欢迎你,    
新东方名师彭新松解析剑8听力
00:00:00 来源:新东方在线
微博用户专属
@新东方雅思考试
¥1999新东方内部资料
单科备考:
资料下载:
Questions 1-10In the lobby of the library George saw a group playing music. a display of instruments. a video about the festival. George wants to sit at the back so they can see well. hear clearly. pay less. George O'Neill3 &&&&&&&&&&, Westsea 4 &&&&&&&&&5&&&&&&&&&6&&&&&&&&in218 Children / Students / Senior Citizens have 10&&&&&&&&discount on all tickets. C B 48 North Avenue WS6 2YH (free) drink(s)/refreshment(s)(the/a) pianist/piano player 10. 50450%n. n. n. n. n. v. n. n. n. adj. adj. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. Questions 11-20Community groups are mainly concerned about pedestrian safety. traffic jams. increased pollution. It has been decided that the overhead power lines will be extended. buried. repaired. The expenses related to the power lines will be paid for by the council. the power company. local businesses. &&wider footpaths&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&coloured road surface&&&&& &&&&&new sign&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && traffic lights&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&artwork&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && children's playground&&&&&& &&&&A B B C D G B F A E n. n. adj. n. n. n. n. n. n. n. v. n. n. n. n. n. adj. n. n. Hi, George! Glad you're back. Loads of people have phoned you. Really? I felt just like your secretary!Sorry! I went into the library this afternoon to have a look at a newspaper What? A book? NO, a brochure(Example) from a summer festival - mainly Spanish music. Look, I've Spanish music? I really love the guitar. Let's have a look. So what's this They're really good. They had a video(Q1) with all the highlights of the festival at a stand in the lobby to the library, so I heard them. They play fantastic instruments - drums and flutes and old kinds of guitars. I've never heard anything like it before. Sounds great. Okay. Shall we go then? Spoil ourselves? Yes, let's. The only problem is there aren't any cheap seats. . . it's all one price. Well, in that case we could sit right at the front - we'd have a really good view. Yeah, though I think that if you sit at the back you can actually hear the whole thing better. (Q2)Yes. Anyway we can decide when we get there. So will you fill in the form or shall I? I'll do it. Name: George O'Neill. Address: 48 North Avenue (Q3), Westsea. Do&& Just'a minute - I've got it written down here. WS6 2YH(Q4). Do you need the phone too? Please. I'm really bad at numbers. (Q5). SO, let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Okay. If you're sure I haven't quite decided. But I've noticed something on the booking form What's that then? Free refreshments!Really? Yes, look here. Sunday 17th of June. Singer, ticket Sounds like a bargain to me!Yes, let's book two tickets for that. So, what else? I'm feeling quite keen Anna Ventura? I've just remembered that's my evening class night. That's okay. I'll just have to go on my own - but we can go to the Spanish Yes - I'm sure Tom and Kieran would enjoy that too. Good heavens&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Q8) a ticket! I can see we're going to have to go without food for the rest of the week - we'll need to book four(Q9)!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wish we were students - look! Children, Students and Senior Citizens get If only!4Good morning and welcome again to Your City Today. With me today is Graham Campbell, a councillor from the city council. He will be telling us about the plan to improve the fast-growing suburb of Red Hill. Good morning Graham and welcome to the show. Good morning, Carol. NOW, Graham, I understand that there has been a lot of community consultation for the new plan? Yes, we've tried to address some of the concerns that local groups told us about. People we've heard from are mainly worried about traffic in the area, and, in particular, the increasing speed of cars near schools. They feel that it is only a matter of time before there is an accident as a lot of the children walk to the school. So we're trying to do something about that. (Q11)Another area of concern is the overhead power lines. These are very old and a lot of people we spoke to asked if something could be done about them. Well, I'm happy to report that the power company have agreed to move the power lines underground (Q12)at a cost of $800, 000. I think that will really improve the look of the area, as well as being safer. That's good to know, but will that mean an increase in rates for the local businesses in that area? Well, the power company have agreed to bear the cost of this(Q13) themselves after a lot of discussion with the council. This is wonderful news as the council now has some extra funds for us to put into other things like tree planting and art work. NOW, we've also put together a map which we've sent out to all the residents in the area. And on the map we've marked the proposed changes. Firstly, we'll plant mature pine trees to provide shelter and shade just to the right of the supermarket in Days Road(Q14). In order to address the traffic problems, the pavements on the corner of Carberry and Thomas Street will be widened(Q15). This will help to reduce the speed of vehicles entering Thomas Street. We think it's very important to separate the local residential streets from the main road. So the roadway at the entry to Thomas Street from Days Road will be painted red. (Q16)This should mark it more clearly and act as a signal for traffic to slow down. One way of making sure that the pedestrians are safe is to increase signage at the intersections. A 'keep clear' sign will be erected at the junction of Evelyn Street and Hill Street(Q17), to enable traffic to exit at all times. Something we're planning to do to help control the flow of traffic in the area is to install traffic lights half way down Hill Street where it crosses Days Road(Q18). Now, we haven't only thought about the cars and traffic, of course, there's also something for the children. We're going to get school children in the area to research a local story, the life of a local sports hero perhaps, and an artist will incorporate that story into paintings on the wall of a building on the other side of Hill Street from the supermarket(Q19). And finally, we've agreed to build a new children's playground which will be at the other end of Hill Street close to the intersection with Carberry Street(Q20). Wonderful, now, what's the next stage? Well, the final plan. . .
本文关键字:
为你特别匹配的雅思超值课程,快速提分先人一步!
雅思网络课堂
【知心雅思】
【知心雅思】
【知心雅思】
雅思致赢一对一
【知心雅思】雅思全能7分旗舰外教VIP全程班
【知心雅思】雅思全能7分VIP全程班
【知心雅思】雅思全能6.5分VIP全程班
【知心雅思】雅思全能6.5分旗舰外教VIP全程班
【知心雅思】 雅思全能7分直达班
【知心雅思】雅思全能7分旗舰外教VIP长...
【知心雅思】雅思全能6分旗舰外教VIP全程班
【知心雅思】雅思全能7分VIP全程班(直播...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
雅思网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
雅思课程排行榜
雅思公开课

参考资料

随机推荐