*给个评价吧:
玩家还可选择以下标签快速评论哦:
正在加载,请稍后...
手机游戏电脑版排行您的位置: &
My PlayHome Lite
My PlayHome Lite
"My&PlayHome&Lite"&n...
My PlayHome Lite截图
"My&Play&Lite"&gives&your&kids&&taste&of&the&acclaimed&"My&PlayHome".&et&the&full&version&for&more&rooms&and&free&updates!& Featured&&HE&&YORK&TIMES:&Apps&to&&hildren&Happy TOP&10&BEST&KIDS&APP&F&2011&-& BEST&OF&2011&-&AppAddict.net READERS'&TOP&10&2011&-& READERS'&CHOICE&AWARD&2011&-& Editor's&Choice&Award&-&Children's&Technology&Review&&"u&really&ought&to&grab&this&app.&My&kids&cannot&stop&playing&with&this&one."&?&& My&PlayHome&is&a&doll&house&for&the&iGeneration.&&Imagine&a&doll&house&where&your&child&can&use&everything,&even&the&closets,&TV&and&shower.&Where&you&can&fry&an&egg&and&feed&the&family&pizza.&Where&you&can&pour&drinks,&blow&bubbles&and&turn&out&the&lights.&&Imagine&a&doll&house&where&the&pieces&are&impossible&to&lose&and&never&break.&A&doll&house&which&grows&over&time&and&where&new&accessories&and&rooms&are&given&to&you&for&free.&&Imagine&if&it&was&designed&so&that&even&a&2&year&old&could&use&it,&yet&detailed&enough&to&entertain&an&8&year&old.&&Imagine&a&doll&house&that&could&excite&and&captivate&your&children&for&hours&for&less&than&the&price&of&a&cup&of&coffee....&& My&PlayHome&is&the&original&and&best&dolls&house&app.&Massively&interactive,&your&kids&can&explore&and&use&everything&in&the&house.&The&characters&eat,&sleep,&shower,&brush&their&teeth&and&more.&Want&the&room&to&be&darker?&Close&the&drapes!&&a&change&in&music?&Pop&a&different&CD&into&the&stereo!&&No&other&doll&house&app&comes&close&in&interactivity,&detail,&ease&of&use&and&just&plain&fun!&& NO&ADERTISENTS!& NO&IN-APP&PRCHASES!& Shimon&Young&is&a&member&of&Moms&with&Apps,&a&collaborative&group&of&family-friendly&developers&seeking&to&promote&quality&apps&for&kids&and&families.& Recommended&Ages:&1-3,&4-7& Categories:&Games,&Creative&Play&& /& /playhome& /myplayhomeapp
高速下载器通道:
下载地址:
一、下载软件务必使用迅雷7,下载前建议查看配置要求、游戏说明和网友评论,下载后请点击游戏***教学视频在线学习。
二、游戏***运行的时候出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请下载对应的单机游戏常用插件运行库。
注意:资源可能被360等杀毒软件提示,部分报毒与补丁有关。但软件不会危及电脑,请用户放心下载。
My PlayHome Lite信息
大小:31.11M
更新: 12:45:22
版本:V2.1.0
要求:安卓
休闲益智排行
My PlayHome Lite下载