最近在玩最近好玩的手机游戏戏,叫《小小希望》(tiny hope)。第36关过不去了?求攻略......下面关卡图两张

然而,她还是有着小小的希望,就是她男朋友可以回头来实现承诺(所以,她不希望使用实名。)
But she maintains a tiny hope that her lover will come through for her (and, so, would not allow her real name to be printed).
在那夜之前,我心里有一个小小的希望,希望有朝一日英国人能抓住万圣节之夜的真正本质,但是现在,我意识到了我的错误。
Before that night, I had harboured some small hope that Britain would one day grasp the true nature of Halloween, but now I realise my mistake.
在喧嚣中这是个小小的希望。
It’s a small note of hope in the din.
在这里,我坚持着哪怕是一丝小小的希望。
But in here, I cling to any tiny scrap of hope.
大灾难已然发生,我们身陷于废墟之中,去开始建立一些新的小小的栖息地,去拥有些新的小小的希望。
The cataclysm has happened, we are among the ruins, we start to build up new little habitats, to have new little hopes.
每一个小小的希望,也能够点亮整个世界。
I believe with our tiny hope, we can bright up the world.
播下一份小小的希望。
Sow a little hope.
我一直想着为我的家人,为我自己改变什么,哪怕是小小的,我希望我的命运是好的,愿上天保佑。
I have been thinking about for my family, for what I have to change, even a little, I hope that my fate is good, and is willing to God bless.
小小礼物,希望你喜欢。
This is a small gift. I hope you like it.
一个关于学生选课的小小系统,希望对初学者有所帮助…
Students classes on a small system, and I hope to help begi…
因此这里我提出一些小小建议,希望大家能团结合作,为改善公司食堂的现状群策群力。
Here I would forward some advice and wish everybody can discuss the problem to improve the canteen management.
小小礼物,希望你能够喜欢。
This a small gift , I hope you like it.
刚刚制作完毕送给天定 ??五生的毕业影片小小的心意希望大家会喜欢!
BYMING Production completed Five days be given to students graduating in the movie! Oh, we finally graduated! Hope you like it!
她们把自己的感情、希望和小小的伤心事用一大堆漂亮话掩藏起来。
They conceal all their feelings and desires and little heartbreaks behind a lot of sweet words.
拥有一个小小花园的希望,对寻常之辈不啻是一种奢望,一种梦想。
Owning a small garden for ordinary people hence has turned out no less than an extravagant hope and dream.
刚刚制作完毕送给天定中五生的毕业影片小小的心意希望大家会喜欢!
BYMING Production completed Five days be given to students graduating in the movie!
我有个小小的请求,希望您能够答应。
I have one small request, hope you can agree.
我们希望这次小小的意外不会影响我们今后的合作。
And we hope this accident won’t affect future cooperation between us.
也许,他内心某个小小的角落里希望有人感觉到他,看见他,阻拦他,但是隐形衣一如既往地完美、纹丝不漏,他很轻松地走到了门口。
Perhaps some tiny part of him hoped to be sensed, to be seen, to be stopped, but the Cloak was, as ever, impenetrable, perfect, and he reached the front doors easily.
本研究作为教科书评价的一个小小的尝试,希望能有益于小学品德与生活教科书的评价和研究。
As one small try on textbook appraisal, I hope this research can be of value to the appraisal and study of primary school morality and life textbook.
志工希望这些小小的帮助,能改善这些贫困朋友的生活。
Tzu Chi volunteers only hope that with whatever little help they can give, the lives of the poor and needy can be somewhat improved.
在我很小的时候,我就有个小小的梦想,希望成为一名老师。
When I was young, I have a little dream; I promised to become a teacher.
拥有一个小小的花园的希望,对于寻常之辈不啻是一种奢望,一种梦想。
To our expectation, it will be higher than now in the future. Having a small garden is only a dream to the common.
我在尽我最大的努力耕耘着一片小小的田地,希望她能给你带来惊喜,带来一份开心。
I am ploughing and weeding hard enough , i hope it's bring surprise and happy for you.
刚刚制作完毕 送给天定中五生的毕业影片 小小的心意希望大家会喜欢!
BYMING Production completed Five days be given to students graduating in the movie! Oh, we finally graduated! Hope you like it!
希望这个小小的机器人能成功抵达终点。
It's a tiny machine but hopes to get to the finish line successfully.
你会有许多小小的愿望,希望两个人一起来完成。
You will have many little desire, hope to finish together.
你会有许多小小的愿望,希望两个人一起来完成。
You will have many little desire, hope to finish together.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!小小希望 TinyHope 中文wiki_小小希望官网图鉴_小小希望下载_修改 replays.netV喜欢65535评分卡玩家评分:0.0评分 您的评分:0
游戏介绍玩家评价()常见问题推荐内容小小希望介绍小编点评:游戏名称:小小希望原&&&&&&名:TinyHope 发&行&商:&开&发&商:&联网类型:简介:《小小希望 Tiny Hope》是一款画面可爱,构思新颖的益智闯关类游戏。游戏中不停的利用温度计,使小水滴在冰块、雾气三种形态中变换,来达到过关的目的,游戏的关卡设计都很巧妙,让你欲罢不能。开始的关卡相当于教学关,越到后面就越难,共有72个关卡哦,快来挑战吧。详细介绍《小小希望 Tiny Hope》是一款画面可爱,构思新颖的益智闯关类游戏。游戏中不停的利用温度计,使小水滴在冰块、雾气三种形态中变换,来达到过关的目的,游戏的关卡设计都很巧妙,让你欲罢不能。开始的关卡相当于教学关,越到后面就越难,共有72个关卡哦,快来挑战吧。玩家评论开发商信息开发游戏休闲益智休闲益智体育运动发行商信息发行游戏休闲益智休闲益智体育运动猜你喜欢

参考资料

随机推荐