best saber vr游戏tudent是什么游戏里的

您要找的是不是:
Don't expect much of him; he is at best a student.
不要对他期望过高;他只不过是个学生。
He has been working hard , and is now a best student in his class.
他不仅一直努力学习,而且成为班里最好的学生。
A Best Paper and a Best Student Paper will be awarded at the conference.
最好的文件和文件最好的学生,将获颁发出席了会议。
The interest living to say to the primary school that is the motive of the study, is a student best of teacher.
乐趣对于小学生来说是进修的动力,是学生最好的教员。
The school principal awarded the best student a prize in history.
学校校长将历史奖授予最出色的学生。
Somebody said recently that the best thing a student could do was to get in some shows and publish a book;
有人最近说一个学生能达到最好的事情就是举办一些展览和出版一本书;
What I like most about this book is the authors' teaching approach, which coincides with my best experiences as a university student.
本书中我最喜欢的是作者的教学方法,符合大学学生的最佳实践。
Pasha, a 20-year-old English major from South-Central University for Nationalities, first met her best friend, a Han student from Hunan, during an elective course.
中南民族大学英语专业的帕莎(20岁)就是在一堂选修课上结识了自己的好友--一名来自湖南的汉族学生。
In short, let us try our best to become a good student!
简而言之,让我们尽力成为一个好学生! !
My best friend is a good student because he is very hardworking.
我的好朋友是一个好学生,因为他非常努力(学习)。
For a beginning student, the best way to learn spoken English is to use normal sentences that are used every day in conversation.
对于初学者,学说英语最好的方法,是用日常说话的常用句子。
In the past, teachers believed that memorization of facts was the best way for a student to learn a subject.
过去,教师们相信,背诵记忆某些事实对于学生学习某一学科是一种最好的方法。
For some subject areas, this may still be the best method for a student to comprehend what is being taught.
对于某些学科领域来说,这可能仍不失为一种最好的方法让学生去理解所教的内容。
My best friend is a good student because he is very hardworking. I learn a lot from him.
我最好的朋友是一个好学生,因为她非常勤劳。我学到很多东西。她帮助我数学;
I will graduate on Jun this year. My only and biggest goal is get good marks in the Middle school examination, and become a student of the best middle school in Xuzhou.
今年六月我就要毕业了,我唯一最大的目标就是能够在中考中取得好成绩,考上徐州的一所重点高中。
The college had a very good football team, and its best player was a student who always had trouble in school.
学院里有一支非常棒的足球队,而它最出色的队员却是一个在学校里捣蛋的家伙。
My best friend is a good student because he is very hardworking. i learn a lot from him. he helps me with math;
我最好的朋友是一个好学生,因为他很勤奋。我学到了很多从他帮我学数学;
Best teaching moment? When a student recommends me to colleagues or friends. I do sometimes wonder if I am a good teacher and this validates what I do.
最佳的执教时间?我曾经怀疑过自己是否是一个好老师,但当我的一个学生讲我介绍给他的同事和朋友是我打消了这份疑虑。
In March, for example, he explained his doubts about the president's birthplace by saying, "Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country."
比如,3月份他在解释对总统出生地的怀疑时说:“我跟你说,我确实是个聪明的人,我是这个国家最好学校中的优秀生。”
I lived on a scholarship which I won as best student in my class.
我依靠作为全班最优秀的学生所赢得的奖学金生活。
Whether you have already made that decision or are about to, now it is time to consider how best to be a successful graduate student.
不管你已经决定或者将要决定读研,现在,你都应该思考一下怎样才能成为一个成功的研究生。
Same philosophy that I believe and apply in teaching plus the best possible resources for a student to enjoy the learning experience.
相同的道理,当您应用在外语学习,找到最好的资源并享受这学习的过程,您也会成功的。
The school principal awarded a prize in history to the best student.
学校校长将历史奖授予最精彩白勺学生。
If you are a student, it is best to study early and in small increments well before your test.
如果你是一名学生,考试之前最好早点学习,增加些学习量。
The school principal awarded a prize in history to the best student.
学校校长将历史奖授予最出色的学生。
The best part about being a student is that you can get face time with people.
当学生最好的一点是你能有和人面对面的机会。
It has a tradition, that each graduate student to design a best practice reflect the capacity of salesman problem, for them to complete.
它有一个传统,在每期学员毕业时,设计一道最能体现推销员能力的实习题,让学员去完成。
I used to like hitchhiking best when I was a student.
我上学的时候喜欢搭便车旅行。
My best friend is a primary school student, when I was in junior high school, we seldom meet, his name is cool.
我最好的朋友是一个小学同学,在我上初中时我们就很少在见面,他的名字叫做钱爽。
My best friend is a primary school student, when I was in junior high school, we seldom meet, his name is cool.
我最好的朋友是一个小学同学,在我上初中时我们就很少在见面,他的名字叫做钱爽。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

参考资料

随机推荐