pokemon redFire red 怎样才...

114网址导航Pokemon - Fire Red Version (USA) ROM Download for Gameboy Advance (GBA) - Rom Hustler
All Consoles
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Jaguar
Atari Lynx
Coleco Colecovision
Gameboy / Color
Gameboy Advance
GCE Vectrex
Mattel Intellivision
Memotech MTX512
MGT Sam Coupe
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DS
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
Sega Genesis
Sega Master System
Sega Saturn
Super Nintendo
TurboGrafx-16
WonderSwan / Color
Pokemon - Fire Red Version (USA)
Rate This Game!
5. Excellent
3. Average
4.3/5 (4770 votes)
Note: When downloading split files you need either
to join the files together.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
AffiliatesExpert: Dyzzi - 1/27/2007
QuestionYO DYZZI I &AM WONDERING IF THE GAME FREAK IN CELADON MANSION GIVES YOU A DIPLOMA FOR GETTING 200 POKEMON OR ALL THE POKEMON BECUZ I H***E 170 RIGHT NOW BYE AND WUT DOES THE DIPLOMA DO ..................................&(~_~)& bye i havent rated you yet but wen i do ill rate you probably a 9.5
AnswerYes! The GAMEFREAK dude does give you a diploma! bu only if you catch every single Kanto pokemon. The diplo,a really doesn't do anything... it's just something cool to show off to your friends... Sort of like those stickers that guy on 4 island gives you... totally useless. Thanks for stickin' with me to answer all your questions!
GOOD LUCK! &(^_^)&
Related Articles
Answers by Expert:
ExpertiseI can answer everything about all pokemon games, but some details from the oldest versions may be slightly fuzzy. I am very good at pokemon locations, pokemon strategies, and a few hidden secrets I know could come in handy to the trainer in need. I can also help you create your "perfect" pokemon team. I rock! ExperienceI have played every version of the main pokemon games except yellow, and I've also played a few of the spinoff games like Pokemon XD, Pokemon Dash,Pokemon Colluseum, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and I can't wait for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl!
&. All rights reserved.
Browse Answers:

参考资料

随机推荐