2012 video games live...

Aspiring Junior Web Developer
Check out my Github
I'm on Linked In
Hi, I'm Liz Tom. I'm currently a student at Epicodus, an intensive 16 week program, learning how to become a web developer. Before this, I worked in the entertainment industry for 7 years.
I'm interested in new models of distribution regarding entertainment. The internet has changed the way people interact with their media and I want to be there.
Aspiring junior web developer hoping to gain a position at an interactive web company.
An intense 16 week programming bootcamp learning the fundamentals of web development.
Occidental College
B.A. Economics, 2006 GPA 3.3
Experience
Film Production | Freelance
Los Angeles, CA | 2007 - Present
Production Manager and Coordinator for film and television productions.
Create contact sheets, help maintain budgets ($80,000 - $2.5 million), oversee office staff, negotiate rates with vendors, place orders for equipment needed, track movement of equipment, crew and actors, problem solve, main point of contact for each project.
Deliver final wrap books to producers at the end of every project.
Delegate tasks to proper departments accordingly, basic acciounting and payroll.
English Teacher | Aston English
Xi'an, China | 2012
Taught English to students aged 3-16 years old.
Entertained students for 30 minutes to 2 hours each block.
Danced in front of students demonstrating my amazing pantomime
Assistant Director/Video Reference | Activision
Los Angeles, CA | 2009 - 2012
Helped cast and organized motion capture sessions for video games.
Credits include: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, DJ Hero, and Big Game Hunter.
Production Coordinator| Almer/Blank
Venice, CA | 2009 - 2010
Production coordinator for website .
Communicated between design and engineering teams in order to ensure deadlines were met and final designs matched engineering needs.
Supervised build days, ensured website was ready for release to client on time and without errors.
Updated XML for website on build days.
AmeriCorps Volunteer | Department of Transportation
Juneau, AK | 2006 - 2007
Helped the Safe Routes to School program for Alaska.
Created educational newsletters, brochures, maps and videos for the state of Alaska.
Office of Student Life PA | Occidental College
Los Angeles, CA | 2005 - 2006
Helped allocate an $80,000/year budget for Occidental College. Was in charge of the entire club registration process for the school.
Co-organized live events once a month for the student body including dances, concerts and leadership workshops.Front Partners
Football LIVE games | Online soccer stream
User-friendly usage of live video games. & Choose live game and click on its name. Several links will appear
and youmust select one of them. If internet connection with that video stream is slow or not openning, just choose another link.
Very good video list of sport events. You can use this sport toolwith our
service which is very fast and accurate.
These services brings better sport emotions. Feel it.
Do you want to watch your favorite sport games ?
Well, just use above links and watch online selected sport event.
This service is free of charge and it isupdated constantly - 24/7/365 :)
We have no responsibility about wrong events, hyperlinks or any other problems that may occur.
Free online stream services
Live games
Live stream
Online soccer games
Online football games
Online sport games
Watch online games
Watch live games
Watch online soccer
Watch online football

参考资料

随机推荐