吴建豪不帮助欧定兴rew--

上传时间:
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:74
播放次数:867,240
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩Doctors told him that he would never be able to stand up again.
“They said, based on what they’ve diagnosed and how I broke my back and everything,
that I wouldn’t be able to move my legs again or feel anything ever again,”
Another blow to the young man was the loss of sexual function.
Now, however, thanks to a small device implanted in his back that electrically stimulates his spinal cord,
Stephenson has regained some ability to enjoy activities he thought were left behind forever.
Dr. Roderic Pettigrew, of the National Institutes of Health, explained,
“The goal was to modulate those damaged nerves in the spinal cord
so that they once again could, would, become receptive to stimuli.”
The stimulator is turned on with a remote control and allows Stephenson to move one leg at the time.
Other functions improved, too.
“The sexual function thing was huge for me because it was basically nothing before and,
I mean, now, like, it’s a lot better,”
Three other patients reported similar improvements, although none of them can walk.
Pettigrew stresses that the device is not a cure and that more research is needed before it can be widely available.
He said a spinal cord injury, though, may no longer mean a lifelong sentence of paralysis.
“What we see today with these four individuals now being able to have voluntary motion
and voluntary control of their limbs and involuntary control of functions like bladder and bowel is very exciting,”
Researchers now plan to implant the device in eight more patients
and try to stimulate more than one muscle group at the time.
脊柱植入帮助截瘫患者重新获得一些行动能力
Spinal Implant Helps Paraplegics Regain Some Functions
双击原文单词查看解释
A dirt bike accident five years ago left Ken Stephenson paralyzed from the chest down.Doctors told him that he would never be able to stand up again.
一个五年前的轻型摩托车事故让Ken Stephenson从胸部往下全部瘫痪。医生告诉他以后再也不能站起来了。
“They said, based on what they’ve diagnosed and how I broke my back and everything,that I wouldn’t be able to move my legs again or feel anything ever again,”
“他们说,基于他们现在的治疗技术和我损坏的后背和一切情况来看,我不可能再次移动我的腿或者感受到任何任何东西了。”
Another blow to the young man was the loss of sexual function.
对这个年轻人的另外一个打击是他丧失了他的性功能。
Now, however, thanks to a small device implanted in his back that electrically stimulates his spinal cord,Stephenson has regained some ability to enjoy activities he thought were left behind forever.
但是现在,感谢植入他后背的小设备,该设备可以通过电子来刺激他的脊髓,Stephenson 已经重新获得了一些能力,他能够享受那些他认为再也不可能参与的运动。
Dr. Roderic Pettigrew, of the National Institutes of Health, explained,“The goal was to modulate those damaged nerves in the spinal cordso that they once again could, would, become receptive to stimuli.”
Roderic Pettigrew医生,是国际健康机构的一员,解释道,“该目的是为了调节那些在脊柱中受损害的神经,这样的话脊柱就能,或许能,成功接受到刺激。”
The stimulator is turned on with a remote control and allows Stephenson to move one leg at the time.Other functions improved, too.
这个刺激物通过一个开启的遥控装置控制并且能够让Stephenson在那个时候移动一只腿。另外一个功能也被增强了。
“The sexual function thing was huge for me because it was basically nothing before and,I mean, now, like, it’s a lot better,”
“性功能的恢复对于我来说是件大事,因为这基本上和之前没什么区别了,我的意思是,现在,现在感觉好多了。”
Three other patients reported similar improvements, although none of them can walk.
另外三个病人报告了同样的进展,尽管没有一个人仍然能够走路。
Pettigrew stresses that the device is not a cure and that more research is needed before it can be widely available.He said a spinal cord injury, though, may no longer mean a lifelong sentence of paralysis.
Pettingrew强调说这个设备并不是一个治疗设备,而且在这个设备可以广泛使用之前需要更多的研究。他表示脊柱的损坏,可能在不久之后就不意味着这一辈子的截瘫。
“What we see today with these four individuals now being able to have voluntary motionand voluntary control of their limbs and involuntary control of functions like bladder and bowel is very exciting,”
“我们今天所看到的这四个人都能够自己控制动作,能够自主控制他们的四肢,还有无意识的控制行为比如膀胱和肠的行为,这都很令人激动。”
Researchers now plan to implant the device in eight more patientsand try to stimulate more than one muscle group at the time.
研究者现在计划将该设施植入另外八名患者,并且这次尝试刺激多于一块肌肉组织。
80万次下载
75万次下载
73万次下载
70万次下载
我的生词本
爱语吧网站
爱语吧 (京ICP备号)CopyRight (C)
,All rights reserved能帮助我吗?谢谢[原创]
我的月经从青春期起就一直不是很正常,通常经期要在10天以上,每40天来一次月经,量中,前4田较多,但以后几天都比较少,到最后几天感觉像血性白带(粘稠、可拉丝)。
每年夏天还会有歇夏的情况发生,一般是两个月。最近两个月,月经基本上是50天左右来一次。
体检阴超正常,常规白带检查除炎性外,其余均为隐性。
这是不是属于月经不调啊,我有该怎么办,能帮助我吗?谢谢!
支 持0票& 反 对0票&
作者:发表于: 23:55:17看看吧,大家都会支持你 作者:发表于: 00:53:53一起交流!楼主给咱们提供机会了 作者:发表于: 03:56:03好好看看,非常好的帖子 作者:发表于: 05:42:45有收获!!非常感谢您 作者:发表于: 09:28:25创意哦!楼主高人啊 谢 作者:发表于: 10:51:05正常月经一般为28天一个周期,20-40天均属于正常范围,经期一般为3-5天,但在2-7天内均属于正常。你的月经期有些过长!
"体检阴超正常,常规白带检查除炎性外,其余均为隐性。 "
建议还是在医生指导下治疗,考虑有***炎的可能!这也会影响到月经的!所以要及早治疗!

参考资料

随机推荐