以如果有一天我回到从前,厄运来了,我。。。为开头写一篇300字的短文

100】写一篇关于大雁的短文 说明文
100】写一篇关于大雁的短文 说明文初二课文学了大雁归来以后 老师布置的作业 急
大雁每到寒冷的冬天,我常常会看到那一群群展翅双挥的大雁在天空中越过,它们常常是往南方飞的.一群群大雁不停地挥动着自己漆黑的翅膀,向前飞去,它们那小巧、机灵的小脑袋无时无刻地向前看着,就像生怕落了队.它那飞快的速度就像一架架直升飞机向前只开过去.大雁的肚皮白白的,像雪人似的.它的嘴巴扁扁的、黄澄澄的,当然,它的脚也是黄澄澄的,大雁长的和鸭子长的十分相像,只是它们生的蛋有所不同.大雁的蛋大,而鸭蛋却很小.大雁还常常会在有水的地方停下,游到水里,洗洗自己身上的灰尘,还底下头来望着水里美丽的倒影,正津津有味地欣赏起来,好像在说:“你瞧!我的羽毛多么细滑、多么的美丽,我简直就是美如天仙了!”还有一群群大雁和自己的伙伴们,抖着翅膀,把水泼洒在了伙伴们的身上,大家也都不显弱,反攻击起来,好像是一群野孩子在水里嬉戏呢!大雁肉是世界上最珍贵最精细的三大美味之一,大雁肉富含人类必需的物质.我喜欢这种可爱的飞行动物!
与《100】写一篇关于大雁的短文 说明文》相关的作业问题
&&&& To attract young people to our bookstore, in the first place, we must supply them with interesting magazines and books. I suggest a pos
在大自然里,许多事物能使人心旷神怡,比如听一听小虫子、鸟儿们的歌曲,要知道,它们是大自然最好的歌唱家了.听,那是黄莺在歌唱,它像一位熟练的女高音,唱出婉转柔和的曲子,令人不能不拍手叫好.那雄壮的声音是谁哼唱的?哦,原来是一只老鹰,它的声音使人充满了力量.“吱吱”,这只小虫的声音如音乐家拉的小提琴,虽然我不知道它的名字,
From earliest times,human beings have noticed patterns in nature:night and day,tides and lunar cycles,the changing seasons,plant succession,and animal migration
i like my family there are 5 people in my family. someone said that living with elders is not easy,but my family is a very happy family.my grandeparents treat m
An Excellent StudentI have a good friend called Yang Li. He is a junior middle school student of grade as monitor. He is the best of all students. And he is bes
Man,man and animals can produce a friendship.Friends can provide mental and physical help.Friends are good,true friendship also.
Should students make friends on line Some people say yes.The internet helps make many friends.Chatting on line,students can more freely express their feelings a
One possible version:Taiwan lies west of the Pacific Ocean.
North of it lies the East China Sea and southwest of it lies the South Sea.
The Taiwan Straits sep
Christmas is a Christian festival.Jesus Christ,the founder of the Christian faith,was born on 25 December.Hence the day is observed as the 'Christmas Day' in or
Taiwan is the largest island of the China.It is in the southeast of China,has an area of about 36000 kilometers.Taiwan's population was 22.9 million in 2005,mos
辽宁省省会沈阳位于中国东北地区南部,辽宁省中部,以平原为主,总面积1.3万平方公里,全市户籍人口800多万人,属温带半湿润大陆性气候,降水集中,温差较大,四季分明.沈阳是东北地区最大的铁路、公路交通枢纽中心,高速公路...
小学五年级上册9课《鲸》   不少人看到过象,都说象是很大的动物.其实还有比象大得多的动物,那就是鲸.目前已知最大的鲸约有十六万公斤重,最小的也有两千公斤.我国发现过一头近四万公斤重的鲸,约十七米长,一条舌头就有十几头大肥猪那么重.它要是张开嘴,人站在它嘴里,举起手来还摸不到它的上腭,四个人围着桌子坐在它的嘴里看书,还
随着科技的进步和时代的发展,一个开发海洋的新时代己经来临.在开发海洋中,人们将更有效地从海洋中取得更多财富.越来越多的国家正在筹划建立或已经建立了海底田园和海底牧场,人们正在从过去单纯的海洋捕捞时代,逐渐过渡到未来的“耕海”时代.在不远的将来,人们在海底田园和海底牧场中,将比在陆地上的农牧场中工作得更出色、更有效,因为
刚写滴~请放心使用~Nowadays,fast food is becoming more and more popular in our daily life,especially among the younger in China.What makes it possible?In my oppinion,the
Nowadays,the importance of information is becoming more and more obvious.In many present areas,success depends mainly on the rmation has
OK了,Good morning my firend is a outstanding students , his name is yangliHe is reading high school now, He is the monitor of my class.On one hand, study is also
Dear(aa)I’m glad that you are my new pen-friend.Let me tell you something about my self and my hobbies.Firstly,Please allow me introduce myself.My name is LiMin
This summer, I got a job at + ...(company/ Mcdonald / KFC) and served as a (+title).Firstly, I found it wonderful to live on my own: I don't need to ask my pare
我忘记初中时代是否要求用五句话表达,在下先用五句话表达吧,请勿介意!A discussion was carried out in our class on the topic of whether junior high school students can go to school by motorbikes.A 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】专题训练二十:写作(一)小作文
下载积分:550
内容提示:【精品】专题训练二十:写作(一)小作文
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:26|
上传日期: 04:13:38|
文档星级: