独立游戏是相对于商业游戏制作而存在的另一种游戏制作行为,这一...
有这么一种生物,他们吸食鲜血大...
有这么一种生物,他们吸食鲜血大多数长着尖牙与翅膀,标志是蝙蝠...
恋爱养成类游戏是一种造梦的游戏...
恋爱养成类游戏是一种造梦的游戏,玩家扮演大人养护孩子,你往往...
随着近年来游戏行业快速发展,我...
随着近年来游戏行业快速发展,我们似乎发现出现在外国游戏中的中...
棋盘游戏和牌类统称棋牌游戏。棋...
棋盘游戏和牌类统称棋牌游戏。棋牌类从明清开始一度兴盛,涉及赌...Assassin’s Creed Pirates《刺客信条:海盗奇航》评测:感受极致的扬帆远航!
历代航海游戏,最经典的莫过于大航海时代,将船舰养成、海战以及海上贸易搬到了电脑上,还原整个航海时代最引人入胜的部分!育碧新作Assassin’s Creed Pirates《刺客信条:海盗奇航》同以航海为主题,将海域锁定在著名的加勒比海域,玩家化身横行于加勒比海域的海盗,立志称霸加勒比海!
故事以主人公被俘虏,随后被大海盗解救为开端。带点主角光环的味道,玩家(主角)刚被解救就被大海盗送了一条小帆船,瞬间从俘虏升级为船长。所以顺理成章的,立马学扬帆操舵。教程的详细过程就不说了,反正全是基础操作,从左右划屏操舵、双指缩放挑战视觉、右下按钮控制扬帆和停靠,基础操作全教一遍,步骤清晰简单,容易上手。
过完基础,游戏就开始教“基础海战”。不同于大航海时代的短兵交接,《刺客信条:海盗奇航》并没有白刃战,而是将整个海战划分成两大部分:一是“攻击”,二是“防御”。攻击以火炮为主,对准目标船身,直接招呼一轮火炮,完事等冷却结束,切入防御;防御特别些,镜头拉远至对战双方的帆船,Ai来一轮火炮,玩家就看炮弹的方向作出前后闪避,完事切回“攻击”部分。如此循环,直至其中一方被击沉。
过完基础操舵和海战这两部分,游戏教程基本大半了,这时候玩家算是正式成为一名海盗头子了。但这仅仅是开始,因为现在的玩家只有一艘船,离成为一名船长还差得远。最起码,还得找些船员。
或许是育碧并不喜欢慢悠悠的养成部分,包括船员招募、船只升级在内,游戏都是一键式代工,干净利索,并没有大航海时代那种“遇上志同道合的小伙伴,一起出海冒险”的剧情设定----玩家给钱,游戏给船员,船员交付1-3种技能给玩家,交易完成。
同上,游戏也没有海上贸易元素,几乎是一切“耗费时间去积累壮大”的环节都被游戏摒弃了。倒是宝物收集,海战结束有一定几率掉落藏宝图,按藏宝图位置探索,有较大几率奖励珍贵收藏品,有非常庞大的收集元素让玩家慢慢玩。
而作为航海游戏,《刺客信条:海盗奇航》在航海主题上的造诣是一流水平,经历过新手环节的玩家应该深有体会,航海时的浪涛涌动,礁石小岛对航海的影响,以及风雨环境造成的视野遮蔽,这些元素都被育碧安插至航海中,融合得唯妙唯俏。不忌讳地说,代入感远胜经典的大航海时代!
但《刺客信条:海盗奇航》自身存在一个缺陷,对比同类游戏尤为明显!它是什么?海战!前面介绍过,游戏海战分为攻击和防御两个部分,以教程阶段来说,这是非常友好的设定,简单,快速入手海战环节。可问题就出在“续航”,本应该体现出海战对操舵技术的要求,最低限度也得有“可操控性”,而本作却直接丢出一个固定套路,隐约带有“无尽之剑”影子的无限循环战斗,一场战斗下来,比的不是环境,更不是操舵技术,而是数字间的高低----船高级,火炮门数多,打的数字高,赢了。时间长了,次数多了,“海战”就逐渐变成走过场,甚至说累赘。
虽然我非常不喜欢,但也不否认,其实这算不上本质问题,至少从完整性来说,并不是硬指标,只能叫作“失望”。因为《刺客信条:海盗奇航》可能从一开始就并非定位为纯正海战游戏,甚至说游戏最初构想就并不包含操舵海战环节,而且从娱乐性角度出发,这样的设定能让玩家将更多注意力集中在“航海”主题上,操控帆船感受航海过程,而不是为海战而启航,更突出航海主题,并非海战主题。
以一款全新的航海游戏来看待,《刺客信条:海盗奇航》已经进入顶级游戏范畴,逼真的航海玩法,看着游戏中的夕阳,和帆船迎风逐浪,代入感一流,赞!换个角度,航海之外的海上贸易以及海战环节,它则有点不尽人意,缺的缺,简单化的简单化,期望中的玩法并没有出现,或者带来惊喜,对个人而言,是遗憾,也是唯一的美中不足。
综合来说,如果是初接触航海游戏的玩家,《刺客信条:海盗奇航》能带来很棒的航海体验!但别期望超越历代海航游戏,感受澎湃海战,它并不走这方向。
随时,随地
扫描二维码
下载任玩堂客户端
热门搜索:
广州联亿网络科技有限公司
Copyright 2009- Inc. All rights reserved.
地址:广州市天河区天河路490号壬丰大厦1801
***:020-to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: Assassin’s Creed(R) Rogue
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Mar, 2015
Buy Assassin's Creed - Rogue
Buy Assassin's Creed - Rogue Deluxe
Buy Assassin's Creed Bundle
Includes 4 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Digital Deluxe Edition
In addition to the full game, the Deluxe Edition comes packed with bonus in-game content including:
1. The Armor of Sir Gunn Quest: Explore North America to find the remains of Sir Gunn and solve his great mystery.
2. The Siege of Fort de Sable: Continue the battle at sea with this bonus fort raiding mission set in the unexplored North Atlantic territory of the New World.
3. The Master Templar Pack: Become the most feared Templar whether on land or at sea with this exclusive collection of weapons, outfits and ship items. Includes all weapons, items, and outfits from the Templar Pack, Officer Pack, and Commander Pack.
4. The Explorer Pack: Exclusive collection of weapons and items to ensure safe passage across unexplored and dangerous territories
5. Four Time Savers Packs: Want to progress through the game faster? Save yourself time and effort by utilizing these four unique packs. Includes the Time Savers Activities, Resources, Collectibles, and Technology Pack. Use each pack for yourself or share with a friend!
Please note: Completion of the Siege of Fort de Sable is required in order to generate and unlock the chest that contains all items in the Explorer Pack and Master Templar pack
About This Game
18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Brotherhood of Assassin’s, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies.
After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life.
Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed(R) Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal -
bringing down the Assassins for good.
Become the Ultimate Assassin Hunter - For the first time ever, experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
o Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short and long range combat.
Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades
o Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced eagle vision.
Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds
Slowly Descend into Darkness - Witness Shay’s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
New and Improved Naval Gameplay - Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America’s river valleys. Assassin’s Creed(R) Rogue builds on the award winning naval experience from Assassin’s Creed(R) IV Black Flag(TM) with all new gameplay including:
o New enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
o New weapons: Including burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine-gun-like fire.
o An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
Vast Diverse Open World to Explore - Shay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments:
o The North Atlantic Ocean Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground
o The River Valley A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration
o New York City One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
Additional Notes: Supported Video Cards at time of release: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series / AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD , R7, R9 series /
Intel HD4600, HD5200 /
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or better / AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz or better
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 560Ti (1024 VRAM) or better / AMD Radeon HD
VRAM) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
(C) 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
More like this
Very Positive
(58 reviews)
Very Positive
(1,968 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,968)
Positive&(1,637)
Negative&(331)
Purchase Type
All&(1,968)
Steam Purchasers&(1,968)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(1,968)
Your Languages&(1,006)
Display As:
Most Helpful
1,006 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
AC Rogue, the game that no one knew even came out because of the super hype around Unity, so you might think &meh, must just be an afterthought from Ubisoft, can't be that good.& Oh but you're wrong, if you liked Black Flag, this is that game only much better, and the reason is fantastic character development. You start off as an Assassin who, after experiencing what Assassins do, joins the Templars. The whole story around this and the internal struggles the character goes through is more intense than most other AC games. The world is great and includes ice/snow regions as well as temperate, so more of a variety than Black Flag. The ship and sea battle mechanics have been fine tuned and upgraded. Thought Black Flag wasn't a proper AC game because you're a silly pirate but liked ships? This is the game for you, proper AC story...on a boat!
This game is alright. But the main problem I have with this game is that, whenever you enter a battle &side mission& you can't leave it, even though you try to load out of this battle. I just entered a legendary fight and it's extremely stupid to even let this happen. I was against 2 lvl 75's and 5 more other ships, while I had 4 friendly ships on my team which leveled between 2-4. This battle is impossible to win so I do not understand why you can forfeit!!?? This game is alright, but the ?????? company &Ubisoft& have a lot of work to do.
这是我玩过刺客信条当中优化最好的一个作品了,没有之一。
Not just a copy of Black Flag. First Assassins Creed game I have really enjoyed since AC Revelations
In terms of gameplay, it's a rip-off of ACIV, srsly, and ACIII. But some activities are from the perspective of a Templar, which is refreshing.In terms of plotline, also refreshing, makes you feel sorry for Shay, the plotline is original and good, and do some justice to ACU which was released the same day. In terms of graphics, think of this as, a combination of ACIII graphics with ACIV gameplay.
Good game. Just runs like ???? on my machine. Enjoyed the couple of hours I played though even at 10fps. I just had to return it to buy something else I could play at that time. Will buy again soon.
Bloody ????ing brillisnt
*Note: I have 100% synchronization, I haven't only completed the fleet missions and Abstergo Challenges*
To be honest..this game surprised me. My favourite storyline in the AC franchise has always been the Ezio Trilogy, no doubt, but Assassin's Creed: Rouge's story is interesting and awesome. Playing as an Assassin turned Templar really was interesting.
But truth is, AC: Rogue is AC4: Black Flag 1.5.
******WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS******
+ Great Optimization, even in bigger battles it ran perfectly on my not that good laptop.
+ Naval Gameplay/Combat, You can't possibly deny that AC has the best naval combat and I cannot understand why Ubisoft doesn't use this combat (and even improving it) in the next titles. It's been what? 2 Major Titles that have been released and absolute 0 naval gameplay..
+ The Story itself, the things that Shay must do, for his Templar Order, for believing that he is saving the world, killing his Best Mate: Liam, his possible Romance interest: Hope, Killing #Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author The man is a living incarnation of the Creed.. , Adewalé... He embraces the Monster that he has become #Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author You...have become a monster Shay , #Discussions_QuoteBlock_Author Perhaps I Have..
+ The Supporting Band of Characters: Haytham
Kenway, Gist, in the beginning: Achillies, Liam and even de la Velendrye (bantering and all).
+ The Soundtrack was just...so good!
+ Shanties, well sung great songs!
+ Legendary Battles, They were just epic and fun to play.
+ Gameplay was fun, still the same from AC3 and AC4 and easy aswell
+ Every Location was different, where ever you go it is not the same. Even if it's some remote island with one chest.
+ The game links up well with Unity and to find out how they are connected, wow!
+ References to previous characters, if you listen well enough (e.g Haytham with Adewalé before murdering Adewalé).
+ The Present Day Campaign wasn't bad, I started to like it since AC4 + hacking different computers giving you interesting information.
+ The Collectables were cool, the old stories, Juno babbling and the War Letters.
- The Story with so much potential was just too short (in my opinion).
- The AI is still not so smart, but hey they can swim!
- The Hunting aspect was useless here, I mean come on, with the incomes I got, I was able to buy all charachter upgrades without a problem + hunting is a waste of time here (the only time they got it right was in AC3 with the traps and lures)
- No weapon variety, keeping it the same from Black Flag, Dual handed BUT this time you have a sword and dagger set, yay..........no one handed combat (yeah you can pickup weapons but they are not permanent)
- No underwater gameplay :(
Overall: 8/10
I bought it for 12 Euros on sale, I don't regret it :)
This game is awesome, a fresh storyline being it's biggest strength. The naval combat is awesome, and the litttle improvements over AC4 like new weapons or naval clashes are awesome as well. The more diverse world with an arctic and a river islands map adds an extra dimension to the sailing. All in all I think this game is a big success!
Was this review helpful?
It's another Assasins Creed game, this time, something.
Was this review helpful?
Assassin's Creed 4 on drugs
Was this review helpful?
I have played the Assassin's creeds Franchasise from day one and Tbh if they made this a little more in depth this would have been the best by far imo if i had to rate this out of 10 i would give it a 8.5/10 It had a great story made me think what is actually happeneing in the series then the ending Bam! Mind blown it had very good mechanics and is very well optimized I give it a 8.5/10 because it lacked Story it was only 7 Sequences and There was maybe 2-3 missions a sequence tops
Was this review helpful?
A very good game, rich story. The most thing is I like pirates
Was this review helpful?
Amazing, one of the best AC's, would recommend playing this before Unity, stories match up great!!! Would play AC 4 before this one too.
Only negative, on a newer Graphics driver the snow glitches when walking on it. However, this isn't a huge issue as you don't spend much time really walking on the snow. So if you can look past it, it is not a huge problem. Maybe using the driver that came out on release day may fix this.
Was this review helpful?
Short but very fun.
Was this review helpful?
31 people found this review funny
Assassin's Creed RogueDeveloper: Ubisoft Sofia, Ubisoft KievPublisher: UbisoftIntroduction==========Assassin's Creed Rogue was horribly overshadowed by Unity. They were both released close together, yet Unity got all the attention, despite how horrible unoptimized and downright unplayable it was for a time. But forget Unity. Assassin's Creed Rogue is where it's at. Taking on the role of Shay Cormac, a cocky, headstrong fledgling Assassin trained by the Assassin Brotherhood of Achilles, you are taken on one hell of a journey that brings to light what the Assassins have in store for the world. In light of certain events, Shay decides to turn his back on his Brothers, betrays them, and then joins the Templars. Using the skills he learned under Assassin tutelage, Shay is now an Assassin Hunter. Taking place in 18th century North America, Assassin's Creed Rogue is the first game in the acclaimed series where you play as a member of the opposing faction: the Templars. Gameplay==========We all know how Assassin's Creed plays. The series has been around for many years now. You are an employee at Abstergo Industries, using a device called the Animus to explore the memories of different figures from the past. In this installment, you dive into the memories of Assassin Shay Cormac. The main draw of Rogue is the story, the turns it takes, and the likeable and downright badass main character, but it uses many of the familiar mechanics and control schemes of previous titles. A lot of the mechanics and features from Black Flag return for Rogue, including sailing your own ship and upgrading it. Though there isn't nearly as much of the ship element involved as there was in Black Flag, it's been refined and is much more enjoyable. &If it ain't broke, don't fix it& is the saying that comes to mind.Assassin skills only carry Shay so far, and for everything else he depends on the various tools at his disposal. In addition to the basic tools of the trade (such as the Hidden Blades), the pistol set, the dagger/sword set, and Eagle Vision, Shay also has access to a number of other tools to aid him in his journey. As you progress the story you will slowly unlock these tools. The first of which is an Air Rifle. Naturally silent, the sleek Air Rifle fires 3 types of darts: Sleep, Berserk, and Firecracker. Sleep darts put the target to sleep, berserk darts cause their target to enter a state of uncontrollable rage, attacking anything nearby, and firecracker darts are used to create lures or distractions. Along with the air rifle, you also have a prototype grenade launcher. A smaller version of what we are used to from other game, this grenade launcher has 3 different grednades: Sleep, Berserk, and Shrapnel. Sleep and Berserk grenades work the same way their dart counterparts do, exact in a small are of effect. Shrapnel grenades are essentially small bombs that take down targets in their radius. Another smaller tool is the Rope Dart, which can be used to grapple and drag targets around, or outright hang them.A new mechanic introduced by Rogue are the Stalkers. These are NPC assassins that hide everywhere and are out to kill Shay. These are introduced after a certain part of the story, and easily the mosty annoying feature of the game. They will jump from on top of buildings on top of you as you are going to your next objective and backstab you, oftentimes killing you before you even know what's going on. Luckily, the game provides you a sort of compass to find them before they find you in Eagle Vision. You also know when you get close to one when you hear whispering. Collectibles make a return from previous installments, and there are a TON: Animus Fragments, Templar Maps, Prosperity Gems, Shanties, and Chests are scattered around every location. Half the fun of the game is finding all of these collectibles. Some of them, such as the Prosperity Gems, will benefit you in some way, by increasing your income from various sources. Templar Maps points you to hidden treasures at certain, very specific locations. Shanties unlock new songs for your ship's crew to sing while traveling on the sea. Some chests contain Blueprints, which are basically your ultimate ship upgrades. Crafting makes a return, using items you skin or gather from animals you hunt. Also outfits.Some new mechanics you will also find are Renovations and Gang HQs/Economic Centers. Renovations are buildings scattered about that can be rebuilt using resources you find, such as stone, cloth, and wood. Gang HQs and Economic Centers are small strongholds that can be taken over to provide you permanent income and act as Fast Travel points. These Economic Center and Renovations both provide income, which can be collected from the Bank in your Captain's Quarters on your ship, or at Banks in each Economic Center. All of these are worth investing in, as soon you will have more money that you'll know what to do with.Graphics==========Rogue looks just as good as Black Flag. Absolutely stunning. All the little details really stand out, such as facial hair. It looks very realistic. Assassin's Creed has always been one of the leaders in video game graphics, alongside other companies like Square-Enix, and it shows in Rogue. The UI seems a bit more cleaned up than in previous titles, and the map is very clear and expansive.Some of the best looking moments are when you are sailing the high seas. Whether in the frozen northern areas or the warmer climates, the water looks absolutely stunning. Your ship also behaves on the waves as real ships do. It's this attention to these small details that really set things apart from others. Sound and Music==========The soundtrack is rather good. The main theme of Rogue, featured on the title screen and in a very few cutscenes, has some amazing yet haunting vocals, and some other influences.Sound effects are great. Gunshots sound authentic, and sound true to 18th century weaponry. Sword clashes are awesome, as well as cannonfire from your ship. Nothing is really out of place, and sound great.Performance==========I had no issues whatsoever with Rogue. 60 FPS at all times, no lag or stuttering. PC Specs on my profile. The game didn't crash, ever, and while it does require Uplay, I barely noticed it at all. Once I activated the game on Uplay, the only time I ever saw it even existed was for a few brief seconds as the game launched.I highly recommend playing with a controller. The mouse/keyboard controls work, and are alright to use, but I feel a controller is the way to go. The game just feels better this way. The default control scheme was perfect. I didn't have to make any changes at all, as the defaults were comfortable and easy to remember.Final Thoughts==========Assassin's Creed Rogue is probably the best game in the series thus far. Offering a viewpoint from the Templars on the opposing side of the war, it shows us a great story viewed through the eyes of a very likeable character. Fun new weapons/tools, improved ship handling and mechanics, coupled with tons of things to do and collect make Rogue a great addition to your Steam (and Uplay) library. The only downside is that the story is rather short. It only took me about 10 hours to complete all the story missions. However there are enough side missions and objectives, as well as collectibles, to keep you playing for upwards of 40-50 hours. Gameplay Demo==========Nerd House Verdict:==========Highl Recommended Be sure to check out and follow
for more reviews!
Was this review helpful?
736 people found this review funny
Dear Ubisoft,Please continue to make your Assassin's Creed games more like this one (Playable), and less like AC3 and Unity (Broken).
Sincerely,
-Absolutely Everybody.
Was this review helpful?
198 people found this review funny
EDIT: I've upgraded my PC since this review. If you have any questions about running the port, I can't answer them!If Rogue is the Ubifuture, then it is an ubifuture I want to ubilive in.Assassins Creed Rogue was the little brother of Unity, both releasing on the same day. For reasons unknown (They're totally known) Ubisoft delayed Rogue for Pc by like 5 months. A bold move that paid off.My machine is poop garbage. GT 640, i3. Turrible. Black Flag at 20 FPS. I had no hopes for Rogue, but damnit, it proved me wrong. 60 steady fps on medium settings, it really never dipped at all. The game looks the same as Black Flag, but it isn't badly ported.The story of Rogue is a tale of tragedy. We follow Shay Patrick Cormac, Assassin and five time winer of the coveted, 'Most Irish Name' award. Cormac is guided by Achilles, Connor's angry black mentor from Assassins Creed 3. After it turns out that Achilles is literally black Hitler, Cormac runs away and is adopted by the Templars. Now he
is quite angry, and wants to assassinate his former assassin brothers, in a cruel twist of fate. The story will finally wrap up the Kenway saga. It will Link Assassins Creed 3, Black Flag, Unity, and even WATCH_DOGS.The gameplay is like Black Flag, with a little bit of Black Flag thrown in. You sail your boat, burning boats and doing pirate things. (You're not a pirate.) It also has a bit of AC3 in it, with a frontier styled map. There are also a TON of collectibles. I love collecting things. And stuff, can't forget stuff. I've spent at least 20 hours just collecting and admiring the scenery. For a game set in such a horrible era like the 7 year's war, it sure is damn pretty.The music is a a mix of all the previous AC themes put together in beautiful Frankenstein harmony. The main theme consists of Ezio's Family, with a bit of AC4 and AC3 thrown in. It's to symbolize that this is the end of the previous gen of Assassins Creed, and a new, buggier generation has been birthed.The bad parts about Rogue is the fact that it is about 8 hours long if you do nothing but the story. There are bugs that have transfered over from Black Flag that they never fixed. Most (Like 95%) of Cormac's animations are borrowed directly from Edward Kenway, and the new ones are very stiff and awkward looking.Rogue has become one of my favourite PC games by Ubisoft in recent years, especially since it's not a horrible monstrosity.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Assassin's Creed - Rogue
Assassin's Creed - Rogue Deluxe
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐