遥仰凰华h截图CG包

相关软件 /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
51KB/中文/6.0
4.6M/中文/2.7
15KB/中文/5.3
8.4M/中文/7.0
20KB/中文/3.9
26KB/中文/6.2
967KB/中文/2.5
遥仰凰华全CG存档是同人玩家分享完整通关存档,玩家使用之后即可不需要游戏流程就能够享受遥仰凰华游戏通关带来的乐趣,看尽所有MM的cg图片。遥かに仰ぎ 丽しのCG存档满足了绅士们的身心需求。怎么用:下载后解,移动存档到游戏目录进入游戏后即可。
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
遥仰凰华全CG存档 绿色版
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 20 Steam Achievements
Title: If My Heart Had Wings
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jun, 2013
The Moe Game Award 2012 Grand Prix
Buy If My Heart Had Wings
Packages that include this game
Buy If My Heart Had Wings - Deluxe Edition - Game and Soundtrack Bundle
Includes 2 items:
If My Heart Had Wings, If My Heart Had Wings - Original Sound Track
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Summer is here, and to celebrate If My Heart Had Wings is on sale!
Make sure you grab this sweet visual novel this summer.
About This Game
After losing his dream to a bicycle racing accident, Aoi Minase returns to his hometown. With no hope left of where to go from hereon out, Aoi meets Kotori Habane, a young girl stuck in a wheel chair with a flat tire. On that hill of windmills begins Aoi's story of youth, friendship and flying.
Upon witnessing a glider drift above, Aoi sets forward on a journey to realise the dream everyone has as a child.
Working together with Aoi’s childhood friend Ageha Himegi, the main characters of this visual novel begin rebuilding the Soaring Club, which was just about to be disbanded. These beginners take hold of their passion, overcoming failures and obstacles from the school to put their all into building a glider.
Their ultimate goal to fly through the &morning glory&, a special weather phenomenon that enables a special type of roll-shaped cloud that appears in the morning when the conditions are just right.
Join Aoi on this journey as he learns about the sky, his female friends and more.
Total Play Time: 20 to 30 hours
Five character branches to play through
Full voice-overs throughout the game for all characters
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 or higher with a maximum texture size of 4096 or higher, DirectX 9 GPU with 8-bit α-texture support, support with limitation or support for textures that are not exponentiations of 2 RADEON X series or higher (Excluding X1200 series) GeForce 6000 series or higher Intel 965 chip set or higher (GMA X3000 and up) VRAM 256MB
Storage: 3.5 GB available space
Additional Notes: An environment that can display at least
Recommended:
Graphics: AMD RADEON HD or higher nVidia GeForce 200 or higher Intel HD graphics or higher *Experience Index 3.7 or higher recommended
Storage: 3.5 GB available space
Additional Notes: *Netbooks and nettops that use atom are not supported. *When using display adaptors that share main memory, the game may not work. *We do not guarantee that this game will run on virtual drives or Virtual PCs (including Apple Boot Camp). *This product uses Ogg Vorbis/Lua/tilua++.
COPYRIGHTS (C)
MOE NOVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
More like this
Very Positive
(37 reviews)
Very Positive
(1,472 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,477)
Positive&(1,361)
Negative&(116)
Purchase Type
All&(1,477)
Steam Purchasers&(1,472)
Key Activations&(5)
All Languages&(1,477)
Your Languages&(1,101)
Display As:
Most Helpful
1,097 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Quick notes: This is the longest VN I've ever read. I'm sure plenty of people can get through it faster than I did, but even so, it's quite time-consuming if you want to go through all routes/endings. I played the For-All-Ages version, because I don't give enough sh*ts to patch a game just to see some ecchi stuff. Besides, after playing this, I think ecchi stuff would seem extremely out of place given the overall wholesomeness of the story. Summary: It's a slice-of-life story about a group of high schoolers partaking in what is known as The Soaring Club. The Soaring Club was founded by Isuka and Amane (one of the romance options) in order to pursue the dream of flying through what is known as Morning Glory with a glider. Morning Glory is a rare weather phenomenon in which an extremely large, tunnel-shaped cloud appears horizontally across the horizon (Google this for an image). Long after Isuka's disappearance, other students want to join The Soaring Club, beginning with Aoi (the MC). Kotori (an anti-social, disabled girl Aoi meets at the beginning of the story), Ageha (Aoi's childhood friend), Amane (Soaring Club founder), Asa (the friendly twin), and Yoru (the aloof twin) are the potential romance options. Cons:- Translation: Apparently, this VN is well-known for having a terrible translation. It isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be, but yes, it could definitely use some work. Occasionally, you'll run into some dialogue that doesn't make any sense at all or that'll make sense after you've switched some words around.- Typos: There was an atrocious amount of typos even when the translation was fine. - Gender stereotypes & gender roles: At one point, Aoi mentions that he doesn't see his female friends as girls because they act so masculine, but what he's referring to is the fact that they all like technology and science. This is the kind of crap that discourages women from being interested in STEM curriculum/fields. There are also other examples of gender-based nonsense scattered throughout the VN.- Problematic MC: Besides the gender-based nonsense, the MC is also slightly problematic in other ways. Mainly, I hated how he patronizes all of the female characters in some way or another. One example being that he thinks they're all cute even when they're angry. Compared to other MCs, Aoi isn't so awful that it completely ruins the VN, but it's still worth mentioning that he's got issues.- Lack of racial diversity: Everyone's pale as f*ck. No dark-skinned people at all. I know the story takes place in Japan, but whatever. There are darker-skinned Japanese people, and plenty of foreigners residing there.- Too much slice-of-life: This is a slice-of-life/romance genre VN, but that doesn't mean there needs to be a copious amount of filler scenes. I do not care about what they're having for dinner. I do not care about Aoi's duties to the dorm. I do not care about them going out shopping. Too much of that kind of stuff can (and did) make the reader/player bored. Pros:- Glider/flying info: This was actually a fairly educational VN. I learned a decent amount about gliders and the Morning Glory. Even if you're not interested in romance that much, this VN might still be worth reading to those who find gliders/planes interesting. - Character development: Because the VN is so long, there's a great deal of character development. You really get to know each of the characters well, even when you're not pursuing them as a romance option.- Romances: I really enjoyed the romance aspects, overall. There were plenty of times I had butterflies-in-the-stomach sensations. There's also a very special romance option when choosing Yoru's route that turns into a triad.- Artwork: The character art, backgrounds, and cutscenes were excellent. No complaints whatsoever about the art.I recommend this VN for what it is worth. While there are more cons than pros, it's still a really enjoyable VN.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
so here is my review of If My Heart Had Wings or Kono Oozora ni Tsubasa wo Hirogete.this game is worth buying 15$. And after playing this game for 180Hrs:
Seriously this is the longest Visual Novel story I ever play
Good Story Telling (The Plot is Awesome)
Finish Kotori & Bad End & Asa & Yoru & Ageha & Amane (Kotori and Amane route is the best route for me)
Great Voice Acting and has a good Background Musics
I know how glider works
I learned about the basics of aerodynamics from this game
Remind me of my Physics Homework -__-
Better prepare a pack of tissues (to wipe your tears. Don't think something NSFW) *cough*
Steam remove all of NSFW part
Not recommended for Someone Single. (Maybe you will decide to suicide after playing this game haha)If you ask me why I buy this game:
I love playing Visual Novels
Recomended by a Friend
Cute Characters
Great Artwork
and many other reasonsOverall Ratings:
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
Needs anime adaptation...
Was this review helpful?
After I began to fetishize mobility handicaps from this game, I had to start taking weekly trips to Walmart to remind myself that nobody in a wheelchair is as 100x bae as Kotori.
Was this review helpful?
Great game, not recommended to buy on Steam though as it is definitely not worth your money since Moe as a middle company to this game does not offer 100% of its original japanese content of the game. If you, unfortunately had baught the game like me before knowing this, kindly follow this steps and pray that it works on your computer.
Was this review helpful?
Why... Now that I finished the game.... I dont know what to do.... Just... Thanks for this game.... and special thanks for creating a person like Ageha.... just... just....
Was this review helpful?
It's fine for what it is, but there are a LOT of better VNs out there. The steam translation is more than a little clunky in several places too, which doesn't do this game any favors. Otherwise, it's cute enough and harmless enough. Probably just not my cup of tea when it comes to visual novels.Really, I don't think there's anything strictly wrong with it, I just personally feel your money could be spent on a better visual novel unless you MUST absolutely devour all the ones Steam puts up for sale in which case, I salute you and your reading stamina. I'll even admit I bought it initally before Steam started getting a TON of great visual novels because I was so happy to see one with some quality up. But compared to Clannad, The Devil on G, Muv-Luv, When They Cry, (and now even Steins's Gate is here on Steam! What!) there are just much BETTER visual novels to spend your money on.
Was this review helpful?
Mhm.. imo it is kind of boring. You know the feel if an Anime got 20+ Episodes and it's gettin' weaker and weaker and you think &Why don't you just made it a 12 Episode Anime?!& I had exactly this feeling while playing it. The Story itself is nice but there are a lot lame conversations... I think i try to finish it 1 time but after that i don't think i play it again.Don't be mad. It is just my opinion..
Was this review helpful?
i cried then masturbated then cried again and in the end of kotoris route i masturbated while crying
Was this review helpful?
The beginning is the definition of yaoi
Was this review helpful?
yeah, GOD is grant my prayer,i wanted this game for the discount,so in summer i get the Deluxe Edition with cheap price xDokay okay i admit it ... this VN is totally GOOD!!!!`1111LOOK, that story is too flawless ...and also, your art iz nize too enjoyz,i like that part when Aoi get ??????? off with Kotori ahahah thats a lot fun ...and Hat the housemate which there it is a DUCK LAWL DAMN..what? a guy become a landlady ... fictitious indeed..HOHO 8.5 FOR THE BEST25hours + in 1 through,it has nothing to do to me :Pas i said this is RECCOMENDED VN!!11!1!!11!regards,sennank aka sseviyyx
Ageha &_& need anime adaptation &3 (Y)
This game very beautiful
A fairly good slice-of-life eroge that had the unfortunate fate of being localized by morons who didn't understand the target audience this game was forPros+Nice slice-of-life plot for majority of game+Main girls and protagonist quite likable (especially Kotori and Amane)+Art is quite nice+Music is quite fitting to game+Unexpectadly large amount of H-Scenes in patchCons-Absolute ????ing butched localization which removed h-scenes, and sensored some dialogue (making Ageha's route almost unplayable)-Romance of game felt a bit standard (though still enjoyable)-Amane's route is locked until you complete Kotori's routeLocalized Version: 3/10 (Almost Unplayable)Regular Version: 8/10 get the Restoration patch for thisSide Note:Kotori&Amane&Ageha&Twins
================================P O R T U G U ? S================================Esse é meu primeiro Visual Novel, dessa forma, logo adianto que esta análise n?o contém opini?o de alguém experiente. O jogo me deixou confuso quanto: os pontos positivos realmente s?o positivos? Os pontos negativos s?o na verdade positivos? Fica ao critério de cada um decidir.Prós:+ Amane, a garota dos sonhos! Grandes seixx! Melhor história n?o apenas por causa da beleza da mesma, mas também pela maturidade da personagem.+ Cenários e personagens muito bem desenhados e detalhados!+ Diversidade de personagens.+ Muitas histórias, vários encerramentos diferentes e muitas horas de gameplay. (Positivo ou Negativo?)+ As músicas s?o boas.+ Possui anima??es, inclusive algumas vezes com elementos em 3D.+ Vários espa?os para salvar o progresso do jogo.+ Exige poucas tomadas de decis?es por parte do jogador. (Positivo ou Negativo?)Contras:- Muitas histórias, vários encerramentos diferentes e muitas horas de gameplay. (Positivo ou Negativo?)- Modo +18 apenas se instalar algum patch. Dica: a instala??o do patch pode atrapalhar o desbloqueio das conquistas e das cartas. Primeiro jogue tudo normalmente, e em seguida jogue com o patch.- Exige poucas tomadas de decis?es por parte do jogador. (Positivo ou Negativo?)Conclus?o:* Para mim o jogo foi muito cansativo! Desbloquear todas as conquistas exige muita paciência, e como n?o tive, em vários momentos acelerei o jogo e fui dormir.* Realmente é um visual novel muito belo esteticamente falando! Em vários momentos fiquei impressionado com o detalhismo dos cenários ao ponto de imaginar como seria bom estar naquele local.================================E N G L I S H================================This is my first Visual Novel, so, this analyse hasn't opinion from experient player. The game left me confused as to: the positive points, are really positives? Are the negative points, positives? You decide.Pros:+ Amane, the dream girl! Big boxxx! Better history not only because her beauty, but mainly for her maturity.+ The ambients and characters are very well designed and detailed!+ Good variety of characters.+ A lot of historys, many finals and hours of gameplay. (Positive or Negative?)+ Good soundtracks.+ This game has animations, sometimes with 3D objects.+ Many slots to save your progress.+ The game has few decision choices. (Positive or Negative?)Cons:- Many histories, finals and hours of gameplay. (Positive or Negative?)- +18 mode only if you install a patch. Tip: The patch installation can cause some bugs to unlock the achievements and the collectible cards. First, play all the game normally (without patch), then install the patch.- The game has few decision choices. (Positive or Negative?)Conclusion:* For me, the game was very tiring! Unlock all achievements requires a lot of patience, and how I hadn't, in various moments I had that put the game in speed mode, then I went sleep.* Visually speaking, this visual novel really is very beautiful! Many times I was impressed with the details from the scenarios at the point to imagine how would be good live there.
had a raging boner the entire time i played. Only bad thing was my sticky keyboard
Even though I have just finished one ending, this visual novel is absolutely a beautiful and inspiring story.
The only downside is the translation. There seems to be several translators and they are not consistent in quality. Some parts are horrible. Fortunately, important parts are acceptable to good.As for the patch, I get the steam version, and I think it's very lovely as it is. I would recommend to play the all-age version.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
If My Heart Had Wings
If My Heart Had Wings - Deluxe Edition - Game and Soundtrack Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐