counter antinintendo unit
帖子6420&精华&积分17135&激骚度902 &爱车&主机&相机&手机&注册时间&
这游戏就是闪点行动的本体啊。
我也是从闪点1开始玩 然后玩武装突袭2.。& &打算武装突袭3这次入个正玩玩联机。
帖子10886&精华&积分41598&激骚度160 &爱车328i GT&主机三红三公主三瞎眼&相机w300&手机&来自更深的家族之任青&注册时间&
引用:原帖由
16:22 发表
这游戏就是闪点行动的本体啊。
我也是从闪点1开始玩 然后玩武装突袭2.。& &打算武装突袭3这次入个正玩玩联机。 还有8小时优惠结束,现在124……
counter antinintendo unit
引用:原帖由 八子 于
16:26 发表
还有8小时优惠结束,现在124…… 恩 原版50%的折扣 但还有个DLC新出的APEX 只打折20% 不知道这个DLC买不买好。。还是等以后打折更多再买了。。
帖子8919&精华&积分47185&激骚度530 &爱车&主机&相机&手机&注册时间&
posted by wap, platform: Chrome
用插件可以看到在线人数的吧...看看不就知道了?
引用:原帖由 sigouqishi 于
16:30 发表
用插件可以看到在线人数的吧...看看不就知道了? 怎么用。。我还没买。。就先问问看这里有没人在玩这个。。
帖子8919&精华&积分47185&激骚度530 &爱车&主机&相机&手机&注册时间&
posted by wap, platform: Chrome引用:原帖由 @&&于
16:38 发表
怎么用。。我还没买。。就先问问看这里有没人在玩这个。。/p/
引用:原帖由 sigouqishi 于
16:46 发表
谢谢了 我都不知道有这个能查在线人数。
看着好像还挺多人玩。
帖子384&精华&积分3926&激骚度84 &爱车&主机&相机&手机&注册时间&
posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
联机不需要那个dlc,arma3联机主要玩的是mod或者小队任务,推荐几个玩的人多的mod ,玩的最多的是红蓝方站点那个,名字忘了,最易上手不需要下载mod,。其次是wasteland 生存建造向。breakpoint,生存丧尸。a3l 生活服,角色扮演类。battleroyale,大逃杀,h1z1的爷爷。其他还有很多你可以通过一个A3的辅助客户端了解,这个名字我也忘了抱歉。因为这些mod都是国外的,直联都是老外的服务器,你看情况上加速吧
本帖最后由 lloplo 于
19:42 通过手机版编辑
引用:原帖由 lloplo 于
19:32 发表
posted by wap, platform: 红米Note3
联机不需要那个dlc,arma3联机主要玩的是mod或者小队任务,推荐几个玩的人多的mod ,玩的最多的是红蓝方站点那个,名字忘了,最易上手不需要下载mod,。其次是wasteland 生存建造 ... 刚联机。。我喜欢挑人多的服务器玩。。一个占山为王图。。没多久就挂了。。
从 从闪点1开始我就是自己做地图任务玩。。& & 联机我一直都是玩类似战地这种。。 有些不适应了。。
其实在闪点1和AA2里我都懂开直升机。。。战斗机一直不懂开。。包括战地的。。。。到AA3感觉直升机都不懂开了。。好像跟之前的操作有变化??
然后对 小队操控还是不熟悉。。以前做地图下MOD玩最常做的就是一大批部队两边互相打那样~~
APEX那个DLC看介绍好像可玩的挺多。。但具体还没搞懂。。好像是强化了CQB之类的。
[ 本帖最后由
19:56 编辑 ]
帖子384&精华&积分3926&激骚度84 &爱车&主机&相机&手机&注册时间&
引用:原帖由
19:52 发表
刚联机。。我喜欢挑人多的服务器玩。。一个占山为王图。。没多久就挂了。。
从 从闪点1开始我就是自己做地图任务玩。。& & 联机我一直都是玩类似战地这种。。 有些不适应了。。
其实在闪点1和AA2里我都懂 ... 这个DLC当然值得买,新地图,新载具,新战役,但是我说的是如果你只玩联机,那么没必要买,创意工坊里好玩的mod多了去了,而且新引擎画面是免费升级的
引用:原帖由 lloplo 于
20:11 发表
这个DLC当然值得买,新地图,新载具,新战役,但是我说的是如果你只玩联机,那么没必要买,创意工坊里好玩的mod多了去了,而且新引擎画面是免费升级的 联机也玩&&
自己编地图也玩。。但联机真是好难。。不知道打啥了。。就玩了一下人最多服务器 80多人 占山为王。。
这种问题我该重装游戏还是重装系统。。。不过也不知道是不是MOD问题。。 试过开了一下午那个MOD 就放那里。。然后朋友STEAM发个信息来然后又崩溃了。。
帖子44&精华&积分10726&激骚度2 &爱车&主机&相机&手机&注册时间&
大把人玩儿啊,服务器那种pvp没多大意思。还是自己找几个熟人玩儿coop最爽,当然这个门槛难点,不过也有几十个国人经常一起开语音玩儿coop的。
直升机有高级模式,开起来更酷炫也更难,建议开飞机的时候换手柄。
楼上哥们说反了,单机你可以不要dlc,联机必须要。比如没marksman怎么联机跟人打哦。。。
[ 本帖最后由 mmismm 于
16:30 编辑 ]to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
Includes 74 Steam Achievements
Title: Arma 3
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Sep, 2013
Buy Arma 3
Packages that include this game
Buy Arma 3 Apex Edition
Arma 3 Apex Edition includes digital versions
of the Soundtrack, Maps, Arma 3 Tactical Guide (available only in English) and a gift copy of
Buy Bohemia Interactive Bundle
Includes 25 items:
Arma 3, Arma 3 Apex, Arma 3 Helicopters, Arma 3 Marksmen, Arma 3 Karts, Arma 2, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Private Military Company, ARMA: Gold Edition , DayZ, Take On Helicopters: Hinds, Pound of Ground, Fish Fillets 2, Alternativa, Pat & Mat, Alpha Prime, Take On Helicopters, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, Memento Mori, Original War, UFO: Afterlight, Memento Mori 2, Take On Mars
Buy Arma 3 DLC Bundle
game page for details
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
TO: Arma 3 Users
INFO: 1.64 RC Started, Tanoa Structures Improvements, Valve Anti-Cheat
PRECEDENCE: Flash
SITUATION
Testing of the upcoming
&1.64& has begun last week. Bringing several improvements to the Apex Protocol campaign and aiming to improve the stability of the game, it also brings a handful of small tweaks, which will benefit everyone (more on them later in this report). Everybody is encouraged to try the RC build on their own, and to visit the
for more information. Don't forget to provide feedback, and report issues to our , it is being monitored actively by our QA.
TO: Arma 3 Users
INFO: Update 1.64 RC, Gamescom, Apex Protocol Improvements
PRECEDENCE: Flash
SITUATION
The development team is now making final preparations for the first post-Apex main branch update. Containing countless fixes and improvements, update 1.64 will aim to increase the stability and performance of the Arma 3 platform. Based on the feedback from players, we are also making changes to the Apex Protocol campaign (more about them below). We hope to have the build ready for internal testing in the middle of this week and enable it for public RC testing as soon as it passes the Quality Assurance evaluations. Follow the
or subscribe to the
to receive the information once it happens.
“A significant step forward for the king of military simulation... Arma 3 is an unparalleled war story generator.”
84/100 -
“Arma 3 ambition in re-creating so many elements of modern warfare will astound you.”
8/10 -
About This Game
Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Deploying a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation, this is the PC’s premier military game. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war.
Altis & Stratis
Defeat your enemy on a richly detailed, open-world battlefield - stretching over 290 km? of Mediterranean island terrain. From expansive cities to rolling hills, whether steamrolling your tank across the dusty plains, flying a transport helicopter over the dense forests, or waging asymmetric warfare from the rocky hills, the islands of Altis and Stratis are dynamic worlds, which lend themselves to the most varied engagements in gaming.
Weapons & Vehicles
Head into combat on foot, drive armored vehicles, or take to the skies in helicopters and jets. Conduct a combined arms attack over air, land, and sea, with over 20 vehicles to drive and pilot, 40+ weapons to pick from, customizable loadouts with short- and long-distance attachments, and various types of gear to suit your needs on the battlefield. With a massive arsenal at your disposal, Arma 3 moves you into a world of tactical opportunities.
Singleplayer
Follow the story of Ben Kerry, a soldier who gets caught up in a Mediterranean flashpoint, across three gameplay-driven campaign episodes: Survive, Adapt, Win. Immerse yourself in Arma 3’s diverse gameplay by completing the focused showcase scenarios. Run through the competitive firing drills to hone your shooting and movement skills, and complete your training by signing up to Arma 3 Bootcamp, which features SP and MP tutorials, and a dedicated Virtual Reality practice environment.
Multiplayer
Fight online in the massive military sandbox that is Arma 3. Form a squad and team up against your enemy in the official Defend and Seize multiplayer scenarios. Or jump into one of the many popular unofficial game modes developed by the Arma 3 community. Experience a new form of multiplayer in Arma 3 Zeus, where Game Masters have the ability to influence the battlefield of other players in real-time.
Content Creation
Start creating your own experiences with Arma 3’s intuitive scenario editor and powerful modding tools. Enjoy a platform filled with player-created content, ranging from custom weapons and vehicles, to intense singleplayer scenarios and entirely new multiplayer game modes. Share and discover content on the Arma 3 Steam Workshop, which lets you install player-created content with a click of a button.
Revamped Engine
Navigate the battlefield with
feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX(TM)-supported vehicles. Pushed forward by game-changing innovations, the highly moddable Real Virtuality(TM) 4 engine powers a new generation of Arma with even more stunning graphics, broad simulation gameplay, and massive sandbox terrains.
System Requirements
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 /
Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
DirectX(R): 10
Hard Drive: 20 GB free space
Audio: DirectX(R)-compatible on-board
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
DirectX(R): 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB free space, SSD / Hybrid HDD / SSHD storage
Sound: DirectX(R)-compatible soundcard
Arma 3 supports the BattlEye anti-cheat engine. Most server admins choose to enable it on their servers, so please refrain from cheats and hacks or you may receive a global ban. BattlEye global bans are shared with DayZ and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(1,568 reviews)
Very Positive
(63,176 reviews)
Arma 3 is alright. I've got some hours logged. It's also amazing
Spent close to 400 hours into this game, and i would do it again! I love to play around with mods, so this game is a dream!
dlc that should be free or 1/5 the price, I used to love this game but the price of dlc and the size of what you get, back to the drawing board you ruin this game by taking to long to release new content and over charge for it, I'll buy another 4 pack of terraria at least their content updates are free and don't get kicked from every second match because you refuse to pay for over priced extra content
is a cool game love it
Great game! The exile mod is not that fun :(
HOLY JESUS. THIS GAME IS AWESOME.The first thing I did was test out the VR. I chose some good outfits, for protection to each hazardous thing. I tried some servers, the best one I still play on. So, here's some things I did.I decided to join combat at one of the towns. I was with some guy, and we both survived until someone killed us both. After that I put on SCUBA gear and I got in a chopper with some guy. We went over to the second capture point. I fast roped out of the Chinook I was in and all the others jumped out with me. I was the only one with SCUBA gear. We got to the coast, soldiers waiting for us. Someone dropped a jeep from a Taru helicopter. We got in the vehicles got up to the other cap point, we killed some other soldiers, and we all charged for the other part of the cap. I was at a building with another person...&IED!& I yelled, and I died. I tried to get someone to help me, but it was hopeless. This game is awesome. Its realistic. Its fun. Its hard. You'll need some practice. This game isnt about 'who gets the most kills' or 'who has the massive gun'. Its about teamwork. Its about squads. Its about the best game I've played in a longgggg time.
Product received for free
I am going to tell you a story.Me and Cowboy were pinned down in a buliding.Peeking trough the window will get us instantly killed. I used this to get know of him.Sgt. Vedad: Where are you from, anyway?Pvt. Cowboy: SIR, TEXAS, SIR!Sgt. Vedad: TEXAS? Holy dogshit! Only steers and queers come from texas!! And you don't much look like a steer to me so that kind of narrows it down. Do you suck ?????Pvt. Cowboy: SIR, NO, SIR! Sgt. Vedad: I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D ???? A MAN IN THE ??? AND NOT H***E THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND.Dude loged off and left me alone behind the enemy linesbuy this fak
Started WW2. Best game ever
PROS: ,Amazing world,Amazing atmosphere,Amazing graphics,Great gameplay.CONS:Absolutely horrible optimization(getting 30-60 fps on ultra on my gtx 970 4 gb),hard controlls.As a result my rating :5/10.
286 people found this review funny
I've only just finished the tutorials and learned the controls, but it's a great game!
Was this review helpful?
169 people found this review funny
i havent played this game alot but i can tell you that this game is10% skill40% walking15% fps (get it)15% dying29.99999% wondering what the ???? is shooting at you.00001% putting a 9 year old in front of a firing squad10/10 would firing squad a 9 year old again
Was this review helpful?
82 people found this review funny
&Bought game&Spent 500 hours mapping controls&Spent 50 hours learning controls&Spent 200 hours trying to make a mission&Spent 100 hours playing said mission&Spent 50 hours teaching my friend how to play&Spent 5 hours playing said mission with my friend&Spent 195 hours getting yelled at for making a crappy missionOverall Rating: 10/10
Was this review helpful?
54 people found this review funny
i think ive finnished learning the controls ill update once i play.
Was this review helpful?
50 people found this review funny
I thought after i'll buy my brand new GTX 1070 I won't see that painful 30fps anymoreI was wrong.
Was this review helpful?
&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&Respectfully sir, but (insert disrespectful line here)& &Respectfully sir, but (insert disrespectful line here)& &What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Engaging&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Respectfully sir, but (insert disrespectful line here)& &What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Enemy Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&Running Low on Ammo&&Running Low on Ammo&&Running Low on Ammo&&Running Low on Ammo&&Resupply at Soldier (Rifleman) 200m Front&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&What the literal ?????&&Respectfully sir, but (insert disrespectful line here)&Gotta love K)
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
This game is a very great Game !It's definitly worth the money (but don't buy it for full price)Pros: - Nice Graphics
- You can mod the ???? out of this game
- Many Roleplaying Servers
- In most cases no 12 year oldsCons: - If you don't own a good PC say bye to your FPS
- It isn't doing well with AMD CPU either
- Modding can make this game pretty buggy
- New map -& new DLCFor everyone looking into buying Arma III , I'd say go for it !
Was this review helpful?
With the proper mods this is undoubtedly the most glorious cluster???? simulator that has ever seen the light of day. I love it.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
Did a tactical paradrop from an SUV that got launched in the air by a rock. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Hi! I'm Altis!Hello Altis, I'm CSAT, now bend over...
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Arma 3 Apex Edition
Bohemia Interactive Bundle
Arma 3 DLC Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐