WOW 求一个nameplates 或者heathontidy plates 5.44.7能用的

ArenaPlates - Enhanced default UI nameplates for Arena
Started by , Jun 15
Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic
ArenaPlates - Enhanced default UI nameplates for ArenaCurrent version: v1.0Features:o Arena123 numbers: For easy use of Arena# macros.o Combat tracker: Changes the color of nameplates out of combat.o Unitname hider: To make the nameplates more simple.You can access the
in the Interface-&Addons frame or with the /arenaplates command.Testers:
HildegardDownload:
My addons:
Any ideas on how to fix this addon for patch 3.3.5? The code seems not to complex, but my Lua coding skills are only simple so far.
Thanks in advance.
Uhm, looks like a good idea to do a version for 3.3.5 since AT is so popular, I have to download the client coz I have never played there.
I think the only change needed would be modify StructurePlate() (the function that creates references to the frames and regions of a nameplate used by the addon), since back on WotLK the nameplate structure was diferent, and change the TOC version.
On the rest of the code I don't use anything that didn't existed on WotLK.
My addons:
One of the best AddOns for Arena. Thanks for your hard work Spyr?!
I really love this addon. Is perfect for people that are getting use to arena1,2,3 macros.
Does this work with platebuffs?
Yeah, should not have any problem.
My addons:
Anyway to make this into a script for an addon, with just the totem filter? Would be extremely grateful!
I think the totem filter will be broken as of today with the new patch and API changes
Do you know about this problem hiding totems that can attack you?
http:// /n95vSb9.png
(cant' post a link here =/)
It seems like a threat glow... how can i fix this?
I will do the script for you when I have time, it can't be done in a short script
My addons:
If the have not changed the nameplate structure it should not have any problem.
My addons:
That's the threat texture, I will try do to a texture:SetAlpha(0); texture.SetAlpha = function() end to make it permanently invisible.I see you have modified it to make it work outside arena, I will add an option to make the totem filter work outdoor in the next version (which will have a configuration UI).
My addons:
Yea i just temporaly edited last line to test out. Would be nice see an config UI.. Great addon anyways!Do you know the possibly ID for hiding stampede nameplates? I just find out a way to hide mirror images, imp swarm and another obnoxious nameplates, but no success for stampede.
Not for a macro or anything, just so I can make it into an addon by itself. Without all the extra stuff like the arenaplates. Unless that is what you were talking about.
Is it possible to show the percent ?
working well in 6.0?
I have changed the TOC version to 6.0 and it works like it did in 5.4.8, at least in my tests (totem list is not updated for 6.0 tho). I have updated it in Curse/WowInterface (pending moderator approval).When I have time I will finish the new version, improved and with Configuration UI.
My addons:
option to hide when out of combat would be great for bg.
Hide what? All totems?
My addons:
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arena, numbers, nameplates, arenaid, addon
Started by , 19 Jan 2017
and 2 more...
Started by , 14 Jan 2017
Started by , 02 Jan 2017
Started by , 31 Dec 2016
Started by , 24 Dec 2016
and 5 more...
18 replies
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&

参考资料

随机推荐