侠盗grand theft auto v: episodes from libertyCity已停止工作

Win7 玩游民星空下载侠盗猎车手4运行双R之后出现Grand Theft Auto:Episodes from liberty City 已停止工作_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: SecuROM(TM)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Apr, 2010
Buy Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
$29.99 USD
Buy Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
includes Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty City.
$69.99 USD
About This Game
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony together and does not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.
In The Lost and Damned, experience Liberty City as Johnny, a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club's President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?
The Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka &Gay Tony&), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.
System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / Windows XP - Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
Other Requirements: Initial activation requires Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, Games for Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.
Other Requirements:
Initial activation requires Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, Games for Windows - LIVE, Microsoft’s Windows .NET Framework, and Internet Explorer.
You must accept the license available online /eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms.
The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity.
The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
For information about online services, fees, restrictions, or software license terms that may apply to this game, please visit
Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 (C)
Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, the Rockstar Games
, Grand Theft Auto, Episodes from Liberty City, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony, Take-Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or other foreign countries.
Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright (C)
by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
Euphoria is a registered trademark of NaturalMotion Ltd.
The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More like this
(161 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(5,693 reviews)
Review Type
All&(5,820)
Positive&(4,382)
Negative&(1,438)
Purchase Type
All&(5,820)
Steam Purchasers&(5,693)
Key Activations&(127)
All Languages&(5,820)
Your Languages&(2,423)
Display As:
Most Helpful
2,383 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
The best way to play this game is to ignore all outlets offering the product for purchase legitimately. Heres what you do. Close this page, go to google, and torrent it. The game does not work on newer systems without an amazingly complicated process of messing with some simple directories. The game is broken. If a game won't work legitimately, remove it from the market or patch the issue. If Rockstar thinks that we don't know how simple and cheap it would be to fix, then they're lying to themselves and deserve to lose sales to piracy. Simple as that. Pirate it, you'll have no problems. Pay to not play.
Was this review helpful?
Haven't been able to play this at all. Social Club just doesn't want to work...
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Want the game to work on a modern PC?Step One, download ?????????-0.999b7.rar and copy all contents to the game directory.Step two, if you are having crashes. Go to the link below and follow the instructions.If the above doesn't work, try
&-- Instructions on how to bypass SecuROMIf that doesn't work head over toW W W . G A M E C O P Y W O R L D . C O M &--steam likes to remove this linkor
and download a fixed EXE for the game.If nothing works above. Write a nasty letter to Rockstar games. Insist with all their money to fix their games for PC. If you get no response, hire a lawyer and sue for emotional distress. I would love to recommend this game but, because there are some steps you need to take in order to get the game to work. I just can't. Rockstar is a major studio with massive amout of money, there is no reason they can't fix their games, especially if they keep selling them on steam.
Was this review helpful?
Disliked only for the ???????t with WIndows Live. You need an account on this crap to be able to save your game.
Was this review helpful?
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City*In this review, I'll be covering TLaD and TBoGTStory (TBoGT) - I loved it, full of action. Last mission was really cool. But some missions could be better. 9/10Story (TLaD) - It was alright, it had many awesome moments, but at the same time the game felt really dark. 8/10Storyline Length (TBoGT) - Around 3 hours or so. Maybe a bit more.Storyline Length (TLaD) - Again, around 3 hours or so, or even more.AI (Both games) - Just like in GTA IV, easy to kill, fun to interact with. with your car. Just, brilliant. But they are a tiny bit stupid. 9/10Experience (TBoGT) - You'll have an amazing time playing this! Great intro, great ending, great freemode. 10/10Experience (TLaD) - It's a bit dark, but fun. It had an ok intro, brilliant and satisfying ending, good freemode. 8/10Graphics (TBoGT) - Very nice and full of colour. Very detailed. Loved it. 10/10Graphics (TLaD) - I'd say it had more detail than TBoGT, but it certainly lacked the colour that TBoGT and GTA IV had. I'm not saying it's black and white, it just doesn't have as much colour. Like, the sky is almost always cloudy, the yellow taxis aren't AS yellow. But it's still ok. 7/10Sounds / Voice Acting (TBoGT) - Very nice, the voice acting was brilliant, the car sounds were good, many different radio stations for different radio types. My favourite is Electro Choc. Gun sounds are quite good aswell. 10/10Sounds / Voice Acting (TLaD) - Just like TBoGT, voice acting is great, bike sounds are good, a lot of radio stations, and I think there are other guns which have awesome sounds. 10/10Controls (Both games) - Takes a while to get used to the helicopter, but everything else is just great! 10/10Overall (TBoGT) - 10/10Overall (TLaD) - 9/10These are great games, and I recommend you try it if you haven't already! Isn't much to say here, as I said everything up there. Erm... Enjoy the game, I guess xD
Was this review helpful?
f*ck microsoft, f*ck soicial club.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
JUST EH! PUKE PUKE! PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT A WO***NG GAME! DOWNLOAD THE CRACKED VERSION INSTEAD OR DOWNLOAD A CRACK IN ORDER TO START THE GAME SMOOTHLY!
Was this review helpful?
It wont even let me log in to social club, I was having a bad day and now its even worse :[
Was this review helpful?
WOW, What a game(s) both being the same but different gameplay mechanics implemented, felt really different of each one.I started with TBOGT, I hated it when the flying missions started and I though they will never end! But I loved them because I'm not going to lie I SUCKED AT FLYING HELICOPTERS! Now I can thanks to this missions! :-D , the Objective Score looks like it was implemented on GTA V after this, that was cool, felt like fresh old optional objectives, really cool tho. I really don't recomend it to people that are really sensitive to terrorism topics, because this &Episode& has a lot of Terrorism on it. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK (This is only for those kind of people, for the rest you'll enjoy it), the story was filled with a lot of funny moments and how they connect to the base game GTA IV really explains all the events happened that was clever!Then I played TLAD, I really HATED IT at first because you need to follow your gang It was like &caged& because you don't like maybe get orders from a major command? (when you already get them with the missions lol?), anyways I liked the crew system XCOM-like but the best part for me was the CREW HELP! WOAH, I felt really special! because sometimes I really needed help and they where just a call away and I never felt alone, BROTHERS FOREVER! this episode was not funny on the same way as TBOGT, but was SUPER FILLED with action, WARS and SHOOTINGS EVERYWHERE so CRAZEEEEE! was really cool in that aspect. The Objective Score was not in this &Episode&, and the bikes where superb but I don't know it felt more shorter for me than TBOGT, maybe because I mostly didn't stopped playing it because it was so good. Both Episodes are brutal and I really enjoyed them, hope to see more like this content on future GTA Titles.Mods used: - RealityIV- Real Gunshots Sounds- Realistic Driving EFLC- Flashlight 4 Weapons- ColAccel- ScriptHook .NET- ?????????If you are getting stuck on &No. 3& Mission (TBOGT) after you are going to pull down the cars and after the race cinematics just skip them to avoid freezing on loading, if doesn't load the mission at all enable Vsync or limit the framerate via command line.If you are falling through the ground in TLAD when starting the game and you are using &ColAccel& just delete or rename &colCache.dat& and start the game again.Hope you enjoy it as I did!
Was this review helpful?
This is a great game but unplayable with modern systems without work arounds you have to do yourself. Rockstar should stop selling this, add a warning and good instructions or FIX IT.
Was this review helpful?
Played it on PS3 but Rockstar can't seem to make anything work right for PC, this gem doesnt work on my laptop with windows 7, doesnt work on my wifes windows 8 and doesnt work on my gaming PC windows 10. So guess it works on MAC so don't buy unless you like Iphones
Grand theft Auto: Episodes from liberty City. If this review was in 2009 when this conntent was released it would of got a 10/10 but now it's a 7/10 because of these reasons.1) you need a games for windows live account which is an xbox live account and is really hard to get working.2) social club on gta iv and it's dlc does not work half the time but if you wanna just play single player then you are fine.3) not many people play multiplayer because of this issue. verdict: recommend if you only wanna play single player but if you wanna mess about on multiplayer then you can try getting online but it's slim to none that you will be able to play online.
Can't play the game anymore
It is fun but sometimes i have problems playing online like needing suck ??? games for windows live and social club sign in faliures but apart from that single player is good i guess.
for everybody that complains about the game not working without windows games live...you do understand that there is a mod that enables you to play the game AND save it AND play online without games for windows do you?that mod also makes the game run without social club...and that mod exists for almost 5 years or more now...overall this standalone DLC is amazing, i loved both stories, but yeah the original GTA IV story is much more in depth and interesting.i wouldn't recommend buying EFLC from steam, but from sites like ??? or ??????? its a steal and really worth its price!8/10 for me (only because using that mod is nowadays a necessity to play the game)
Very good game
Rockstar's wonderful Social Club does not work for me. Can't login, can't play the game. How is this even on the store in this state? So many people seem to be upset about this.GG WP
i DON T undestad, Today I install this game, i put off Line Mode and Work !!!
and works in
multiplayer, singing into the account.Is the Spanish version.
Oerative system
86 Bits SP 1.Very Very Good Game.!!!!
GTA 4 ExelsSorry for my bad English.
this video helped make the game run, you still won't be able to play online I think, haven't tested that, I am hoping that this will help people and bring up the ratings, but I recommend this game, it has a good story, graphics will make your eyes bleed if you are used to playing GTA V, but download a mod or whatever, 8/10 will play again.
Episodes from Liberty City is a great addon to the series. The tones of each side game are a great change and the games themselves are full of stuff to do.(Fix for the Social Club DRM. This fix works for the main game too)I will say that it was a pain to get online features to work.the social club took 3 days on and off spamming the login button in order for GTA IV vanilla to work. (EFLC took 3 tries, hardly any spamming)you *H***E* to spam it to work. exiting the program and reopening at random too.Once the social club finally logs in, if you want to avoid the painful log in screen before opening the game every time and you *WANT ONLINE FEATURES ENABLED TOO* you have to get into an online game first.next you have to alt tab and go into the game folder and find the &paul.dll& filerename the file to &paul.dll.disabled& while the multiplayer game is still running.you will have to exit the game after the match kicks you out for alt tabbing for too long (or whatever reason it tells you)relaunch the game from steam and you're good to play online without having to use the seemingly non functional social club log in screen.this worked for me and is definately going to work for you. the social club servers are up and running for GTA IV it just takes a while for you to get through the log in screen.I'm still annoyed that i had to jump through hoops in order to get full functionality of the game.SecuROM is the worst DRM service. at least Games for Windows Live serves it's purpose (another drm layer, multiplayer and achievements)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website侠盗猎车手5提示Grand Theft Auto V已停止工作怎么办_百度知道Grand.Theft.Auto.Episodes.from.Liberty.City.破解后进入游戏到You are not signed inYou are not signed in.You will need to sign in to save your progress and to be awarded Achievements.Do you want to sign in now?首次运行游戏,就提示这个,然后我就enter代表YES,ESC代表NO,然后我按“ENTER”键没有反应,如果我按“ESC”键,就轮流循环显示及个人,一直显示,这是个什么情况啊
这是要你注册的提示.
所以要选择YES呀,但是我按“ENTER”没有反应啊
那就不该选yes,选了yes就要填用户名和密码了吧,你有吗?不知道除了yes有没有暂时不注册的选项,如果有就选那个。
看到有选择yes破解的,我进不去,郁闷,如果选择no也也只是循环显示图片啊,那就是这游戏玩不了了啊!
八成破解的有问题了,看看有没有破解说明或者下载的网址,别人是不是有这个情况,没准解决了呢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐