享受健康生活
飞鹏公众号:fpwapgame
关注微信领取礼包您现在的位置:&>>&&>>&
生活没有终点!Blood Legion史诗黑石后谈
作者:互联网
来源:互联网
发布时间: 17:17:30
关键词>>八卦杂谈丨人物传记
  Blood Legion在史诗黑石铸造厂首杀的争夺中一度占据前三,可却于近期宣布放弃并且不再参加任何首杀竞速赛,这样一个老牌公会的退出实为可惜,那看一下对BL公会的访谈吧
  Blood Legion赛后谈
  德拉诺之王,第17级团队副本是非常具有难度的,它击溃了不少顶级的老牌公会。随着史诗难度的引入,这样的结果似乎也是某种必然。很多公会分分合合,组出20人的史诗难度团队,亦或开始,亦或结束,但是,很少有人能预料到,就连坐拥数次世界首杀的Blood Legion也会终止自己的首杀争夺,回归为普通的休闲公会。那么,究竟发生了什么,使得Blood Legion放弃黑手,结束他们的征程?今天,我们有幸采访到了Blood Legion公会会长Riggnaros,让他为我们讲述世界顶级公会这些年来的心酸与苦累。
  贵会退出首杀争夺,除了你已经说明过的大部分理由,还有其他什么原因吗?
  基本上已经概括得很全面了。决战奥格伐木阶段和这个资料片初期人员流失了很多。可以这么说,在首杀争夺战中,很多人已经无法在工作/学业之余满足进度要求。有的人对游戏已经失去了兴趣,在现实中找到了归宿;有人步入了婚姻的殿堂,生活的洪流将我们冲散。这也算老生常谈了吧,所谓天下无不散之宴席;Nihilum,SK Gaming,Death and Taxes,Ensidia,Premonition,For the Hrode,vodka,就连Paragon在MOP时期也有退出过,现在则是我们Blood Legion了。生活没有终点,更不会为谁而停留。
  那么,相信还是很多人想问这样一个问题:"是黑手太难了吗?","黑手是新一代的穆鲁?",对于我们来说,其实和黑手没有太大关系。黑手的尝试次数大约为300次,历时3周。对我们公会来说,这个表现非常不尽人意了(比较之下,Method尝试次数为320,第2周就完成了击杀)。人员配置的不足加上第2周后大家都已经心不在焉。我们要么为了黑手一个BOSS招募新血,毫无目标地将战斗继续下去,要么就提高活动时间,增加压力。我们不是那种为了达到目的而去欺骗,隐瞒的公会,我们更不想利用新人来击杀这么一个BOSS。即便我们休闲,终有一天黑手也会倒下。我想我会怀念竞速这种紧张刺激的经历,不过作为顶级公会,我们已经落叶归根了。
  Blood Legion是一个超级老牌的公会,成立于经典旧世时期。你能说说公会历史上的一些标志性事件,它是如何发展,有哪些成功和失败吗?
  各人有各人的见解。你的成功在其他人的眼里或许只是一种失败。即便这10年来你拿下每个BOSS的首杀,有人依然不会承认你们的成功(例如:"呵呵,你们这群屌丝宅男")这些人无法理解的是,其实我们和那些职业牌手,高尔夫运动员,或者用牙签搭出城堡的艺术家并没有多少不同。只要你在某个方面有所成就,那你就应为为此自豪。于我个人,公会的成功并不局限于某一次击杀,从前往后,我们的成功要放在一起才能够看的清楚,你可以在wowprogress的主页上看到:
  英雄难度世界首杀:
  布鲁塔卢斯,10人巫妖王;25人贝丝缇拉克,莫卓克,督军佐诺兹,不眠的约萨希,缚风者哈格拉,奥卓克希昂,受诅者魔封,先王之魂,伊拉贡,琥珀塑型者昂舒克,大女皇夏柯希尔,无尽守护者,烛龙,雷施,击碎者金罗克,赫利东,墨格瑞拉,季鹍,遗忘者杜鲁姆,魔古双后,伊墨苏斯,堕落的守护者,诺鲁什,傲之煞,迦拉卡斯,钢铁战蝎,库卡隆战争萨满,纳兹戈林将军,马尔考罗克,潘达利亚战利品,兽王达玛克,汉斯加尔,主管索戈尔。
  其中英雄模式的重要成就有:
  US部落克尔苏加德第2击杀,40人经典团本
  燃烧的远征世界前20
  US部落奥尔加隆首杀,英雄阿努巴拉克首杀,巫妖王普通/英雄首杀
  US部落成就对不朽的嘉奖,第一
  US奈法利安,T11团本13/13第一
  2011暴雪嘉年华团队副本竞速优胜
  US首杀,死亡之翼的脊背25人
  US首杀,世界第3,疯狂的死亡之翼
  巨龙之魂挑战赛第2
  US首杀,宰相佐尔洛克/加拉隆/风领主
  US首杀,世界第2,惧之煞
  US首杀,普利莫修斯,黑暗意志,铁穹
  US首杀,世界第2,雷神
  US首杀,世界第2,莱登
  西方第2,US首杀,攻城技师黑索
  西方第2,US首杀,英杰
  西方第2,US首杀,加尔鲁什·地狱咆哮
  上面不少都是公会历史上里程碑式的成就。巫妖王10人首杀则是其中的骄楚。布鲁塔卢斯,NAXX克尔苏加德也都是令人称赞的胜利。相信今后也会有更多里程碑式的胜利,不过这要看今后的表现了。个人而言,2011暴雪嘉年华和大女皇夏柯希尔绝对是过去4-5年里公会最为显著的成就。一个经典旧世的老公会最终拿到团本首杀是令我最骄傲的事。
  你们的团队领导模式很特别,你觉得这种模式有没有给公会管理带来麻烦,还是说你认为这是正确的方向?
  我认为当一个好的会长有很多方式。我的领导模式更偏向于军事化的管理(原因很明显)。这种模式当然有好有坏,很多人也对此表示过不满,猜疑,不过收效也是非常显著的。我是在巫妖王末期加入BL公会,火焰之地成为团长(T12),让我们用事实说话。
  排名:
  T8 - 16位
  T9 - 16位
  T10 - 11位
  T11 - 9位
  T12 - 12位
  T13 - 3位
  T14 - 2位
  T15 - 2位
  T16 - 2位
  视频片段上我对其他成员发火的情形让很多人产生了偏见,有的人则是偏听偏信。我发过飙没有?发过。如果有机会,我会不会换一种方式来处理问题?会的。我是不是从不犯错?肯定不是。真正认识我的人都明白,我的热情对团队带来的正能量,当然也有负能量。关键是,我会尽力将这些负能量限制在一定的范围内。自我提高是一个无止境的过程,无论你在哪。
[NextPage]
  顶级公会的军备竞赛已经达到了非常艰险的地步,特别是近一段时间,很多公会都通过小号来分散击杀提升装备。你认为,这样的准备活动对你决定退出竞速有多大的影响,如果没有这样的竞赛,是否你们还会继续进行首杀争夺?
  影响绝对没有那么大。但是,它对公会带来的优势也很明显,用小号刷装备有诸多便利。不过,这种装备竞赛也剥夺了不少游戏乐趣。就像为了打团本,你升级的时候连看任务的时间都没有,一心只能想着:"快点练完这个再去练下一个"(如此重复6到7次)。当然,肯定也有人练多少号都能乐在其中,不过3周内冲6-7个号上来绝对不是一个层面上的问题。练级,提升装等,要塞,专业装备,追随者,团本,每个号轮一次。明白了么。
  有人会觉得"又没人逼你去做"。是的,但同样没人逼你去拿什么首杀,都是自愿的。你想驯服这头野兽,你就需要遵循这个规则。无一例外。在论坛上,也有很多人提出建议好让暴雪对这种行为加以限制。很多人要求团本CD成为账号限制。即便如此,这些人也会多开几个账号来达到同样的效果(可能不会开6个号,但也绝对不会就1个号)。有人建议说加上时间限制(奥尔加隆);有人建议加上次数限制(同上)。说实在的,暴雪肯定清楚,无论采取什么限制,都会被一些公会打破,所以还是顺其自然的好。实在话,在1千万的付费玩家中,他们只有几百个,又算什么呢。所以,我不觉得这种情况会有什么改变。
  个人以为,也许今后会回归第一周就解除史诗级难度限定,这样公会就没有"充足"的时间去优化装备。当然,这样做也会产生其他问题,不过就装备这方面来看,这应该是最合理的方式。
  你前面说到,时间是你们退出的主要因素,请问公会是否有内部问题/矛盾呢?
  对于我个人,这次团本是没有的,不过以往投入更甚的时候确实有。具体原因可能没法清晰明白地列出来,不过有就是有。三心二意地开荒不可能造就今天的我们;只有全心全意才能取得胜利。从2011年底至2015年初,我们都是以最高的标准来进行团队副本活动。我认为能和我们站在同一高度的美服公会只有Premonition和DnT。反正,我对这个公会是无怨无悔,我们竭尽全力进行着史诗般的挑战,击杀了网络上的巨龙。
  假如说,尽管没能全心全意地竞速,你们也能拿到美服第一,那你会继续留下来准备下一级团本么?
  很难说了。个人而言,我希望在这次团本里不留遗憾。如果能拿到第一,也许我能在较高的层面上坚持下去,但是事实并非如此。终究,我们没能像预期那样表现地更好。服务器第一其实也不错,不过比起世界这个大舞台根本不算什么。世界首杀是我们唯一的目标,否则我们心里都会五味杂陈。
  公会最让你骄傲的时刻是什么?
  大女皇和2011嘉年华团本竞速(前面说过)。每次嘉年华非常具有纪念意义。大家面基什么的非常开心。真正地见上一面更能促进彼此之间的感情。我们每年嘉年华都会有几十个人参加,这个是不会变的。
  你们还可能重归首杀竞速么?你考虑过召集新人,组建新的核心么?
  机会不是没有,但近期是不可能了。我已经很享受现在没有日程,不必事事安排和计划的自由,也不用练一堆小号来为下级团本做准备。打打刀塔,出去晒晒太阳(阳光!?),看看动作片。我从军旅中学到一个道理,时间是非常可贵的,它不像白开水想来就来,人生必须有个目标。我会花点时间来想想下一步要做什么,应该走向何方。
  如果只让你从顶级公会竞赛的状态里选择一样带走,你会选什么?
  这个问题很难回答啊。只选一样很难,因为我全部都喜欢。我享受这样的竞技,享受在没有攻略视频的条件下击杀BOSS。知道自己是世界首屈一指的团队非常具有成就感。我也喜欢组织管理,完成我的各项职责,当然要做好压力也很大。另外在暴雪嘉年华看到世界各地的玩家,同他们交流也是特别有趣的事。
  如果只能选一样,那我可能会选择;作为世界顶尖精英的感觉。在几千万人里,你是最好的;这种感觉非常棒。
  希望借此机会,我想再次说明一个问题。大家总能看到顶尖公会在团本竞速里投入的时间。比如"我们打这个BOSS只用了XX次",诸如此类。这里我想说的是,时间是取得成功的重要因素,但是它绝对不是最重要的因素。学习,技巧,毅力,战术,纪律,稳定这些都远比投入的时间更为重要。取得一次首杀一般只是在第一周内完成,特别难的也会在随后击杀。还有DPS考验,转阶段,这些都会随着装备的提高而改变。是的,即便在顶级公会里,依然存在着猪队友。每个公会都有自己的成长曲线,这和体育活动一个样。作为整个公会,请不要对任何成员持有偏见。前面我也说过,在没有视频,攻略的情况下,这就是完全陌生的一场战斗。你的战术不一定就能过,有时还要看运气。"我们应不应该换个战术,其他战术会不会更容易"。有时能成功,有时则不能。
  底线是,在和其他顶尖团队竞争时,要知道自己是非常强大的。听起来也许有点极端,不过这确实是事实。
  那么,你觉得黑石铸造厂感觉如何,WOD的史诗级团本整体感觉呢?
  史诗难度团本在形式上非常棒。只不过对于我们来说有点时过境迁。在MOP时期,我们的团员都极具天赋,有极强的意愿来擦安于活动。不过嘛,这次团本我们也打得挺开心。至于黑石铸造厂,感觉和决战奥格太像了。感觉上就是奥格新开了一个区。部分战斗设计巧妙,非常有型,不过这样一个本让我们等上一年确实有些不值。另外有的战斗BUG丛生,让人感觉很烦(克罗莫格血量,技能时间轴等)。
  我最喜欢的战斗应该是爆裂熔炉,这是一场快节奏,三个阶段又截然不同的战斗。我最不喜欢的是汉斯加尔,什么传送带,呵呵。其他方面都不错,暴雪也算尽力了,实实在在。我觉得这个资料片对职业设计有点欠妥(非坦克职业)。坦克本身也有问题,不过比起DPS来说好太多。DPS职业在各个方面都应该多加关注。不知道他们是不是少人,不过有的职业缺陷较大,突破了公会"看人不看职业"的底线。
  近期有关账号共用/转账号的传闻非常多,你能小谈一下么,其他公会对此都三缄其口哦?
  所有的顶级公会都存在这个问题。暴雪也清楚的很。因为每天的数据检查下就明白了,但是暴雪非常任性。他们想封你绝对没话说。不封你,一样没话说。这就是我的***,不再多说。不过很多玩家都想找个理由来斥责Method,想方设法表明Mehtod并非实至名归。但是他们所做的也不算过线,其他公会也一样在这么做。主要影响的当属首杀竞速。竞速本身没有什么条文来加以指导,在这方面你只能冒险(没有明确的规则说明什么是滥用游戏机制,什么是运用游戏机制)。如果暴雪真的想要让竞速完全站在同一起跑线上,他们有办法让事情变得更为透明。大部分情况(基本是全部了),只需要暴雪说一句"这样不好,别这样做",公会就不会在这方面下功夫了。
  例1:巨龙之魂随机团
  你觉得所有公会都愿意***么?当然不是。不过问题来了。你用了几个月来为竞速做准备。你看到对手在做一些尚存疑问的事,此时你就要做出选择,是否冒着被惩罚的风险去做一样的事?还是说当一件问题汇报给暴雪,等待回应(有时等待时间很短就是了)。我们公会当时基本没牵涉到随机团的撕逼大战里,结果暴雪还是一起惩罚了我们。
  例2:英雄难度缚灵者戈拉亚
  我们本来在3-4%阶段连续减员灭团。突然vodka就过了,我们发现他们法术窃取了小怪buff。显然,这个绝对是设计漏洞,也不明白暴雪为何迟迟不修复。结果我们公会在开始讨论要不要偷buff击杀BOSS,我们不想利用漏洞,但是我们同时明白,不用漏洞,先王之魂又要输。于是我们偷了buff过了BOSS,结果小怪在战斗中消失了,直接给团队秒杀。后面在线修正了法术窃取的bug,调整了BOSS血量。是的,我们又多花了几个小时在这个BOSS上面。当然,我的意思是,我们按照正常流程走,正常汇报bug,结果却浪费了时间。
  例3:英雄难度无尽的守护者
  普通难度开荒我们发现了若干bug,可以通过改变难度来获得英雄难度的掉落。我们没有用这个漏洞(和以前一样),结果在线修正的结果是,用了漏洞的公会保留装备。撑死胆大的,饿死胆小的?
  这里我还可以举一堆例子,不过相信大家已经明白我的意思。大部分情况,这些问题并没影响到整体排名。我想说的是,这些问题每次新本出来都会发生,包括这一次资料片里,你可以通过重新设置战争磨坊来获得额外的战火徽记。问题是,暴雪在处理问题上没有原则。为何他们不做一些指导来让事情更清楚呢?
  这一次,主要问题是共用账号。共用账号的问题很常见,很少被处罚。既然对公会有利,为何不去做呢?暴雪可以制定一些条文来规范它,让事情变得更加透明,有序。前面我也说过,他们之需要多和玩家沟通就可以了(说一句“不要伸手,伸手必被抓”)。暴雪不啃声,公会也就会赌一把,最后只能看暴雪要不要放下手里的屠刀。
  Shuttle已经去Midwinter公会了,其他团员呢,他们会留在公会继续休闲还是会加入其他美服公会?
  有几个人各走各路了。我知道有些人还是想参与竞速,其他人则觉得亲友团更好,留下来休闲。相信每个人都能找到自己的方向。
  有什么方法可以让暴雪提高对顶级公会的支持呢?你觉得有什么需要调整的,还是说想要成为尖端,就必须付出一切?
  其实前面的问题里基本都回答到了(更多明文规范,更多交流)。这个问题大家都在讨论。最重要的是回报,现在很多游戏对优胜者都有很高的奖励。暴雪并未意识到PVE玩家有多重要(嘉年华团本竞速和PVP的奖励区别)。当然,我并不指望魔兽的团本竞速能像DOTA/撸撸/CSGO那样有超级高的奖励。不过,PVP的奖池也有2万5,PVE结果连月卡都没有?这区别也太大了。暴雪本身甚至连排行榜都没有做一个(不觉得做一个很难维护)。世界排名都还要去wowprogress什么的申请。
  反正,暴雪会不会做出调整还很难说,因为他们没必要这样做。他们知道做不做顶级公会都会参与。最终,你也没必要给首杀增加更多条件。只要这个游戏存在一天,就肯定有公会愿意为此争夺。
  那么最后,我想借此机会对整个公会表示谢意,有你们才有今天的公会。这份感谢无论在魔兽世界里,还是之外都会一直流传。***,我们有缘相见,在今后的日子里也会相互珍惜。我们在这里退出是为了享受其他的一切(无论是好是坏),让过去种种成为未来的动力。希望玩家也能从自己或自己的公会里找到自我提高的办法。如果大家还有其他问题,欢迎来我的社交平台,随时欢迎;)
  此致敬礼。
  -riggs
魔兽世界7.0版本内容汇总
最新职业改动

皖公网安备05 
TGBUS Corporation, All Rights ReservedForum SidebarEvents/Features-->
Active: 1476 users[WoW] Legion
LET THE HUNT BEGINThe Tomb of Sargeras has been reopened, and the demons of the Burning Legion pour into our world. Their full, terrifying might is fixed on summoning the Dark Titan to Azeroth--and they’ve already located the key to his return.With the Alliance and Horde devastated, only you can take up Warcraft’s most legendary artifacts, scour the ancient Broken Isles for relics of the Titans, and challenge the Legion before Azeroth’s last hope dies.Steel yourself, champion. Extinction is imminent.New Class - DEMON HUNTER!Dominate your foes as a Demon Hunter, an elven outcast shunned for daring to wield the terrible powers of the Legion. Exhibiting superior mobility and a preternatural sense of awareness, Demon Hunters can tap into forbidden powers at times of dire need, metamorphosing into terrifying fel forms. Focus on Havoc to demolish any who stand in your way with fiery demonic attacks, or specialize in Vengeance and go toe to toe with even the most powerful demons, withstanding massive punishment as their attacks fuel your hatred.Artifacts - Wield Weapons of Unimaginable PowerOnly Azeroth’s most seasoned veterans possess the fortitude to wield artifacts of legend against the Burning Legion. Your myth-forged weapon grows in power as you do, and your choices will change its abilities and the way it looks, sounds, and feels in combat. Fashion your artifact into the perfect instrument of battle, and guide your faction in its most desperate hour.New continent: The Broken IslesNew class: Demon HunterArtifacts: customizable weapons that grow in power as you doClass-specific Order Halls and followersAll New Dungeons and RaidsNew World BossesLevel cap raised to 110Revamped PvP progression systemImproved transmogrification systemImproved social featuresCharacter Boost--immediately raise one character to level 100New Challenge Mode System!Release Date 30th August 2016Anyone who has pre-purchased Legion will be able to make their Demon Hunter and play through their starting experience during the pre release patch before the game goes live (normally 2 weeks before launch!)You're Demon Hunter experience will be that of a DK style. You start level 98, level through some quests gaining abilities along the way, resulting in getting level 100 at the end of it when you are then able to go to the broken isles like everyone else to level to 110!
Connoisseur of Night ClubsTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! -
Chelsea FC &3 -- Current T Footy Thread !
Class Overview System!Blizzard announced that it will blog about the upcoming changes it wants to make for each specific class in the upcoming expansion. This expansion they are changing the design of 12 classes and making sure they are all different and will list the changes and the direction they want to take said character.Over the next week they will all be released and i'll link them here for you all to see!New Features!Challenge Modes!Changes from Warlords;Challenge mode dungeons will no longer scale players down to a fixed power level.There are no longer Bronze, Silver, and Gold timers, just one timer that is roughly the same as Silver would have been.The leaderboards will focus on the highest difficulty level you have cleared, not times.KeystonesKeystone are used to start the Challenge Mode dungeon.Keystones come from world quests, with everyone able to obtain one each week. Keystones have a power level that determines the difficulty and reward from the challenge mode dungeon.The higher the power level gets, the more damage the enemies do and the more health they have.Higher level keystones will have some additional affixes. For example:Enemies enrage at 30% health remaining, doing 100% increased damage.Additional enemies appear in the dungeon.Enemy corpses explode and do damage shortly after death.The party takes constant damage over time in the dungeon.Keystone affixes will be the same for the entire region each week, so there is no need to try and find an optimal keystone.When you successfully clear the dungeon before the timer expires, your keystone is upgraded to the next level.If you fail to clear the dungeon before the timer expires, your keystone is depleted.Depleted keystones can still be used to start additional runs, but those runs won't give a loot chest at the end.If you do beat the timer on a depleted keystone run, your keystone will be upgraded and empowered again, so you can attempt the next difficulty level for loot.For example: if you are trying Level 6 Halls of Valor and just barely fail, you will get a Level 6 quality reward chest for your group at the end of the run, but you now have a depleted Level 6 Halls of Valor keystone. You can try again and if you manage to beat the time, you will upgrade your keystone to a fresh empowered Level 7 keystone that will give you loot.Challenge Mode Dungeons and LootThe system will start slightly above Heroic Dungeon difficulty.The difficulty of challenge mode dungeons should be able to scale endlessly.There will be a cap on loot quality being increased from difficulty:For example, if a Tier 20 challenge mode dungeon is very hard to complete, they may cap the loot potential there, even if there are a couple of groups that can go a little higher.This is somewhat like how current challenge modes have a gold timer that is designed to be attainable by virtually any reasonably balanced group. Players can try for even faster times for prestige or leaderboard ranks, but there aren't any more rewards.You get a jackpot at the end of the week with loot quality based on your best run, which will be significantly higher than loot from regular runs.There is a possibility of getting a lucky upgrade from the regular runs, but at some point your main goal will become the weekly chest.If you are a skilled fully Mythic geared player, you will be able to do a very high tier challenge mode dungeon and they want to give you a chance to get loot comparable to that.Loot will be in a range of item levels, somewhat like what Mythic dungeons offer in Patch 6.2.3. While there is a chance to get items equal to the best ones from Mythic raids, that is not the default expectation.Challenge mode dungeons complement high end raiders gameplay, not replace it.For players who do Normal difficulty raiding, but actually prefer a smaller group setting, this could replace raiding.Challenge mode dungeons won't be part of the random matchmaking system.Guilds, social circles, and group finder will be where you find players.Having an unused keystone is a desired commodity, so people will be lining up to use your Keystone on a Sunday.Questing in LegionThere are going to be a wide variety of rewards from the world quests. Some examples include gold, experience, Artifact Power, crafting materials, things that benefit your class order, rare mounts, rare pets, and gear.The world quests on your map will exist without picking up a quest from the emissaries in your class hall. You should be able to see how much time remains before they are gone. The emissary quests are just there to give you some structure.You can do as many of the world quests as you want. At some point you will start clearing out your map and you will have to wait for new ones to appear.The quests that offer more attractive rewards aren't going to appear as frequently as the smaller quests. Most players will pick and choose what is most exciting to them and leave the rest alone.Originally the plan was to work your way through the Broken Isles zones in a clockwise manner. The team learned from flex and scaling in Warlords.The Broken Isles will let you do the four leveling zones in any order you want, as all of the zones scale.All roads lead to Suramar, which is a max level zone.You can play with your friends, as the zones scale. Level 105 and 102 players can go to a zone and quest together. Players aren't being scaled, the world is.If it takes 12 seconds to kill a boar at level 102, it will take 12 seconds when at level 106. Ideally players won't even notice the scaling.There will still be enemies that won't scale for you to come back and tackle at max level. Like the random fel reaver walking around hellfire peninsula!
Looking forward to it
Just finished reading the priest changes. Big changes to Discipline, strange changes to holy and good changes for shadow! I think holy just became stupidly easy and very strong with its cooldowns.
On November 09
Pandemona wrote:Just finished reading the priest changes. Big changes to Discipline, strange changes to holy and good changes for shadow! I think holy just became stupidly easy and very strong with its cooldowns. We dont even have numbers, lets not be hasty lolI do have some concerns tho. If Holy relies to much on their cooldowns it could become awkward with healing but will have to try it before I get worried.Disc tho...They tried this before with Mistweavers and as someone who played a monk during MoP I feel for Disc. Blizzard failed once before with creating a healing through damage spec. I donno if i trust them to do it correctly this time.ps.Didnt see it posted yet so
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
On November 09
Pandemona wrote:Just finished reading the priest changes. Big changes to Discipline, strange changes to holy and good changes for shadow! I think holy just became stupidly easy and very strong with its cooldowns. Where can I read up on class changes?
Off-season = best season
Seeing as there's quite a while left in WoD why the thread change? Can people still talk about WoD in here? (I never personally spoke about it but I enjoyed reading peoples opinions)
Pandemona linked them, scroll up a little :D
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
I mean the cooldowns seem absurd and they are only 1 minute long and alrSerendipityPassiveWhen you cast Flash Heal or Heal, the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity is reduced by 6 sec.When you cast Prayer of Healing or Prayer of Mending, the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify is reduced by 6 sec.Couple of casts and you are looking at the 1 minute cooldowns of "huge amount" heals for low mana seems like it is going to need huge balance works Even if the heal is just 30% hp for example of a 110 tank hp, that every x seconds maybe seems pretty huge and hard to keep in tune? Thats my take from it anyway, casting ur heal heal heal into big Serenity to then heal heal heal to reduce its cooldown into another big heal. But that was my take from it, that it seems to put it into a huge burst heal category for something that is wrote down cheapily in mana cost and cooldown is not that long. On November 09
atrox_ wrote:Seeing as there's quite a while left in WoD why the thread change? Can people still talk about WoD in here? (I never personally spoke about it but I enjoyed reading peoples opinions)Of course you can, just the last few pages of WoD was about blizzcon and legion anyway. We have already "finished" end game boss in WoD so there isn't anything major left.I thought it was time we discuss Legion some more in a new thread :D
On November 09
atrox_ wrote:Seeing as there's quite a while left in WoD why the thread change? Can people still talk about WoD in here? (I never personally spoke about it but I enjoyed reading peoples opinions)Of course, talk about anything WoW related in here. It's just nice having a new and updated OP now that more and more Legion info is coming out.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
On November 09
Redox wrote:On November 09
Pandemona wrote:Just finished reading the priest changes. Big changes to Discipline, strange changes to holy and good changes for shadow! I think holy just became stupidly easy and very strong with its cooldowns. Where can I read up on class changes? Nvm just realized there is nothing on my class (monk healer) yet.
Off-season = best season
I have linked the class changes btw in the 2nd post. The links with your class in, take you to the blogs discussing changes
thought i made that clear! By Thursday we will have the last class (rogue) announced. Today we have Mage and Paladin to follow. Times in PDT of release are 5am-11am-5pm
I'm a bit concerned on how the balance of new holy and disc will work out. From the looks of it Disc seems like it'll either provide inadequate heals or become even more mandatory than old Disc priests. Maybe in a raid environment having a disc priest for a DPS intensive boss could work but in five mans when you're the sole healer idk. I guess that's why they added tri spec. The changes look really nice and I'm excited to try them out come legion but both look really brutal to balance. But I'm of the view that you do cool shit then figure out balance so I'm happy with it overall. Still eagerly waiting to see what they do with Windwalker monks especially storm, earth and fire which they said they're going to address for Legion.
Glorious SEA doto
On November 09
Pandemona wrote:I mean the cooldowns seem absurd and they are only 1 minute long and alrSerendipityPassiveWhen you cast Flash Heal or Heal, the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity is reduced by 6 sec.When you cast Prayer of Healing or Prayer of Mending, the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify is reduced by 6 sec.Couple of casts and you are looking at the 1 minute cooldowns of &huge amount& heals for low mana seems like it is going to need huge balance works Even if the heal is just 30% hp for example of a 110 tank hp, that every x seconds maybe seems pretty huge and hard to keep in tune? Thats my take from it anyway, casting ur heal heal heal into big Serenity to then heal heal heal to reduce its cooldown into another big heal. But that was my take from it, that it seems to put it into a huge burst heal category for something that is wrote down cheapily in mana cost and cooldown is not that long. :DCurrent holy already kinda works like that with Circle of Healing and its cd being reduced by all other heal casts. It now mostly resolves around spamming renew and CoH on cd. Ofcourse the numbers on the new spells cant be to big or you indeed get the problem you mentioned.
As a long time priest player I really like how the changes read. Just hoping Disc won't be overpowered or completely underpowered, but I have a good feeling about it.Really interesting for me is the &huge damage& in the description of VT and SW, I hope the DOTs will actually do dmg instead of being low dmg debuffs which are just there to provide procsAlso the PoH description seems like it won't be restricted to groups anymore! But the 15yard radius seems a bit small?
On November 09
Fusilero wrote:I'm a bit concerned on how the balance of new holy and disc will work out. From the looks of it Disc seems like it'll either provide inadequate heals or become even more mandatory than old Disc priests. Maybe in a raid environment having a disc priest for a DPS intensive boss could work but in five mans when you're the sole healer idk. I guess that's why they added tri spec. The changes look really nice and I'm excited to try them out come legion but both look really brutal to balance. But I'm of the view that you do cool shit then figure out balance so I'm happy with it overall. Still eagerly waiting to see what they do with Windwalker monks especially storm, earth and fire which they said they're going to address for Legion.They kinda already said what Storm, Earth and Fire would doYou turn it on and split into three, turn it off and you recombine into one. They won't attack the same target as you, but they will find something nearby to attack. You do lose the customizability of assigning targets, but it will do something useful at all times.
sounds like you basically get 2 guardian mobs (pets you cant control) that start hitting random mobs.
RIP old thread
When is it possible to play the DH? I'm planning on playing again like a month before the release of WoD to prepare and I'd like to level one up.
A_Scarecrow
might come out of wow retirement for legion. sadly stopped in 2012.
On November 10
RvB wrote:When is it possible to play the DH? I'm planning on playing again like a month before the release of WoD to prepare and I'd like to level one up.No date is known yet but the pre-order does include early access to the DH class.My guess is when the pre-patch go's live. which is normaly ~a month before the expansion releases.
Original banner artwork:
The contents of this webpage are copyright & 2016 Team Liquid. All Rights Reserved.

参考资料

随机推荐