qq飞车50qb代金券 专业卡A S车 A50QB S60...

下载作业帮***包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
飞车里A车?B车?C车?S车 分别什么是最好的我的意思是 A车哪个最好 B车哪个最好
C车哪个最好
S车哪个最好...
s车有7个喷口以上,最好.a车有4喷,5喷不知道有没有6喷,第2好.b车有3喷,第3好.c车有2个喷口,比板车好.s车是不能买的,除非你去淘宝或抽奖.s车有很多,个人认为暴风雪,迈凯轮,风行者和审判者不错.a车帝王,圣光使者和雷诺.b车大黄蜂和大Q吧.c车都一样,外形不一样,自己选吧!纯手打,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
S车最好。有7个喷头。A车第2。有4个喷头。B车第3。有3个喷头。C车第4。有2个喷头。。。。。S车是超稀有的。。
扫描下载二维码path - Delphi: Required package not found - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.6 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I'm trying to build 3 packages, A, B and C.
A defines some base classes that are used in B and C.
I've got all 3 of them in the same project group, all set up to output to the same custom BPL output folder.
This folder is in the search path for B and C.
But when I go to build B and C, the compiler chokes on the Requires list. "Required package 'A' not found."
How do I tell B and C where to find A so they'll build correctly?
59.2k29196359
Either the package can't be found, or the compiler is confused. In the later case, a restart sometimes helps. Then a manual build from all packages in order.
If it really can't be found, check if all package (bpl and dcp) and dcu files are available. You need both.
42.4k20111178
If this happens when the IDE is trying to load a package: your package output directory (where the *.bpl files go) has to be on your system's PATH environment variable. Packages are statically linked DLLs, Windows has to be able to find them to load them.
If this happens when building the packages: any/all of your DCP output directories (where the *.dcp files go) have to be in the dependent projects' search path so that the compiler can find the compiled packages.
You can also leave the DCP output directory of the package project empty - in which case the global DCP output directory set in Tools\Options\L the dependent projects then don't need to include it in their search path.
32.7k24598
It is possible that the name of the required package is incorrectly specified in the 'requires' clause of the package you are trying to compile. Let's take an example:
We have two packages - VirtualTreesR.dpk and VirtualTreesD.dpk. VirtualTreesD requires VirtualTreesR. They both have the '16' suffix, so they both are displayed in the Delphi project manager window as VirtualTreesR16.bpl and VirtualTreesD16.bpl. You may think that these are the names of the packages, but you are wrong. The names of the packages are still VirtualTreesR and VirtualTreesD, not VirtualTreesR16 and VirtualTreesD16.
When VirtualTreesR.dpk is compiled Delphi produces two files (I don't talk about DCUs here) VirtualTreesR*16*.bpl and VirtualTreesR.dcp. See the difference?
Then we attempt to compile VirtualTreesD.dpk and get the error: "[DCC Fatal Error] VirtualTreesD.dpk(35): E2202 Required package 'VirtualTreesR16' not found".
The error happens because the 'requires' clause of the VirtualTreesD.dpk package contains the following lines:
designide,
VirtualTreesR16;
Delphi tries to find VirtualTreesR16.dcp and fails even if the Delphi search path and the PATH environment variable are set correctly because there is no VirtualTreesR16.dcp. Only VirtualTreesR.dcp.
The solution is to fix the 'requires' clause so it will look like the one below:
designide,
VirtualTreesR;
Hope it helps.
P.S. This a quite frustrating issue because this name mismatch is not obvious and its fragments are scattered across different settings. Delphi could be more specific if it specified what file exactly it tried to find (e.g. 'VirtualTreesR.dcp' instead of 'VirtualTreesR').
I would check to make sure where you are writing the .dcp files for the packages. once you have this, check that the search path of each package has an entry for the .dcp output folder.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
rev .24885
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled