universe sandbox汉化 3 brta5 汉化问题

Universe Sandbox ?
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Universe Sandbox ?. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Universe Sandbox ?.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Unfavorite
This item has been added to your .
Possible bug?
Last Online 3 hrs, 2 mins ago
17 Feb @ 8:03pm
1600 x 900
Unique Visitors
Current Favorites
Elk479 says:
"Possible bug?"
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 16 Steam Achievements
Title: Universe Sandbox
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Apr, 2011
Buy Universe Sandbox
“This is where Universe Sandbox succeeds brilliantly: players experience godly power to create or destroy, while almost unavoidably learning something about the physical properties of our universe.”
87/100 - PC Gamer
“Using the vast range of variables and tools at your disposal you can create some enormously convoluted displays of physics, bending cosmic laws to your will...”
80% - bit-gamer
Universe Sandbox ? Now Avaliable
Universe Sandbox, originally released in 2008 and on Steam in 2011, is no longer in development. We encourage you to check out our long awated sequel,
About This Game
Create and destroy on a scale you've never imagined with the ultimate space simulator.
Harness the power to create black holes, collide galaxies, and manipulate gravity with just a few clicks. Inspired by the software astronomers use to unlock the mysteries of our universe, never before has astronomy been so interactive or so much fun.
Spawn a massive moon to tear apart Saturn’s rings or launch a rogue star to rip the planets from their orbits around our sun. After unleashing catastrophic destruction, create your own solar system and share it with friends.
Interactive, real-time, n-body gravity simulator
Change any property of any object at any time
Real physics, real data, real units, real science
Compare the objects in any simulation with chart mode
Supports anaglyphic 3D glasses and 3D DLP televisions
Built in tutorials and step-by-step activities
Includes 70+ simulations both real and fantastical
Extensive editing and creation tools make it easy to build your own simulations
System Requirements
Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
Video Card: DirectX 9 level graphics card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(25 reviews)
Very Positive
(2,644 reviews)
People should probably buy the updated game. This was worth the sale price though.
It helped me get an A in physics class a few years agoPretty handy thing
Rip Universe Sandbox2008 - 2016Killed by Universe Sandbox Older and Better Brother
Why are people getting this game expecting it to have to have the same features and graphics as the second one? If all that was in the second one was in the first one they wouldn't have made a second one, this isn't Madden.It's a really good game, and a great stepping point from which the sequel was made. You have robust tools at your fingertips, and I certainly had more fun playing this than other space sims I've played in the past. It's far more gamier than a lot of other space sims, but still contains most of the features the other ones posses.If this one isn't on sale for real cheapy cheap or a gift, just get the second one. It has all this one has and more. If you get this one expecting it to have all the features the sequel has, you're an idiot. (I'm writing this review to attempt to balance all the negative reviews basically complaining that it's not as good as the sequel. Yeah, no ????.)
Nice and entertaining.
Got this game expecting explosions when the planets collide.They just bounce off each other.Does anyone know how to get a refund?0/10, would get a refund if I knew how.
I wont lie. this game can get boring very fast. I like to put it on and drink and think about life. I find it give a great perspecive on life.
Legendary Pictures' WARCRAFT, a 3D epic adventure of world-colliding conflict based upon Blizzard Entertainment's globally-renowned universe, is directed by Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) and is written by Charles Leavitt and rewritten by Duncan Jones. The producers are Charles Roven, Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni and Alex Gartner. Stuart Fenegan, Jillian Share and Brent O'Connor serve as executive producers. Blizzard's Chris Metzen co-produces. (C) UniversalRating:PG-13 (for extended sequences of intense fantasy violence)Genre: Action & Adventure , Science Fiction & FantasyDirected By:Duncan Jones Written By:Charles Leavitt , Duncan Jones In Theaters:Jun 10, 2016
wide Runtime: 100 minutes Studio:Universal Pictures
Wish I would have waited for the sequel. It looks like it has more features.
DO NOT GET THE FIRST GAME!!!! THE SECOND ONE IS MUCH BETTER!!!! The graphics suck in this game! If you crash an object into earth, It just leaves a small white spot!!! If you blow up earth, it just splits into smaller earths! In the second game, the collisions are actually realistic, with lava and fragements! Even the gravity is wrong!! There are no animated surfaces or climates or anything from the second game! This game should only be 1-3 dollars! The timestep is confusing, the planet surfaces are ugly, and this is not a realistic game at all!!!Pros- Nothing that isn't also in the second gameCons- Bad graphics, horrible collisions, and no climates1/5 stars
Took me some time to figure out how to have fun but once you realize what you can do in-game theres endless possibilities and hours of fun to be had.Some of the achievements seem impossible to get but diehards with enough time on their hands can get them done.
Was this review helpful?
DO NOT GET THE FIRST GAME!!!! THE SECOND ONE IS MUCH BETTER!!!! The graphics suck in this game! If you crash an object into earth, It just leaves a small white spot!!! If you blow up earth, it just splits into smaller earths! In the second game, the collisions are actually realistic, with lava and fragements! Even the gravity is wrong!! There are no animated surfaces or climates or anything from the second game! This game should only be 1-3 dollars! The timestep is confusing, the planet surfaces are ugly, and this is not a realistic game at all!!!Pros- Nothing that isn't also in the second gameCons- Bad graphics, horrible collisions, and no climates1/5 stars
Was this review helpful?
It helped me get an A in physics class a few years agoPretty handy thing
Was this review helpful?
Distroy the Universe from your computer chair. lol. Have a solid GPU.
Was this review helpful?
Legendary Pictures' WARCRAFT, a 3D epic adventure of world-colliding conflict based upon Blizzard Entertainment's globally-renowned universe, is directed by Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) and is written by Charles Leavitt and rewritten by Duncan Jones. The producers are Charles Roven, Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni and Alex Gartner. Stuart Fenegan, Jillian Share and Brent O'Connor serve as executive producers. Blizzard's Chris Metzen co-produces. (C) UniversalRating:PG-13 (for extended sequences of intense fantasy violence)Genre: Action & Adventure , Science Fiction & FantasyDirected By:Duncan Jones Written By:Charles Leavitt , Duncan Jones In Theaters:Jun 10, 2016
wide Runtime: 100 minutes Studio:Universal Pictures
Was this review helpful?
457 people found this review funny
What can I say?1 hour of gameplay to explore the universe and get 12 of 16 achievements.10000 hours to get the final 4 achievements AND become extremely good at doing nothing, seeing only the endless nothingness that exists in space, endeavouring to explore strange new worlds but seeing nothing, going where no man has gone before ..... wait .... that has already been done. There is nothing to see in our universe ...... NOTHING.11/10. Would do another 10000 hours to finally see something.
Was this review helpful?
52 people found this review funny
Explore the Universe and make &what -if& scenarios. Many hours of fun.
Was this review helpful?
When I say that I'd reccomend this game it's only to a small niche of people. Because I happen to fall in the niche I rather liked Universe Sandbox, though I can see where many people woud not. Universe Sandbox is pretty self explanatory in the title, its a astrophysics sandbox in which you can create and destroy solar systems, galaxys, or even galaxy clusters (if your computer is beefy enough) Many stats and attributes are tracked as you simulate the astral dance of heavenly bodies.
Things like density, spin, velocity, mass, and heat are all tracked and simulated to give you the most realistic expierience possible. Unfortunately, it doesnt get very realistic. My biggest gripe I would suppose is the physics. The game uses Eular math, or if you have a processing power Runge Kata. But eventually stable orbits will do someting completely random, sending a few planets and stars on random vectors straight out if your little &pitri dish&. This doesnt bother me too much because it mostly only happens when it comes to simulating galaxies. On the solar system level it does quite well and it has enough options to accomodate nearly any computer's processing power. That is, if you can navigate the menus.
Theres lots of options and statistics for every celestial body and you can edit every fascet. the problem is, this creates a very confusing series of menus, with confusing abbreviations and volcabulary if you're not already familiar with scientific notation and units of measurement. If the menus were a bit more friendly I think it would open up this game to alot more people. The actual simulation field can be a bother to wrangle too. I found it sometimes likes to snap focus to nearly every other celestial body but the one I want to focus on. The &searchbar& at the top ended up being my best friend.
If youre like me, and you can wrangle the menus and put up with the sometimes sketchy simulation, it truely is a universe at your fingertips. This simulator will only take you as far as your imagination (or processor) will take you. Binary systems, rings around Earth -- have you ever wondered what it would look like if the earth had a ring then the moon crashed through it?
The possiblities are more or less limitless, given your computer can handle the math. If youre into astronomy, physics or just enjoy space to any degree, this game is worth checking out.
Without an actual objectives or things to accomplish, this game falls short of actually being a game. It would be better described as an app. This one probably isnt right for the masses, but just right for the armchair astronomer in me.
Was this review helpful?
348 people found this review funny
Destroyed the earth with a sun sized teapot.I also made the earth orbit around Gabe Newells head.10/10
Was this review helpful?
Because you've always wanted to shoot earth into the sun
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website您查询的关键词仅在网页标题或指向此网页的链接中出现。
(搜索和网页的作者无关,不对其内容负责。搜索快照谨为网络故障时之索引,不代表被搜索网站的即时页面。)
[text]关灯返回顶部&>&宇宙沙盒3(宇宙沙盘3) - 让我们摧毁地球!(Universe Sandbox 3 - Let s destroy the Earth!)
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器宇宙沙盒3(宇宙沙盘3) - 让我们摧毁地球!(Universe Sandbox 3 - Let s destroy the Earth!)全新的 Universe Sandbox 3 视频。我们可以看到,与以前的版本相比,宇宙沙盒版本有很多的图形和物理方面的改进。前几天,我去宇宙沙盒论坛问一些现实的问题,得到的回答是,开发团队的版本3是现实的可能。因此,我很高兴地看到,美国3实际上是。特别是相对论效果。(谷歌翻译实在是太渣了)分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
全新的 Universe Sandbox 3 视频。我们可以看到,与以前的版本相比,宇宙沙盒版本有很多的图形和物理方面的改进。前几天,我去宇宙沙盒论坛问一些现实的问题,得到的回答是,开发团队的版本3是现实的可能。因此,我很高兴地看到,美国3实际上是。特别是相对论效果。(谷歌翻译实在是太渣了) 简介全新的 Universe Sandbox 3 视频。我们可以看到,与以前的版本相比,宇宙沙盒版本有很多的图形和物理方面的改进。前几天,我去宇宙沙盒论坛问一些现实的问题,得到的回答是,开发团队的版本3是现实的可能。因此,我很高兴地看到,美国3实际上是。特别是相对论效果。(谷歌翻译实在是太渣了)[+展开简介]
官方下载友情链接反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利

参考资料

随机推荐