dream city of dream攻略的神秘箱子在哪

手机游戏&&尽在九游
I came to my friend’s city house to
I came to my friend’s city house to play games and we decided to play hide and seek. It’s my chance to hide so I went to a room and locked myself. Unfortunately my friend forgot the game and went to out door. Now I was trapped in her house it was so late I need to go my home. Please help me to open the door. I have some objects & clues but don’t know how to use, so guide me to open the door.FEATURES 1. Various themed back ground2. No limited timing3. Compatible for all devices4. Free of cost***A guide to new users***Collect the items by touching the desired items on the screen.The collected items will be saved in the inventory panelAfter collecting, zoom out to main screen using the arrow key, visible only when to touch the bottom of the screen.Also check by touching the other side of the screen for the availability of more rooms. If so, visible arrow will take you to that view.Walk through1. Click the left side couch and take a Glass.2. Take a key when fish stand in a position.3. Click right side drawer and use the key to open and take a Scroll.4. Click the scroll and note the clue small to big.5. Go to left and click right locker, open it and take a red bead.6. G take a stick from left side.7. Click the center drawer, open it and take a Yellow bead.8. Open the right side first cupboard and take a Red bead and scissors.9. Go to left, take a Pearl Chain from left side wall.10. Click top of the Shelf and take a Pot.11. Click the Pot, use the stick to break it and take a yellow bead.12. Click the Pearl chain and use the scissors to cut and take a Red bead.13. Click the room, click the telephone and click cup and saucer and take a Lighter.14. Click second shelf and take a book.15. Click the teddy bear and take a Candle.16. Click the Candle and note the dots 2.17. Click the Glass and note the dots 3.18. Click the Lighter and note the number 5.19. Now you get the number 234.20. C enter the number 234 to open it.21. Now you get a Pen and Blue Bead.22. Click the book and turn the pages, drag the Pen and note the number 35.23. Come out this room, click the center drawer and enter the number 35.24. Open it and take a red bead and a key.25. Go to left and click the left drawer and use the key to open.26. Now take a yellow bead and an Abacus.27. Click the Abacus and draw first blue bead and yellow beads and then Red beads.28. Now you get the clue number 1304.29. Go to left, click the door and enter the number 1304 to escape.30. Door opensGREAT ESCAPE** Needs Adobe Air Plugin
开发者:funny games
Dream City House
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.2.0 ***包安卓***包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!【推理】Dream City 序 | 白没名 | 橙光作品
【推理】Dream City 序 创作团队
跟随DreamCity 最没干劲,也是最奇怪的侦探怀特?布莱克。调查荒废五年的神秘大屋。DC系列的序章,给大家当开胃小菜吧。第一章已发布(未做完)/game/591075(Ps:渣制作,请随意喷!话说手机端用不了什么毛病。)
该作品无鲜花章节
0 朵(上限 0 朵)
每日分享奖励
额外奖励分享内容每次被用户浏览后都会获得50积分奖励
已获推荐票张
每次投票消耗 50 积分,过审后会双倍返还。
扫描下载客户端
【推理】Dream City 序
每次送出鲜花打赏本作品,能使作品出现在首页鲜花速递榜,帮助作者提升作品曝光率哦。
送给作者朵鲜花 , 鼓励作者
你当前可送 0 朵,每朵会为你和作者 +30 积分
只需收藏作品、关注作者或鲜花打赏作者,
即可获得高清作品体验(切换高清需刷新页面)
【推理】Dream City 序
请选择举报原因:
侵犯版权或肖像权暴力、***、恐怖内容敏感信息或危害国家安全的内容泄露他人身份信息、不当言论或人身攻击作品已被作者删除无实质内容的纯广告作品收费说明与实际收费不符
请输入补充说明

参考资料

随机推荐