显卡:OpenGL 2.0
硬盘空间: 500 MB available space
其它:Java required
相关下载/ DOWNLOAD
最新更新大小链接
猜你喜欢 / GUESS YOU LIKE
模拟经营(SIM)
厂商:Frontier Developments
介绍:《过山车之星(Planet Coaster)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
厂商:Might and Delight
介绍:《蹄印:避难2的故事(Paws: A Shelter 2 Game)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
厂商:Green Man Loaded
介绍:《黑死病(The Black Death)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
厂商:CCP Games
介绍:《EVE Gunjack》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
厂商:PlayStation Mobile Inc.
介绍:《万众狂欢(Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
厂商:BetaDwarf
介绍:《强制对决(FORCED SHOWDOWN)》专题站提供本游戏攻略,完整硬盘版下载,官网,官方网站,存档,发售日期,新闻,截图,视频,评测,评分,破解,补丁,修改器,配置,中文,汉化,秘籍等游戏资料...
我要点评/ COMMENTS
CopyRight (C) 3DMGAME- ,All Rights Reserved
服务***:(010-)
商务合作/友情链接:
(全区) (华东/华南)to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: FarSky
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Apr, 2014
Buy FarSky
About This Game
With FarSky, you take the role of Nathan who got lost in the Ocean after the crash of his submarine. You need to learn how to survive in the depths of the Ocean.
Use the environment to gather resources
Build a base to refill your oxygen and manage your items
Craft equipment and weapons to explore and protect yourself in the Ocean depths
Create an in-base farm or go fish hunting to feed yourself
Your ultimate goal is to find all the pieces of your submarine, fix it and reach the surface. You can also choose to play in Sandbox mode to enjoy the game freely.
All maps are randomly generated to immerse you in an unknown world.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equal at 1.6GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated graphics card (OpenGL 2.0)
Storage: 500 MB available space
Additional Notes: Java required
Minimum:
Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Minimum:
Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Additional Notes: Java required
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(41 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(2,871 reviews)
It's a great experience for a good price, but you get tired of it after a while.
One of the BEST SURVIVAL GAMES...
This is a good game but if you dont like games that never get updated its probably not for you id say buy it if its on sale
Get Subnautica instead. Its this but actually really good. Just play this to get prepared for Subnautica.
Andy simulator 11/10 didn't know you could kill Andy's.
would play again very short game
I was under the impression that this game WAS early access. After reading the reviews, I must reccommend Subnautica. In Subnautica the game play is much like this but you can craft things such as aquariums. It's a bummer the devs gave up on this game. It's a pretty decent game. I'm glad I got it at Bundle Stars and not the full retail price.
Very Fun and enjoyable game but is extreamly short
This game has a great potential.
Unfortunatly, it is probably left aside by the developer... Sad.
Bought it on sale (as an Alpha, if I remember correctly... it did not evolve a lot since), I had what I paid for.
There is simply not enough objects to be crafted and the needs are minimal.
At least, the game is stable and bugs are very sparse.
I enjoyed playing it.
Short, Simple, Atmosphereic and beautiful Id wait for a sale though simply because it doesn't take that long to complete the game.
Smearing jellyfish guts on wounds seems to help better then medicinally treated bandages...In all seriousness: Although it is a great game and has potential, the developers are not updating it any longer so we'll never see that potential. Get subnautica, it's like this, but bigger, better, cooler, and it has lots more updates to come. Although i must say the neutral music while playing is amazing.
Was this review helpful?
Get Subnautica instead. Its this but actually really good. Just play this to get prepared for Subnautica.
Was this review helpful?
Short, Simple, Atmosphereic and beautiful Id wait for a sale though simply because it doesn't take that long to complete the game.
Was this review helpful?
Great little short story. You piddle around under water doing crap till you can finally .... woops spoilers.
Was this review helpful?
I was under the impression that this game WAS early access. After reading the reviews, I must reccommend Subnautica. In Subnautica the game play is much like this but you can craft things such as aquariums. It's a bummer the devs gave up on this game. It's a pretty decent game. I'm glad I got it at Bundle Stars and not the full retail price.
Was this review helpful?
This is a good game but if you dont like games that never get updated its probably not for you id say buy it if its on sale
Was this review helpful?
This game has a great potential.
Unfortunatly, it is probably left aside by the developer... Sad.
Bought it on sale (as an Alpha, if I remember correctly... it did not evolve a lot since), I had what I paid for.
There is simply not enough objects to be crafted and the needs are minimal.
At least, the game is stable and bugs are very sparse.
I enjoyed playing it.
Was this review helpful?
Very Fun and enjoyable game but is extreamly short
Was this review helpful?
Might not look like the best survival game at first glance but its definitely worth the buy. A very peaceful yet challenging game at times. Its great if you like immersive solo survival kinda games, or if you just want to kill some time. Good game regardless :)
Was this review helpful?
Andy simulator 11/10 didn't know you could kill Andy's.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website当前位置: &
> 《远空 FarSky》v1.0 四项修改器
《远空 FarSky》v1.0 四项修改器
时间: 17:54:02
类型:修改工具
语言:英文
运行环境:PC
共有0人评分