求minecraft我的世界口袋妖怪modd

Pixelmon Mod News
Hey there!Pixelmon 5.0.3 is now available! This update addresses some major issues from 5.0.2.For those of you who have triumphed over a boss Pokémon or a Gym Leader and received a big fat zero next to your hard-earned loot, you will be happy to know that this has been addressed. We've also (literally) patched some of the holes and missing body parts of some Pokémon, and given Butterfree its wings back. Mega Hula Hoops have been stored away for now, and Poké Mart spawning has returned.Mega Evolved Boss Pokémon spawning has changed to be somewhat similar to Legendary Pokémon spawning, so the hordes of Mega Charizard flying everywhere are a thing of the past (unless you change the config). These Boss Pokémon have also learned to harness their inner powers to achieve more than just Tackle, so beware.Have you ever tried to send your Pokémon out while you're riding, and the Poké Ball just bonks your Charizard/Staraptor/Lapras on the head? We've dealt with this concussion-causing practice, and you should find it easier to engage wild Pokémon while on a mount now.Our voice actors have been working on some new Pokémon cries, and we've finally been able to add in their newest works. You'll notice over 50 different Pokémon now have something (many things, actually) new to say.Oh yeah, a new pink blob and some remodeled pink blobs. Yay.Remember, if you are using the Pixelmon launcher and already have Pixelmon 5.0.2 installed, you can download a patch file to update to Pixelmon 5.0.3 instead of downloading the entire Pixelmon jar file. This patch file is much smaller in size and will download much more quickly. If you've remained on 5.0.1, you can update straight to 5.0.3 as well with these patches!Server owners: If you've been using our external database saving feature (or you've wanted to), you will find that Pokémon won't all become burned after being loaded. Also, if you're still on 5.0.1 and are looking to update, make sure to read the server owner note in the
before you update.Have fun!-The Pixelmon Team
to support the mod and get your very own sash!
Hi there!Pixelmon 5.0.2 has been released!After several years of Mega Evolution requests, we've finally pushed out the first batch! This includes Mega Evolutions of all the Kanto starters and the mechanics behind obtaining and using Mega Evolution. This includes a shiny new Mega Ring accessory and changes to boss Pokémon. The wiki will be updated with these details shortly (or you could go explore yourself too).Not to be overshadowed, the equally highly requested NPC Gyms are now in full force! A bunch of new Gyms (submitted by players like you!) can now spawn around towns. Of course, the spoils of war include Badges, so go out and train for this new challenge! Careful, as these Gyms are not quite as easy as the pre-existing Grass Gyms used to be. Note that Gyms can only spawn in newly generated chunks, so if you have an existing world, you will need to either find new chunks or use the /struc command to spawn some Gyms into your world.As always, we have a large amount of other changes and additions. All Pokémon drops have been changed, and a new screen has been added for you to view these drops after a battle. Deoxys can now change its form using the new Meteorite item, and there are also a couple of new decorative blocks to build with. Check out all of the new changes in the Pixelmon changelog.On the server side, those of you who have dabbled in external JSON files will be happy to know that messing up a file will no longer cause all of your NPCs to sudden disappear. We've also added some config settings that may be of interest to players who've run into problems with external moves and Apricorns. The /pokespawn and /pokegive commands have received overhauls to increase their customizability.Remember, if you are using the Pixelmon launcher and already have Pixelmon 5.0.1 installed, you can download a patch file to update to Pixelmon 5.0.2 instead of downloading the entire Pixelmon jar file. This patch file is much smaller in size and will download much more quickly.Note to server owners: Both Gyms and the new boss Pokémon have made heavy changes to external JSON files. If these files are enabled, you will need to integrate the new changes into your external JSON files (or vice versa). Check out the
wiki pages for assistance. We are also active on Discord if you need extra help integrating changes.Have fun!-The Pixelmon Team
to support the mod and get your very own sash!
Hey there!Short news to let you know what's been happening around pixelmon lately. I'd been hoping to have a release done by this weekend and was working hard on revamping the drops system to have it ready in time but it'll take a couple days longer than I'd hoped. We will have a release out to you all very soon and I can say that it's an extremely exciting one. There'll be plenty of hype around this release and expect to see plenty of pictures and videos. If you want to see what we're working on check out the
page on the wiki.The wiki is a great place to go if you are interested in any pixelmon related information. Want to see the stats/moves/abilities of the pokemon you just captured, want to see how to craft pokeballs or use external moves or do you want to customize every aspect of the pixelmon experience? Then go to the wiki! Some Body works very hard to keep it all up to date and relevant and he does a wonderful job!I had a new child recently so I've had to shuffle around my sleep schedule so that I still get enough good time to work on pixelmon and it's been a difficult time but I am very excited to share the stuff we've been working on you. It'll be coming really soon!MrM
Hey Everyone,ZeeCount has been at it again, here's the official release of &The Great Plains&. Some wonderful plains-themed music. I had the privilege of singing on this one (I'm one of the choir) and it was a pretty fun experience. This track was included in the last release of Pixelmon.
Our next update is taking shape and it's going to be a big one. Heaps of cool stuff coming for it and I'm really looking forward to getting it to you as soon as we can!MrM
Hello, Pixelmon Trainers!With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, the Pixelmon Team brings you a new server-side mod rolling out for you all! The Valentine’s Day sidemod is active only on this year's Valentine's Day, creating heart particles that swirl around online players and allows them to mail Rare Candy Grams to other players. These can only be sent once per player, and contain 10 Rare Candies! These Rare Candy Grams cannot be sent to the same player using the command because we all can and should spread the love around.
Commands /ToggleVEffect - mand.toggleveffect - This command toggles the heart particles for the player using the command. /ToggleVEffectAll - mand.toggleveffectall - This command toggles the heart particles for the entire server. /CandyGram &Player& - mand.candygram - This command lets the player send a Rare Candy Gram to another player!
Hey Everyone!ZeeCount has finished up another great piece of music for the pixelmon soundtrack. This time it's themed around flying pokemon and you'll find it in game from 5.0 onwards!
If you want to support his work head on over to his patreon and check out what's happening over there:
Been working on evolution as we need to be able to extend the evolution animation so it can work in battle and for all people watching. This is the result so far:

参考资料

随机推荐