当前位置: >
战舰召唤:世界责任 破解版
类型:益智休闲
人气:21838
语言: 英文
系统: Android 2.3.1 以上
大小: 37.26M
战舰召唤:世界责任(BattleShips)
《战舰召唤:世界责任 Call Of Warships:World Duty》是一个战舰射击游戏,几种类型的军舰履行不同的角色。 游戏为玩家提供了巨大的海军舰队,并给予一个机会,指挥船只,争取统治公海。每台战舰都有火力,速度,装甲,和耐力其独特的现实结合。海军动作有几个功能,让你流连忘返,包括一个简单和清晰的游戏界面,以及易于机动游戏控制。&
修改内容:
- 无条件购买升级
(已有1条评论)
你还可以输入200字
Copyright ?
Copyright @
琵琶网 All Rights Reserved厦门市舜邦网络科技有限公司
闽网文【-031号& 闽ICP备号-2&ICP许可证:闽B2-手机游戏&&尽在九游
&&&&&&&&This is a classic battleship game, with a doodle - paper cutouts styling.-Still in a development stage.-All functionality for a classic game is there. Need to a...
This is a classic battleship game,
This is a classic battleship game, with a doodle - paper cutouts styling.-Still in a development stage.-All functionality for a classic game is there. Need to add the highscores screen. Does not have most of the sounds.If enough interest in the game is generated, I will develop the custom game, and possibly a wifi-bluetooth version.Tested on resolution of at least 480 x 854 so far.
苹果版暂无下载
Doodle Battleships游戏截图
本周飙升榜
新游期待榜
*给个评价吧:
玩家还可选择以下标签快速评论哦:
我来说两句
正在加载,请稍后...
Doodle Battleships
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.6.2 ***包安卓***包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!手机游戏&&尽在九游
&&&&&&&&My battleships game for a university project
My battleships game for a universit
My battleships game for a university project
苹果版暂无下载
Battleships!游戏截图
本周飙升榜
新游期待榜
*给个评价吧:
玩家还可选择以下标签快速评论哦:
我来说两句
正在加载,请稍后...
Battleships!
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.0 ***包安卓***包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~
订阅后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!手机游戏&&尽在九游
&&&&&&&&Play the classic Battleships game on your Android phone with some nice features
Play the classic Battleships game on your Android phone, with some nice featur...
Play the classic Battleships game o
Play the classic Battleships game on your Android phone with some nice features
Play the classic Battleships game on your Android phone, with some nice features. The aim is to seek and destroy your opponent's fleet before it finds yours.
- Manually position your own ships.- Easy game play, clear where your opponent has moved- Scores awarded when games are won, and your highest score is retained- Record of games played, won and lost is maintained- Submit your scores to a global High Score table
安卓版暂无下载
苹果版暂无下载
LGF Battleships游戏截图
本周飙升榜
新游期待榜
*给个评价吧:
玩家还可选择以下标签快速评论哦:
我来说两句
正在加载,请稍后...
LGF Battleships
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~