org.jboss.jboss deploymentt...

Discussions
JBoss Deployment Problems
I'm having a problem with the deployment of my ear file to JBoss(v3.2.7); when I start the server from eclipse I'm getting the following messages:Caused by: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: E - nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: comp not bound) at org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:329) at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:62) at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:40) at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:271) at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:221) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor29.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.dispatch(ReflectedDispatcher.java:60) ... 86 moreLater, these messages appear for several files, one of which is my ear file:15:59:19,395 INFO
[TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/web-console, warUrl=file:/C:/jboss-3.2.7/server/default/deploy/management/web-console.war/15:59:19,410 ERROR [WebModule] Starting failed jboss.web.deployment:war=web-console.war,id=-org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: E - nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: comp not bound)Later:15:59:19,410 WARN
[ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.web.deployment:war=web-console.war,id=-MBeanException: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: E - nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: comp not bound)Cause: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: E - nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: comp not bound)And Later:15:59:19,410 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not start deployment: file:/C:/jboss-3.2.7/server/default/deploy/management/web-console.war/org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: E - nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: comp not bound)Further down I get an &Imcomplet Deployment Listing that looks like this:15:59:19,660 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:Incompletely deployed packages:org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@8432ebbe { url=file:/C:/jboss-3.2.7/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/ }&&deployer: org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.Tomcat5@db14d4&&status: Deployment FAILED reason: E - nested throwable: (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: comp not bound)&&state: FAILED&&watch: file:/C:/jboss-3.2.7/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/WEB-INF/web.xml&&lastDeployed: 3&&lastModified: 2&&mbeans:This message occurs for the files Invoker.war, ROOT.war, jbossmq-httpil.war, jbossmq-httpil.sar. jmx-console.war, web-console.war, web.xml, and KEY.ear (which is my ear file for deployment).Curiously, this port message comes up later:MBeans waiting for other MBeans:ObjectName: jboss:service=Naming&state: FAILED&I Depend On:
jboss.system:service=ThreadPool&Depends On Me: MBeanException: java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in use: 1098; nested exception is:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_BindCause: java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port already in use: 1098; nested exception is:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_BindObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=invoker.war,id=-&state: FAILEDThen, there is a listing that indicates, &MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:&, which lists all of the aforementioned files.I gave my ear file to a member of my team who is using JBoss 3.2.5 and he was able to deploy it and execute the servlet fine, so we suspected that the problem was with my installation of JB I downloaded 3.2.7 and changed my environment to point to it and modified eclipse to run 3.2.7 and the problem is STILL occurring. Can someone give me some idea why these errors might be occuring with my JBoss installation and no one elses? Thanks!
on March 29
on April 13
Just before you deploy maybe try doing a netstat to see if something else is hanging on to port 1098.
If it is, figure out how to kill it off or get jboss on a different port.
FWIW I've found Trillian IM client talking to Yahoo on local port 1098, thus prevent my JBoss server from starting up with the same errors.you'll want the -b switch to netstat (with Windows XP SP2).Tim
document.write('');
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});1144人阅读
Jboss(1)
在JBOSS整合web项目中,启动时报错。org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Document root element &web-app&,
主要还是web.xml的问题,如果在web.xml中没有下面代码&!DOCTYPE web-app
PUBLIC &-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN&
&/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd&&
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Document root element &web-app&, must match DOCTYPE root &null&.; - nested throwable: (org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element &web-app&, must match DOCTYPE root &null&.)
是因为xml文件没有定义约束的dtd文件导致的,需要添加上。
新添加了上述DTD约束,继续报错如下
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: The content of element type &web-app& must match &(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)&.; - nested throwable: (org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type &web-app& must match &(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)&.)
解决办法在web-app标签中,完全按照上面的顺序配置即可。
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:408513次
积分:4259
积分:4259
排名:第5016名
原创:82篇
转载:39篇
评论:69条
(1)(2)(1)(1)(3)(1)(2)(1)(1)(1)(14)(3)(1)(1)(1)(2)(1)(3)(4)(6)(7)(1)(2)(10)(3)(9)(11)(7)(5)(17) 您的访问请求被拒绝 403 Forbidden - ITeye技术社区
您的访问请求被拒绝
亲爱的会员,您的IP地址所在网段被ITeye拒绝服务,这可能是以下两种情况导致:
一、您所在的网段内有网络爬虫大量抓取ITeye网页,为保证其他人流畅的访问ITeye,该网段被ITeye拒绝
二、您通过某个代理服务器访问ITeye网站,该代理服务器被网络爬虫利用,大量抓取ITeye网页
请您点击按钮解除封锁& 您的访问请求被拒绝 403 Forbidden - ITeye技术社区
您的访问请求被拒绝
亲爱的会员,您的IP地址所在网段被ITeye拒绝服务,这可能是以下两种情况导致:
一、您所在的网段内有网络爬虫大量抓取ITeye网页,为保证其他人流畅的访问ITeye,该网段被ITeye拒绝
二、您通过某个代理服务器访问ITeye网站,该代理服务器被网络爬虫利用,大量抓取ITeye网页
请您点击按钮解除封锁&

参考资料

随机推荐