lol解说解说视频里有个歌有一句什么有雨山戴帽的下一句女的唱的英文的 求解

我的早更女友英文插曲 wonderful world_词汇网
我的早更女友英文插曲 wonderful world
责任编辑:词汇网 发表时间: 18:02:05
我的早更女友英文插曲 wonderful world 试听歌词Sam cookeDon"t know much about historyDon"t know much biologyDon"t know much about a science bookDon"t know much about the French I tookBut I do know that I love youAnd I know that if you love me tooWhat a wonderful world this would beDon"t know much about geographyDon"t know much trigonometryDon"t know much about algebraDon"t know what a slide rule is for.But I do know that one and one is two,And if this one could be with you,What a wonderful world this would be.Now i don"t claim to be an "A" student,But I"m trying to be.For maybe by being an "A" student babyI can win your love for me.Don"t know much about historyDon"t know much biologyDon"t know much about a science bookDon"t know much about the French I took.But I do know that I love you,And I know that if you love me too,What a wonderful world this would be.Latatatatatatahuwaah (history)Oehwoewoe (biology)Latatatatatatahuwaah (science book)Oehwoewoe (French I took)But I do know that I love you,And I know that if you love me too,What a wonderful world this would be.
上一集:没有了 下一集:
相关文章:&&
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
附近好友搜索

参考资料

随机推荐