Power 550W / CM Storm Sniper BE / Logitech X-540 / Logitech G5 refresh Laser Mouse / Sharkoon Rush Mat / Revoltec Lightboard XL3 / ASUS VE278Q 27" TFT
Angeworben:
same here and there is really no fix yet... EA and DICE got enaugh Money so they dont care anymore about bugs or fixs... The game going to be really BUGGYFIELD 3
Angeworben:
I have the same problem with the wrong memory and stuff! my computer should according to the "requirements recommended" work without any problems, ive got the latest DX, but yet I get the wrong message, (ive got Windows 7).
Angeworben:
Try to set Textures to High. Everything else you can leave on Ultra
? There is an art ... to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Angeworben:
I had everything set to high, and it didnt fix it.
The game is broken and frankly they dont care.
Angeworben:
16:22 , bearbeitet
16:24 von RB058
Add me to the list.. have to run on a single HD 6870, becouse Crossfire doesn't work. Same error as Sven, something with the graphic-memory.. Mobo: Asus maximus formulaDDR: 4 x 1gb DDR2 kingston HyperXPower: 600W ZalmanCPU: Q6600 stock with, mugen IIGPU: 2 x XFX HD 6870HDD: 500GB Samsung disc.-ATI 11.11 drivers Cap2Vista 32bit.DX11Did some research on the net and it seems we are not the only ones having this problem.Help please!!
Angeworben:
Nope, thats why battlefield has stopped working.
And for this to go on this long without saying a word, means they have your money and dont care.
Angeworben:
16:46 , bearbeitet
16:50 von Epic00Man98
I have a Club3D GB and havent been able to play the game since it was released due to stuttering on any resolution or detail.Personally I think this game is screwed, it doesnt like my hardware at all and all EA will say is there are "known issues" and "the developer is looking into it".OP, if your other games work okay then I wouldnt go overboard troubleshooting this for BF3, I've spent 6 weeks doing everything rumoured to fix problems, including multiple reinstalls of windows,and nothing has solved the problem. I dont think the problem is your system. :o/
Angeworben:
Hmnn,.. I'm putting my luck on some new ATI drivers.Whatever updates EA is doing they don't seem to be working out for us Crossfire users.In some way i'm still 'lucky' ,.. I can run the game on one card. ( crashes @ mapchange have been fixed )
Angeworben:
THX for all your feedback - it?s not really uplifting but a relief to know that i?-)btw - i tried running in "XP compatibility" and it made my Monitor flicker like a strobeI also bet on the next ATI drivers - Fortunately my Rig runs with 45 fps at Ultra settings also with only one card. But ?dprefer a little more buffer. I?ll submit a bug report to ATI today afternoon.
Angeworben:
sli and crossfire setups usually bump into problems unless ati or nvidia give good drivers for them
haterz gonna hate
Angeworben:
......... yes - that was the first thing i leaerned after bulding my first C-)
...... never change a running system
Angeworben:
CrossfireX works just fine for me. Try to set EnableULPS to zero in registry. Actually this game loves VRAM. 2GB cards are prefereable
? There is an art ... to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Angeworben:
11:41 , bearbeitet
11:45 von fledermausland01
But without crossfire tha game is absolutely fine with my 1GB VRAM ............... mhhhhhhhI?ll try the ULPS thing..... found another post that gave me hope here: [whrl.pl]
Angeworben:
Sven, I get exactly same error message with HD6950 crossfire, and haven't found a way of making it stable yet, so convinced it is an ATI driver issue.Changing 3D profiles in Catalyst seems to make no difference - changing from ultra to high to medium seetings in-game also makes no difference.Will try ULPS 0 as codex has mentioned, but really I think we'll have to wait until the proper drivers (eventually) come out.... HOPE ITS BEFORE XMAS!!
Angeworben:
If just the ULPS thing does not solve the issue maybe Rollback your drivers to 11.9 and CAP2 does it. Have a look at the link above. Please keep us updated!!! I?m at work now so no chance before today evening.......
Angeworben:
I have a crossfire 6850 as well and I get constant fps stuttering @ &5fps every few seconds. Otherwise, It is at a solid 60fps. But this makes the game unplayable. Happens regardless of settings.
Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Intel Core2Quad Q9650 @ 3.60GHZ
Patriot Signature Line 8GB DDRII 800MHZ
EVGA GTX 670 2GB (Primary)
EVGA GT640 2GB (Physx)
Creative X-Fi Xtremegamer
Gigabyte EP45 Extreme
Gigabyte ODIN Pro 800W
Intel 330 SSD 120GB (System)
Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB (Applications)
Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB (Backup)
Samsung Blu-ray Combo Drive
Samsung DVD Combo Drive
Angeworben:
12:22 , bearbeitet
12:24 von fledermausland01
I had similar problems in several games and didn?t find any workaround. Even Trackmania United had these etxreme slowdowns which shouldn?t really happen with my hardware.Problems went away when i changed my Mainboard - I guess the new chipset did it. Changed from ASUS M4A78 to M5A97 PRO.Up to that time i always thought that a mainboard is just a necessary evil to make the hardware work and never spend a lot for it. Now i bought my first upper-mid class board and it boosted my Frames when gaming to +30-50% and all slowdowns went away.
Same CPU- same GPU...Really !No, i?m not working for ASUS ;-)
**OK Back to Topic**
Angeworben:
SMH... ITS NOT THE DRIVERS... If it was the drivers, the patch they put out several weeks ago wouldnt have crashed the game over and over again... Its the GAME.
Nothing you do with your system will fix a massive memory leak like this.
Angeworben:
12:56 , bearbeitet
12:57 von Funky-Chicken_XI
I have the same problem, I disconnect 1 of my cards to play and then reconnect to play other stuff if needed. Not ideal and could do with a desktop app to just turn 1)
Thread ist gesperrt.
Thread ist gesperrt.对不起, 系统君木有找到您要的页面啊!玩几局就弹出CrossFire Out of memory直接闪退桌面,是怎么回事?平台修复都没用。
补充说明:弹出CrossFire Out of memory直接闪退桌面
(太子少师)
是这样的,求解!~
可输入10000个汉字
上传图片:
[经验值&50可以上传图片]
可输入50个汉字
同类未解决问题
同类已解决问题

参考资料

随机推荐