为什么steam 上的风暴战区(special force 22)无法点击 refill cash?

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Title: S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (Shooter)
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Sep, 2013
Play S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 (Shooter)
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
8 December
Since October 25th, S.K.I.L.L. is available in North America, including its own servers. We’ve seen some of you had trouble connecting and are seeing the message “Not available in your region” when launching the game.
If you are seeing this, please check the region selected in your client. After a fresh install from Steam, the launcher will have “Europe” selected as the default region. So before you hit “Start”, take a look at the bottom of the launcher, where you will see one drop down to select the region and another one to select the language. Once you have the desired settings you can start the game normally, and the launcher will remember your selection for the future.
Do you have more questions? Please have a look at our website in our FAQ.
Keep up to date with the latest news by following us on Twitter and Facebook.
What are you waiting for? Action stations!
5 December
Attention, soldiers!
Two days of happy hour! From today (05.12.2016) till 6th of December 23:59 CET (17:59 East Time), there'll be more CASH with every top up!
“To sum it up: balanced gameplay, a realistic graphics and sound setting, various thrilling game modes and maps provide the basis for this competitive FPS that some might call next-gen. And like most free-to-play online FPS SF2 is highly competitive. It’s all about competition and improving your skills. Beating the others as a single player or winning a match with your team. SF2 has got massive potential to become a new reference as f2p shooter in eSports.”
4.52/5 -
“S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 is a valid free-to-play shooter which puts a lot of emphasis on community and clans. Even if it's not the best shooter around regarding graphics and sounds, it manages to offer a complete and fun overall gameplay experience and some pretty unique and fun game modes. With its simple graphics and solid mechanics, combined with a fair in-game shop and a complete clan system, the game has the right tools to offer a nice competitive scene for hardcore players and an enjoyable environment for new players as well. If you are a fan of online FPS and want to try something new without going too far away from your usual games, S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 could be the right choice.”
80% -
“Fast-paced FPS action, sophisticated balancing and competitive gameplay, extensive training and co-operative features, outstanding graphics”
4,5/5 -
About This Game
S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 is a fast-paced, action-packed shooter based on the Unreal Engine 3. The game features a wide range of game modes, tons of maps and a huge selection of weapons.
The game comes with regular content updates including new maps, game modes, weapons and other improvements!
Steam Infantry Pack
VIP Pack (30 days)
Starter Pack
GROM
Forest Camo Pack
Steam Special Force Pack
VIP Pack (90 days)
Starter Pack
GAFE Armoured Unit
Animal Camo Pack
AWP
UMP 45
Steam Recruit Pack
Camo Spray Giganteus FX
G36C EOTech Giganteus FX
MP5K
EXP-Booster (100%)
M14 TH3
Steam Halloween Pack
Reaper Mercenary
Reaper Knife and Flashlight
Dead Walk FX CAMO
Consumables
When you purchase a DLC pack you'll receive a Steam product key. Log into S.K.I.L.L., open up the shop and select 'Refill Cash'. In the following window, click on the button to enter a Gameforge coupon and follow the instructions to redeem your Steam product key. Once complete, you'll find the contents of your selected DLC pack in your inventory under 'Gifts'!
Over 20 maps covering a wide range of locales, spanning everything from deserts through to winter landscapes.
A ton of game modes - including PvE modes and the unique Hero mode:
Single Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
AI Team Deathmatch
Blasting
Seizure
Escape
Hardcore (increased damage, no HUD)
Survival
Defence
Hero
and more…
Cool weapons to suit every playing style - from pistols through to heavy machine guns.
A plethora of options to change the appearance of your character and weapons.
Special clan features: weekly rankings, clan logo designs, and of course T-shirts so you can show your allegiance in the game!
eSports: The game's fast and competitive nature makes it perfect for eSports competition, with Gameforge providing full support to the community, e.g. with the specially dedicated area on the official S.K.I.L.L. website.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: P4 3,0 GHz or comparable
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 6600 or comparable
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Core2 Duo E6600 or comparable
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 8600 GT or comparable
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
(C) 2013 Developed by Dragonfly GF Co., Ltd. Published by Gameforge 4D GmbH. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
(427 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(6,669 reviews)
Review Type
All&(6,669)
Positive&(4,705)
Negative&(1,964)
Purchase Type
All&(6,669)
Steam Purchasers&(6,669)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(6,669)
Your Languages&(1,681)
Display As:
Most Helpful
1,681 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐