Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Oct, 2010
Buy Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
includes Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty City.
publisher weekend discount
-70%HK$ 260.00HK$ 78.00
Packages that include this game
Buy Grand Theft Auto Collection
Includes 5 items:
Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
publisher weekend discount
-70%HK$ 387.43HK$ 116.22
Coming Soon - Grand Theft Auto V
GTA IV: Complete Edition Includes:
Grand Theft Auto IV and the episodes - The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony.
About This Game
This standalone retail title spans three distinct stories, interwoven to create one of the most unique and engaging single-player experiences of this generation.
This definitive Grand Theft Auto bundle boasts hundreds of hours of single- a full suite of open-world multiplayer game types limited only by players’ dozens of eclectic radio stations with hours of music and original dialogue
System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / Windows XP - Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
Hard Drive: 32GB of Hard Disc Space
Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
Other Requirements: Initial activation requires Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Adobe Flash, DirectX, Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.0, Games For Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.
Other Requirements: Initial activation requires Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.0, Games For Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.
Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
You must accept the license available online at
Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
For information about online services, fees, restrictions, or software license terms that may apply to this game, please visit .
Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 (C)
Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, the Rockstar Games , Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto IV, Take-Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or other foreign countries. Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright (C)
by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Euphoria is a registered trademark of NaturalMotion Ltd. The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. An internet connection, assorted software installations, and certain service registrations are required for activation and use of this software.
More like this
(716 reviews)
(35,508 reviews)
Review Type
All&(36,377)
Positive&(23,785)
Negative&(12,592)
Purchase Type
All&(36,377)
Steam Purchasers&(35,508)
Key Activations&(869)
All Languages&(36,377)
Your Languages&(15,839)
Display As:
Most Helpful
15,474 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Won't let you play offline, or accept your Rockstar credentials. Tried the &windows live fix&, and graphics settings command. Doesn't work.
I think they put that 'fix' there to make people think it can be fixed.
Save your money.
Pros:-Second best GTA ever made-The shooting paired with the endorphin physics engine is amazing-Graphic are good for 2008-Mod support-Variety of weapons-Multiple endingsCons:-Missions have no checkpoints whatsoever, and the large length of them doesn't make it much easier-PC Port is pure garbage, and even if you do run the game it's laggy and barely reaches 30 FPS, even on higherend machines-Rockstar Social Club is a required feature to access multiplayer and the clip editor-You'll have to read many guides and download lots of things to get this game to workNotice how 3/4 of the cons are about the PC port. I highly recommend this game, but do yourself a favor and buy it on console.
Super fun game. When it works. Which is never anymore. Stupid games for windows live and social club makes the game unplayable. Way to go Rockstar
Don't even bother... Games for Windows Live & Social Club are going to give you a headache trying to get it to work... At least San Andreas works...
Dose not work anymore, tryed it online (tryed tosighn into Social club but error pops up) and offline (still want's you to be online) do not buy (I've got it on 360 and it works fine on there, I know because I've got it on pc and 360)
Look elsewhere for entertainment, preferrably in killing ZOMBIES!!!
Its not bad game, I played it years ago.Unfortunatelly on my Windows 10 it stop working because of some DRM Windows live components. Dear Rockstart, im not pirat, I bought all my games!+ Interesting story+ Nice environment+ Freedom, GTA in general are good games- It doesnt work - Stupid DRM
Too buggy just trying to launch the game. Games for windows live is a cancer, and the game couldn't even start. Refund time.
53 people found this review funny
Just reinstalled this after years of having it.
Can't log into my account, it says, &Play offline,& when I click that it tells me I need to be online to play.
Couldn't make a new account that would also work.
Dear Rockstar, ???? like this is why people pirate games.Guess what I'm about to do.....
Was this review helpful?
In order to use any online features (which is the only part of the game I am interested in) you must also login to Games for Windows Live (which you need to install yourself), and Rockstar's Social Club service. This wouldn't be a problem... except for the fact that the social club has not been working in this game for well over a month now. The game has several layers of DRM that simply do not work.
Was this review helpful?
This game was released with a ???????t online authentication system that only hurts legitimate owners of this game, which, while still required, now - as of late 2016 - isn't supported anymore, making the game unplayable in the most literal sense of the word.Even if you manage to find a workaround for the singleplayer part - which you should not have to do in the first place - multiplayer is permanently inaccessible now that RGSC is dead.Verdict: Avoid like the plague. If you really want to get it - and I can't believe I am saying this - get it on console instead.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Well i remeber wehn you just had to start a game to let it work.Well but here they ????ed it up you can't play it i spend like 1 day to get that ???? work and it helped nothing it always say Update Microsoft live then i press yes it says to finish the downloud quit the game and then i get a black screen and i cant do ????.If you want to play that game get a ps3 its ???? on steam.Thanks windows live!
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
I bought this game so I could have a fun time online with some friends....Guess what....I couldn't go online.The Social Club login is completely bugged. Every time I enter my credentials an error pops up, and I'm not able to play multiplayer, which sucks. I've looked everywhere for a fix, but so far, I haven't found anything that actually works.I'm writing this review so that you, the gamer who is contemplating buying this game, will know the risks. My friend seems to be able to play online just fine, but I can't.I'm going to refund this game and instead buy GTA V in the hopes of playing multiplayer there.
Was this review helpful?
????? windows live accounts... play cracked version, at least you can save your progress.
Was this review helpful?
Please note: The game does not work out of the box but the fix is simple. I have written a detailed guide on how to make the game work here: Review:The game isn't as pretty as a game like GTA V, but remember this game came out on Xbox 360 in 2008. For the age, the graphics work well. If the graphics bother you, there are a plethora of mods available to up the graphics on various sites.As with every GTA game, there is a lot of things to do in GTA IV. If you count for 100% completion, here's the breakdown:60%: the 90 story missions2%: assassinations2%: street races2%: Chop shop collections2%: Car thefts2%: Drug deliveries2.5%: Vigilante missions2.5%: Police Most Wanted hitman missions5%: Random Encounters5%: Activities5%: Special Activities5%: Competitions2.5%: Pigeon Hunter2.5%: Stunt Jumps(Source: )I played this on 360 when it came out and I averaged about 90 hours by taking my time with the main story. I'd estimate 20-40 hours of additional content remains not counting story missions depending on your skill and time invested.Overall, the game can be fun. The initial setup issues are what cause 99% of the negative reviews on Steam. Social Club also does not work as of September 2016 when I write this post, so just ignore the login prompt for it on launch. However this also means that the multiplayer aspect is sadly inaccessible. Rockstar made a post on their support forums saying they were looking into it on 6 Oct. 2015 (Source: ) so it's likely that it will never be fixed as it currently looks.Still, if you never played the single-player, that's completely working. Several of the characters from GT*** are in GTAIV and further expands on their original context in the series here.If you have any additional questions or concerns before buying the game that I have not answered here in my review, please leave a comment and I will append my review with the answer to your question.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Tried logging into my Rockstar Social Club account and it wouldn't work, but hey, no biggie right? I mean, I didn't plan on playing anything in multiplayer anyways so I'll just play offline.&You are not currently logged into Social Club. Social Club account and login required to access online multiplayer and video uploading to Social Club TV.&Wh... what? THE WHOLE REASON I CLICKED ON &PLAY OFFLINE& WAS TO ????ING PLAY OFFLINE, ROCKSTAR!
Was this review helpful?
Somehow the PC port doesn't works for Windows 10. Too many frustrating moments especially the final mission.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I got this on my old Windows 7, then the computer stopped working. So I got a new computer that has Windows 10. Since Games For Windows Live doesn't work on windows 10, I can't play this game ever again.Screw Windows Live.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
Grand Theft Auto Collection
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website我在steam上购买的GTA5出现了下图的情况,应该如何解决,求助各位大神,求助?
特地换电脑来修改一下======================================================================我和我朋友都遇到这种情况,目前我搞定了,但是他依然没法进入游戏,我尝试过的办法如下:
1.删除user目录下的social club文件夹,路径:Users\xxxx\Documents\Rockstar Games 这个文件夹下面有GT***和social club两个文件夹,建议只删除social club,如果删除GT***好像是会连带删除单机任务,这样即使删除之后能进游戏你也得重新玩一遍序章(我用这个法子解决了我一开始出现的运行游戏提示要登陆Social Club,但是无论你怎么输入密码都提示密码错误)2.登录R星social club官方网站,修改你的账户密码,修改完在网页登录并选中自动登录--------这一步你完成之后可以尝试一下启动游戏,有可能就能直接进去了,甚至不需要你输入刚修改完的密码(吐槽一下,这个我和我朋友在发生你所描述的现象的时候都成功过,甚至反复用这样的方法进过游戏) 3.挂***----------挂了***之后也进游戏试试,但是***有点问题:那就是线上战局经常掉线(就是战局里面玩家全部离开,解决办法是,切换到单人任务,然后最小化出去把***关掉,再进入游戏进线上模式即可,这个法子还可以用来抢箱子,区别在于要在公共战局收到箱子空投的提示之后关***) 4.试试蒸汽动力GT***板块一个人发的小工具,通过Host文件优化网络的 (那个帖子的地址:
他还更新了IP地址,在网盘,记得下载)5.我帮我朋友尝试的时候试过一个办法,我当时已经能进游戏了,但是他不行,我就把我的user文件里面的那两个文件夹传给他覆盖了
就这些,有可能有用 因为我朋友到现在还没法玩,以上有效果的法子再他之后他手贱重装了一次系统,然后就没有然后了。。。。。
修改hosts文件,你搜一下就有了。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录& Grand Theft Auto V已停止工作 点了游戏出现这个 ...
查看: 27278|回复: 11
UID1956872主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分42金钱372 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间48 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 42, 距离下一级还需 158 积分
帖子精华0积分42金钱372 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
16:18:33 上传
Grand Theft Auto V已停止工作
点了 开始游戏就出现Grand Theft Auto V已停止工作 进不去游戏
我的是笔记本 求解 那位大神帮帮我 双显卡调整了也没用
&&问题事件名称:& & & & APPCRASH
&&应用程序名:& & & & GTA5.exe
&&应用程序版本:& & & & 1.0.323.1
&&应用程序时间戳:& & & &
&&故障模块名称:& & & & GTA5.exe
&&故障模块版本:& & & & 1.0.323.1
&&故障模块时间戳:& & & &
&&异常代码:& & & &
&&异常偏移:& & & & bd0f
&&OS 版本:& & & & 6.1..0.256.1
&&区域设置 ID:& & & & 2052
&&其他信息 1:& & & & 4618
&&其他信息 2:& & & & 46186d8dfec7bf040a25
&&其他信息 3:& & & & 3c62
&&其他信息 4:& & & & 3ce1e4dcd1b53
UID1755392主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分286金钱3538 荣誉2 人气3 在线时间316 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 286, 距离下一级还需 214 积分
帖子精华0积分286金钱3538 荣誉2 人气3 评议0
我的问题已经解决。最好别乱打别的补丁,游戏文件变动就出错,你点库,游戏属性本地游戏有个验证游戏完整性,验证完了缺失什么文件或者有什么文件不相同,STEAM会从新下载,下载完后完美进入游戏。
游戏属性本地游戏有个验证游戏完整性,找不到验证这一项
fuliman 发表于
我的问题已经解决。最好别乱打别的补丁,游戏文件变动就出错,你点库,游戏属性本地游戏有个验证游戏完整性 ...
游戏属性本地游戏有个验证游戏完整性,找不到验证这一项
UID1755392主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分286金钱3538 荣誉2 人气3 在线时间316 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 286, 距离下一级还需 214 积分
帖子精华0积分286金钱3538 荣誉2 人气3 评议0
本帖最后由 fuliman 于
23:38 编辑
这个界面我都进不去
20:33:58 上传
20:47:19 上传
就是像这样在STEAM里的库里,在GTA5上按鼠标右键,就会弹出来列表,选最下面的属性,然后在属性里选本地文件,选验证游戏缓存的完整性,验证完了,关闭STEAM,重新打开STEAM,就会自动更新缺失或错误的文件,更新完了,就可以进入游戏,会变成英文,在属性的语言里选择繁体中文,就会变成繁体中文了!
UID9686714主题阅读权限10帖子精华0积分1金钱11 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间1 小时评议0
Lv.1游侠新人, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
帖子精华0积分1金钱11 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
fuliman 发表于
就是像这样在STEAM里的库里,在GTA5上按鼠标右键,就会弹出来列表,选最下面的属性,然后在属性里选本地 ...
我检验了完整性之后还是不可以,还是出现了 一个问题,怎么破
UID主题阅读权限10帖子精华0积分2金钱12 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间0 小时评议0
Lv.1游侠新人, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 3 积分
帖子精华0积分2金钱12 荣誉0 人气0 评议0