直接生成动态播播
使用手机扫码收听歌单
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
FeeQ的其它歌单
收藏了这张歌单的人们...
关注虾米:i-City, Shah Alam
Snow in Malaysia? Yes, it's possible. Take the kids to Snowalk at i-City for something completely different.This is a technology park located on the outskirts of Shah Alam. At night the place comes alive with an amazing forest of man-made trees brightly illuminated with millions of colourful LED lights.
They call this the City of Digital Lights.For children it is a fairytale wonderland and even for middle aged guys like me the effect is very impressive.Take a look at this great video to get an idea of what to expect:
Next to the forest of lights is Snowalk which is an indoor snow park where visitors can escape from the tropical heat for a while and experience 5 degree temperatures. For some Malaysians who have never seen snow before it is a novel experience. If you are from Canada or Russia you will be less impressed but it is still worth a visit.Inside Snowalk you will find igloos, ice houses, slides, a mini-bobsled run, snowmen, ice penguins, a bar made of ice (no drinks served), various ice sculptures and plenty more LED lights.Warm jackets are provided (included in the entrance price). Trousers and boots can be rented at additional cost.
Back outside in the warm air there are other attractions at i-City. These include a reptile house, Laser Warzone (a laser tag game), amusement arcade/indoor funfair games,souvenir shops, food stalls, shops, a full size cinema screen (showing some Van Diesel film during our visit) and a range of restaurants.
There was a giant Xmas tree and a few reindeer made from LED lights and some Chinese New Year lanterns hung across the street even though our visit was in June. It would definitely be best to visit this place at Xmas to soak up the seasonal atmosphere but even in June it was packed with visitors (though it was a school holiday).
Other AttractionsOther attractions include:- a Giant Ferris Wheel 100m tall. - the Space Mission which is an elevated rail ride through the Enchanted Forest of digital lights. RM20 per cable car (holds two people).- the Double Decker, the largest 2-Tier Carousel in Malaysia. RM5.- the Pirate Ship. RM5 (must be 120cm and above).- Super Swing.RM5 (120cm and above).- Bumper Cars. RM5 per car (ages 4 - 12).- Circus Travel. RM5.- Happy Train RM5.- Castle Mania. RM5.- Mini Bee Spinner.RM5.There is also a '6 D Motion Theater' with simulator effects such as leg ticklers!Another attraction is , a glitzy collection of waxwork figures of famous celebrities from the world of showbiz and politics.Here is a video of the SpaceWalk ride:
Yet another recent attraction is Space Mission in which visitors simulate a journey into deep space to explore new worlds. This video gives you an idea of this new edutainment experience:
Opening Hours & Ticket Price (2017)
Opening HoursSnowalk opens from 10am - midnight on weekdays and until 1am on weekends / public holidays / school holidays.Obviously the digital lights only come on after dark (7pm onwards).Entrance Fee (2017 Ticket Prices)There is no entrance fee to see the City of Digital Lights.They have introduced reloadable i-Cards giving access to all attractions costing RM 100 for 100 points. Points will be deducted for each attraction visited as follows:For Snowalk:Before 6pm: 35 points per adult and 30 points per child (MyKad 25 and 20 points respectively).After 6pm: 40 points per adult and 35 per child (MyKad 35 and 30 points respectively).  This fee includes rental of a jacket. Child rates apply to ages 3-12.Giant Ferris Wheel 10 points per person: 35 points per adult and 30 points per child (MyKad 25 and 20 respectively): 50 points per adult and 35 points per child (MyKad 35 and 30 respectively): 20 points per person (MyKad 15)House of Horror: 20 points per person (MyKad 15)Fun Drive:15 points per person (MyKad 10)5D Cinema:10 pointsParkingMonday to Thursday From 6am - 5.59pm:  RM 1 for every two hours (or part thereof).From 6pm to 5.59am: RM1 hourlyFriday, Saturday, Public & School Holiday From 6am - 5.59pm: First 2 hours RM 1, every subsequent 2 hours RM3From 6pm to 5.59am: First 1 hour RM 1, every subsequent hour RM 3Maximum Per Day RM 10.ContactTheir hotline is +603
for more details.email: 
Location of i-City
GPS Coordinate3.1.485391? +3° 3' 53.11", +101° 29' 7.41"
in a larger map
Nearby HotelsLooking for somewhere to stay near i-City?

See this Malaysia Events Calendar 2017 to find out what's going on in Kuala Lumpur and elsewhere in Malaysia month by month.
MATRADE Trade Museum showcases the early development of trade in south east Asia and the trading activities of modern Malaysia. Read details here.
Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens can be found in the heart of KL and contain many of the city's top tourist attractions including the KL Bird Park, the Butterfly Park, Orchid and Botanical Gardens.
Getting Around
Malaysia My Second Home

参考资料

随机推荐