太阳慢慢升起
(第1页, 共18条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏See the sun的人们
听See the sun的人也听
关注虾米:“啦啦啦”开头女生唱的英文歌 很老的歌了 有什么英文歌是个女的唱的,一开头就是 我啦啦啦来特够,...
你正在浏览: & >
“啦啦啦”开头女生唱的英文歌 很老的歌了
“啦啦啦”开头女生唱的英文歌 很老的歌了
大概是5 6年前的 歌词里面有几句love me hate meXXX的 反正开头是啦啦啦 拉了拉啦啦啦 不知道这么解释你们能看得懂不- -声音好像是艾薇儿的 但又好像是布兰妮的 唉不清楚 俩人的声音都好久没听了 就是啦啦啦的声音比较年轻 不是很老的那种女性的声音
ve seen her want to drive before she knows my faceBut it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way OhOh ohTell me he you seen herCoz I'm so OhI can't you seek what I seeAll of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek AmyLove me hate me so what you want about me (yeah) Love me hate meBut can'll do whatever you likeOh baby baby babyOh baby baby baby Love me hate meSo what you want about meBut all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek AmyLove me hate meBut can' up outside OhOh baby baby does she take a piece of limeFor the drink that Imma buy herDo you know just what she likes OhOh OhTell me he you seen herCoz I'm so OhI can's gonna goCan somebody take me homeHa ha he ha ha ho Love me hate meSay what you want about meBut all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek AmyLove me hate meBut can't you see what I seeAll of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Amy told me that she's gonna meet me upI don't know where or when and now they're closing up the club OhI've seen herCause I he been here foreverOh baby baby if You Seek Amy tonight OhOh baby baby we't you see what I seeAll of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy Oh So what you want about meOh But can't you see what I seeYeah So what you want about me So tell me if you'Britney Spears - If U Seek AmyIf ......
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢
你可能感兴趣的内容?

参考资料

随机推荐