Title: Men of War(TM)
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 May, 2009
Buy Men of War&
Packages that include this game
Buy Men of War: Collector Pack
Includes 11 items:
Men of War: Assault Squad, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Alpha, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Bravo, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Charlie, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack 2, Men of War: Condemned Heroes, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War: Vietnam, Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition Upgrade Pack, Men of War(TM)
Buy 1C War Games Collection
Includes 9 items:
Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War: Vietnam, Men of War(TM), Real Warfare 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Theatre of War, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, XIII Century - Gold Edition
Buy World War II Collection by 1C
Includes 16 items:
Faces of War, Men of War: Assault Squad, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Alpha, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Bravo, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Charlie, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack 2, Men of War: Condemned Heroes, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War(TM), Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, Theatre of War, Theatre of War 2 - Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943
About This Game
Men of War is a stunning Real-Time Strategy game that takes place during the height of World War II. Intense battles span Europe and North Africa as gamers play as Soviet, Allied or German forces across 19 massive single-player missions. Both online multiplayer and single-player conflicts feature authentic vehicles and weapons of the era and brutal combat that will take players into the heart of the fight.
The Direct Control feature allows gamers to command any single unit on the field at any time. Players have complete control over the unit's actions and can change, upgrade and repair equipment and vehicles.
Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total.
Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents.
Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine.
The single player campaign features a fully customizable user interface.
Online play features a unique faction (the Japanese) and numerous gameplay modes including Capture the Flag and High-Value Cargo.
Men of War is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
System Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 -- This product does not support Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT or XP x64/Vista x64!
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD(TM) Athlon(TM) 64 3000+
Memory: XP - 1 GB RAM / Vista - 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 6.5 GB + 1 GB Swap File
Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 128 MB Video Memory.
ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9600 or Nvidia(R) GeForce(R) 5900
Sound Card: DirectX(R) 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX(R) Version: DirectX(R) 9.0c
Internet(TCP/IP) or LAN play supported
Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers
LAN play requires network interface card with latest drivers
Recommended
Operating System: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 -- This product does not support Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT or XP x64/Vista x64!
Processor: Intel(R) Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(R) 4400+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB + 1 GB Swap File
Video Card: 256 MB 3D Hardware Accelerator Card with Shader 3.0 support ** - ATI(R) Radeon(R) 2600 or Nvidia(R) GeForce(R) 8600
Sound Card: DirectX(R) 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX(R) Version: DirectX(R) 9.0c
Internet(TCP/IP) or LAN play supported
Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers
LAN play requires network interface card with latest drivers
** NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Men of War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.
Supported Chipsets: ATI Radeon 9600
, ATI Radeon 9700
, ATI Radeon X300
, ATI Radeon X600
, ATI Radeon X700
, ATI Radeon X800
, ATI Radeon X850
, ATI Radeon X1050
, ATI Radeon X1300
, ATI Radeon X1600
, ATI Radeon X1900
, ATI RADEON HD 2400
, ATI RADEON HD 2600
, ATI RADEON HD 2900
, ATI RADEON HD 3450
, ATI RADEON HD 3850
, ATI RADEON HD 3870
, ATI RADEON HD 4850
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5900
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600
, NVIDIA GEFORCE 260
, MOBILE CHIPSETS:
Supported Mobile Chipsets: NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7900
, NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 7950
and NVIDIA GEFORCE GO 8400
(C) 1C Company 2008. Developed by Best Way. All rights reserved. This product contains software technology licensed from GameSpy Industries, Inc. (c)
GameSpy Industries, Inc. GameSpy and the <> design are trademarks of
GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright (C)
by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(51 reviews)
Very Positive
(1,193 reviews)
This game is so difficult to explain. It is a challenging WW2 real time strategy game where every soldier and vehicle has their own inventory and can be controlled directly for your pleasure.
This game is purely awesome...
awsome game thus far 10/10
THIS GAME WILL KICK YOUR BUTT!!!This game is not so much a game as it is a test of twitch reflexes and micromanagement. While technically an RTS, it is very different from Starcraft, Red Alert, or any other game in the genre. You have no base and you cannot create units. So you are stuck with what you get. Therefore you resources in MoW are your limited supply of men.This game is very very difficult. Even on easy, missions will take you many tries to beat. The learning curve is insanely steep - like Mt. Everest steep. To make matters worse, the tutorial like 5 minutes long and teaches you nothing about how to play the game. So you're left to figure how to play the game yourself by watching YouTube videos and reading online walkthroughs. After all the research, the controls will still bewilder you. There is no reliable way to get your troops to do what you want everytime. After much research and pratice you will still get your ??? kicked repeatedly by the AI, since the missions are stacked against your favor. In many missions you basically just pray that your soldiers can survive the enemy's assault. In spite of all this, the game is still fun in a maschostic kind of way(hurts so good?). But I truly suggest, that most casual gamers do NOT buy this game at ANY price - as it won't be fun for you. Only hardcore fans of WWII and RTS games should buy Men of War. Other reviews are funny and witty and make the game seem kind of cool. DO NOT TRUST THEM! They make the game seem much more approachable then it really is.Pros:- Fully destructive environments- Can control vehicles as well as soldiers- Different variety of weaponsCons:- Very challenging missions- Terrible controls, with no tutorial- Horrible voice-acting- Weak storyline- Requires looting deadbodies or boxes to resupply ammo or items for EACH soldier.Conclusion:- Only for hardcore RTS or WWII game fans. Others will be ????ff by the terrible controls and insane difficulty.
this game is literally the most confusing, terribly voiced, piece of trash i've ever had the displeasure of attempting to play. no tutorial, confusing controls, bad russian ????ery... 0/10.
Another really bad game with a really bad interface, really bad voice overs and a mission set that really does not lead anything to imagination. It was a great attempt, but graviteams products are better. 1 star.
Hardest game ever
It's probably just my own stupidity, but I just couldn't get into this game. It wasn't quite the level thatsome of the positive reviews put it at, but it's still a good game.I won't go into any detail, since I barely have the playtime to back it up, but if you want a 'very' old RTS style game, that reminds me of Warhammer in WWII, thebn this is your game. If not, well...it's on sale.And uninstall works...and refund.
An excellent and detailed RTS from Ukrainian developers. The control over units and tactical possibilities are mind-blowing, the damage model is realistic and encourages you to make careful and thought-through decisions. The single player campaign is a mix of Commandos and Company of Heroes combined with all the goodies I mentioned above.All in all: a must play, 10/10.
109 people found this review funny
- Plays Men of War- Mother Russia rules all- 5 year old sister walks into room- Sees guy getting mowed down by German Machinegunner- Laughs like a psycho at the carnage, screaming &More blood!& as comrades die- Penal Batallions become her favorite topic- Goes to school for Demo Day- &What do you wanna be when you grow up?&- &I wanna be a Penal Batallion and kill people with machineguns.&- Principal suspends- 8/8 would get little sister suspended again
Was this review helpful?
Hardest game ever
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
179 people found this review funny
- Captured enemy war base using only a knife- Saw Sasha Kovlevski speaking in perfect english- Destroyed a King Tiger with a molotov- Threw a knife through Halftrack's armor and killed it's driver- Spawned myself a tank in editor and enjoyed rolling through hordes of little enemy cars.- Killed a Nazi and wore his hat11/10 would kill Nazis for hats again
Was this review helpful?
Hmm... how should I put this?Imagine Arma, okay? Imagine all of the realism, immersion, tension that has Arma featured. Now, since Arma set in modern world, how about change them into WW2. Nice, isn't it? Alright, now change the FPS camera into isometric top down that can zoom in into your unit's scale.Now you get Men of War.10/10
Was this review helpful?
70 people found this review funny
this game is amzaing, but the voice acting is....... IS THE BEST THING EVAR. I MEAN IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY HIRED REAL RUSSIANS AND GERMANS TO VOICE ACT THE TROOPS, AND IT TOTALLY DOSEN'T SOUND LIKE A CHEAP AMERICAN ACTOR TRYING TO SOUND RUSSIAN.
Was this review helpful?
Why you should get men of war no matter what-I got the game when it was on sale-finished the mission the first mission then the second-got the hang of it-went on to third mission-was really good at using infantry-had too face lots of panzers-desided to nade tard my way out of it-killed many panzies-thought i was done-more panzies-no more nades to kill panzies-lost my defensive line-had almost 97% of the train loaded (when its fully done you win)-fricken germans killed all my loading civilians-only had 1 tank crewman named chevclishovski-chevclishovski looted bodies of some germans-little chev found one of his friends another tank crewman hiding behind a wall-found empty panzer-wreck havok for a minute-arty kills my panzer-my little chev is burned alive-I hear little chev and his friend screaming whenever I go to sleep10/10would get night terrors of little chev being burned alive
Was this review helpful?
This game is my favorite game ever! In the single player it makes you feel cunning and smart but is still tough! While in the multiplayer you get annihilated. But the biggest and best feature of this game is... the editor! It is very useable and powerful you could use it for a great mission or you can just have silly fun! (Most of the time I'm doing the second) My only complaint is the defence missions! No matter what you do you either win or lose it's a matter of luck! When you have a line of defence and a enemy army there is nothing to do besides watch and hope it does well! But really this is a great game I would recommend this any day.
Was this review helpful?
Men of War... well, what can I say!What an outstanding release. Truely remodelling the idea of RTS, not only to the vanilla game itself, but to the endless mod list created by the community. GEM2 engine is a very good modding platform. Thank you Best Way Games for such a game engine marvel!
Was this review helpful?
&Start game&play campaign&Alexy dies like 17 times&quit&go to editor&Make a bunch of civilians&Make anti tank rifle units&Make tanks&Give civilians throwing knives&Make tanks and rifle people fight civilians&civilians get slaughtered&13 hours have gone by1942/10
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Men of War&
Men of War: Collector Pack
1C War Games Collection
World War II Collection by 1C
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Men of War: Red Tide
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Nov, 2009
Buy Men of War: Red Tide
Packages that include this game
Buy Men of War: Collector Pack
Includes 11 items:
Men of War: Assault Squad, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Alpha, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Bravo, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Charlie, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack 2, Men of War: Condemned Heroes, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War: Vietnam, Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition Upgrade Pack, Men of War(TM)
Buy 1C War Games Collection
Includes 9 items:
Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War: Vietnam, Men of War(TM), Real Warfare 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Theatre of War, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, XIII Century - Gold Edition
Buy World War II Collection by 1C
Includes 16 items:
Faces of War, Men of War: Assault Squad, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Alpha, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Bravo, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Charlie, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack 2, Men of War: Condemned Heroes, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War(TM), Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, Theatre of War, Theatre of War 2 - Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943
About This Game
Men of War: Red Tide is a sequel to the critically acclaimed RTS Men of War. Red Tide introduces a new story driven campaign based on the writings of Soviet scribe Alexander Zorich, it also includes dozens of new or upgraded units and weapons.
Men of War: Red Tide is a stunning mixture of RTS and a third-person action that introduces a new fighting force known for its brutal efficiency during the height of World War II. Played out across more than 20 missions, Men of War: Red Tide allows to take command of the feared &Black Coats,& the nickname given to Soviet Marines, an elite combat group specializing in engagements near the shoreline.
The player has direct control of new game units including the Black Coats, tanks, self-propelled guns, armored trains, landing craft, artillery and new enemy emplaced weapons to capture and use. New air support options include fighters, bombers, cruisers, destroyers and gun boats which provide naval fire support.
Fighting during the Black Sea Campaigns of WWII, history buffs and WWII aficionados will recognize theaters of battle such as Odessa, Sevastopol, Theodosia, Eltingen, Nikolaev and Constanta.
23 missions - Soviet, German, Romanian and Italian forces
Six intense historical battles and landing operations during
Over 100 different military units: tanks, artillery, armored cars, planes (fighters, bombers, transporters), war ships and boats (cruisers, torpedo boats, gunboats)
System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2,6 GHz (Athlon 3000+)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or ATI Radeon
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB of free hard disc space
Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Recommended:
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2,33 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon HD
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB of free hard disc space
Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(10 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(224 reviews)
What enemy has:-Unlimited light machine-gun user soldiers-15~ Cannons and Heavy machine-guns-Tanks which can ???? your tanks in minutes-2 howitzers at completeley different locations which can attack every point in the map-and some armored vehicles which can destroy your tanks easilyObjective:Defeat the enemy defensive line and destroy every enemy in the villageWhat you have:-Some soldiers with rifles (not automatic)-2-3 tanks which can do nothing against howitzer fire-Stupid AI ally who charge front of heavy machine-guns with soldiers.11/10 would charge again front of heavy-machine guns along with my ally.
This is by far the hardest, and worst Men Of War game I have ever played.
It dousn't seem to add anything to Men Of War outside of being exclusively Russian. Same ???????? quasi suicidal AI with even more of the Jank. Has nothing over the original and seems even more duct tapped together. Atleast Assault Squad lets you make more units. Thats a fun and cool addition. Its just more of the overly hard because your guys often don't listen to you or you had no idea there was going to be arty there type of gameplay that I have no interest getting anymore of from MOW.Color me dissappointed.I only played the first mission, but I just got bored and it seemed like it was just going to be another &slam your face against a wall until you find the weak spot then try again& types of game that MOW can be at times but the first mission just seemed like thats all it was. A slog through the uninteresting and not very fun mud.Spent 51 minutes on the first mission only to lose because I had no real idea what I was supposed to do besides &clear the village& which had a tank and a ton of infantry in the very back and me with no AT capabilities left and no AT to pick up. Very first five minutes the game tells you to &check those crates for AT rifles& or some ???? via contextual voice. Those crates were empty. I was unsure of what I was supposed to do so I just rushed the tanks with infantry and took a whole line of them out that way. Not even sure what I was &supposed& to do there but meh. Assault Squad is probably the pinnacle of the series. This is down there with Vietnam to me.
Very nice but harder than the original MOW.And for 5 euro...Take it.
&Men of War: Red Tide& is a WW2 RTS video game made by &best way&, a Ukranian studio. Unlike the previous &Men of War&, this is a singleplayer only game, and it does not have official mods support.The game is cut into 6 parts, which can be summaried into a sentence: A tale of brave navy men on the Black Sea
Chapter One: Odessa must be ours! This will show you the battles in 1941 between Romanians and Russians and you will be granted with infantry men.(no tutorial) Chapter Two: The Crimean Offensive The story also happens in 1941. The Germans, lead by Meinstein are launching an offensive in order to take Crimea. Defensive Battles should be expected. You will also see the Soviet counter-attacks that falls the 42nd Army Corps. Additionally, you will be able to play as the Soviet paratroopers(rarely seen in WW2 games)and fight behind enemy lines. Chapter Three: Minstein's Big Guns This is a legendary story of a group of Soviet soldiers fighting behind enemy lines in 1942. The main objectives are to blow up transport trains and
German & Italian infanstructers. Heroes will also destory the German Rail way artillery &Bruno&. Germans & Italians will fear soldiers under your command. Chapter Four: Breaching the Blue Lines Finally, here comes some sweet assaulting missions: powerful vehicles will be with you: Shermans, Valentines and even the Rocket-launching boats! Chapter Five: Company of Heroes A company of heroes taking the fort of Nikolaev Chapter Six: Reclaiming the Black Sea One mission included: to liberate Constanza. This time, some Romanians will join your army. German troops are busy destorying the city and you must stop it ASAP. Control the city for &The Motherland&! Be ware: elite troops with Stg.44 spotted Additional Content An encyclepedia which shows the history background of those missions Impressions
The game could be a DLC for &Men of War& 1. +It does add some new vehicles and some of them are amazing2.+Better Graphics compare to &Men of War&3.-They almost did nothing with the music4.-God! the weapons sounds are worse than previous ones5.-Weird weapon mechanics. For instance, the SVT 40 is not completely semi-auto6.+They added more environment sounds, but the downgrade is, in actual levels, you will hear cow or dog's sound but you will not find them.....7.+New Factions: Soviet marines. paratroops, German naval forces, Italian forces and Romanian Forces(You only see them as &Red Tide Mode& in MOWAS2)8.-No multiplayer, no official mod support9.-the encyclpedia is a &whatever& thing10.They never fix the brain dead AI. (Tips#1: make sure you click the &arrow button&and tell them to hold their ground. Tip#2: please make sure you don't select all units at a time and please command your tanks seperately--the tanks would get stucked by themselves even right on a bridge)11.~third person mode(actually very innovative idea)12.+Multiple approaches(gun blazing & stealthy) in order to complete missions.Many people around the community think this is a moderate Men of War game. I absolutely agree with that(If there is a specific button of &moderate&). The one thing
I like about the game over other ones is that the game does not spawn infinate enemy soldiers.All these wraps up into one sentence:
If you are a Men of War collector, If you are not, buy MOWAS2 only
By far one of my most favourite WWII RTS games!Gives me all kinds of nostalgia playing Sudden Strike as a kid :)The good:- Very challenging - Autosave a lot!- Surprisingly detailed- Plenty of destructible environmentsThe bad (in my opinion):- Very challenging - Forgot to autosave!- Too micromanage-y for my taste (like making sure every one of your soldiers always has health, ammo, etc.)- AI isn't quite up to parAll in all, If you like a tough RTS challenge, you might want to give it a try!Also, if you speak Russian or would like to learn Russian then definitely use the full Russian audio support - the voice acting is WAY better than the English version :P
Men of War: Red Tide Review - Rating: 8.4/10General ImpressionMen of War: Red Tide is a nice strategy game. The graphics and the textures are pretty nice. The atmosphere mostly happens in areas with water surrounding them, such as islands, coasts, etc. The battles also happen in villages, towns, forests, fields, military bases (pretty rare) and even other environments. The audio is pretty nice, I like the sound of everything. What is pretty noticeable: the guns’ sounds. They are pretty loud. This makes the game more realistic. The music is nice, especially the menu one, it really makes you feel nationalist. The gameplay is complex, in each mission you have to complete a lot of tasks, alike killing specific enemies, destroying specific units, combating all enemies on the map, reaching a certain point, etc. The story focuses on the Russian side, which, in this game, will have various battles with the Germans, Italians and the Romanians. It has 6 campaigns. Some of them are long, some of them are medium and 2 of them are short. The missions, which describe the story, happen in places where in the real-life soldiers also fought, due to the fact that this game is a RTS. The user interface is well-optimized, with no bugs and well-synthetized information. I also like the overall design of it. The controls are pretty good, except with 1 thing: the rotations’ controls of the cameras. I highly recommend you to reset them with the arrow buttons. The engines, just like in every Men of War game, are not perfect. The game has rarely crashes, and when it crashes, you obviously lose the progress of your mission. Try and save the game as often as you can, in order to avoid too much progress lose. You don't want to waste your time by restarting the mission from zero, right? The mechanics are sophisticated, being pretty nice and everything moves well-optimized. I also like how the infantry moves on the hills. Now, I’m going to talk a little about the G.E.M. editor. Just like in every Men of War game, you have a G.E.M. editor. You can create your own battles in it. It is complex and with a various number of functions. What I don’t like in this particular G.E.M. editor: first of all, you can’t drive airplanes. That’s a shame, especially that airplanes feel pretty nice. You drive it in the air, you have the freedom to control it however you want. And secondly, the amount of content is not that extraordinary either. There is pretty much content, but compared to Men of War: Assault Squad (both 1 and 2), isn’t the same content-filled. But, since it was made in 2009, I could say that the content in this G.E.M. editor isn’t really a major problem. Overall, this game is a nice simulation of the Russian side of World War 2.Positive PointsPretty nice and well-designed graphics and texturesNice audio and nice musicFun and challenging gameplayMany missions throughout the 6 campaigns availableInfantry, immobile guns, batteries, vehicles, tanks, airplanes, ships and many other units available3 difficulties availableA nicely designed user interfaceSome pretty stable enginesSome pretty nice mechanicsNeutral PointsTrading cards would be a nice featureThe editor should have more content, including being able to drive airplanesThe driving of the ships should be somewhat betterNegative Points The multiplayer is not alive anymoreThere are some rare crashes, like in all the Men of War games
I must highly recommend Men of War Red Tide. An older but awesome game in which the simplest mistakes can lead to losing the mission. For the cheap price that it is, it provides tons of diverse missions ranging from blowing up a rail gun to protecting a beach from naval assault with naval artillery. I love this game and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves the Men of Wars series.
Игра нормальная 7/10 .
You would think for another title in the series they would've worked out some of the kinks but mehh. I love the diversity you find in men of war and the enviroments you encounter
but there are a few problems. 1) The voice acting is atrocius, and I mean some of the worst you'll find in video gaming. I've seen mods for Skyrim that had 10x better voice acting 2) The lack of directiion in the campaign is rather annoying, they will tell you to secure an area to receive bonus troops!:D Then after losing half your army to do so you get a few men from the hills or some equivalent&':(
But even after things like this, it still manages to be an ddicting game and woul recomend it all the same.
Very nice but harder than the original MOW.And for 5 euro...Take it.
Was this review helpful?
This is the hardest ????ing game I've ever played. When you can't beat the third mission on easy there's something wrong. I mean sure four guys vs a gazillion tanks and infantry with mounted guns everywhere shouldn't be possible IRL and I guess the game simulates this pretty well, but... it's a game and it's fun to play as it actually has an intersting, realistic campaign that shows the true colors of the Red Army in contrast to Company of Heroes 2. If you beat this game you're a masochist and you got my respect.
Was this review helpful?
&You have 8 men, now please conquer this entire town full of enemies.& -Easy modeHardcore strategy with the feel of an action game, plus you can do that cool thing where you can take control of a unit personally.If you were disappointed by Company of Heroes 2 or just want a difficult WWII RTS then this is for you.
Was this review helpful?
I have played 2.6 hours of this game and still remain on the first mission...10/10 would waste my time playing this extremely difficult game again...edit: The difficulty was on hardest, my bad.
Was this review helpful?
43 people found this review funny
-Buy this thing-thinking it would be like company of heroes or something-playing the first mission-rushing my squad to the enemy-WTF!!! my squad is gone!!! f**kin MG!!!-see some walkthrouh-finally can pass the mission-continuing the second mission-the naration makes me bleed-don't give a s*it about the naration because is the most hardest RTS i've ever played-they want me too charge a hill with 2 squad then take over the town which is full of tanks-lose 1 of my squad completely to some mot**fuc**n MG again!!!!-try to take the howitzer from the hill ,and take over the town-get REKt by anothe howitzer placed next to the field-fu*k-able to finish the mission by taking some mortar and fu*k the nazi after 2 hours.-continuing to the 3rd mission.-get 1 squad... have to take over a village full of enemy and tanks-15/10 would get REKT again
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
You want a real game where you expierence the actual Russian side, that's harder than ????ing a owl? Get this game, better than CoH 2, which was a complete let down. 8/10
Was this review helpful?
Instead of stupid Company of Heroes 2 - buy this game!
Was this review helpful?
Pre-Release Review
Hard as hell. Gave me a mini brain tumor. 9/10 thought process
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
UPDATE: I'm currently going through a second play-through of this game.
Literally the hardest and most frustrating strategy game I have ever played, but I still love it.
I see a lot of negative reviews for this game, but if you love Men of War, then you'll love this.
Each mission will take you between an hour to three hours to beat.
REMEMBER: Save the game as often as you can! You will be redoing many parts of every mission many times! And if you're giving this game a negative review because it is too difficult, then you're not a real Men of War fan. It is actually enjoyable for me that this game is extremely tough.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Much better than any &Company of Heroes& game (even CoH2)!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Collector Pack
1C War Games Collection
World War II Collection by 1C
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐