迷情英文的英文怎么写?

风纪社00104
Jack is six yeas old.He has no sisters.But he has a brother.His brother's name is Mike .Jack likes eating apples,oranges and bananas.Sometimes he eats some of his brother's apples.And Mike often hits for this.He doesn't like Mike then.This September he is going to school.It's his ninth day at school.Jack and his classmates are having a new lesson."Jack,what is five minus three,please?"aska the teacher."It's…It's…""Now,listen to me," says the teacher."If your sister has five apples,and you eat three of them…""But I have no sisters,"Jack says."Oh,sorry.But do you have any brothers?""Yes.""Now,if your brother has five apples,and you eat three of them,tell ma now…""He'll certainly give me a good beating,"Jack says quickil.翻译:杰克六岁了,他没有姐姐.但是他有一个哥哥.他哥哥的名字叫迈克.杰克喜欢吃苹果,橙子和香蕉.有时他吃了一些他哥哥的苹果.迈克经常为这事打他.他不喜欢迈克.这个九月他进入了学校.在学校的第九天.杰克和他的同学正在学新课.“杰克,请告诉我五减三等于几?”老师问道.“是……是……”“现在听我说,”老师说.“如果你姐姐有五个苹果,你吃了三个……”“但是我没有姐姐,”杰克说.“哦,抱歉,你有哥哥吗?”“有!”“现在,如果你哥哥有五个苹果,你吃了三个,告诉我……”“他当然会好好的打我一顿!”杰克很快的说.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
迷情的英文
英文翻译mistythe adventure&&&& lose one' ...&&&& sentimen ...&&&&avventura, l;adventure&&&& vertigo&&&&slam dance&&&&lost in the night city&&&&august rush&&&&"&&&&devil face, angel heart&&&&l.i.e; long island expressway&&&&a ostra e o vento&&&& otets i syn&&&&parlour songs&&&&a month by the lake&&&&purity
例句与用法Walt whitman ' s post - colonialism and the nation building惠特曼的后殖民迷情与国族建构Former vampire games - 4455 miniclip games吸血迷情小游戏- 4399小游戏Cinespot : devil face , angel heartCinespot动映地带:变脸迷情24 hours in the life of a woman迷情24小时1990 music special - hacken and siuwai have been together for many years , but they break up because of a quarrel , and their vacation plan has been can . .热浪迷情克勤李克勤与小慧刘小慧本为一对相恋多年的情侣,却因一次争执而分手,二人的旅游计划亦因此而告吹。 Every day residents go to the seven - terminal “ computer cove ” to click furiously on colorful , nonviolent , relatively simple games like bejeweled , bookworm and chuzzle他们每天到有七台电脑的“计算机山谷”去玩那些画面色彩丰富、无暴力内容且相对简单的游戏,象钻石迷情、书呆子和毛虫脸。 As i have said above , since a clergyman is employed to substitute " lung po " a representative figure of hong kong ghostbuster that is usually portrayed by actress law lan , it is not hard to expect some religious " exorcist " scenes导演锺少雄的表现一向参疵,拍过的电影以刑杀之法和阴阳爱比较出色,近作变脸迷情则差强人意。 1990 music special - hacken and siuwai have been together for many years , but they break up because of a quarrel , and their vacation plan has been cancelled . hacken travels to biji island , and meets two passionate girls wing and shirley . .热浪迷情克勤李克勤与小慧刘小慧本为一对相恋多年的情侣,却因一次争执而分手,二人的旅游计划亦因此而告吹。 &&
汉语解释 &1. &迷恋沉溺。 && ? 《拾遗记?后汉》附 南朝 梁 萧绮 录: “ 成安 二帝……迷情狗马, 爱好龙鹤, 非明王之所闻示于后也。” & &2. &指迷恋世情俗念的人。 && ? 《坛经?付嘱品》: “吾本来兹土, 传法救迷情。”
百科解释《迷情》是香港歌手谭咏麟发行第二十一张粤语专辑。详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
迷情的英文翻译,迷情英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译迷情,迷情的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

参考资料

随机推荐