1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
七年级补全对话题精选(附***)
你可能关注的文档:
??????????
??????????
七年级精选、补全对话。(10分)A:Hi,Linda.76.B:Nicetomeetyou,too,Jane.A:Let’playtennis.B:77ButIdon’thaveatennisracket.A:Whatdoyouwanttodo?B:78.A:Buyasweater?B:Yes.ThereisasaleinHuaxingClothingStore.Theclothesareverycheap.A:Really?79?B:Theyhavesweatersinallcolorsatthepriceof25yuan.A:80.?B:Yes,theyhaveT-shirts.Canyougotherewithme?A:OK.Let’sgo.二、完成对话(在每条线上填入一个完整的句子,确保上下文意思连贯)(10分)  A:Howareyoutoday?  B:Verywell,thanks.1  A:I’mfine,too.Doyoulikeplayingbasketball?  B:2AndIoftenplaybasketballwithmyclassmates.  A:Doesyourbrotherlikeplayingbasketball,too?  B:3Heonlylikesplayingfootball.  A:Whendoyouusuallyplaybasketball?  B:4  A:Isee.5  B:It’sfiveo’clock.  A:Let’sgoandplaybasketball.  B:Great.  1.  2.  3.  4.  5..1.Howareyou?/Andyou?  2.Yes,Ido./Yes,verymuch./Yes.  3.No,hedoesn't./No.  4.Intheafternoon./Afterclass./Afterschool.  5.Whattimeisit?/What’sthetime?、句子排序组成对话(10分)(只填序号)A.Sorry.Idon’tknow.Youcangoandaskthepoliceman.B.Youcan?tmissit.C.Thankyouanyway.D.Excuseme,DoyouknowthewaytoTianAnMenSquare?E.First.YouneedtotaketheNo.47busandthenyoucanchangetotheNO.22busatXidan.F.Excuseme.CouldyoutellmethewaytoTianAnMenSquare???四、补全对话(10分)A.选用方框中所给句子完成对话,有一句是多余的。A:Hello!MayIspeaktoBill??B:Speaking!?A:Hi,Bill!ThisisJanespeaking.?B:Hello!??1??A:Icalledyouyesterday,butnobodyansweredthetelephone.??2????B:IwenttotheWorldonWater(水上世界)withmyparents.?A:Really???3??.?B:Itwasgreat.Wesawthedolphinshow(海豚表演).Itwasverywonderful.?A:Thatsoundsinteresting.??????????B:??4??.?A:Oh,thedayaftertomorrowwillbemybirthday.??5???B:Yes,I'dloveto.Thanksalot.?A:You'rewelcome.?celebrate,dance,Sure,I’dloveto,perform,Thereis
?1.________2.________3.________4.________5.________参考***:四A、1.Thereis??2.Sure,I’dloveto???3.celebrate?????4.perform????5.dance五.根据对话内容,从方框中选出正确的单词或短语补全对话。Michael:Hi,Jane.??1???apartyinthemusichalltonight,wouldyouliketocome?Jane:?????2??,whatkindofpartyisit??Michael:YouseetheNewYeariscoming,weholdapartyto??3???it.?Jane:???Thatsoundsexciting.Whattimedoesitstart?Michael:Halfpastsix,bytheway,wouldyouliketo??4?
正在加载中,请稍后...君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
模拟试题05,考驾照模拟试题2014,模拟试题,会计基础模拟试题,经济师模拟试题,中级经济师模拟试题,普通话模拟试题,保保网考试模拟试题,成考模拟试题,gct模拟试题
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
模拟试题05
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口A第一节 改写对话阅读下面对话,根据其内容写一篇有关Linda帮助祖父搬家的短文。要求:1.所写短文应与对话相关内容意义相符,涵盖其要点;2.用你自己的语言表达,可改写对话中的句子,但不可照抄原句。注意:1.词数80词左右,开头已为你写好;2.请将短文直接写在答题卡上的相应位置。John: Hi, Linda. I' m thinking of going camping this weekend with Mary and tom. Will you join us?Linda: I'd like to, but I' m going to help my grandfather. He's moving out this weekend. John: Oh, is he? That's an important thing. Where's your grandfather living now?Linda: In a two-story house here at Morris Plains. He doesn't like it. It's too big for him.John: What's the new house like, then?Linda: It's a small apartment. In fact, it' s the smallest one here in the neighborhood(居民区).John: Is it near your house?Linda: Yes, not even a mile away. He wants to be closer to me, you know.John: Sounds like a perfect home for him. It must have taken your grandfather a long time to find the apartment.Linda: Actually, I found this apartment for him. A year ago, he started to think about moving. He wanted a smaller apartment. He also wanted there to be a supermarket and a hospital in the neighborhood.John: A smaller apartment and closer to his granddaughter. So, your grandfather must be glad now.Linda: You're right, John.【高分范文】Linda is going to help her grandfather move out this weekend. Her grandfather is living in a two-story house at Morris Plains, but he doesn't like it because it is too big for him to live alone. He wants to live in a smaller apartment closer to Linda, with a supermarket and a hospital in the neighborhood. So Linda helps him to find this smallest apartment in the neighborhood, which is less than a mile away from her own house. This apartment meets his all needs and he is very glad now.【写作点金】本题要求把对话改写成一篇小短文介绍Linda帮祖父搬家的事情。改写时首先要注意语气的变化,应由对话的第一、二人称转换为第三人称的客观陈述语气;其次,抓住和祖父搬家有关的事项要点,进行重新排序,先概述Linda周末要帮祖父搬家,再阐明祖父为何不想在原住处居住,以及他对新居的要求;最后再表明Linda帮忙寻找的新居符合祖父的要求,他很满意。这样才能做到短文思路清晰,叙述条理文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。【高频词句】alone独自地too&to&太&而不能&close to离&近less than少于B第二节 应用文写作假定你是李明,要为朋友王平举办l8岁生日聚会,准备邀请英国朋友Bob参加。请你根据以下要点给Bob写一封电子邮件。要点:1.聚会时间和地点;2.聚会的活动安排;3.请他回复。注意:1.词数80词左右;2.请将电子邮件直接写在答题卡上的相应位置。【高分范文】Dear Bob,We are going to hold a party in honor of my friend Wang Ping's 18th birthday next Friday ( September 18 ), in Shuang hai Holiday Inn and we will be very pleased to invite you to join us. The party will start at 6:30 p. m. with a special com#ing-of-age ceremony, followed by a series of activities like dinner, singing, dancing and drinking.Please give me an early reply. We all hope to see you there.Yours' truly,Li Ming【写作点金】这是应用文文体写作中的电子邮件。首先应该注意电子邮件的格式;其次要说明自己写邮件的目的,向对方详细说明聚会的具体安排情况,包括时间、地点及具体活动内容,写作时要避免使用过多的简单句,注意句式变化多样性。【高频词句】聚会:party,get—together表达邀请的句型有:I am writing to invite you to&Would you com#e to join us?We all hope your arrival to our party.请求对方回复可用:Please give me an reply as soon as possible.Hope to get your early reply.或用缩略语R.S.V.P.(敬盼回复)最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关公共英语:
48小时热门

参考资料

随机推荐