捡点儿油管边角料。日语LV.0,标题简介等全机翻,有任何错误望回复指正。
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
https://youtu.be/NTadrj7Gca8
--------------------
マインクラフトバ?ジョン1.12の音ブロックで?坂46の不?和音を演奏してみました!
もなかわいいよモナ?(*'ω'*)
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报***:转3Stuff by DavidMinecraft Note Block Studio - Minecraft Tools - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Compose note block music
Create remakes of your favorite songs or original compositions in a user-friendly
interface, without having to worry about redstone or Minecraft's 2 octave limit.
You can even add your own instruments!
Convert MIDI files into note blocks
Not a musical genius? Don't worry! The internet is full of music in the MIDI format,
available in all kinds of music and all sorts of artists. Just make a quick Google
search for your favorite song and open it in the program!
Import your creations into a Minecraft world
Once you have finished a song or imported one from a MIDI file, you can easily
import it into your Minecraft world using Schematic files, with the help of
programs such as .
Edit songs made in Minecraft
Have you built a song in Minecraft that you want to edit? Well, you can do that too!
Just select the space that your song is in and export it as a Schematic, again, using
MCEdit. You can then open the Schematic in the Minecraft Note Block Studio!
Save your song as a MP3 file
You can also export your song as a MP3 file that you can then share, use in a video or remix.
All this and much more for a stunning price of $0.00!
The Minecraft Note Block Studio is a music editor for Minecraft, where no redstone knowledge is required to be able to create complex note block songs for your Minecraft world. No longer will you have to struggle with redstone, repeaters and clocks to get the right timing and sound, the Minecraft Note Block Studio does all of that tiresome stuff for you! But that doesn't necessarily take away all the challenge in composing a great note block song.
To download (Windows only), visit the link below:
Screenshots:
(Click for full size)
by Kingofcreeperz1 (for advanced users) by xxmicloxx and michidk.
Note Block Songs:
Here are some songs made by the community using this program. The MC community never ceases to amaze me with their creativity.
Petraller's Song Pack 1 by
(10 songs) - Petraller's Song Pack 2 by Petraller (8 songs) - Petraller's Song Pack 3 by Petraller (10 songs) - Petraller's Song Pack 4 by Petraller (8 songs) - Petraller's Song Pack 5 by Petraller (10 songs) - NeroDMCry's song pack by
(4 songs) - Flam8 song pack by
(including Minecraft songs) - Ewo7 song pack by
(10 songs, Avicii, Bach, John Lennon, The Beatles etc.) - alanthya song pack by alanthya (19 songs, Beatles, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Pink Floyd etc.) - Cover compilation (.zip with .mp3s) by
(13 songs) - A Little Piece Of Heaven by
- Amazing Horse by
- Bad Apple by
- Bad Apple by
- Blue Monday by Higaphix - Burn It Down by
- Carol of the Bells by
- Day N Night by randomperson327- Grenade by
- Hysteria by
- Imagine by
- James Bond Theme by
- Kirby's Dreamland Intro by
- Let It Go by
- Mozart's Piano Sonatra in C Major K330 by
- Pachelbel's Canon by
- Pokemon Battle Theme by
- Pokemon Theme Song by
- Rainbow Tylenol by
- Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head by
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by
- Star Wars episode I: Duel of the Fates by
- Tears Into Wine by
- The Entertainer by
- The Lazy Song by
- The Refrain of the Lovely Great war by
- Through the Fire and Flames by
- Viva La Vida by
- Without You by
- Zelda Theme song by
Songs that are included in the program:
A Kind of Magic by HipaphixAll Star by Bohemian Rhapsody by Lucky CobraCall Me Maybe by Cara Mia (Portal 2 turret song) by Comptine D'un Autre ?té by DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love by Don't Stop Me Now by Earthquake by Fireflies by Friday by Gangnam Style by Get Ready For This by Hammer To Fall by HigaphixHe's a Pirate (Pirates of the Carribbean theme) by Hold The Line by HigaphixIndiana Jones Theme by It's My Life by Johhny B Goode by Nothing Else Matters by Nyan cat by Pokemon Center Theme by Popcorn by Positive Force (VVVVVV) by Pushing Onwards (VVVVVV) by Remedy by Smells Like Teen Spirit by Song of Storms by Super Mario Bros. 3: Athletic by Sweden by Terraria Theme by Tetris A Theme by Tetris B Theme by The Edge of Glory by Turkish March by Vanilla Twilight by What Is Love by What I've Done by
A complete list of updates and their respective changes.
Version 3.3.3, released on
Stability fixes
Version 3.3.2, released on
Added new note block sounds: Guitar, Flute, Bell, Chime and XylophoneAdded new blocks to the schematic exporterAdded an option to export schematics for old Minecraft versionsFixed an audio stuttering bug for imported soundsFixed a bug where some notes repeated in imported MIDIs
Version 3.3.1, released on
Schematics fixed for new Minecraft entity namesError fixed when importing MIDIs
Version 3.3.0, released on
MP3 export (removed MIDI export)New blocks when exporting schematicRed outline around invalid blocksPiano renamed to HarpImproved performanceNew audio engineSchematic height limit increased to 256
Version 3.2.1, released on
Added 20 new songsFixed a glitch with the info box
Version 3.2, released on
Added support for MIDI devicesAdded recording buttonBetter text boxesBetter menusFixed an error in the help file
Version 3.1.3, released on
Fixed a glitch when creating minecart schematics with more than one layer.Added option to change the sound system, for users with audio problems.
Version 3.1.2, released on
5 and 2.5 tick/second songs are now compatible with Minecraft.Removed support for Minecraft versions below 1.8.1.Compress selection feature (found in the edit menu).You can now use Ctrl to add new note blocks to the selection and Alt to clone selected blocks.Added two new songs!
Version 3.1.1, released on
Schematic exporting updated to v1.0.0 of Minecraft.Added list of changes upon startup of new version.Custom instruments can now be in the .wav and .mp3 format.Fixed a few grammatical errors in the help file.
Version 3.1.0, released on
Added links to tutorial videos in the program and help file.You will now need to hold Shift while selecting to add blocks to the selection.Fixed some issues with looping the song when exporting as Schematic.Slight performance boosting.Removed an old debugging feature.Fixed a glitch with redoing a selection.Fixed some rounding errors when drawing shapes.
Version 3.0.0, released on
Renamed to "Minecraft Note Block Studio".midi importing.schematic importing.midi exportingImproved Schematic exporting
Two new layoutsMore compact designAbility to loop songsMinecart tracks can be added automatically
Improved interface, toggleable between the new one and classic one.Piano roll extended greatly.Changeable piano roll shortcutsEasier to change tempo.Ability to select more notes, deselect notes and more selection options.Improved help file.File association.Welcome window.More song properties.Better access to properties.(Theoretically) infinite undos.Ability to add your own instruments.Ability to name layers and change their volumes.Minecraft compatibility windowAbility to change time signature
Version 2.4, released on :
You can now export your songs as .schematic files!No more issues with screen resizing.You can now record using the keyboard.Option to set the selected key to the last pressed one.Improved help fileYou can now display the numbers of the keysIncreased the width of the markerWhen using the arrow keys to navigate, the screen can now follow the markerFixed the glitch where you could drag the marker when it was outside of the workspaceFixed the glitch where the first tick would be played twice if playing when the marker was at the end of the song
Version 2.3, released on :
You can now resize the window.When hovering over the material icons, some information is shown.Added a hotkey for toggling select mode, Ctrl+M or middle mouse click.Attempting to load a file from the "Recent songs..." menu that doesn't exist will now remove it from the list.
Version 2.2, released on :
It now automatically checks for updates upon startup.You can now increase/decrease the pitch of a selection.You can now change the instrument of a selection.Added a menu when right-clicking in select mode.Ability to set tick speed, the default being 10 ticks per second.Clicking on an existing note block now sets its instrument, and not just pitch.Fixed the issue where hovering over the marker while the song was playing would change the cursor.Fixed a typo in the File menu.Fixed a typo in the Settings menu.
Version 2.1, released on :
Fixed the error where F1 would open the "About" page instead of the help fileFixed the window caption when loading "old" songs, it no longer says "Error", which confused users.Fixed the error where placing down a note block would always make the same sound.You no longer have to use the drop-down menu when loading old songs.Fixed a glitch with the incorrect keys being pressed.Created a video showing the basics of the program, and added the link to the program.
Version 2.0, released on :
Improved graphicsNew file format, about 50% smallerLarger screenMove, copy, cut, paste and delete any number of note blocksUp to 100 undo's and redo'sSet song name, song author and the name of the song's original creatorWelcome screen, showing info about loaded songYou can now see the position of the markerInfinite amount of layers, instead of 7Ability to drag the markerAbility to change the look of the note blocksAbility to browse through the 10 latest songsAdvanced selecting features (only select note blocks of a specific instrument for example)Ability to change the sounds of the instruments is automaticly loaded the first time one opens the programAbility to lock and solo layersHelp fileAn effect is shown when a note block is playedLinks to helpful Youtube videosPlay your song backwardsAutomatically open the last projectThe song length is no longer shown in just seconds, but in a HH:MM:SS;MSEC formatKeyboard shortcutsAbility to play using keyboardAuto-saving up to 60 minutesThe resource icons are positioned relative to the values to avoid covering any numbersThe program can now automatically load the last opened fileThe screen can follow the marker when it playsKey names are shown on the pianoThe keys are pressed when song is played (optional)
Version 1.0, released on :
The first version of Minecraft Song Planner
Q: I'm getting errors/crashes!
Running the program as administrator (right click .exe-&run as administrator)Running in compatibility mode for Windows 7 or earlierInstalling to a different locationDownloading an earlier (alas, out of date) version here:
Q: I'm getting graphical bugs!
A: Update your graphics drivers, see this: , also try the things above.
Q: How do I run this on a Mac?
A: This program is currently not Mac compatible. However, some people have managed to run this using
and , but I cannot guarantee that it will run as smoothly as on Windows.
Q: What Minecraft version is this for?
A: Version 3.3.3 of Minecraft Note Block Studio is targeted towards Minecraft 1.12 and earlier.
Q: Can I open a .mp3 or .wav file and convert that into note blocks?
A: .mp3s and .wavs are actual audio, while the note blocks, much like .mid files are nothing but instructions, telling the computer where notes are played, their pitch and instrument. No software can convert actual audio to instructions properly, due to the differences between the formats. If you want to convert a well known song, there's a chance somebody may have manually translated it into MIDI already, in which case you can try doing a Google search for your song in the MIDI format and then import that. If that fails and if you are really desperate, there exists MP3-&MIDI converters, but the results are often disappointing for the reasons mentioned above.
Q: How do I use this program?
A: The tutorial videos, found
cover the main features of the program. Additional, non-official tutorial videos made by the community are available in a few languages such as German, French and Czech and can be found in the list above.
Q: What's with the tempo restriction?
A: In Minecraft, redstone updates at a rate of 10 times per second, where each update is a "tick". There is no way to change this value (without a mod of course.) In the Note Block Studio, the tempo of the song must be either 10, 5 or 2.5 ticks per second in order for it to be imported into Minecraft at its original playback speed.
Q: When I import a .mid file, it sounds terrible!
A: Due to the variety of the MIDI format, the MIDI importer is far from perfect. This feature is really just meant to give you a foundation for your song, so the result may need some tweaks and editing before you are satisfied. There are many tools for modifying note blocks in the Note Block Studio, such as selecting many note blocks at once, lowering their pitch/octave and even changing their instrument.
Q: Can I Import a song into a multiplayer world?
A: If you own the server, just open the server world in MCEdit like you normally would with a single player world. If not, there is no way to do it yourself unless the server has WorldEdit installed, in which case you can try and import it using the /load and /paste commands.
Awesome! :biggrin.gif:
But can you update it so it only takes 1 tick per note, rather than 2? :biggrin.gif:
There's a checkbox right next to the stop button for that :biggrin.gif:
Quote from awsomjosh &Have you ever seen thore palls off pollen boken up?
Quote from CX gamer &Awesome! :biggrin.gif:
But can you update it so it only takes 1 tick per note, rather than 2? :biggrin.gif:
There's a checkbox right next to the stop button for that :biggrin.gif:
Oooh right. Thank you. Very usefull application! :biggrin.gif:
Mac please.
Cool idea, i like the look of it.
It won't start? You get an error? What happens? I'm not familiar with macs :|
My computer crashed hard when I exited the program?
Not sure why, but I hit the "X" and then my screens went black, sound from another app continued playing, num/caps lock would not change state.
Thats odd o.O, it have never happened to me so far on my laptop nor my desktop computer.
Not sure why, but I hit the "X" and then my screens went black, sound from another app continued playing, num/caps lock would not change state.
Thats odd o.O, it have never happened to me so far on my laptop nor my desktop computer.
I tried again.
Wasn't good.
Reproduction of error (for me at least) is pressing a few of the piano keys, clicking a few places on the workspace, pressing X.
It's probably not your fault, but is there anything I can provide that would help debug?
Talent didn't go anywhere, it just gets lost in all the noise. You have to find it.
Come on guys, we're getting off-topic, this is a thread about kicking men in the testicles.
Quote from WTFClock &You'll be surprised by how few people actually put a bathroom in their house.
Where else would you ****?
Where else?
Davve, you are simply awesome for creating this and sharing it.
It looks great (won't be able to test it out till I get home tomorrow) and useful.
for you =D
Quote from Davve &
I tried again.
Wasn't good.
Reproduction of error (for me at least) is pressing a few of the piano keys, clicking a few places on the workspace, pressing X.
It's probably not your fault, but is there anything I can provide that would help debug?
Don't worry. Lots of triple A games do that with me. Though you care more about your users than they do.
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes

参考资料

随机推荐