冠军对决点击客户端出现the application failed to initialize failed无法进入

Vision For Tomorrow
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).click on ok to terminate the application.
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).click on ok to terminate the application.
Workaround 1:
Clean the .NET Framework components completely from control panel and Follow the below 10 steps:
Open control panel, click Add\Remove Programs and uninstall the .NET Framework.
Run .NET Framework cleanup Utility to clean the .NET Framework components completely.Download:
If it prompts for System restart then restart it
Navigate to Windows folder: “C:\Windows\”
Rename folder “assembly” to “assembly1“
Rename folder “Microsoft.NET” to “Microsoft.NET1“
Open registry: Click Start | Run | type regedit.exe | Click OK.
Navigate To: “HKLM\Software\Microsoft” registry
Delete .NETFramework key
Install Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 SP1.
Workaround 2:
[For Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Window 8]
You must use “Turn Windows features on or off” in the Control Panel to install or configure Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1″
Go to: start/control panel/programs and features
On the top left you should see “Turn windows features on or off” click on that
Find “Microsoft .NET framework 3.5.1″ when the window opens
Click the + sign next to it to expand it so you can now see:
“Windows Communication Foundation HTTP Activation”
“Windows Communication Foundation HTTP non-Activation”
Make sure there is a tick in both boxes and select OK.
Workaround 3:
Open control panel, click Add\Remove Programs and uninstall the Software.
Clean the application path.
Re-Install the Software And make sure that you are running the setup as Run as Administrator.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the .
Our Websites
Recent Posts
Phone: +91-80-
Fax: +91-80-2654人阅读
Web Developer(13)
&&s &application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005)& error have some temporary fixes.Google chrome (chrome.exe) did not work for me initially, and I got the Google chrome error:&
&The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005).Click on OK to terminate the application.&
I was disappointed and doing a search revealed that several people were
reporting the same problem on various windows platforms including windows vista (SP1, ultimate), windows XP3 or windows XP2.So
the error seem to have been triggered in different versions of windows
vista and windows XP platforms and it is not specific to any one of
them.Also, the bug was reportedly caused by &Symantec Endpoint Protection&, though in my case, I was not using any symantec product.&&
If you faced &The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005).Click on OK to terminate the application.& error with google chrome (chrome.exe) and you are using symantec, then you could try the following steps:&
Back up the registry on an affected system
Open the registry on the Agent system by entering regedit from a run prompt
Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/SysPlant
Open the Start DWORD
Change the value to 4 to disable the drivers
Reboot the system to commit the changes
The above registry solution to fix the Google chrome error was issued in symantec forums.Read it .
The other easier solution is to run Google Chrome with --no-sandbox
(with two dashes before &no&). To run it with the above option, edit
the property of the shortcut you use to launch Google chrome and add
the above option at the end of the &target& line (after the path to the
chrome exe) i.e. Right click your shortcut to &Google Chrome& and click
Properties. In the target text field, add a space then add --no-sandbox
(with two dashes before &no&) right after the ending quotation mark.
Run using this shortcut.However make sure that there is a space in
between the ending quotation mark and the --no-sandbox
option that you add.You could find a shortcut to google chrome on your
desktop.Also note that you should use two dashes before &no&.See the
pic. below.&
You are in effect loosing the sandbox effect of Google Chrome.
What is sandboxing in Google chrome?
Sandboxing is a special feature in Google chrome, to prevent malware from
installing itself onto computer/PC.It also prevents what happens in one
tab from affecting the other tabs i.e each tab runs as a seperate
process and for each of these processes, all the rights have been
stripped.&
Hence, each of these processes are isolated and the websites/web applications you run via these processes can compute but they cannot write files to your hard drive or read files from sensitive areas like your documents or desktop.&
From the above, it is clear that sandboxing has lots of goodness and
one would not like to loose this feature of google chrome. However note
that sandboxing is only an additional security feature in google.&&
Update: If you are facing crashes with Google chrome, it might be due to winhttp.dll. Read here
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:14741次
排名:千里之外
转载:16篇
(1)(11)(10)***完vr网球4运行时出现了问题 failed to initialize games for windows live 怎么解决_百度知道Apache Tomcat/7.0.26 - Error report HTTP Status 401 - Bad credentialstype Status reportmessage Bad credentialsdescription This request requires HTTP authentication (Bad credentials).Apache Tomcat/7.0.26Computer Crashing - Open Program - Application Failed To Initialize
Apr 23, 2008
I'm using Windows XP on a home computer. My computer keeps crashing. It locks up and I have to pull the plug. If I'm in a forum, lines of type start disappearing. If I'm trying to open a program
I get an error message like &application failed to initialize.& Yesterday I got a Runtime error message: &This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.&
I ran Trend antivirus program and Webroot spysweeper, but no problems identified.
I keep getting messages from Bigfix that a problem was encountered but by then I can't get Bigfix to open because it's locked up. I ran a dxdiag but it showed no problems either. The problem started when I ran the Uniblue registry sweeper which I thought was free. It identified some old stuff but charged a fee to fix it, so I deleted Uniblue. I went into regedit and removed Uniblue and while I was there I removed several old games from Gamehouse that had been uninstalled over the past year. I swear I didn't touch anything else in the registry! Please keep responses simple and specific as I don't know much about computers.
I just tried to open Incredimail and got the following message:
IncMail.exe Application Error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000044). Click on OK to terminate the application. Surprisingly, my computer didn't lock up yet and I was able to return here to edit my post, but a crash is coming....
Similar Messages:
ADVERTISEMENT
Apr 30, 2007
I would appreciate any useful information. Making sly remarks is childish.I to have received the message: &USERINIT.exe Application failed to initialize& after removing software that was previously install and may have been causing the computer to not get a TCP/IP number. Now I can not get to the desktop, It hangs.I agree sometimes reloading a cleaned of hard drive may be the only way to resolve a problem. However, first see if there are any quick fixes that may save some time. If all you can say is start over again from scratch then you are wasting your time and everyone else's that reads for some answers.
Jul 10, 2009
The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000142).Click on OK to terminate the application .
Nov 19, 2006
I have Windows XP. I update my Virus Subscription in January every year and this year Norton said they no longer support the one I was using. I updated to the latest version and it included Pop up blocking and a bunch of other stuff.
When it ran the scan it came up with a bunch of things and I diligently followed all the instructions to take care of them. (I don't know if this has ANYTHING to do with my problem but from some of the other posts I thought it might.) To make a long story short, I tried to update to Windows Media Player 10 to interface an MP3 player my daughter wanted to use.
When I did this I got the following message. 'The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150004). Click on OK to terminate application.'
After 2 days of trying to figure out what is causing this, I reverted back to the previous version I had and was grateful I got it back.
Now, a few months later, I am working on something for my job and I go to install the software I need and the same message appears!
So, I need some help.
I am somewhat tech savvy but I haven't read code since learning Fortran in college 20 years ago!
May 21, 2005
when I start my computer.
The first error message I get is Application error Inicio.exc failed to initialize properly (Ox000142). The second one is APVXDWIN.exe failed to start because pavall.dll was not found Re-installing the application may fix this proble.
I am running Windows XP
Dec 27, 2007
So I have been having this issue with a program crashing and displaying a error message. Also just a note, This problem is happening on a windows xp pro machine. When the icon to start the application is clicked the program automatically displays the error. So I never actually get into the application. The error message reads &application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000005& (0xc0000005 means an access violation memory error occurred) Now this is odd because the program works on other computers(of all different types)amd64, amd64x2, Intel core2duo, Intel celeron D, and a regular Intel P4 board. All with various different rams and such, leading me to assume this is not a hardware problem. I have tried to use the built in program error debugger in windows &Dr. Watson& to get a error log. but for some reason the program does write to the file.
Apr 22, 2008
I'm getting a LOT of error messages and having to reboot all the time. Let me see if I can explain what is happening... if my explaination isn't clear.. please ask me the questions you may need to know to be able to answer me 'When oppening an application I get: Application failed to initialize properly.'Or ¬ enough quota is avialbe to process the command'I use PCcillen and have had tech support did an hour going through my computer and have stated that there are 'no irus's'.Outlook:
Sometimes when I go into find a file I get this type of error: Application or DLL C:Program FilesCommon FilesSytemMAPI1033outex.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this againt your installation diskette.
Aug 9, 2005
When shutting down or restarting my computer I get the following message for about one twentieth of a second then a warning sound and finally the machine shuts down or reboots as normal.Can something be done to remove or settle this warning?&The application failed to initialize because the window station is shuttingdown.&
Mar 19, 2010
I use Windows XP with SP3 installed and when I turn on my computer and it gets to the log in screen it doesn't show the regular long in for XP but the clasic one. Also when I get into my profile (or anyone else for that matter) it says the following. &Explorer.EXE - Application error. The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc000001d).& All the other sites I went to say to open up the task manenger but when I go to do that it says.
Jan 10, 2009
Im out of my depth here and after searching through Microsoft help topics and trying various things still no luck. After doing a repair with the XP disc I have ended with with more problems than before. I was going to make first priority SP1/2 as my system is now warning me.
When I try I get this message.
The procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll. Int Explorer 7 wont open:
Same message as before. Tried to download updates (using Mozilla) but it requires IE 5 or above.
WMPlayer wont open An internal error has occured , Office Word, Excell etc
:The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002) Tried to unistall IE7 Control panel wont open
Jan 2, 2007
I uninstalled Windows Defender ages ago as soon as I realized that it had just been hogging the CPU. For some reason, an error message pops up on startup: &The application failed to initialize: 0x800106ba. The problem caused the Windows Defender service to stop. For information on how to manually start a service, see the Help and Support center.&
Aug 6, 2005
i'm having an issue in Windows XP MCE 2005. the media center application keeps crashing as soon as i open it.
Dec 6, 2005
I can't open a program I always use. I am told it is a 16 byte application.
Aug 19, 2008
When I right click on a file and go to properties and go to &opens with& and click &change&: The option box at the bottom that states: &Always use the selected program to open this kind of file& - is faded out and cannot be unchecked. How do you change this so this option is available?
Dec 30, 2005
I have Flight Sim 2004 and it will start to the first open of TITLE PAGE then get Error screen. I got back to the ERROR LISTS and this is what appears. &Faulting Application fs9.exe, version 9.0.0.30612, Faulting module fsui dll, version 9.0.0.30612, fault address 0x00032ef0. Cannot get anywhere with M/Soft Help. I have a massive amount of added planes,scenery,textures gauges etc and would hate to loose it all and have to reload the original. The files are to big to backup so I hope that there is a way to repair the fault address item.
Sep 10, 2007
&The application failed to initialize properly (0x). Click on OK to terminate the application.& Since I installed Visual Studio 2005, I've been getting this error when trying to run Soulseek, which has been working fine before. After OK, the same message comes up again, and after OK again, it closes and Soulseek doesn't run.The same thing happens trying to run Media Player Classic, and the HijackThis installer.Some googling suggested that other people had similar problems with other programs that might be .NET Framework related. I tried reinstalling Framework 2.0, installing 3.0, without any luck. Finally, I uninstalled Visual Studio and everything I could identify as installed with it, but still nothing.
Apr 17, 2008
I recently started up my computer and it said: ' This application has failed to start because MSVCP60.dll was not found. Re-installing this application may fix this problem.' I have tried chkdsk /r and safe mode but nothing.
Mar 22, 2006
media center edition HP 3700 amd athlon computer Newbie here..At the end of start up (when loading) on my computer I get a box in the middle of my screen saying DISCover (on top)
then underneath, it says,
Socket failed to initialize. I can click OK and it will go away or I can X out of it and it will go away, however I do not feel that this should be happening. Can anyone help..
I will try to give more info as we go. I believe DISCover has something to do with the media edition XP I have?
Nov 10, 2004
I've had Win XP Pro installed on a new system for about 2 years now and suddenly nothing wants to work. When I boot up, Windows loads normally but then I get this error message: &TRdww:cwindowssystem32undll32.exe: rundll32.exe& also &The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000005) click ok to terminate application&Upon doing so ONLY Microsoft Word will run. Nothing else will, no internet explorer or any other application. When I reboot in 'safe mode' most things will work...except the printer spooler (I assume drivers are not loaded)I've run several Anti-virus scans and have turned up nothing. I've also done a system-restore to an earlier time and no change!
Aug 24, 2008
I usually don't turn my computer off, but let it hibernate. This never caused problems, but lately, everytime after about a week, Windows became unstable. Part of the text disappears from the screen, like some text from web pages and the text 'start' on the start menu. When I try to start programs, I get various error messages, like 'The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000012d)'. When I close some programs, the system seems to work again for a couple of minutes, but then the problems start again. (It might also occur when i do not use hibernate, but keep my computer on for a couple of days, but I didnt try this.) It looks like Windows is running out of memory or running out of some other resource? How can i check which resource is exactly running out? Physical memory is 458,224 kB, of which at the time of the problem about 84MB free and 114 MB system cache - not very different from the values during normal use.Kernel memory during time of the problem is total 188 MB - a lot higher than during normal use. However, I don't know what kernel memory is, how to reduce it, and whether it might cause this kind of problems. I am using Windows XP Home SP3. Processor is AMD Sempron 3000+.
Aug 21, 2005
Difficulty facing to get to group policy editor via run box and to fix the group policy management snap in.
Aug 15, 2008
Hello! I am nkraoji I am using Win-XP Professional SP-2.While opening the Group Policy Editor by typing &gpedit.msc& in Run dialog box, immediately a small window titling 'Microsoft Management Console' comes up depicting the following error message :Snap-in failed to initialize:Name : Group Policy Object EditorCLSID : {8FC0B734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-E3}
Nov 6, 2005
I recently ran into some CD-Rom problems and the hp website recommended that I uninstall and re-install Record now, which is a CD burning program that comes standard with Windows XP.I did uninstall it, but when I reinstalled it, an error message kept popping up when I tried to use it saying that the program couldn't initialize and that I would have to restart the computer or re-install the software.I need the following: a way to redownload the file from a different source in an EXE form, or I need a free program that can Make exact copies of CDs, create my own music cds or create data discs.
Jul 28, 2005
Problem with getting device manager to display.Right click of my computer properties hardware device manager and I get a window titled &Microsoft Management Console& &Snap-in failed to initalize CLSID:{742468FC-4C96-11D0-ABEF-0020A-F6B0B7A}&I get it that something is missing, but what? I've tried going to the MMC to add a snap-in but the same window pops up again. Everything on this PC is exactly the same as my other one except that one has some DVD editting software. But they were both installed and maintained (updated) equally.
Mar 14, 2010
I'm having a problem opening almost any program on my computer after a crash during shutdown (just after a Windows update). When I double-click the icon it looks as if it is loading and nothing ever opens. If I look in task manager ,however, firefox.exe or whatever program I tried running is running, but using 50% the CPU resources and a window never opens. Chkdsk ran after the crash and I tried sfc /scannow and it did get ie8 to open up, but it freezes with 50% of the CPU usage, according to task manager, and still does not allow browsing. Even after uninstalling and re-installing Firefox I still can't get it to open.I tried the following experiment
Open Firefox, then IE8, each use 50% of CPU resources, but neither allows browsing (Firefox does not even open a window).
May 26, 2005
When trying to upgrade to MSN Messenger 7
from MSN 6 I got this error mesage UNABLE TO LOCATE COMPONANT this application has failed to start CRYPTNET.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this
Sep 23, 2004
I just bought a HP Laptop Computer and it has installed in it, Works for Windows. When I try to run the word processor part it come up with this message: &The Application Failed to start because LTKRN13N.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.&I click [ok] and the window closes. Then another windows opens and says this: Windows cannot access one or more required files. The files may have been renamed, deleated or moved. Try re-installing Works and then starting the program again.
Jan 28, 2006
I am using Windows XP
on my laptop and now when I try to boot it gives me a blank screen and says &application failed to start, and then something about the userinit.exe&.
Mar 18, 2006
when i try to download a program and then open it i cant i keep getting a error saying this..The application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135) Chick on ok to terminate the application. What should i do to fix this? Does that mean i dont have no more memory on my pc or what?
Mar 19, 2006
Sometime last week I started getting an error message at startup that hirp.exe application failed to start because Frnu.dll could not be found.I couldn't find out anything about these two files on the Internet but concerned that I now get this message everyday.Any clues what these files are,if they are harmful or helpful to the computer, and how to keep the error message from coming up?
Oct 30, 2006
I'm using Windows XP Sp2 and when I restarted my computer I could not open up any program even windows programs like control panal or even solitaire. The hour glass just shows up on the screen and then goes away without anything opening. I tried a system restore by my computer will not let me restart except a hard restart and then the System restore errors out because of the hard restart. Im not sure if this is a windows problem or a virus problem. I have stopzilla and spy bot as well as adaware.
Copyrights 2005-15 , All rights reserved

参考资料

随机推荐