Let's Create spotteryy...

Snoop Dogg Asks Fans to Boycott 'Roots': 'Let's Create Our Own S--t Based on Today'
Trending story found
Snoop Dogg has no plans to watch the &Roots& remake, and he's telling his fans to also boycott the show. The rapper sent out his message over social media on Monday.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Trend graph:I'm one of the Glamour boys die heart fan and my Blood is GOLD n BLACK. I am giving my fellow fans a chance to express themselves about the team they love so dearly and today we focusing on our strikers.......by this I start our BREAKFAST SHOW.
My fellow mates we have noticed recently that our strikers are letting us down with their poor finishing, we create lot of scoring opportunities but fail to convert. What do you think its a solution to this? What is it that is missing in our frontline? Let's talk Makhosi....We need goals, I mean more goals....Rise Khosi Rise!!!! | www.soccerladuma.co.za
Express Yourself
Morning Khosi Family......
I'm one of the Glamour boys die heart fan and my Blood is GOLD n BLACK. I am giving my fellow fans a chance to express themselves about the team they love so dearly and today we focusing on our strikers.......by this I start our BREAKFAST SHOW.
My fellow mates we have noticed recently that our strikers are letting us down with their poor finishing, we create lot of scoring opportunities but fail to convert. What do you think its a solution to this? What is it that is missing in our frontline? Let's talk Makhosi....We need goals, I mean more goals....Rise Khosi Rise!!!!
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
I'm one of the Glamour boys die heart fan and my Blood is GOLD n BLACK. I am giving my fellow fans a chance to express themselves about the team they love so dearly and today we focusing on our strikers.......by this I start our BREAKFAST SHOW.
My fellow mates we have noticed recently that our strikers are letting us down with their poor finishing, we create lot of scoring opportunities but fail to convert. What do you think its a solution to this? What is it that is missing in our frontline? Let's talk Makhosi....We need goals, I mean more goals....Rise Khosi Rise!!!!

参考资料

随机推荐