急寻!!!神秘视线手机版汉化版:主要疑犯游戏攻略

Oops! We noticed you don’t have JavaScript enabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to view our site properly.
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects &
Also available on
Free 1 hour trial
(45.99 MB)
By clicking "Play Now", I accept the
and acknowledge that I have received the . If this is your first time downloading a game from Big Fish, our handy Game Manager app will install on your computer to help manage your games.
Full version game
$ 9.99 USD
Only $2.99 - use coupon NEW299
The Queen's Hope Diamond has been stolen! It's up to you to search for clues throughout 22 levels, find the offending culprit, and recover the stolen gem in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects&. Expand your investigations through the game's 29 unique locations by finding items that will unlock subsequent levels. Thousands of clues are cleverly hidden within the beautiful illustrations, creating a new game experience each time you step into this masterpiece of visual indulgences!
22 ever-changing levels.
29 unique locations to explore.
Constantly-transforming items and clues.
Like Prime Suspects? !
New customers get your first game for $2.99!*
Use Coupon: NEW299
* Collector's Editions and free to play games not included.
Game System Requirements:
CPU: 600 Mhz
RAM: 128 MB
DirectX: 6.0
Hard Drive: 54 MB
Big Fish Games App System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
Alcohol ReferenceTobacco ReferenceCrude HumorMild Blood
0 out of 5 (0 ReviewsReview)
Average Rating:
Free 1 hour trial
(45.99 MB)
Full version game
$ 9.99 USD
Only $2.99 - use coupon NEW299
Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects & is rated
3.8 out of
Rated 5 out of
Ripcean from
One Of The Best HOGs
This game unlike MCF Huntsville (the first in the series) is not monotonous. There are different puzzles at the end of each stage, which makes it a bit more interesting.
I must say that I disliked playing only HOGs since criminal case but big fish has made this awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this even after so many years of its release.
These games are more of a challenge than actual fun.
Rated 5 out of
beebelle from
Just as I like them
If people want an adventure HOG then this might disappoint, but I don't want to have to figure out what I'm searching for and why, or get objects I'm going to need on another level. I like the relaxation of finding the objects within a time limit with a bit of story around it.
The graphics are particularly good in this game and I like that there are no moving objects. Please make more like this for people like me. I have money and I'm ready to buy, but I do the free trial of the more complicated games and they don't fit the bill at all.
Rated 5 out of
BellaMorte from
I'm Biased
And I am. I love this game. I, personally can't fault any aspect of this game. I love the graphics, the storyline is good and fun.
Rated 5 out of
mouser9169 from
If you want a pure HO game, this is the one.
This review is based on a complete playthrough of the game.
I'm more a HOPA player than pure HO, but I got this during a MCF sale and I'm glad I did. Much better than Huntsville.
THE GOOD: Lots of locations, and they do a good job of shuffling them from one 'suspect' to the next so you're not going through the same scene back to back to back (some HOPA developers could learn from this...).
There's only one difficulty mode (they added 'relaxed' in later games), but the time control is much easier than Huntsville. It gets harder as you go, but by then you've seen the scenes a few times, so you can go through them faster. Where Huntsville was try after try after try till I got it, I only had to repeat maybe four scenes my entire playthrough. Some cut it close - I'm not saying it was a cakewalk, but more realistic time controls for us mere mortals. I ended up last visible 'agent' on the time sheet when I was done, so there's loads of room for improvement if I ever play it again.
If you do 'fail' a level, you try again with different objects - so you can't look to a strategy guide like you can with a lot of more modern HOPA's to point out where everything is. Ditto if you replay the game to beat your time.
Different puzzles at the end of each level: either a picture scramble, concentration, or a word find. The 'final' puzzle (at least the one I got - there may be different ones), unfortunately was terribly easy if you've ever seen it before, and I think they give you the clue to the solution somewhere along the way if you pay attention.
THE BAD: Graphics are a little grainy by today's standards. As I said, I'm not so much into the pure HO, but I gotta think that if one of the big three or four publishers put out a pure HO game in this style with today's sharp graphics, a lot of people would eat it up.
Sound got very repetitive, and the loop 'broke' from time to time (maybe because I took so long).
THE UGLY: There were a few minor issues with ambiguous objects (a time clock or a wall clock for 'clock), and they recycled a lot of the 'art' from Huntsville.
BOTTOM LINE: For what it is - a pure Hidden Object game with no pretense of a plot - other than improving the graphics I don't think it can get much better than this. And that's saying something considering the year of release of this game.
Rated 5 out of
pennmom36 from
An Oldie But Goodie!
I'm a new found fan of Mystery Case Files because of Fate's carnival. I have gone back to play all of these MCF since, and although I enjoyed the atmosphere of Fate's Carnival, this game has the same concept. I love the fact that you really only have to do hidden object scenes and mini games. Each scene is timed and you have to locate the items on the list, that's it, no adventure just scene after scene to please all the fans of this genre. Great game, enjoy!
Rated 5 out of
Sailorjam from
Obsessed!!! I wanna play this to my ipad
Ive tried playing this game to pc and this by far is my favorite game! Love all primesuspect mcf huntsville games!!!!!
I wanna know though if i can purchase and play this game to my ipad mini :)
Rated 5 out of
pamiam101 from
best of the hidden object games
I love this game. I play it over and over. The game itself is fun but I also love the cheeky little fun games at the end of each chapter. I think many more games should be like this. Fun and not serious.
Rated 5 out of
KayceB from
Madem Fate Mystery Case Files
Loved this game which is the one I started with Big Fish and been a customer since then!!
Rated 5 out of
PFKThorin from
Great Hidden Object Game
Really enjoyed this one. The puzzles were fun, the hidden objects were challenging to find, and the art was done well. Great job!
Rated 5 out of
zaleth from
Great Game from Mystery Case Files!
This like Huntsville are the ones that hooked me to Mystery Case Files! Its an oldie but goodie that offers challenging puzzles and hidden object areas that can be replayed since the items in your hidden object section change and the fact I like to see if I can beat my time and scores.
I find my self going back often to replay this one!
The Big Fish Guarantee:
Quality tested and virus free. No ads, no adware, no spyware.
Your Security and Privacy are important to us!
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
Secure Form
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
Secure Form
Choose your username
Your username will be displayed on your review. Pick a username you like and can share with others. Your username is permanent and yours forever.
Processing...
Secure Form
Forgot your password?
Enter the email address you use for your Big Fish account. We’ll email you a temporary password.
Processing...
Secure Form
, share your thoughts about this game!没有任何记录
没有任何记录

参考资料

随机推荐