精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
赛车竞速RAC(英文)
动作游戏ACT(英文)
角色扮演RPG(中文)
小游戏在线玩查看: 13251|回复: 45
《神界3:原罪》Divinity:Original Sin for Mac 中文汉化破解版下载
热门软件推荐
《神界3:原罪》Divinity: Original Sin for mac 是发行商Larian Studios制作RPG游戏系列《神界》的最新作,和《神界2:龙裔》相比,《神界3:原罪》看起来更像是《神界1》的续作,它的剧情紧接着《神界1》的事件发展。
新作将支持两人联机游戏,并拥有2个主角。游戏的男主角是一个帅气的型男,而女主角则是一个完全丧失了记忆的谋杀事件的受害者。
在这个尽量回归传统的RPG游戏中,玩家将有机会与自己的联机伙伴争论游戏中的各种决定,不过如果你们不能达成共识,那就大路朝天各走一边吧。《神界3:原罪》中关注了游戏的其他一些方面----玩家们将可以分头行动,一名玩家专注于干掉挡路的敌人,而另一名去附近的村庄或者田野侦查。
职业介绍:
《神界3:原罪》为玩家设计了十一种不同的职业,这些职业各具特色、各具独特技能,玩家可以选择自己感兴趣的角色进行游戏,同时在游戏的开始还可以自定这些角色的初始属性。
暗刃:这个强大刺客有匕首和魔法作为武器,任何曾经目睹过他的人都被吓得肝胆俱裂。其天赋为“游记”和“水蛭”,初始技能为流血、压颅器、刀锋边缘。
旅人:对于这一个幸存者和魔法师,旅人不仅仅难以对付,也难以逃脱。其天赋为“宠物伴侣”和“科学家”,初始技能为微型治疗、魔法毒镖、召唤宠物。
女巫:一个下人的存在,拥有寒气刺骨的威力同时威胁到敌我双方。其天赋为“宠物伴侣”和“快走开”,初始技能为流血、召唤宠物、渎神之约。
巫师:一个专精于仅仅挥动手腕就能够开始并接受战斗的魔法学者,能够从安全距离快速地获得胜利。其天赋为“全知”和“天才”,初始技能为魔法毒镖、午夜油、闪光。
战斗法师:用强大的法术来增幅蛮力。其天赋为“投机者”和“这么匆忙”,初始技能为衰弱之触、粉碎拳、燃烧之触。
牧师:根据风向决定治疗盟友或是击碎头骨。其天赋为“我的珍宝”和“蟒蛇”,初始技能为近战强力状态、微型治疗、神圣之光
秘法师:更喜欢从远处扭转战争的局势,用强大的魔法操纵敌人。其天赋为“逍遥者”和“元素亲和”,初始技能为传送术、缓慢流动、严寒。
战士:勇猛的战士擅长于近距离格斗。其天赋为“投机者”和“我的珍宝”,初始技能为攻城槌、近战强力姿态、尘暴。
骑士:专门研究战争战术,骑士不仅要会打仗,而且要会重整队伍。其天赋为“投机者”和“这么匆忙”,初始技能为攻城槌、治愈伤口、鼓励。
游骑兵:一个传奇色彩神射手的自我保护。其天赋为“恶霸”和“箭恢复”,初始技能为远程强力姿态、战术撤退、流弹。
流氓:这个流氓技巧出众,还有一点点小运气,于是世界在他眼中都变成了敞开的金库。其天赋为“游记”和“阴险小人”,初始技能为走在阴影中、刀锋边缘、快速追踪。
[CGL]《神界3:原罪》中文流程解说:
《神界3:原罪》Divinity:Original Sin for Mac ***截图,系统10.9.4(支持10.10):
mac_soft.jpg (18.66 KB, 下载次数: 8)
10:18 上传
1.jpg (344.09 KB, 下载次数: 10)
10:17 上传
2.jpg (248.69 KB, 下载次数: 5)
10:17 上传
3.jpg (344.37 KB, 下载次数: 4)
4.jpg (361.6 KB, 下载次数: 4)
5.jpg (449.26 KB, 下载次数: 5)
注意:游戏比较大,下载完成后请比对大小。
在Mac下的大小,是6.75G,如下图:
6.jpg (44.71 KB, 下载次数: 12)
10:19 上传
windows下的大小显示是6.28G。(两个系统显示的大小是不一样的)
, , , , , , ,
不错不错,玩一下
看起来不错
谢谢楼主~~~
看上去好不错的样子,下下来看看
我真的不喜欢玩游戏
怎么才能有高分呀
好像十八个不错的游戏哦
谢谢楼主~~~
感谢楼主分享。。。快捷评论:
自己填写评论
感谢楼主分享!
楼主的大恩大德,小的永记于心!
其实我一直觉得楼主的品味不错!呵呵!
既然你诚意的推荐了,那我就勉为其难的看看吧!
正需要,支持楼主大人了!
这世界上我只想感谢一个人,那就是楼主。
纯属路过,默默支持一下。
征集诙谐快捷评论,请去站长问答提交。
需要填写内容!
&登录后可评论资源 ^0^
Copyright (C) 2016 banyungong.net . All Rights Reservedto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 63 Steam Achievements
Title: Divinity: Original Sin (Classic)
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 30 Jun, 2014
Buy Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Buy Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition - Collector's Edition
Includes: Two copies of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition, Classic games Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity, Design Documents, Art Pack and Soundtrack.
“Hands down the best classic-style RPG in years”
9/10 -
“An incredible title that provides many hours of entertainment”
9/10 -
“Outstanding tactical combat and engaging quests make Divinity: Original Sin one of the most rewarding RPGs in years.”
9/10 -
About This Game
Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decis fight foes in turn- explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit.
In Divinity: Original Sin you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.
Divinity: Original Sin is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.
Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!
Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world. Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.
Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike.
Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer. Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.
Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.
Classless character creation lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.
Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!
The Digital Collector's Edition contains:
2 copies of Divinity: Original Sin: one for you and pass on the second key to a friend
Award-winning Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity
The Golden Grail DLC: an in-game item that allows you to colour your items in gold and sell them for more.
Zandalor's Trunks DLC: enjoy a unique in-game undergarment as rare as it is opinionated.
Design Documents
Art Pack
Soundtrack
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or equivalent
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: HD Intel Graphics 4000 or NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) HD 4850 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant
Recommended:
Processor: Intel i5 2400 or higher
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 550 ti 1GB ram or or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) HD 6XXX or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Additional Notes: HD3000 & HD4000 benefit from 8Gb of memory
Recommended:
Processor: Intel i5 or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel Iris (Iris Pro) or
ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) HD 6XXX or higher or NVidia 6xx series or higher
Additional Notes: HFS+ filesystem with case-sensitivity is not yet supported
(C)2014 Larian Studios. All rights reserved. Divinity, Divinity: Original Sin and Larian are registered trademarks of Larian Studios.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(23 reviews)
Very Positive
(11,011 reviews)
Review Type
All&(11,065)
Positive&(10,143)
Negative&(922)
Purchase Type
All&(11,065)
Steam Purchasers&(11,011)
Key Activations&(54)
All Languages&(11,065)
Your Languages&(7,463)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7,438 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
So many design flaws, euw
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
The short version:Divinity: Original Sin aims to be a modern day Ultima 7 and is reminiscent of many of the older games in the genre, it will make many of you who did like games such as Baldurs Gate II and Planescape Torment very happy indeed, especially if you also like turn based tactical combat. Players will be able to create a team, make choices and see how the consequences of their actions bear out. The long version:This is a game with little to no hand holding and it does not insult your intelligence by making this game accessible to your five year old sister, no this game is a deep tactical turn-based RPG experience.
Not only will you have freedom over your choices in the story (consequences and choices, even disagreements, will affect how things go), but also in how you get there.You will be forced to interact with the world and speak to the people in it to gain information and quests, this is especially true as there are no exclamation marks over their heads telling you that this person is important or that they have information you need. It's also a game that rewards exploration, should you be careless enough you could find yourself completely missing out on certain quests. You can even kill most npc's in the game should you wish to do so (with the exception of a very few plot specific ones), but be careful of what you decide to do, there will be consequences for your actions.There will be puzzles, lots of traps and mysteries to solve and interesting ways to approach many of the quests, you have the freedom to go wherever you want and the areas/monsters -wont- scale to your level, meaning you could die a very horrible death by exploring too far when you are low level. You could also be very skillful with the items/weapons at hand and somehow actually kill that level four troll while you are just a meager level two knight.Being a rogue is especially fun as you can steal nearly everything, including snatching paintings off the walls, pick pocketing their weapons or even keys to their homes for a later &visit&. Stealth is also very viable when stealing, but be careful, if you are caught people will dislike you and that will affect prices and information you can get, eventually you will be thrown into jail. Once there your partner can either come and bust you out or... well.. i wont spoil the surprise for you, suffice to say that there are more ways than one to get out of jail.Party-based turn-based combat will encourage players to shape and control the game's environments, and to discover and utilize various skill and spell combos that you can choose for your party membersBut the best part is the superb co-op experience, gone are the days when only player 1 gets to decide upon important decisions. You can both talk to any and all npcs and you both take part in dialogues during important events or with certain npcs, and should you two disagree on how to resolve a quest or dialogue you can have your characters argue over it. They will also react to certain things, for example, if you steal something your partner can start up a dialogue with you to either condone your actions or condemn them.As to not spoil anything in the game this example is merely fiction and not present in the game. (Not to my knowledge at least)example: You find a valuable gem on the beach and player 1 wants to sell it while player 2 wants to try and find the owner of it, stating that its immoral to take such a valuable object from someone who obviously dropped it.
Player one then gets a few different dialogue options to try and talk some sense into the other player's character, he can choose between a string of diffrent types of retorts and some might be intimidate, persuade, charm etc. After he has chosen his retort player two can choose a counter argument and will utilize the skill you chose and a game of rock, paper, scissors will commence, you will utilize the skillpoints in that particular skill you choose to gain an advantage over your friend in this game.
Depending on the outcome it will either be in favor of your decision or not, this will also give you points in various personality traits such as romantic or pragmatic depending on what you choose to say and these points will net you bonuses to your personality and other skills. Also it can be quite possible to make the two characters hate/love each other in the end.This went on far longer than i intended so i will end this here by saying that the game is great and hopefully it will stay as amazing as it is now throughout the whole game (currently playing through it). Also, im Swedish so my english and grammar is not perfect, apologies for that.
Was this review helpful?
19 people found this review funny
In a gaming world full of handholding, uninspired battle systems, and just sheer crap, Divinity is a shining diamond in the rough.Graphics - 9/10: Loot-based, dungeon-crawling RPGs are never known for their graphics so I will rate it on a level equivalent to similar games like Torchlight 2 and Diablo 3.
I'm going to put this simply - Divinity is ****ing gorgeous.
The art direction is spot on, the colors are bright and bring the world to life, and the character designs are great too.
You won't feel like you're trudging through the same damn dungeon or cave for the 50th time in a row.
Everywhere feels unique.
You'll traverse vast forests of green, blistering cold mountain tops, firey fields of skeletons and so much more.
It's a well-imagined world that makes the game worth of a 9/10 score in the graphics department.Sound - 8/10:
So don't expect full voice overs or anything like that.
There will be spoken dialogue from time to time- particularly from your main characters, but for the most part NPCs' dialogue is all written (but very well written mind you).
So why am I giving it an 8 for sound?
Because the music is some of the best I've heard in a video game...EVER!Story - 8/10:You're a Source Hunter (yeah I know...just another cliche name for a hero that's received his title and known for aboloshing evil magic and foes from the land).
But don't let that make you overlook what's an otherwise pretty good story as far as loot-based RPGs go.
You start out by coming to town to solve a murder.
I think this mystery-style beginning really helps drive the games gameplay.
Divinity: OS expects you to listen to NPCs, pick up on subtle hints found in text and side character dialogue, and really just discover, discover, discover to unravel the story and new missions.It's worth noting that some may as a result get really frustrated by this I on the other hand think it's great and really helps add to the game's charm.Gameplay - 11/10:This is where the game shines.
All aspects of this game are fun.
As stated earlier, the clue-finding and unravelling of the story are fun.
You'll be posed with hints, clues, and puzzles which will lead to scratching your head, yet always persistant on unlocking the next series of quests.Beyond this, the interactions amongst your party's characters and NPCs is fun.
Divinity includes a rock-paper-scissors style mini-game to determine the outcome of conversations.
I know it sounds weird, but it's actually really fun.
If an NPC is not particularly interested in giving up information to you, then you can try to beat him at a game of RPS.Where this game truly shines though is in the battle system.
Everything is action point and turn-based driven.
Depending on speed and initiative, an order to character turns will be determined at the beginning of the fight (similar to FFX).
Character's can obviously use special skills and spells to influence their turn postions.
You also have action points for each turn which again is stat-driven based on a characters constitution among other things.
Obviously different skills and spells take different amount of points to cast depending on their power and your overall skill level.So far I'm sure this sounds like a pretty standard turn-based battle system.
BUT WAIT - THERE's MORE.
Truly the best part about Divinity is the unique use of elemental environments.
Characters can cast spells, blow up barrles, and manipulate the environment in all sorts of ways to overcome foes.
Group of enemies standing in a puddle of water?
Shoot an electric bolt to make them all stunned for 3 turns.
No puddle of water?
No problem- cast a rain spell first across the battlefield to create your own puddles then shock it.
Of course that's a simplistic approach that you'll learn how to do in the first 10 minutes of the game.
I won't mention the other awesome environmental elements you can manipulate 'cause I think Divinity is one of those games where part or if its spirit is the unknown.
There's A LOT to learn in this game.
There is, for instance, both crafting and blacksmithing skills in the game, that is so deep and complex, that after 40 hours of playing, I haven't even begun to scratch the surface yet.Overall 10/10:
It's one of the best RPGs I've ever played - hands down.
You're really not doing yourself any favors by passing on this game.
In fact, I'd call you a fool if you did.
This game should be played by every and any person that considers themselves a gamer.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I backed this game on Kickstarter and have had lots of fun in the alpha so far. If the bugs that are currently in the game can be worked out before release, then I'd heartily recommend it to anyone who's a fan of RPG's.The game has some interesting ideas, and from what I've seen so far I think the experience can only be enhanced by playing it in the two player cooperative mode that will be available on release.The turn based combat is fun, beyond the generic &villager& conversations that crop up everywhere, the dialog is interesting, and little puzzles keep you from facerolling your way through without putting any thought into what you're doing. The game doesn't hold your hand, but if you're into RPG's, your so interested in seeing what the next person is doing, or how to solve the next puzzle that you wouldn't want it to anyway.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Divinity Orginal Sin = Baldurs Gate 3! Seriously, after i started the game and played it for the first hour i had to shut it down and make sure, that i actualy started Divinity: Original Sin[/b] , because it was just THAT good! :DIts basicaly Baldurs Gate 3 and it will also be one of the best coop games ever. You can play the wohle game with drop in/drop out co-op with some friend/random guy. You can have a total of 8 Characters (2 starting chars, 2 henchman and 1 summon each). There are currently 4 companions (full story) and 42 Henchmens (hireable for gold). More will be released for free.On game start you create 2 Chars. You can fully customize em, like gender, class, perks, skills, stat points etc. There are no restrictions and you can actualy make some crazy characters.Fighter with earth magic who uses 2 hand weapons, crossbow and tanking skills? check.Rogue with teleport powers, haste, backstab and charming skills? check.Witch that curses, throws fireballs, heals your party while beeing guarded by a huge lighting elemental? checkRanger with cooking skill, sneaking, able to talk to animals and trading + crafting skills? check The visuals Spell SFX are realy amazing. And bloody hell, this game is challenging! No, there isnt any crap like flys or rats to kill. An undead knight is actualy as strong as your own fighter char. If you make one wrong descision or move, youre dead....thats simply it :D.For example, if you fight an undead army (3 fighters, 1 mage, 2 archer for example) and just one undead fighter gets near your mage, he will kill your mage in 2-3 hits :).i recommend playing the game in co-op with 2 chars that have the lone wolf perk. This way, its basicaly 2 vs the rest of the world, while each player has a realy strong and epic char due to the lone wolf stat bonuses. Lone Wolf makes the character unable to hire an companion but he gets huge bonuses (like 70% more life, more AP) but you can still summon. So in the end you can have the 2 chars + 2 summons if you play with lone wolf perk.Combat in this game is turn based. All actions use action points, the faster (dextery + speed stats) your char is, the more AP you get. There is a huge range of skills + spells and not 2 of em are the same. Each spell is unique and you need to decide round for round what skills youre going to use...there is no &press X to win& ;)Also, the soundtrack used in this game is realy epic...its kinda like skyrim one, with drums and chanting womans and stuff. i just think 130 different soundtracks are a bit to much, but hey...more is allways better, right?Now to the bad points:i dont recommend the game at all to casual players. Its like the ultimate anti casual game, because if you just run around, clicking through npc dialoge and run like a chicken into the next fight, you will end up dead, with no way of winning. There is alot of lore around in the game and if you just skip through it all, you will have no clue what the heck is going on around you.All loot is random, which can lead to some crazy playthoughs. Its perfectly possible to have allmost no chance of winning anymore, because you only found crap or you used all items. Even the merchants have random stuff. On the other side, its also the reason why the game has a huge replayability. You never know what you find around the next corner. The game also has a realy complex crafting system, from cooking to crafting new sword, there is something for everyone.Edit: Having now played 60+ hours, this game is my new all time favorite RPG. By reading the forum, i found out that, i have finished around 1/3 of the game. Crazy!
:)Overall, i give Divinity Original Sin a 9 out of 10.If you have any questions just add me in Steam :)
Was this review helpful?
155 people found this review funny
-Lacked the money to buy a minor heal spell for my knight. -Infurated, began to murder every npc in town-Their blood now serves as a healing source for my leeching talent11/10-----Edit (since people actually took the time to read this)I play this game along with my girlfriend in co-op mode. While i wouldn't consider myself new to this type of games, i was soon reminded of how hard RPGs can be.For people that are new to the genre, this game can prove to be quite frightening, especially at the beginning, even in normal difficulty. The lack of direction given, or... the freedom of choice you have... makes the game quite confusing at first, which is why its highly recommended to always read the dialogue carefully. The game even gives you the option to read again the whole conversation through the conversation log tab.Co-op mode adds to the fun of the game. The fact that you can play the entire game along with a friend makes it the more enjoyable to go through. While people can argue that co-op can make any game look better, Divinity: Original Sin, gives a further meaning to play with your friend, having the NPCs actually acknowledging your companion and not just simply having it there for the sake of having someone around. You can get to talk with your allies at any time, getting to know them more. At certain times, depending on your actions, you will even get short interactions with whoever is in your party that can boost certain traits based on the answer given. There is a meaning for your friend to be there, is not like other games where your co-op companion is just another clone of yourself.The gameplay is fun. Turn-base combat system based on AP (Action points) is self explanatory, the more AP's you have, the more actions you can make in your turn. Each character has its own APs that are boosted by their attributes and gear. You are given several classes to pick from though you are not prohibit from learning other classes abiilties. For example, my knight can use water-based skills which are the ones that can grant healing spells along with other water/ice abilities. As for character appearance customization, its not really deep, in fact, i believe it might be one weak point of the game. Overall, the game is incredibly addicting and fun. While the early levels might discourage newcomers, this game sure is one big reminder that classic-style RPGs are not dead and can show up at any time to surprise us and remind just how fun and frustrating they used to be. I was lucky enough to encounter no bugs so far, which is something i am grateful for seeing how i read some bugs around that can make progress quite more painful than what it should.I would hate myself if i had to give a real numeric value to the game, so i will say this: &If you are curious about the game, buy it, you will simply not regret it&One last thing, save often. F5 will be one of your strongest allies. (Not kidding, really, save often)
Was this review helpful?
Here's how to game basically sums up:ME: &Hey, you see those skeletons up there?&MY FRIEND: &Yep. We are level 6 and they are level 8. There's no way we can beat them.&ME: &Okay here's what we do. I'll drop a barrel of oil here and you send Wolgraff stealthed into the middle of them. Have him place a line of oil barrels weaving through them. Then I'll run in and stun one of them to start the fight. As soon as they see us, I'll shoot an exploding arrow and ignite the chain of oil barrels we placed. When they turn to attack Wolgraff, just send him the teleporter pyramid and he can teleport back to us. Finally, they will all try to run out of the burning fire, and as soon as they step into this little puddle of water in front of us, you electrocute them. Since they will be stunned, we can pick them off slowly with our pathetic weapons. Sound good?&MY FRIEND: &Uhhhhh. . .&ME: &Great! Here goes!&10 seconds later: BOOM. ZAPPP. THUD.ME: &It worked!!!!&We walk away without a scratch
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
ALPHA REVIEW! Will try to update once release has arrived. Most of the problems have been solved now so it can only be better then this review :PCertainly an unexpected arrival of triple A qualityTopview action-rpg with turnbased combat, the graphics are nicer then most topview games though ofcourse not that near to next-DThe movement is smooth, it reacts nicely to mouseclicks and the pathing seems to work very well mostly (at waypoints it still tends to stand behind the portal instead of in front). The dialogue is nice and allows for alot of changes in the world that actually really affact you (even in this early stage.. ive almost tried murdering everything/everyone once to see what would happen XD)Sometimes there are a bit to much choices (like 10 or more) but thats rare and doesnt bother to much as you dont need to talk to everyone anyway. The combat is nice. Atm some spells might need a better visual effect showing what area it will do damage in and ofcourse alot of the spells and stats are still missing. Nonetheless the combat system works quite well and it feels really good. The turnbased system is one that ive not been used to in a while but its almost like second nature anyway. At higher level mobs and bosses it can get quite tricky and will require tactics. Luckily enviromental stuff works great .. some things arent in yet but making people slide and fall with ice, guiding electric dmg with water, burning oil etc. you spill out of barrel or lighting poisonous gasses is funny as hell.Aside from that.. exploration and gazing. I kept looking around at all the wonderous things at the side of the road and i hated every sign/roadsplit for making me have to choose.. i wanted to see everything XDThe itemsystem is compact and simple (atm sorting inventorydoesnt really work well). This means you have a nice amount of combinations you can do.. you can combine nails with wood or a stick to make a spiked mace, buckets to make bucket helmets etc. etc. I myself havent fully gone into this but accoding to Larian there will be a massive amount of funny combinations.The one thing i really feel lacking atm is character customisation. Which includes customising character at creation, amount of skills available atm and amount of character-relationship stats. However as these are a big part of the game, they will come.The graphics are nice. At first i thought it was slightly bloomy but after a while you realise it just fully fits the game and it just looks great. The performance.. depends. On low-end PCs it runs amazing mostly, at high-end PCs it still runs well, but not as good as expected and people with SLI sometimes have problems with it.Thats about it.Do realise... this is alpha
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
This game is so good I can't even write a joke-y review about it. Even though it is in early release, it is still one of the most fun games I have played this year. It draws heavy inspiration from older games such as Baldur's Gate and Planescape:Torment , and with its beautiful graphics, the isometric gameplay makes myself (as a fan of those games) feel right at home.What makes Original Sin so good, is that it fills a gap that has been missing in the past couple of years. Character driven RPGs that don't hold the players hand through the whole ordeal are far and few between. The isometric view gives combat a strategic feel, and gives life to the world as your character interacts with the environments around it.The combat is challenging, satisfying and very strategic. Using rainspells to create puddles, and then electrifying those puddles to stun opponents is a strategy which the developers try to tout in many of the dev diaries. I went in thinking &great, thats going to be it, oh well.& But when I pulled off feats such as teleporting a skeleton with a bomb on his back into a crowd of enemies, I felt a magical little feeling in my belly.The story is pretty interesting so far, and follows two Source Hunters as they Hunt Sourcerers (Yeah, okay, its a little dumb). But its good. The game however isn't for everyone. It may not be for those who don't enjoy reading and paying attention during their RPGs, as there is very few instances of voice acting, and even fewer instances of quest markers. Everything is derived from the well-written dialogue between your characters and NPCs, and from exploring your surroundings.The game runs great. Let me stress that. I don't have a gaming computer, I don't even have a gaming laptop. I have a crappy Dell thats a few years old, and doesnt have a dedicated graphics card. And the game runs smooth as butter on Medium/Low.It really is a great game, and I urge anyone who is in the mood for a very fun RPG that doesn't hold your hand to pick up a copy.Oh, and there is co-op multiplayer! I haven't tried that yet, but if I had I'd probably be telling you how sexy it is.
Was this review helpful?
I've been waiting since the likes of Planescape Torment and Baldurs Gate 2 for a game to match their sheer perfection, many games came quite close, but Divinity Original Sin just manages to hit so many nails on the head its not funny. It looks great and still plays fine on my aging PC, it has a great storyline, it's two protagonists have some great interactions and dialogue. The voice acting is spot on and it has the most sublime OST.The combat is turn-based but do not let this put you off, there are so many choices in combat with the interaction of spells with each other and the environment, that the game just begs you to experiment with different tactics.This game just oozes pure class, it was a labour of love for Larian and it shows in every tiny detail of the game.If you like RPG games (or even just pure quality games), you need to play this game, it is the benchmark I will use in comparing other games in future.Well done Larian.
Was this review helpful?
Highly recommended for the co-op experience if you are looking for a fantasy rpg with tactical turn-based combat.
I loved playing this game and cannot wait to play the second, though I reccomend you play the Enhanced Edition and not the classic, though I havent played the Enhanced Edition, I did manage to log 326 hours on this game. Really fun multiplayer, pick it up with a buddy.
Cons:- Performance is a serious issue, even on high-end systems.- NPC dialogue in Cyseal is really annoying. The audio loops, breaking immersion.- Music is mediocre, sounds out of place or awkward.- Story is boring. Orcs, Undead, Hunters, Corrupted Wizards--brings nothing new to the table.- Lots of redundacy and poor design choices. Pros:- I'm still eligible for a refund.- Baldur's Gate just finished downloading.
I didn't play any of the classic RPGs like Baldur Gates, but when this game came out it promised so many things that I miss from modern RPGs (yes I know, hipster). It expanded on things I love, like turn based and tactical combat, lots of dialogue and freedom to interact with the world in several ways. I loved that questlines could be solved in different ways, including &cheesing& it. For me, that makes it feel more believable. In real life, you don't have a set ways of dealing with things, you improvise. I finally finished the game on PS4, because that's more my thing, and I was impressed how well the controls translated.
boring gamebad graphism
As many people have it doesn't hold your hand, but it goes beyond that, it gently lures you the edge of a cliff, which it ices before-hand. What i mean by that is that it's possible to screw up even during character creation, leaving the city early on will definitely get you killed. Having said that if you do manage to get the some beginning difficulty (or restart and do thing a lot more optimally)
it is actually a really good game. The lack of hand holding means that when you investigate shenanigans, it actually feels like investigating (remembering clues, trying to figure out what they mean etc), instead of just going to the next map marker.The battle system is simple enough to understand but there is a lot of complexity that can brought into it, like combing spell effects, using the weather and so on, and while I've seen this in other games, often you just overlevel you characters and ignore all that complex stuff for the most part, here, especially at the start the odds are not ever in your favour, so you are forced to use all sorts of dirty tricks to get the job done. But that makes it immensly satisfying and really gets you to learn the combat well, so later as you get more spells and such you can wreak a lot of havoc on the enemies while they can barelly reatliate.Also while some puzzles took me a while to figure out, Ididn't have to look up any of them online.Overall the game is pretty hard (especially at the beginning) but it's the good kind of hard and for every frustrating battle there is a great sense of accomplishment and when you do manage to kill a bunch of enemies easily by some underhanded tactic it doesn't feel cheap, it feels earned.Played it for about 100 hours, highly recommend it
Death Punched the embodiement of all evil 10/10
Ran very poorly on my hi-end system. Low 50s with a 970.. however, the enhanced edition fixed this problem and runs extremely well. I highly suggest you pick that up instead of this one.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition - Collector's Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐