万圣节 糖果为什么小朋友要挨家挨户去要糖果?

英语翻译.大家帮忙急每年的10月31号是万圣节,是西方国家的传统节日.当晚小朋友们会穿上化妆服,戴上面具,挨家挨户收集糖果.万圣节的主题活动非常丰富,比如,制作南瓜灯、做饼干、还有trick or treat.我觉得南瓜灯非常可爱,做法也很简单.第一步将南瓜掏空,第二步在外面刻上眼睛鼻子和大嘴巴,第三步把一个蜡烛点燃后放进南瓜灯里面就完成了.我讲述这个西方文化的主要原因是,我希望这个有趣的文化可以让更多中国人接受,让大家的生活变得更加丰富多彩.
文君辉必69
Annual October 31st is the Halloween,is a traditional festival in Western countries.The children wear costumes,masks,from door to door to collect candy.Halloween activities is very rich,for example,making jack-o-lantern,cookies,and trick or treat.I think the jack-o-lantern adorable,practice is very simple.The first step will be hollowed out pumpkin,second steps carved eyes nose and a big mouth on the outside,the third step is that liting a candle into the jack-o-lantern inside is complete.I describe the main cause of the western culture is ,I hope this interesting culture can let more Chinese people accept,let everyone's life more rich and colorful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码教职成司函【号&|英语翻译今天我们来介绍万圣节.在万圣节,人们会吃南瓜派.孩子们会扮成鬼怪,提着自制的南瓜灯挨家挨户玩“不给糖就捣蛋”游戏,若是你不给孩子们糖果,他们就会对你恶作剧,比如将垃圾倒在你家里.每年万圣节,孩子们都很开心,带着糖果满意地回家.我们的介绍完了,
today let 's introduce Halloween. On Halloween,people usually eat pumpkin pie.Children aways dress as ghosts.carrying homemade punpkin from hose to hose to play"trick or treat"game, if you don't give the children candy,they will play a trick on you,for example taking out the garbage in your home.Every Halloween,the children are very happy,coming home with candy with satisfaction.Our introduce have been over, thands.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐