the rocky mountain highgold rush days是个什么词组么??怎么理解啊??

专项训练:12月英语四级精练(八)_中大网校
>> >> 正文
专项训练:12月英语四级精练(八)
发表时间:日10:46 来源:中大网校
点击关注微信:
Exercise Eight1. The sun _____ from behind the clouds it got warmer.A) emergedB) immersedC) existedD) embraced2. I haven’t read the report properly --- I’ve only _____ into it (浏览). A) dinedB) dimmedC) dippedD) dripped3. Her achievement was more _____ in that she had come from such a remote area.A) popularB) famousC) remarkableD) understandable4. Living in the central Australian desert has its problems, ____ obtaining water is not the least. A) for whichB) to whichC) of whichD) in which5. There may be a(n) ____ of truth in this idea, disagreeable though it may seem.A) elementB) factorC) advantageD) concept6. I’d like to _____ a seat for the New Year’sConcert.A)preserveB) serveC)conserveD) reserve7. The story that follows______ two famouscharacters of the Rocky Mountain gold rush days. A) concretesB) concernsC) proclaimsD) relates8. He _____ the good chance to present hisproposal to the director, and at last, it was adopted. A) realizedB) seizedC) deliveredD) released9. They _____ in spite of the extremely difficult conditions.A) carried outB) carried offC) carried onD) carried forward10. Which sport has the most expensive trainingequipment, _____ players’ personal equipment and uniforms?A) in place ofB) in terms of C) by means ofD) by way of 11. The purpose of this election is to set up a government truly _____ of the people.A) typicalB) representativeC) characteristicD) responsible12. It will need a _____ to save the firm from running downhill.A) mysteryB) therapyC) miracleD) source13. After answering an telephone from her boyfriend, she _____ herself to read a book. A) imposedB) composedC) transferredD) transformed14. Although he was getting on in years, hisexperience gave him a(n) _____ over his rival.A) priorityB) benefitC) profitD) advantage15. I am firmly _____ that this plan would do much good to our company. A) composedB) convincedC) recognizedD) satisfied16. When talking about China, people often _____ it with the Great Wall.A) thinkB) associateC) imagineD) assist17. I’m sure he is up to the job ______ he wouldgive his mind to it.A) if onlyB) in caseC) untilD) unless18. I’ve _____ a lot of time and effort in this plan, and I don’t want it to fail.A) inventedB) invitedC) investedD) involved19. A small terrorist group has ______ responsibility for the bombing in Baghdad. A) claimedB) acclaimedC) exclaimedD) reclaimed20. For the currency to keep _____, the government has to adopt some strong measures.A) concreteB) fertileC) productiveD) stable21. _____ your advice, I have decided to read the article once more.A) Acting asB) Acting uponC) Acting forD) Acting up22. We are doing this work in the_____ ofreforms in the economic, social and cultural spheres.A) contextB) contestC) pretextD) texture23. The meeting was in full ______ (活跃) whenwe arrived.A) rockB) swingC) swimD) sway24. Now the patient can _____ from the wheelchairto the seat with relative freedom.A) transportB) transplantC) transactD) transfer25. In human friendship an important _____ is “forgive and forget”.A) principalB) primaryC) principleD) chiefly26. The republication of the poet’s most recentworks will certainly _____ his national reputation.A) magnifyB) enlargeC) enhanceD) strengthen27. Important people don’t often have much freetime as their work _____ all their time.A) takes awayB) takes overC) takes upD) takes in28. With everything being ready, it is time to _____ our new plan _____.A) set … asideB) set … outC) set … in motionD) set … down29. While nuclear weapons present grave _____dangers, the predominant crisis of overpopulation is with us today.A) inevitableB) constantC) overwhelmingD) potential30. Mobile telecommunications _____ is expectedto double in Shanghai this year as a result of a contract signed between the two companies.A) possessionB) potentialC) capacityD) impact
***:ACCCADBBCBBCBDBBACADAABDCCCCDC
(责任编辑:)
共2页,当前第1页&&&&&&以下试题来自:
单项选择题The story that follows______ two famous characters of the Rocky Mountain gold rush days.A.scrapesB.statesC.proclaimsD.relates
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.pedalB.coverageC.couponD.expedition2A.upgradeB.sensationC.exaggerationD.stimulation3A.acuteB.diligentC.profoundD.prompt4A.voteB.vaseC.vetoD.vent5A.apparentB.indispensableC.boundD.doubtless
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷The story that follows ___ two famous characters of the Rocky Mountain gold rush days.A.concernsB.statesC.proclaimsD.relates
么么GJgw98
选A.concern在这里取“涉及”的意思句意为:随后的这个故事涉及了在洛基山淘金热时期的两个著名人物.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A,与。。。有关。
A涉及到,关系到的意思其他意思不对哦
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014届高考英语一轮强化练习:Book1 Unit1《Friendship》
下载积分:800