Title: Android Exporter for Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Genre: , , ,
Release Date: 27 Dec, 2013
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base application
on Steam in order to run.
Buy Android Exporter for Clickteam Fusion 2.5
About This Content
Ride the wave of creativity with the ever increasingly popular Android platform from Google. Developing Android applications using Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer the Android export module gives you the power to create quality apps for Android quickly and effectively.Using our unique drag and drop interface and the amazing event line editor you can create any kind of 2d game or app you can imagine for Android powered phones and Tablets. After your creation is complete simply click “Build & Run” and a APK file will be generated and installed on your test device all with one click (Auto Install supported on most devices).Get into one of the fastest growing mobile software markets now with Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and the Android Exporter.What do you need to create an Android applicationYou need to download and install 2 external packages :2.You need to install the Java Development Kit . The first time you build an Android application, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 will ask you for the pathname of the JDK directory, select it in the folder selector. For example C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_43. You can later change it in the preferences if necessary. Note for 64 -bit machines : install at least the 32-bit version of the JDK, not only the 64-bit version. The 64-bit version may cause a conflict with the SWF exporter.1.You need to install the Android SDK . Do not install the ADT Bundle. Click &Use an existing IDE& and then download the &SDK Tools for Windows& (EXE installer). And then in the Android SDK Manager install at least the Android 4.0 platform package (API #14). When you build your first Android application Clickteam Fusion 2.5 will ask you for the pathname of the Android SDK directory. You can change it at any time in the preferences of Clickteam Fusion 2.5.Note: if you get building errors while building Android applications, open the preferences of Clickteam Fusion 2.5, select the General tab, select Android in the Exporter list and verify the JDK and SDK pathnames look like: JDK: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.X.0_YY, or C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.X.0_YY / SDK: SomePathName\AndroidSDKAnd later when you want to release applications:1. You will need a certificate to sign your applications before being able to release them.2. If you want to publish applications on the Android Market, you will need to register a developer account on
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Minimum XP SP3 operating System, Supports Vista, 7 and 8
Processor: 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: Must support minimum of Direct3D 9
Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection
More like this
(8 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(7)
Negative&(1)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(8)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(8)
Your Languages&(4)
Display As:
Most Helpful
4 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Takes the strain out of creating Android Apps, however if uploading to play be careful of game size as its a real pain to load anything with more than one or two levels.
Was this review helpful?
very good exporter good updates and good community
Was this review helpful?
? got this error pls help mee
Buildfile: BUILD FAILED Cannot find C:\Users\USERPC\Desktop\Android SDK\tools\ant\build.xml imported from Total time: 0 seconds
Was this review helpful?
I've watched many youtube videos on how to make this thing export to a .apk. And it
won't work. I'll spent maybe 2 or more hours just trying to make this work. Maybe one day I'll find out how to export my games to android but, for right now, I want a refund.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website我在steam官网上买游戏,在下载客户端行不行_百度知道为什么steam找不到我在官网下载的DOTA2_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Dec, 2013
Buy Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Downloadable Content For This Software
Recent updates
23 September
We will be showing off a bit of Fusion 3 during our Clickjam event &Weirder Stuff& on October 1st! including this really cool Sprite transform you see above. Visit
for more info!
Here is footage of the example game we will tear apart in F3 during the event!
6 September
A game idea. A development tool with incredible power. Indie developers who won't rest till the next hit is found, Weirder Stuff a Gamejam by Clickteam.
More Information at:
Something is going on here!
Some consider it &weird&, a development tool that allows you to create awesome games faster and with less work then other methods. Hidden from the main stream eye you have found such a tool. Either by some unknown force directing you here or by simply clicking a link you can now become part of the phenomena and make Weirder Stuff...
Odd or not, those of you brave to say & #IWantToCreate my own game!& have a unique chance to create something between Oct 1st and Oct 2nd, Look below for the details that will guide you on your journey. Those brave enough to jump into the strange can win awesome prizes! The stuff you create can also be entered in a month long contest starting on sept 27th to compete with other entries globally for even larger prizes!
Local Jam Participation & Volunteering
If you live near one of these locations you might want to make it even stranger by participating in the Jam in person. Details and confirmation for each location will be forthcoming. If you have a location and want to host a Jam, let us know!
Bakersfield, CA (confirmed)
Brisbane, AUS
Cambridge, England (Confirmed)
Guadalajara, Mexico (confirmed)
Perth, AUS
Winter Park, FL
ADD YOUR LOCATION HERE
Details
Theme: ANNOUNCED ON SEPT 27th 2016 stay tuned!
Gamejam Period: Oct 1st thru 2nd 2016
All Gamejam entries are available to be entered into the companion month long contest and compete against other entries globally. Entries must be submitted to the Weirder Stuff month long contest website be Oct 31st, 2016
Month Contest Period: Sept 27th to Oct 31st
Requirements
Game must be hosted on Itch.io
Tag your game with #IWantToCreate
Must include #IWantToCreate credit graphic at bootup
Game developed with Clickteam Fusion 2.5
All entries are prohibited from the use of established and pre existing IP, Entries including such will be voided from consideration
Anyone can vote for their favorite submissions, the following criteria will will be used.
Gameplay: Is it a unique and engaging fun experience. Does it feel &right&?
Originality: Are you blown away by the immersion and story telling experience?
Presentation: do the look and sound of it give you the feels?
Overall: A final score to collect your final thoughts and reflect them in a 1 to 5 star rating.
About This Software
Game and software creation has never been easier or quicker than with Clickteam Fusion 2.5! Discover the tool used by so many multimedia professionals, game creators, and creative people from all walks of life.
With CF2.5’s amazing event editor system you are able to quickly generate games or apps without mastering a traditional programming language.
Within your first hour you will have learned the basics of the tool. Compile a windows app with a mouse click, Or target additional platforms like iOS, Android, Flash and XNA (Windows Mobile phone and Xbox) with the purchase of our optional exporters.
Harness the power of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 today.
-Make your first game in under an hour!
-No need for previous programming knowledge
-Easy to use and intuitive physics engine
-The original and world famous Event Editor makes programming a breeze
-Used by professionals and students alike
-Shader effects available
-Inserting assets is as easy as drag and drop
-Publish games and apps for multiple platforms
-Complete creative flexibility
-Hardware accelerated games and apps
-Outstanding, friendly community support
Generates HTML5 on the fly and runs automatically in your browser
Open extension SDK for endless functionality
Use hardware acceleration & shaders on powerful Windows machines
100's of additional objects provide additional functionality to the tool
Build directly from CF2.5 to any of your Android devices and build APKs
Access the Android OS with our simple permissions management system
Build games for all iOS touch devices including iPad, iPhone and iPod
Maximize control options with the Accelerometer and Multitouch interface objects
Build Games for Xbox and Windows 8 Mobile
Multiple Control options for Multiple Platforms
Produce quality Flash content in record time
Fully Customizable SWF Generated Easily
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Minimum Windows XP SP3 Operating System. Supports Vista, 7 and 8
Processor: 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: Must support minimum of Direct3D 9
Sound Card:
Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection
More like this
Very Positive
(350 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(321)
Negative&(32)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(350)
Key Activations&(3)
All Languages&(353)
Your Languages&(222)
Display As:
Most Helpful
220 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Great for 2D game development!
Product received for free
good app for people who dont know programming
This is a truly amazing software! I do like it alot and it reminds of Python. This is very easy to use BUT very powerful tool into make software and games. I highly recommed this tool if your not willing to learn a high level code or just don't have the time. Clickteam Fusion 2.5 allows for rapid development for software and games. I know the tool like the back of my hand. I've been using it for about a year now (9000+ hours). But I don't like how it's 32bit program and how the steam verison has been kinda buggy on the Data Elements (Crashing on sounds) but other than that, it's a amazing program! In my opinon, this is a must by tool for new game developers!
A great piece of technology!
Incredibly valuable, but only for people with any familiarity.Also quite overpriced when not on sale, and the &exporter& modules are extremely overpriced for what little they add. There is almost no documentation aside from the godawful &Choco-break& example, which has been in there since I used Multimedia Fusion 2 in 2007, making the documentation about as poor and hokey as the Source SDK. Using this to make anything presentable is something like a lost martial art, and I was only able to self-learn a lot of Multimedia Fusion from watching other people and from mentors as a kid who learned it god-knows-where. There's simply no manual, and my best tip is to avoid any of the built-in movements for platform games, they sucked in 1999 and they suck today just as much.However, when in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, this software has almost infinite value, as it lets you rapidly test 2D games without needing to write a level editor or animation engine. The only area it begins to fall short is networking, which relies entirely on extensions, though most of them are free.Extensions and shaders made by hobbyists for free use are very reliable, as Fusion has not changed much in ten years aside from important, free patches such as proper Direct3D support (which is very fast, enough for any laptop built 2007 or later) and extensions seldom break. Also, &Layers& have been fixed since the last few years. In Multimedia Fusion 2, they used to vanish or inexplicably behave wrong, but in this version they work great.The smoothness and quality of what Fusion can make in experienced hands rivals or beats standards of most &professional& 2D games. And from a performance standpoint, there is no crappy &interpreter& like the performance-destroying GameMaker Language, and people can't decompile built games. Any DRM will definitely not hinder the developer or their audience's ability to use the compiled game.If you make games for free, for hobby, or for personal amusement, definitely buy this program when it's on sale. If you're doing it for career, just learn C and SDL2; It's portable, libre, cheaper, and more fine-grained.Excluded from review: Anything pertaining to 3D.
Great software that doesn't require much/any scripting skills.As advertized you can setup a basic single level game in a matter of minutes with the help of the few tutorials that were added. After the few tutorials though you are pretty much left in the dark about all the other features and options the software has to offer. The amount of documentation and guides is fairly limited so to really get the hang of it you still will need to do a lot of messing around and figure things out on your own by trial and error. Creating a basic game is very doable, creating an interesting game with more in depth mechanics is an other thing though.
The sofware itself gets an 75/100 from me. If there would be more documentation/guides/tutorials it would be 80/100. When you are going to use clickteam you also want to have the benefit of everything the community and the company has to offer on their website. That is the place where I encountered some problems. Eight months ago I went to their website to create an account and saw quickly that the website had not setup any security at all. When you create (and login) an account you have to do that on an unlocked page and they 'mandatory' wants you to fill in all your personal data (they even want your phone number, MANDATORY). If you don't fill in all the data you can't create an account there.
I have told the dev on the Steam forum about the security issue and he said that he will forward it. Eight months later the pages on their website are still unlocked and unsecured which gives me a bad feeling about the company. I don't like companies that wants to know everything about you when you create an account, but does not take the privacy and security of their customers seriously.This is pretty much unacceptable in 2016, any company that operates on the internet should have at least some basic security setup and have locks on the sensitive pages to protect the privacy of their customers.... or simply don't ask for so much personal 'mandatory' information on the account registration page if security and a safe account registration is not a priority. It is also not very clear why they want so much personal info from me when I create an account, why do they want my phone number exactly?
I really have to give a big thumb down on that aspect and as a result the whole review will get a thumb down... till the time they take the personal data of their customers seriously and have redone the account pages on their website.And pls note that the thumb down is not due to the product/software itself, I am pretty satisified with how the software works.
Everyone should buy this!
Great programing platform
It's really good, fun, addicting, and you can actually make succesful games with it! Perfect for any developer!10/10- Sleepi
Was this review helpful?
10 people found this review funny
The software is great, but the way it's advertised with lack of any real information feels like a scam. Under &About This Software& on Steam we're give examples of games that have been made with this software and promises that we'll make our first game in under an hour. I couldn't find any real information about using this to distribute my own game. Even on their website I struggle to find any legal information. Only after going to their own store did I finally find this: &Note: Commercial games and apps created with the standard version of Fusion 2.5 must include a &Created with Fusion& logo. The Developer version does not require the inclusion of our logo.&So be warned, this is not $100. It's $100 for the base package, $300 so you don't have to plaster their logo on your product, and ~$70 per device that you want to export to. I'm extremely bitter at the fact that they hide the legal limitations of the base software and instead plaster the &About This Software& section with &LOOK AT ALL THESE COOL GAMES PEOPLE MADE WITH CLICKTEAM FUSION!& I would not recommend it for that fact alone.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
It seems that views on Clickteam products can be a bit of a mixed bag. I am a user of Clickteam products and I have been one since the first &Games Factory& over thirteen years ago.
This is my disclaimer, because my review might seem biased. Keep in mind though, I went on a massive hiatus for several years until I started using the products again--namely this one as a dev version--a few months ago.Does it have its flaws? Indubitably. Can you make just about any 2D game with it? Yes, you can.
As a long-time user, I'd like to address a lot of the concerns or plain complaints others have expressed. For the record, I don't think this software is for everybody, but if you persevere you can succeed. Whilst there are some serious boundaries that you *MIGHT* encounter, the majority of problems can be overcome. Now, onto the cons raised:&This is a kiddie product, leave game creation to the big boys with real programming and tools like Unity.&(This isn't made up. I've seen a comment very much like this.)That's fine. You might not agree with CF2.5's development paradigm and prefer traditional programming. If you want to go down that route, nobody is stopping you. You'd probably hold the same opinion towards Game Maker. A lot of amateur games are created with these products. They do not represent it, and many excellent and successful games have been made and being made regularly. It's what you make of it, and I'll move onto that below. I believe that the ends justify the means, and if you want to do things differently it's not a problem. It's all about the end product.&The majority of Clickteam Fusion games are platformers.&I agree. That is not the fault of the software, however. Usually, games created with this can be considered indie. Surely you must realise that the majority of indie games in general are platformers, regardless of the creation method. However, this is far from the absolute truth in CF2.5's case. Take Really Big Sky for instance. It's a shmup, it's popular and just about any 2D game can be created with CF2.5.&There's no documentation.&There is, but I will agree that it's not exactly easy to find and proper documentation is poorly provided. No customer should be expected to find everything on their own. I've had trouble in the past. You'll pick things up as you go, but I've faced challenges that could have been avoided with the right tutorials. There were a couple of books, but they don't go into deep detail. The developers are adding some tutorials to the community section. I also found tutorials by community members a great help. One guy who is always helping out, known as Snail, has an excellent YouTube channel. I've learnt a few invaluable techniques. Check it out: I urge Clickteam to create elaborate physical documentation. You can learn things as you go along, but a lot of the information is scattered.&The community support is awful.&I can't really understand this. In all the years I've participated in the community, I've only had a couple of bad experiences. There probably are a couple of arrogant members with a &RTFM& attitude. They exist everywhere. Likewise, there are members who spend several hours per week helping out newcomers. Indeed, many newcomers will be a little lost, but I have seen some become good designers thanks to the helping hands on the forum.&Games made with this are really amateur. There's no point in getting this if you have any revenue in mind.&This is one of the most ignorant statements I have read. No, one can't make a quick buck through this, or anything for that matter. (Unless you get lucky even from a lazy game like Flappy Bird, but let's not discuss that horrendous game.) Please, take a look at Heart Forth, Alicia: The Kickstarter hasn't ended yet at the time of writing this, but it has made over $230k from that alone. Of course, most of that is going towards outsourcing artists, musicians and programmers, but with that, this game will definitely be spectacular. The point I'm trying to make is that with Fusion, the world is your oyster. You can make money if you put in the time. Me? I just founded my studio, Blue Mantis Games, three months ago. I'm currently working for a client, but I'll use the money from that to hire an artist and a musician to make my first couple of games. I'm going to try hard, and you can too. Don't be too ambitious and aim to start small. If something big comes from it then you can pursue that.One other &gripe& I saw is...&The storyboard and frame method is unintuitive and tedious. It just doesn't work.&For more advanced games, I agree once again, but this isn't a real problem. For simple games, you can use multiple frames. Once you learn to use layers properly, you can use all your assets and events (lines of programming) in one centralised frame. To a beginner it sounds difficult, but in the long run you save a lot of time.Thank you if you've read all of this. In conclusion, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 has a few significant problems that the developers need to address. The software itself is fantastic. If you're a traditional programmer and you want to stick to that, you can use it for rapid prototyping if you wish. For anybody interested in game design, I say don't hold back. If you're willing to put the work in, it's certainly worth the price tag. The marketing presents the software as an easy game creation tool with &no programming required&. I disagree with this. There IS programming, but it's a whole different programming paradigm. Some seem to think that it simply generates new games with little effort. (That's putting it a bit harshly, I know.) It makes development easier, but you need to put the work in, rather than using it for an hour and giving up. Again, part of this might be because of the documentation, which I hope Clickteam will fix.You can always send me a message if you're unsure about anything. I've been on a long hiatus until a couple of months ago, but I will do what I can to help you with any problems. As always, good luck.
Was this review helpful?
Very unsure about this product when i first saw it. I mean there must be huge down sides to a game engine that is drag and drop, right?Wrong, its fantastic. My heart will always lie with programming your own games, but THIS is amazing for making smaller 2d games, even prototyping ideas with rapid iteration time.You literallty game make a whole game in an hour with this :) Im sure it has limitations, but none i have found yet :)//**** edit ****I found some issues:- The standard version (not developer) when used with the Android exporter has some limitations, mainly to do with monetization.- To use Google Admob advertising you H***E to have the developer version (this is not clear on the product comparison page on their website)- You CANNOT provide ANY in app purchase functiionality without the developer version.I have seen other people ask how to use admob only to be told they need the dev version. Its just not clear enough when buying the Standard edition that those things arent included.The comparison between versions is ONLY available on the Developer version page. It should be on the standard page as well, because the people buying standard need to know what they are NOT getting, just as much as the people buying the developer edition need to know what they ARE getting.
Was this review helpful?
June 28, 2014 Edit - It should be noted that Clickteam has responded professionally within the comments of this review.
Reviewing the comments on this thread may help you decide whether or not to purchase the product.
I'm still not satisfied that the product is on track from the customer standpoint.This product itself is OK.
It does help to simplify how you build games/apps.
It could even be great someday, because it's structured well and it does allow for some complex functions within said games/apps.The problem is, the support is horrendous and I'm doubting the product will ever get to where it could get to.
I've waited over 5 months simply to get access to bug reports and have received rude/useless responses from their technical support group.
With support like that, this software will simply die.Need further proof?
Check the HTML5 exporter, which has had the same caveat related to IE11 on it for 5 months.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Disclaimer: I've used Klik n Play and MMF years ago, so this review could be biased.Pros:- No programming involved (at least for basic components, which made it friendlier to non-technical persons)- Super easy to make 2D games or applications- All you need is a little common sense and creativity and a little math maybe- The design metaphor is perfect for making games- Make it possible to get from planning to release in a short while- Learning curve good enough for kids and even grandpas (I myself used KnP when I was 13)Cons- No programming involved (which means any bugs inherent in the core component of the game will have to referred to the tech support)- You'll probably have to try programming using stuffs like Unity or the like to deliver 3D games, since Fusion's 3D support is pretty new and buggy - It would really help if Fusion has free stock objects or arts somewhere to assist users with not so much creative resources- The design metaphor makes it kinda stuck to only making certain type of games (although to be fair, lots of DLC objects are there to help create whatever you have in mind)- It is more suited to indie/solo development than a large distributed team dev- It could use more on-disk documentations to help first timersI've seen a lot of improvement from MMF, and less bugs too. Overall, the software still remained true to its root as a tool to help non-technical people make games, so I'll recommend it to those who lack the technical skills to make a game but still very much want to do it, or to veteran devs who felt the need to go easy a little while and do drag 'n drops.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
This software does not have a steep learning curve and you would be able to get into the software nice through online tutorials or ask people around the community for help or if you are planning on buying this software please do feel free to ask all the questions you would like to me or you can find someone else to ask you questions to, so far I have found that the fusion steam community (though pretty decent in size) are rather friendly and will help most of the time.I have been using a disk version of Fusion 2.0 for 5 years, Sure it worked nice and all but as soon as I tried slapping sound into my game (tried all types it allowed) it just diddn't work, I just shrugged it off because all software will have bugs within and personally I'v been having quite a lot of fun using fusion 2.0 and fusion 2.5.Now please note that this software mains at Indie 2D singleplayer/same computer multiplayer and you can try but I always had problems with trying a online multiplayer game.To all 2D Developers: I highly reconmend this software to all of you, its super easy to use and there are many tutorials on how to use everything it has to offer.To all 2D Developers PT. 2: I reconmend this software to those who have little to know and to advanced people because the software provides you with lots of royalty free sprites and lots of potential.
Was this review helpful?
Purchased on Friday, it's Sunday and i'm already putting my first app onto Google Play with it (Ok so it's pretty simple but that includes time spent learning the features).It's pretty obvious, from the portfolio of well known indie titles developed with this, that in the right hands you can go very far using this product.As easy as it all sounds, there is a bit of a learning curve, mostly familiarisation with the object & event types on offer (how they work, what they can do for you, how to make them react & interoperate etc..). Even though there's no actual coding (apart from some expression editing for calculating Set values), it will help if you have a grasp of software development/coding logic. For example, if the idea of using an array to store data or creating an iteration to perform a function on objects based on conditions are alien concepts, you might want to learn some coding to prime yourself. There is a fair amount of documentation in the built-in help system, but it's a little light on usage examples. Luckily there's a few really good youtube channels with walkthroughs.The built in physics engine is pretty mindblowing, goes as far as detecting collision on a per-pixel level!Overall, excellent budget-level tool for 2d mobile app development - in the right hands, it's capable of churning out some cracking results.I haven't seen or used anything as scalable for the same price tag.Protip: There is no AdMob support for android publishing in the Standard edition, so if you're thinking of using AdMob in your apps, you'll have to go for the Developer edition which is a bit more expensive - wasn't clear on this before purchase but considering Dev edition upgrade anyway so not feeling too sore :).
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Clickteam Fusion is a great tool for us mortals who can't program, or who wants to create a game without too much hassle.Before using Clickteam, I did my research. There are other tools that are similar. However, the functionality of CF2.5 got me. There are great extensions to ease the process (not all of them work on every exporter). You just have to understand basic stuff on how CF works. When you got that (condition to be met so the event can activate, top-down reading run time -like batch process), you'll be creating funny 2D games to share.I've found the community is active and nice. We help each other and keep learning in the process. There are good tutorial videos (Snail has a lot), and also tons of examples to look at the code in action.The downside of how CF2.5 works is that there is no code reusability.. but heck! I don't know how to code either, so I'll just click on the functions and have the tool do magic for me.I would say CF2.5 is the best tool for me, someone who doesn't know how to code and enjoys planning the game mechanics (other than fighting with the syntaxis). I do recommend.
Was this review helpful?
After 5 months of using Fusion, I can finally review it. This software is a great place to start if you're new to developing games, it's so easy to use.. it may look confusing at the start but if they provide you some useful tutorials to help you out when using the software.Clickteam is an awesome community for support, It's a bit confusing finding the area to make a thread for support but it only takes around a day or even in some cases an hour for someone to reply with a solution. You'd also think that with a software so easy to use it would be pretty limited, there are some slight limitations but they're pretty small and unnoticable. (Atleast for me)This software is easy to use in the sense that there's hardly any proper coding, it's basically all drag and drop.. you hardly
need to ever use the keyboard for coding... infact I've never noticed ever having to use the keyboard I just prefer to.There is a slight limitation in the Standard version of Fusion which happens to be that you have to use their logo somewhere in your game though so keep that in mind if you're buying the Standard Version.All in all I rate the software 9/10 (So far) It's an awesome software to start using if you're new to creating games.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐