跪求一孤岛危机3多人游戏2多人游戏账号,要能用的 ...

扫描关注游侠网
热门资讯排行
精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
赛车竞速RAC(英文)
动作游戏ACT(英文)
角色扮演RPG(中文)
小游戏在线玩to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Traditional Chinese
Title: Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 22 Mar, 2011
Buy Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
Packages that include this game
Buy Crysis Collection
Includes 3 items:
Crysis, Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition, Crysis Warhead(R)
Buy Crysis&
Buy Crysis Warhead&
Multiplayer
Note: As of June 2014, our friends at GameSpy have ended all hosted game services, which will affect the online multiplayer aspect of this game. Because of technical challenges and concerns, EA does not have a solution to keep these services up and running at this time, and online services for this game and other EA games on the GameSpy platform have ended. ?
About This Game
Aliens are decimating New York City, only you have the technology to survive.
Adapt in real time using the unique Nanosuit 2 Stealth, Armor and Power abilities, then tackle the alien menace in ways a regular soldier could only dream of.
Crysis 2 redefines the visual benchmark for console and PC platforms in the urban jungle of NYC.
Be The Weapon.
Bonus XP - Access to preset classes plus a custom class
Scar weapon Skin - Scar assault rifle digital camouflage
Weapon Attachment - Day 1 access to scar hologram decoy
Unique Platinum Dog Tag - Display your multiplayer rank and stats
Total of 9 additional Multiplayer maps supporting all game modes
2 new weapons - FY71 Assault Rifle and M18 Smoke Grenade
System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: 9Gb
Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better, ATI 3850HD with 512Mb RAM or better
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
DirectX(R): 9.0c
(C) 2011 Crytek GmbH. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(87 reviews)
Very Positive
(5,193 reviews)
Review Type
All&(5,533)
Positive&(4,502)
Negative&(1,031)
Purchase Type
All&(5,533)
Steam Purchasers&(5,193)
Key Activations&(340)
All Languages&(5,533)
Your Languages&(2,587)
Display As:
Most Helpful
2,426 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
It gets the job done.
Originally posted April 18 2011 At the point Central Park is held aloft in huge earthly chunks settled atop writhing masses of metal tentacles, Crysis 2 turns to the player and shrugs in exhaustion: “That’s all I got, kid”.A multiplatform follow-up to the PC-killing original, Crysis 2 makes significant trades in gameplay and environments in order to excel visually on consoles. However, even when using a walled garden approach where most maps are open expanses designed for multiple avenues of attack, Crysis 2 is a metric crap-ton more fun to play than any COD clone, including COD:BLOPS.Unlike the original Crysis, where the player was dropped onto an island with a full suite of nano-suit abilities that allowed for increases in strength, speed, armor or cloaking and given leave to play in a giant sandbox, the sequel parcels out abilities over the first half of the game. Speed and strength are no longer selectable and are enabled by default. Using the energy remains of deceased enemy Ceph allows the player to upgrade the suit abilities throughout.Like the first game, the story is an incomprehensible mess only set in Manhattan rather than a North Korean island. Flora and fauna are replaced by concrete and vehicles, creating impenetrable mazes of steel and glass, rather than flowing expanses of green. Playing as Alcatraz, a voiceless, personality free cipher of a marine, the player wakes from black (the first of a half-dozen overused transitions), embedded in the suit. Immediately mistaken for the suit’s original owner and apparently incapable of independent thought, Alcatraz begins a series of guided journeys, each lead by a different voice transmission.The alien Ceph of the first game are succeeding in destroying New York City and only the nanosuit has the ability to stop them. Led through a series of switchbacks and double-crosses, Alcatraz blindly follows orders, leaving one to wonder if he had played too much Bioshock when not at work as a marine.Epic and troubling imagery leverage the lingering memories of 9-11, as the city collapses during the journey beneath above and beyond, leaving the player slack-jawed. Unlike the seemingly endless vistas of the first game, Crysis 2 is also beautiful but limited. Particle effects and motion blur are used liberally to mask the limits placed on the engine and while the framerate does waver, it does so rarely.Using the suit powers allows and even requires the player to use some strategy when engaging groups of enemies, especially early on as the enemies become more varied and more difficult, but never smarter. Unfortunately, common glitches manifest where a death-and-reload will cause scripted enemies to become frozen in place, robbing the game of challenge. Diligent hoarders of Ceph energy will also soon find themselves able to nearly max out the suit upgrades, leading to late game moments where a cloaked sprint can avoid engaging the enemy altogether.Crysis 2 lacks the open world of its predecessor or Far Cry 2, causing it to fall into a nebulous middle where it is influenced heavily by Call of Duty but not yet as horribly linear, leaving it a refreshing change from claustrophobic corridor shooting.Shame about the story.
when i launch the game and plug in my 360 controller the game just kicks me out any tips on how to fix it i love this game and i want to play pls give me tips
Oh my god, I just finished it.It was absolutely hilarious. Cheezy voice acting, hopeless enemy AI, writing that wouldn't happen outside of this and children cartoons, funny prerendered cutscenes, suit talking to you to get yo' ??? up. The only thing that was not funny is that I wasted my SSD's write cycles for this POS.You see, you play the first Crysis, then Warhead, masterpieces of PC gaming. Beautiful and a pretty good game too. They were called gameplay-less benchmarks back in the day by some people, but I think it's only because they couldn't run it back then, wanted to justify that they couldn't play it. But you got a huge area to explore and think your plan through. And different playstyles were readily available under your middle mouse button. The atmosphere was pretty neat and all that. I mean, whoever played it, will know what I'm talking about - and I will stop here, as this review is not about the first Crysis, but the second one.What do we get, when we first start up? OK, we're a soldier, then the guy in a suit gives us the suit and then shoots himself. Fine, I guess. Something about viri and aliens. Then we run around killing some soldiers because we can't speak, hear some scientist-type guy to get to him and then get to his exgf's apartment (WAIT A MINUTE YOU'RE NOT PROPHET - well no ???? I'm no prophet, ?????), then we meet some other guy, then we get betrayed, then our betrayers get betrayed, and we of course almost-die-but-something! lots of times here - this deus ex machina guy must've been busy. Also your suit. Your suit is the answer. You get some ???? from the aliens and there are some funny cutscenes showing some octopi-like alien viri and you kinda hope that when you get that enabler or maybe when you get to another alien structure thingy you'll get some super powers, but let me spoil that for you - no. It sounds convoluted, and I wrote it like that just to give the feeling that this ???? is complex. But it's not Metal Gear type of complex, but needlessly complex. EA was trying way too hard to give you motivation to run around linear corridors and get teleported on each prerendered cutscene with a guy talking in the background. The effect was exactly opposite. I couldn't care less about your laughable plot I just wanted to go through that painful experience, hoping that it would retribute itself later, in the end - just like first Crysis changed its pace a little when you met aliens and gave us the pretty neat zero-g level. No. I mean, first Crysis' writing was pretty bad (lol north koreans lol aliens), but this hit a new record. I'm not sure if I can find a triple-A game with similar level of writing.Enemies are bullet sponges, and I played on normal. That's all I have to say. The CELL guys take way too many shots before finally laying down. The aliens are killed much quicker when you run to them, press V four times, and get their ????.But you know what's more interesting? That you don't really have to fight. There are very few objectives that say to hold your ground and kill every alien we spawned, but besides that, you can run through the map easily. Sometimes they spawn too many aliens and you kinda have to kill them, but then you just shoot until you get health critical, enable armor, regenerate health, disable armor, run again. Or stealth. You can disappear in front of them and they won't try looking for you, just shoot where you were last seen. And then proceed to the objective. Even if you didn't cloak, just ran past them, they still won't run after you, or try to make an ambush or anything. It's a perfect game for pacifists - there's only one human person you have to kill.No interaction with the world. You can't kill that scientist nerd, they were too lazy to add a game-over from that. No physics puzzles. Just running. Pretty close to a Mirror's Edge 2, but that one was released already officially.I'm glad I got this in a humble bundle a long time ago. I even had more fun with FEAR 3, which I kinda regret paying three dollars for. That's saying something. Stay the hell away. Get the first Crysis, that was a really good game, but this? Just don't even think about it.
Transformers simulator 9/10
Brought this game on sale as I realy enjoyed the first Crysis, this doesn't even come close to the first game. Crysis 1 was fantasic due to not only is graphics but also the AI and free roaming natuere of the game the option to handle almost every incounter anyway you wanted until the late stages of the game where things became a bit lineir. Crysis 2 lost me with the first 5 miniutes of the game and me still not having full control of the MPC now i've played some games that take a while to start but I can't forgive a game that keeps taking away control every mission and then has the AI shoot you dead before you fully regain control. also tutorials keep them to the begining of the game so you can get on enjoying the game. the most anoying thing about this game is the AI which is so usless, walking into objects faceing away from you when you've just driven a car into a brick wall right next to them or shot a guy in the head with a un sileced weapon, clustering together its just so stupid ad this is on the hardest diffictly setting which leeds me to my second hate difficly in game comes from the fact that a singlr slavo can kill you when not ussing armmor, i like hard games but i prefer it when the difficlty comes from improved AI reactions more troops stuff like that not this.
2 people found this review funny
Action packed and beautiful to look at, but too linear for its own good.Crysis 2 was developed by Crytek Studios and released by Electronic Arts in March 2011. Four yours earlier, the same developers scored a huge success with the first game in the series, which was well-known at its time of release to be the most demanding pc game ever made. But apart from being a technical masterpiece, pushing graphics to a lever far beyond anything which had been yet achieved, the original Crysis also offered good gunplay in a fairly big theater of operations. While not being without some problems, the game impressed me and so I started playing Crysis 2 with high expectations.And that's probably exactly where the problems started: from the beginning, I compared this game to its predecessor. And so I expected a gorgeous looking, extremely demanding shooter within a rather open world, allowing for several routes to achieving one's objectives. Crysis 2 definitely managed to impress me on the visual and technical side: visually it offers anything one could wish for, taking into account the game was released over five years ago. The setting has completely shifted from the lush jungle of the first game to an impressive rendering of New York devastated by war. Although visually still impressive, with tons of details and lots of smoke and debris, the urban setting does diminish the large-scale feeling of the first game quite dramatically, and the different levels felt more constricted and definitely a lot smaller.From a purely technical point of view, this game still stands firm, although it does show that it was a console port, rather than a game originally developed for pc. The controls are less fluid and intuitive, and seem geared towards playing with an xbox controller. This was actually the first first-person shooter I've ever played with my controller - normally, I definitely prefer keyboard and mouse in this type of games. But in this case, it simply offered better and more naturally laid out controls. As far as graphical settings go - often a problem with a game first developed for consoles: they were fine, offering enough possibilites to crank up the eye-candy to stunning levels and giving (just) enough options to scale the settings for those wanting to do so. It's not the most demanding game out there anymore, but it still can tax any medium-range system: don't expect it to run at full HD on the ultra preset with anything less than a recent, fast i3 and a good midrange gpu. Given the fact that the game has been used so often as a benchmark for computer systems and graphics cards, I was slightly disappointed not to find some sort if benchmarking tool included, but that's a very minor issue.Much more problematic is the complete transformation as far as the actual gameplay goes. Gone are the open areas where there are several, often radically different, routes to one's objectives. Instead, Crysis 2 offers a series of set pieces: medium-scaled area's with primary and (sometimes) secondary objectives with one or two lines of approach. By using the &tactical mode& of your high-tech suit (more about this in a minute), you can scan the battlefield for enemies, supply stashes, but also for &tactical options&, such as the ideal route if going for a stealth approach or the way to go if you want to flank the enemy. In other words: the game wants to hold you by the hand as much as possible! While this might be ok in a very linear first-person horror game, where scripted sequences are of the essence, it is in no way desired in a first-person shooter. I often tried to ignore the tactical suggestions, but mostly found out that there were no viable alternative routes, or that another approach than the one suggested almost inevitably resulted in a quick death. And with its horrendous system of saving only at set (and very irregular) waypoints, dying is something you definitely want to avoid in this game.Fortunately, not all is bad: the story definitely kept my interest throughout the game and often made me persist through a difficult section. It's not a great story - there are a lot of unbelievable plot-twists and too often a mission ends rahter abruptly - but it's better than in most &super human rescues the world from bad guys and aliens&-games. The most interesting aspect of the game is actually the special combat suit (the nanosuit) which you use as the player throughout the game. Just like in the original Crysis this suit offers several modes of operation: strength, armor & cloak - the last one of course ideal for a stealth-approach. Since I like being stealthy, the cloak-mode turned out to be my best friend, but it's also a tad overpowered if used correctly. The nanosuit can be upgraded during the game with energy provided by killing aliens, but those upgrades often felt tucked-on and didn't offer anything really new.As far as the actual gunplay goes, Crysis 2 surely delivers big time. There are a lot of different, often high-tech weapons out there to try out, and after some playing around with them they proved to be very well balanced and offering more than enough firepower for any chosen playstyle. Especially the energy-based weapons, ideal for mowing down aliens, were great fun to use. In the end, I did enjoy this game, if taken on its own merits: I sneaked up on several guards from behind, killed them with my knife, dashed for cover when I ran out of energy for the cloak mode only to be discovered by an alien who then started to throw emp-grenades at me. Very often I could just hang on in a firefight, having to make split-second decisions at other points, I could move forward at leisure, popping in and out of cloak mode. It was great fun, but it wasn't a gaming experience which I'll remember for years to come.Cautiously recommended: don't compare it to the original game, but enjoy it as a decent first-person shooter. And crank up the volume: the music is fantastic.
Was this review helpful?
impressive graphics, much better game and story of what i was expecting from it
Was this review helpful?
A cool ? alien ? shooting game.
Was this review helpful?
SP campaig MP was good fun but no longer works.
Was this review helpful?
Crysis 2 is very disappointing game for me. Despite all the claims of being &soulless& and &techdemo& the original game had much more ambition and that's what makes it better than it's sequel. Linear level design and cheesy &serious& story doesn't do justice to the potential of being fun sandbox shooter which the first game was at it's best moments. Enormous engine capabilities are wasted on high-polygon concrete slabs and trash bins instead of lush jungle or jaw-dropping alien interiors, which makes Crysis from 2007 look much better than Crysis 2. Story is unengaging, and there's absolutely no motivation to find all those collectibles and e-mails which will unveil details of the universe. You just wouldn't care, that's how boring it is. I played through Crysis a few times and I can't even bring myself to finish Crysis 2 even once. If you should buy this to check out those incredibly detailed roadblocks and fire hydrants with your own eyes - do yourself a favor and wait for a discount.Replayability - none. Hell, I wonder if I ever finish it at least once!
Was this review helpful?
Different setting than the first take of this series but twice the fun!
Was this review helpful?
Half-Life 2?? AGAIN?! No wait, it's Crysis 2.. Totally not recommended. It played nicely for 12 hours on Extreme and then it starts crashing - in the last fours hour I've had 5 cases, where I had to do a manual reboot. In a game where you can't save your game and you have little to no desire to replay those parts again, that's really not recommendable. Can't say whether it's a solution or not, but dropping System Spec: from Extreme to High seems to have helped. A little better and much worse than Crysis. More streamlined and action-packed. Can't save the game at all - Autosave only at checkpoints. That's a massive turn-off. It's odd, but during the game I had a lot of Deja Vu's - flashbacks. Somehow Crysis feels like Mass Effect without story and dialogue, but loads of longwinded cutscenes, and I have a feeling that any moment now the Magic Man, or what's-his-name, from Mass Effect is going to appear and tell me that this game is beyond my comprehension, because I am just a stupid Grunt in a stupid game killing stupid people and I am like WTF just happened here?!I bought this game as part of the Crysis Collection pack I got for EUR9.99 and all I really knew about
it was that its predecessor used to be part of pretty much every highend Benchmark/Review sites testing the latest and greatest craphics from ATi(AMD) and Nvidia from the previous decade.
Seven years after Half-Life 2 we've got a game with the exact same setting, that borrows quite liberally from every other game before. At least it's entertaining even though the cutscenes can be quite longwinded without being very informative. The intro was kind of like the one from BIoShock, except the angle was inversed.. Compared to the first game, this one is much more streamlined, much more linear, more action packed with better use of the Nanosuit powers. Much less guns, that were already quite few in numbers and options. Still upgrades just happpens out of nowhere, but not generally, can't transfer them freely.. Every time you kill an alien you can find some Nano coins that you can use to &buy& (unlock) special powers of your nano suit.. You can only carry two guns in total plus a Rocket Launcher and some C4.. A pistol and an Assault rifle or two Assault Rifles and there is a handy comparison chart that highlight the details and changes the switch from one to another would entail. Earth has been invaded by something I guess and humans are actually a pretty scarce ressource and the few civilians I see is in a very poor shape, but all I do is killing the strongest, because.. Ermmmmmmmmmmm.. They are hostile and very much like the Combine from HL2(?!)... But I really wonder what's the point? The worst part isn't that the game still cheats, it's much worse that you can't save the game AT ALL. The game only autosaves at checkpoints.. I had just killed a ton of enemies and then I got into a jeep.. fiddling around with the new controls.. Same ???????t aim as in the first game, much worse controls.. and then ZOINK car exploded, I died.. Back to the begining. Really?! WTF?! No ????ing way. I've already completed HL2 once!!! Back on track. Kill, kill, kill and then kill some more, cloak, check, run, stealth kill, grap, run, cloak, kill.. It's so damned repetitive that my mind wanders off and suddenly I am back in school calculating Pi.. I lose my patience, I run and gun and die.. And then suddenly I am stuck on the top floor with a helicopter and soldiers that keep respawning.. And I am still wondering, what the hell am I doing? What's the point? Why am I shooting my own?I got to a harbour where I killed a hundred soldiers.. They just kept spawning out of nowhere and every time I moved an inch, soldiers would be all over the place again.. Ammo was not in short supply and It was all good until I moved to the other side and all the walls, concrete rails become like bushes in Crysis.. No cover at all.. Turns out it wasn't that at all. It was because I bought that Suit upgrade &Threat Tracer&..Which also tracks every spray in my face.. No help at all. It's not too shabby, but it is a massive key hell and even Steam is an issue, suddenly I got the overlay in my face or some UI window, but I really think that content must be an achilles heel of the Crysis series. The first was really short and narrow on info and this one is even less or maybe it all happend during that extremely longwinded intro that were testing my patience beyond reason..
Was this review helpful?
Mom This game is soooooooooooooo cool
Was this review helpful?
I played this game in 2012 on the Xbox 360,I remember having alot of fun on multiplayer playing with my friends though I didn't really remember the campagin. I bought the game on sale,and playing the game felt great again,the storyline is pretty good (alittle linear to be honest) but don't let that sway you from picking this gem up. The graphics look great for a game that is 4 years old.
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
Crysis Collection
Crysis Warhead&
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐