快手开通权限秘籍开通秘籍too

手机游戏&&尽在九游
TOO MANY CATS is a fast-paced bark
TOO MANY CATS is a fast-paced bark 'em up that pitches you, a tiny pug puppy, against all of the neighbourhood's cat population. They are no match for you one-on-one, but if you let too many cats into your yard, they'll grow bold enough to take you down. Find out the strengths and weaknesses of each cat. You'll find power ups and upgrades to help you defend your yard, but the rest is up to you. Chase them off or you'll find yourself dealing with Too Many Cats! Featuring:- unique gameplay- a cute cartoony graphical style- A range of nasty cats that want your turf, with more to come- 5 unique powerups, ranging from immunity doggles to yard-clearing super-barks- Upgrades for your pooch! Run a little bit faster, magically attract powerups and bones, or make it take just a few more cats to take you out of the game... the choice is yours, provided you gather enough bones to pay for them!- 15 hand-balanced levels, plus infinite randomly generated levels that get harder and harder This game's development is supported via considerately-placed interstitial ads. A dirt cheap in-app purchase is available which disables them permanently.keywords: toomanycats, too many cats, pug vs cats
开发者:互联网
Too Many Cats
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.01 ***包安卓***包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
口语GOOD秘籍及个人黄金80道参考***整理